News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CFWA TAG TEAM championship CARMEN n EVE vs LIGHTNING LYNN n STEPH_FIGHTER!

• 96 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: CFWA TAG TEAM championship CARMEN n EVE vs LIGHTNING LYNN n STEPH_FIGHTER!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2020, 10:19:17 PM »
Lynn is tagged in as I lie on the mat begging.  She leaps off, and gets some hang time before coming down hard onto my most likely injured knee AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I scream as I flop around like a fish out of water on the mat holding my sore knee OTU

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2020, 10:45:03 PM »
Grabbing Carmen by the ankle of her injured right leg...I call across to Eva..."Read to try your luck, bitch?" I drag Carmen over towards Eva's corner, letting her believe that I am going to let Carmen tag her in. I get halfway across the ring and I look over to Eva. I stop dragging Carmen, turn to Eva and give her the middle finger. Then I turn and do a 180 degree turn and drag Carmen back in the direction of our corner. With my back to Stephanie, and Carmen's feet facing our corner, I wrap up that right knee in a Ric Flair figure four leg lock and lean back into it. Her already injured knee is being ripped apart. As I am up on my hands, I can look across the ring and look directly into Eva's face. Her facial expression tells me everything I need to know about how she is enjoying this match so far.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 10:50:41 PM by Lightning Lynn »

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2020, 10:52:47 PM »
I am starting to get dragged back towards our corner as she starts talking to Eva. I know she doesn't want to bring Eva in right now.  I try to kick my legs back and forth and get free from this bitch but then she turns me around and wraps my leg up in a figure four leg lock leaning into it.  UUUUUUGGGGH FUCK!!!!! I scream as I try to reach for the ropes.  I try my hardest to roll over and maybe reverse this OTU

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2020, 12:07:46 AM »
Having this match all our way so far, I really need to remain cognizant of the fact that Caliente y loca are champions for a reason. They are seasoned professionals who are very skilled in their craft. Fighting through what has to be immense pain, Carmen begins to roll and try to reverse this figure four leg lock onto me, and at the same time, grab for the ropes to get leverage. I feel myself going over, but fortunately for me, i am close enough to our corner, and just before I am ready to be rolled into a figure four reversal and into such an agonizing hold myself, I am able to reach up and make the tag. I'm not able to free myself from the figure four, nor am I able to release Carmen, as we are both straining in the hold against one another.

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2020, 12:20:51 AM »
I manage to roll Lynn over and if I can get this Figure Four Reversed, it could end up being painful for her.  Hopefully I can get free and crawl over to Eva and tag her in so I can recover.  My leg is however shot and I am not sure how much I will be able to continue after this OTU

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2020, 12:28:12 AM »
I manage to roll Lynn over and if I can get this Figure Four Reversed, it could end up being painful for her.  Hopefully I can get free and crawl over to Eva and tag her in so I can recover.  My leg is however shot and I am not sure how much I will be able to continue after this OTU

Seeing  Carmen trying to reverse the hold on my Lynn,  i get right on the ropes leaning hoping that she can make the tag,  i  know that Carmens leg has to be in excruciating pain but i guess I am going to have to go ahead and wreck the leg all the way given the chance.  She is tougher than i first thought but i have a remedy for that also.  When  Lynn makes the tag,  i put hands on the top rope and vault over the top rope and into the ring,  getting to my partner,  gripping the legs and working to untangle her from Carmen,  managing to get her loose, once loose she can leave the ring under the ropes,    reaching for Carmens bad leg,  with both hands and going to grip the ankle of her right leg,  i  jerk hard on the injured leg,  just jerking hard on it with both  arms, wanting to figure out the best move to finish her leg for good and put her out of this match,  yt 

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2020, 12:53:49 AM »
Well I'll be fucking damned. I don't get out much anymore and I'm sorry for it ladies but when Remington told me y'all were having a damn brawl there was literally only one thing I could do. Steph. Lynn. Put these bitches [/b]DOWN![/b]

Fucking get em!!! Wooooo!!!

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2020, 02:24:23 AM »
These fucking bitches aren't trying to wrestle, they are trying to injure me instead.  They are trying to end my career, great fan favorites they are.  They do another quick tag isolating me from my tag partner.  Steph jerks hard on my leg.  I roll onto my back.  Getting sick of their dirty play attempting to injure me, I pull my left leg back and try to fire a shot at Steph aimed at her inner thigh, but not at all concerned if I nail her in the pussy instead.  OTU

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2020, 02:45:16 AM »
These fucking bitches aren't trying to wrestle, they are trying to injure me instead.  They are trying to end my career, great fan favorites they are.  They do another quick tag isolating me from my tag partner.  Steph jerks hard on my leg.  I roll onto my back.  Getting sick of their dirty play attempting to injure me, I pull my left leg back and try to fire a shot at Steph aimed at her inner thigh, but not at all concerned if I nail her in the pussy instead.  OTU

Awwwwww,  now as much dirty shit as i have seen calamine loco pull, and many people as the dirty fighting duo have injured,  listening to you whining about dirty play,  that is truly some sad shit coming from you.  laughing at you whining there on the canvas,  when you manage to roll over on your back,  i  jerk your  injured leg again and know to watch your off leg cause you will kick me in the head,  when you draw the left leg back and try to kick me in the thigh,  oh you want to kick me in the pussy do you,   i am waiting for you and jerk you to , holding your  right leg, with you on your back,  i  am facing you listening to you whining, i  jerk hard to my left,  jerking  you into almost a split and your left leg is harmless,  with your right leg still raised and in my hands, i  kick with my right foot for that spot behind the injured knee, trying to drag your whining ass back to our corner and get ready to tag my partner in again,  yt

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2020, 02:50:39 AM »
My attempt to get free totally misses as I kick into nowhere.  Steph pulls my leg further apart and kicks me yet again in the back of my injured knee.  I think I hear something pop OTU

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2020, 03:04:28 AM »
My attempt to get free totally misses as I kick into nowhere.  Steph pulls my leg further apart and kicks me yet again in the back of my injured knee.  I think I hear something pop OTU

kicking the  back of the leg  hard,  right behind the knee,  i  have watched too many of your matches to buy the whining and complaining,  i know we are fighting two of the dirtiest fighters in wrestling  Making sure to keep an eye out for  Eva her partner,  getting close enough to my corner to reach out and tag  Lynn with my left hand,   working to get myself to and through the middle  rope, still holding the right ankle and  on the apron, waiting for Lynn, to get into position, still thinking about this bitch trying to kick me in the pussy on purpose,    yt .

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2020, 03:07:46 AM »
I roll around on the mat, not even sure that I can continue.  Eva might be on her own facing them two on one.  I hold my sore knee, it has to be injured.  It is going to be a long night. 

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2020, 03:57:28 AM »
Stephanie tags me and lets go of your ankle once I enter the ring. I reach down and grab you by your ratty hair and pull you to your feet. I send you into the far rope with an Irish whip, but you don't move with the speed that you might if your right knee wasn't injured. I propel myself off of the near rope and hope to meet you in the center of the ring. But because of your injury, you come of the far rope slower than i would normally expect and at a different trajectory. I launch into my finisher the "Lightning Strike" But I need to travel extra steps, about 3/4 of the length of the ring rather than to meet you in the center. I launch into the air, turning my body sideways while in mid air, cock my forearm back, and deliver a blow on the bridge of your nose. Because of your slow momentum and trajectory coming back at me, the "Lightning Strike" does not hit with full force...but good enough to stun you and send you staggering backwards into Eva's corner. yt.

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2020, 04:04:47 AM »
I cannot move too well on my feet as I am pulled up and whipped to the ropes.  I almost collapse on my right leg but I manage to stay up, come off the ropes.  I still don't manage to grab them and end up bouncing off where I take a hit across my face that sends me backwards into my own corner.  I hold up my hand to tag my much bigger partner Eva in OTU Eva

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2020, 05:59:31 PM »
With Eva in, I let her do the work as I sit on the apron in our corner holding my sore knee moaning.  Some medics comes down and the ref asks if I can continue.  I wave them off and say yes, just hope that Eva can hold things down for now OTU Lynn or Steph