News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Ancient EPIC BATTLE OF Queens - Queen DEEPIKA VS Arabian Queen KATRINA

• 5 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member

After the POLL, an EPIC Cyberfight battle between the two follows,

BACK-GROUND-

Deepika: I Queen Deepika from Indian continental is Ready for the match for which I waited for so long….i grew all my life to beat this Arabic Queen one day.
Her Father defeated & killed my father by crook on the same ground ….& I am committed my whole life  for taking the revenge today…& prove the world that my race was not inferior to them.…& that my father was defeated by only crook.
There  will be about 20000 capacity crowd today to witness my fight today with Queen Katrina….about 2000 delegates from each sides….sitting in special positions to witness our fight from the best angle….there was a wall between my delegates & hers so that they are separated. Similarly 8000 normal audience from each country.
The fight will be on a Big 100 ft x 100 ft Dusty mud pit (30 Mtr x 30 mtr) 
I look at the mirror for one last time before moving downstairs from my Cabin on the right side of the Stadium….I will enter from the  gate way entrance on the right side of the Stadium on my Big Chariot to be driven by the driver…with a orange Flag flying over it….in my long Orange Gown….with Crown on my head….before we Strip down to our fighting costumes underneath…
After we get down from the Chariot the Driver should take back the Chariot from the Play Ground..,. leaving only both of us on the whole ground…no other person will be allowed there inside …the large entrance gates will also be closed after the Chariots move out.
We need to reach the center at 9.5 Am & the Fight to Start at 10 Am…
Either one of us should die or submit….if no death the winner takes the looser along with her as her Slave
I get down from Stairs & get up on the back Stair of my Chariot with my tall Structure Standing over it proudly …with my right holding the orange round steel bar on the right side….as my Chariot is about to move forward…I pushed my Chest out…to project myself as a brave Queen..…as the wheels of the Chariot is about to roll ahead.

YT

Katrina: I ( Katrina ) the queen of Arab get ready for the biggest challenge of my life that is the queen Deepika. Ever since my father killed her father in a fight I know this day will come. I want to prove that my father killed her Father in a proper manner not by the help of crooks and my race is superior than her. I am eyeing this match from the childhood and I am desperately trained my body for this fight.
I reached the stadium in my chariot and wearing my crown on my head . I used to wear  my red gown and my lingerie set under it and proudly moves to the stadium ,thrusting my chest and head up and comes in front of you.

YT
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline jacjo

Re: The Ancient EPIC BATTLE OF Queens - Queen DEEPIKA VS Arabian Queen KATRINA
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 09:58:16 PM »
Deepika will win this.

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 07:28:40 PM »

Liked it.!!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 07:30:26 PM by Indian_Girlfighter »
Want to test World bests

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 07:34:59 PM »

Humble Request!!

I would like everyone votes fairly.

i mean Not whom they want to see win...but who would really win.

Want to see the real outcome would be between the two through poll.
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

• God Member

Thanks for all liking & voting.

the only one day left for closing.

Wish some more votes with Full honesty for them.

The promised cyber fight will follow next

Thanks

• God Member

Match Link - https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=91434.0

Thanks friends for all voting & liking's

It was a close match

Liked it very much!!

NOW AS PER PROMISE here is total MATCH LINKKKK is given above.