News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Ancient EPIC BATTLE OF Queens - Queen DEEPIKA VS Arabian Queen KATRINA

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Before you read this epic match….you can read the Poll outcome link below,
With the Pics of the girls fighting
& see how near it was vis a vis poll by the end
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90774.0
(The role of Priyanka Played by me & role of Katrina by my friend Jacjo)

Deepika: I Queen Deepika from Indian continental is Ready for the match for which I waited for so long….i grew all my life to beat this Arabic Queen one day.
Her Father defeated & killed my father by crook on the same ground ….& I am committed my whole life  for taking the revenge today…& prove the world that my race was not inferior to them.…& that my father was defeated by only crook.
There  will be about 20000 capacity crowd today to witness my fight today with Queen Katrina….about 2000 delegates from each sides….sitting in special positions to witness our fight from the best angle….there was a wall between my delegates & hers so that they are separated. Similarly 8000 normal audience from each country.
The fight will be on a Big 100 ft x 100 ft Dusty mud pit (30 Mtr x 30 mtr) 
I look at the mirror for one last time before moving downstairs from my Cabin on the right side of the Stadium….I will enter from the  gate way entrance on the right side of the Stadium on my Big Chariot to be driven by the driver…with a orange Flag flying over it….in my long Orange Gown….with Crown on my head….before we Strip down to our fighting costumes underneath…
After we get down from the Chariot the Driver should take back the Chariot from the Play Ground..,. leaving only both of us on the whole ground…no other person will be allowed there inside …the large entrance gates will also be closed after the Chariots move out.
We need to reach the centre at 9.5 Am & the Fight to Start at 10 Am…
Either one of us should die or submit….if no death the winner takes the looser along with her as her Slave
I get down from Stairs & get up on the back Stair of my Chariot with my tall Structure Standing over it proudly …with my right holding the orange round steel bar on the right side….as my Chariot is about to move forward…I pushed my Chest out…to project myself as a brave Queen..…as the wheels of the Chariot is about to roll ahead.
Yt
Yt
Katrina :   I ( Katrina ) the queen of Arab get ready for the biggest challenge of my life that is the queen Deepika. Ever since my father killed her father in a fight I know this day will come. I want to prove that my father killed her Father in a proper manner not by the help of crooks and my race is superior than her. I am eyeing this match from the childhood and I am desperately trained my body for this fight.
I reached the stadium in my chariot and wearing my crown on my head . I used to wear  my red gown and my lingerie set under it and proudly moves to the stadium ,thrusting my chest and head up and comes in front of you .
Yt
Deepika:   The wheels of the Chariot advanced & finally we reached at the centre stage....I look at you...& try to gauge you from near...& step my long left leg first down from the Chariot  ....&  next go to the ground & with my left hand on midst of my chest ready for unzipping & striping I look at you...Eye to eye from my side....from a distance of of about 10-15 feets between us....I hear the wheels for the Chariot turning at my rear to go back...& soon only I & she will be in the midst facing each others. Yt
Katrina :   
As we reach the center I noticed you stepping down from your chariot by looking at me and I started to stepdown from my chariot and placed my toned legs on the ground and as you start stripping me too opened my gown from front and looking at your eyes. I can hear the spectators roaring as we going to strip down
Yt
Deepika:   I strip down to my dark blue strings ....long legs.....breasts also almost bare as our ass.....I look at your toned body.....My long hairs falling to waist heights from both sides....as i move to my edge on right side of the pit....with my both on wrists on both side of my hips.....I wait for you to come in the other edge of the pit opposite to me....Very Big day for both the Continent & races...YT
Katrina :   I opened my gown and revealed my hot body in a red stings and my round firm ass almost bare as well as my breasts and I remove my gown and throw it a side and moved towards my side and looked at you and examined your tall, lean, strength body and looks at your eyes with a grin smile on my face. As we stand facing each other our hot bodies glistened in the sun light and the audience roar at their maximum while seeing their queens almost naked bodies in front of them and they are exited at the moment. But I don't look at them, my full attention got on you and your body that which I am going to destroy here.
Deepika:    I take the first step in..... bare right foot....Stare at you with a full hatred ....as if i was waiting for this for ages.....i can't wait more now......I took my steps in a circle on right...as its 10 & big bells ringed….hearts thumping….& ignore the big uproar....looking at you to come forward...very carefully looking at your eyes...eye lids are not dropping....gauging your toned body...it was toned from neck to to toe....& mine more from waist & down....My legs look a bit more ...more taller & little bit heavier then her..but hers more toned....My eyes gauged with yours ....trying to read your mind as i circle towards my right care fully....dont care about anything now....only my biggest enemy in my front ..i think as i circle....YT

Katrina :   As I can see, you started to circle me and I raise my hands up to my chest level and my knees bend little bit and followed your circling method and move towards the right side . As I can see you are not only hot but also strong and your legs are taller but I think mine are toned well. Your hips as firm and round and started to giggle as you circle, you got some nice firm breasts and healthy shoulder . I think my self that this lady is not as easy to dominate so be careful . I observed you carefully and fully ready to take any of your attacks. I hissed at you "Your father gone down in the same place and now its your turn bitch"
Yt
Deepika:   i move a bit more forward trying to take the center first....take my right knee up...& throw my right foot kicking towards your left face with a flash.....not intending to hit exactly...but to scare you first....then try to go near....& try to butt your forehead hard with my forehead...A Big up-roar from my camp...." I waited for this time.. since my Childhood bitch...& i will prove your father was a Cheater today to the world....& Actualy our race is Superior....you last won by crook...m her to prove that today"  The Crowd Roared. Yt

Katrina :   I noticed your move very early and adjusted my self and you try to hit me a head butt I suddenly bend my head side ways and your head hit on my shoulders and I slightly groaned but before your head swing back I try to grab your hair  and holding it I tried to throw you to the ground.
Yt
Deepika:   As you hold my hold my hair i too hold your hair hard from back....but your leverage is more as you grabbed first....so my head tilted a bit backward....but as you try to throw i dig my heels hard backwards & move two steps behind trying to gauge you....& then suddenly try to swing myself on my left & try to push your head back now...so previously my head was down...now your head should be down..when i try to reverse our positions by turning ..trying to keep a good distance between our bodies....& then try to lift my left feet up & plan to bang it on right side of your abs if possible....the fight began. Yt
Katrina :   As you hold back my hair and I feels little pain on my head but I enjoyed the moment when I push your head down but when I try to throw you , you blocked that move by your footwork and putting back my head down and that I really didn't like and when you turn the position and hit on my strong abs with your right foot I screamed little bit "Uchhhh ahhhh " but I try to retaliate by giving a hard stomp to the underside of your left thigh and I knows now it is just got more heated between us
Yt
Deepika:   Your stomp hits my left thigh...I tighten my thigh muscle seeing it approaching me..but still it hits hard giving me considerable amount of pain there...Still our hairs in each others hands in the same position....I try to push you back...& try to im- balance you...jerk your head & try to push & throw your butts on the mud pit first ...the hands on back of the the hair very strong...biceps buzz as i try to twist & swing your head on both sides while trying to slide your hips down..crowd is Roaring loud... Yt
Katrina :   You started to swing my head and try to unbalance me. My hips got jerking at your move to throw me to the pit. But I yanked back hard on your hair and try to swing your head back and forth and in a way of approach to unbalance you and make you down on your butt. We both are now swinging back our head and our hair flying through the air as we struggled for dominance and the crowd got on their feet to see who go down first. I screamed at you " I will kill you bitch let go off my hair" as I pulled your hair very hard and try to rip some royal hair of yours
Yt
Deepika:   Our grips very hard on each others hairs & both swinging each others hairs on both sides..one thing is proved that both are equally strong...you throttled my attempt....i dig my feets very hard....& Ahhhh...see some of my long hairs ripped in your fists....I dint care....position my head very strongly aim at your left side breast....& all a sudden with my head I try to head butt so hard on your left side of breast & try to give you an enormous pain by that...& try to make you imbalance by that....i should hear a Big sound when my head will fall at the place when i intended....Yt
Katrina :   We both trying to down one another and I feels you are a good match for me as we remain stalemate at that point. But for my happiness I got some of your hair ripped off but that moment was just very short as your head butted right on my left breast and causing enormous pain on my precious orbs and I left out a scream that echoed all over the stadium "Ahhhhhh nooooooo bitchhhh " and the crowd got exited by the sensitive attack by you and at their inner mind they want us to fight and attack on our feminine parts. I suddenly free your hair and cupped my left breast and furiously hissed at you "So you want this way yaaaa then take it bitch" with that I try to give an upper cut on your left breasts with my hard fists and I swings my right fist towards the target
Yt
Deepika:   I actually not aiming or a soft part to hit....but only as because it was at my rader....i hit it hard....& you buffled & scream loud..it might have reached the whole Stadium....I am not a coward bitch..next time i will hit your butts...i reply....
Then you hit my left breast hard with your hard fist...i go on my toes in a unbearable pain...like water coming out of eyes.. moan but try to keep it down...but at the right moment i dip down....& before you take a hand back to position.....I dip down...& try to get your both thighs up in my hands.....with my long reach.....& try to pull you off the ground the in my hands for a double leg throw attack..as the crowd cheered If i get you up in the my Arms for a Slam forward on your back on the dusty mud pit first...A BIG ROAR....OHHHHH....YY
YT
( If i get you..so its if...means i m still not sure...its my try only)
Katrina :   While I am enjoying your pain on your left breasts you suddenly give a double leg throw attack on me and I lost my foot control and fall on my back hitting butt first on the dirty mud pit and you fall on my top and I shocked with your sudden move but I try to wrap my strong legs around your curvy beautiful waist and try to put a scissor hold and moves you towards the side as we lay side by side on the pit facing each other.
Yt
Deepika:   I lift you in my arms & SLAMMMM You HEAVILY on the dusty mud pit...With a Great Sound of your Back....AGHHH.....As i fall down on you after the SLAMMM....but you quickly wrap your toned legs from both side of my waist & LOCK Your Ankles on center of my waist point...Mtc
There was a Big Uproar from the Crowd When I Slam You down first!!....
You try to tilt me to sides.....I press my left toe hard on the ground & push my full weight of ass on you from my left to Right....& try to slide your back down & try to mount your right shoulder also on the ground.....as i try to position my legs...so that i can Spread them & dig the ground hard & then try to come with breast on you on the ground on a full mounting position with your both shoulders on the growd...I try hard to get your other shoulder also on the ground my pushing my full ass wight on you from left to right....YT
Katrina :   I try to push you to the side with the scissor hold but you failed my move by applying your full ass weight on me and as you try to down my back and both shoulders and tried to push your breasts on mine but I can't resist that your beautiful firm breasts inviting me for an attack that you never imagined and I  tried to cup your breasts with my hands and started to squeeze hard as my thumb and forefinger tried to pinch your already erect nipples in between through your dark blue stings and I tried to push you back on your butt  and hissed at you " Do you like this pain slut, I will rip your pathetic tits of your breasts ".
Yt
The crowd again got exited by the tit attack and roared " Come on come on , do it again do it again"
Yt
Deepika:   As my ass try to push you back down....you bring your both hands forward & cup my toned breasts & try to squeeze them hard....& AHHHH your thumb & forefingers tried to give pinch it hard...AHHHHHH....I Scream...."You cheater...like father like daughter ..I say.....our nipples Already Errect.... Could not resist...I also Cup your both breasts hard in my hands...& press my palms so hard on your lower breasts...try to take its all air out...& try to get my ass on top of you....& try to mount your back on the dust.....& suddenly i leave your breast & try to throw my arms on both sides of your neck & try to get you in a tight head lock under me....pushing my ass a bit up for a better leverage....& trying to press my hard breast on your hard breasts very hard on the ground..."Bitch i will take your All MILK Out Today..& You Will be Crying for help Under me today. YT
(but your hands still in between on my hard breasts)
Katrina :   I feels pain and at the same time feels horny when you cupped and pressed my breasts and I let out a scream "Ahhh eeee shit" . But you released my breasts and try to move upwards and put me in a head lock but I will not allowed that…. I increased my power on your breasts as I can see you screaming heavily and tried to crush your hips in between my strong leg with that already established scissor hold and will not allow you to mount my body and failed your move to establish head lock over me . I squeezed hard on your breasts and make you up from me in a safe distance and taunted you " Hey bitch this is not cheating as you thought , these are all allowed things in this kind of fight , Don't you know that, Let's see whose breasts are going to be milked you stupid cow" . With that I try to give you more pain by the breast claws and the scissor hold and I feels your waist soon come to a breaking point .
Yt
Deepika:   You flawed by attempt to head lock you....& you continue squeezing & nailing my breasts so hard...I SCREAMMMMM HARD......At the same time you SQUEZZZ my waist also hard in your leg Scissor..though I m on top but you had a good control.....I CUP your Left Breast....& Press & nail it hard on the ground.....& by pressing it hard.....I create the distance which was already there....I Press my Palm more Hard trying to make you CRY in pains when I press it so Hard from top to Down on your left breast ..... by using that leverage i pull my right knee behind your ass...& cupping & pressing your right breast more...I try to come on my right feet on the ground....with your upper back crushing on the dirt....
Yt

Katrina :   You cupped my right breast and pressed it hard and I screamed in pain "Nooooo bitch nooo......shit....Aghhhhh" and you tried to get a leverage and try to position on your left leg to stand up but I didn't allowed it I tried to drag you down by increasing my hold on your waist and tried to break your waist bone . But when you clawed on my breast I take some huge pain on it and I become absolutely mad and I tried to tear of your top and make your breasts naked in front of your people to make you shy and I try to grab your naked nipple from the areola and pulls it downwards and try to stop your move to get stand . " I will rip of your pathetic nipples you slut" I screamed at you and the whole stadium got exited to see your naked breasts and chanted "rip it off , rip it off".
Yt
Deepika:   When i tried to get up on my left leg....you grabbed my waist more hard & tried to pull me down....you again brought me on my knees...
Then you tried to tear my top....Aghhhh...you almost teared it....& played so nasty with my breasts & nippples.....I Cry loud....& got really wild at it....in revenge....I grab your right bra...& pull it hard on my right trying  to tear it apart...& press my claws on your tight right breast...& claw it back so hard trying tear it out....& pull my right knee a bit back & try to hit it on your left ass....trying to break your momentum a bit  by the hit…on the pumped white ass….Crowd is watching a rough nasty match now in front of their necked eyes....either one of us will get killed....or will have to surrender to be slave of the other...but killing is foremost on minds..lets see.
"You are going to die today ...or become my Slave forever you Slutt"
YT

Katrina :   I tear of your top and worked hard on your nipples I enjoyed the way you cried and but sudden you grabbed and tear my left bra and clawed my left naked breast very hard and I cried out "Ahhhhh Aaaaaaa noooooo bitch" and when your strong knee hit on my ass and distracted my ass cheeks and your words got me so furious and I try to dig my nails hard on your nipples to break it and to get some royal blood of yours and I tried to absorb the pain you are giving I can't let you beat me and I will fight hard til my death and again my hard legs pressing your waist and grinding your waist bones and try to displace your bones And I can sense you can't bear that pain so I continued to destroy you and hissed at you" you are going to die bitch ,I will not be your slave " . The anger boiling from the childhood makes me so cruel and we are now tearing each other unless one of us showing any weakness.
Yt
Deepika:   We are clawing each others hard breasts so hard....yours was more toned than mine i guessed....."Ahhhhh" AHhhhh" both moaning...& my strong right knee hitting your left toned ass & i could feel how much toned it is....
The breast nailing continuing hard....both nailing each others hard & moaning....You are pressing my waist so hard....that as it you will break my bone..my legs were longer & a bit heavier than yours ...but yours were well toned
mtc
The crowd is watching thrilling match....to negate your pressure on my waist I cup again your both wrists & then push my wrist so hard on your toned breast...trying to push the air out...& trying to make you moan by it...so that your legs on my waist should get weaken a bit...using my leverage from top....also trying to get on my feets...by pressing my feets hard on the ground ..so that my ass can built a more pressure & leverage from you from top...then again try to push my heavy knee on your left butt...trying to break your lock a bit over my waist first..."Get it on you ass Bitch....I m going to make you slave today..Have it..as i am about to punch your left ass with my heavy right knee again.."Get it Bitch " The crowd roaring
Both sides want their Queen Wins & honor of their race is restored to the whole world.."Get it Bitch" I CRYYY
YT
Katrina :   We were both struggler to get top position and mauling each others breasts and stayed in a stalemate and try to insert pain more on others
Mtc
Katrina :   Again you pushed hard on my breasts and that makes me screamed louder and your right knee hitting again on my left ass and that is distracting me..But the breast battle torturing me more
Mtc
So I decided to increase the pressure on your nipples as l know that is your sensitive part and I can already feels my fingers got wet due to your blood dripping from your torn nipples and I again pressed on the wounded area hard and try to leak more of your breast blood and I again increased the pressure on your waist but
Some how you got some leverage and I tried to push you to the sides and tear of your breasts like a wild lioness and it is getting more intense now. I can see some tear on your eyes with my already teared eyes
Yt
Deepika:   You claw & damage my left breast very badly....& continue to press your legs hard on my waist..both are at stalemate... I manage to pull my legs & knees a bit up & hit your left ass...it should weaken your hold a bit....but both powerful...you are fighting from down like a lioness....i release your breasts....take my knees a bit forward & sit on them spreading both ways....release your breasts a bit.....my both hands were free....tighten my wrists strongly & started blowing your face hard from both sides....you keep your hands on my breasts tearing it hard but now i am blowing you with my both wrists on both sides of your face & nose....hope it distracts you much & the hold of your wrists & legs over my waist should get weaken by that..THE CROWD IS ROARING NOW....Your Side is Advising you to FIGHT BACK...Its a Hard Fight now on the Ground. Yt

Katrina :   But you suddenly started to hit on my face with your both hands  I screamed again "Aaaaghh nooo"" and the crowd got well exited by seeing you hitting me like that and I decided to break the hold on your bloody breasts
Mtc
And I suddenly released my scissor hold and try to kick in your belly and push you back on your ass and rolled away from you and suddenly get on my feet a distance away from you and checked my bruised breasts and my lower lips and furiously looked at you
Mtc
I can see you also getting up on your feet and cupped your bloody breasts with pain and we again started to sneear  away at each other and come close for the brutal attack and hissed at you " Hey bitch how your breasts feel now .Do you giving up otherwise I will break your whole body " .
Yt
Deepika:   I might have broken your jaws & nose bone also with my fists...but both are great fighters....& waiting for this day since so long....Suddenly I feel a big kick on my belly...which makes me to go back on my Ass..Aggggh.....
You quickly roll away from me & Stand....I too get on my feets on my long leg at my corner....Staring at you...wiping lil blood from my breast....cupping & covering it...look at your torn lower lips....my lips also shivering a bit with pains..mtc
We both taking a circle again toward my right....crowd is on toes...my eyes on your eyes....from close..& both are hissing at each others....I taking the stance bending my back a bit low....& all a sudden i leap at you...grab you from your hairs from root & turn a bit on my left… raise my left fist & taking the advantage of my height I raise on myself on heel of my left leg… & try to blow a big punch from a close distance on your right cheek bone..just below your right eye..The crowd roared when they see my ass going up with my leg up on my heel & i am in that position to hit you so hard
"I WILL Fuck You Bitch" I Snarl from so near your face....as m about to hit you Hard up cheek bones...'Get it Bitch" I Shout from Close at You
A Big FIGHT!!
Yt

Katrina :   I can see you roaring and hit a hard punch on my right cheek bone and blood flashes from it and I fell on my right knee and my left still placed on the floor
Mtc
I growl and with my anger and try to hit on your belly just below your belly button with my right fist as you bend slightly forward with my hit I tried to hit an upper cut on your already torn nipples of your right breast and I can see you cried in pain and move backwards still standing and I also got my feet and hissed at you "Come on give me more" as we brutally started punching each other and blood spraying from our faces at each punch
"Take it back bitch"
Yt
Deepika:   my left fist fell very hard on your right upper cheeek..WHAKKKKK...
You kneel down to your left knee...but quickly rise....& hit your fist very hard below my belly button...you were much toned...I jumped back & cover my belly for a balm....
& upps you try to whip out my breasts with an upper cutt...but i was already back...& push my upper back & bit back...& the hit get past from front of me with a great sound of cutting through the thin air as you throw your hand....
But this made you to come again on your feets....both bloody girls now...fighting for honor of our race & families...
We bloody girls are again on our feets....eying at your eyes from close....eyes for blood of each other...."Comon Comon...i Say with my index finger to you to come at me" then suddenly i go near to you...& circle fast & throw my long right leg like a lightening & try to hit a powerful spinning kick on your head with my tall stronger right..which should rock you down on the Dust...AS THE CROWD ROARED LOUD"
BATTLE BETWEN QUEEN DEEPIKA & QUEEN KATRINA
YT
Katrina :   I used my foot work well to avoid that dangerous spinning kick from you and when you got frustrated with that I suddenly try to locked you  in a front bearhug and my breasts pressing hard against your already bloody breasts and try to squeeze them with my own and my both hands wrapped around your back and tried to squeeze your ass cheeks with my both hands
And I can see you moaning in pain and tease you " I will break your breasts with mine and I will take all air out of you , Did you hear me. Feel the pain bitch".
Yt
Deepika:   I was tall to try hit you so closely with my tall legs...but m surprised with you skills & abilities...you duck & rally frustrate me....& avoid my hard spinning kick....
& before i can lay my long right leg down...you leap at me like a panther...& wrap my breasts so tightly in a bear hug ....as our bare breasts pressed so hard against each others...i could feel your breasts were more toned than me...then you press my butt cheeks behind me....which released the pressure of the bear hug on my chest a bit...Mtc
Katrina :   Pressed butt cheeks with a hand crossed manner that will not lose any grip at bearhugg
Deepika:   I pushed my long legs back...pressed my breasts hard on to yours pressing your right butt too cupping with my left fist....do a test of strengths with you....& lock my forehead with yours & try to push you back in a test of strength....breasts still locked in bear hug but with one hand..as the other hand is crossed & laying on by butts....mtc
Suddenly I raise my long right feet sole & try to hit it between your two legs….Upsss
YT
Katrina :   As we engaged in a bear hug and we got in a stale mate you suddenly hit on my pussy with your right knee and that shocked me and I let out a cry " Ohhhh noooo my kitty"
The pain flashed through my whole body and I fell on my knees in front of you and released the bear hug, my left hand massaged my pussy and with rage and furiosity I shoot my right hand upwards and try to hit on your womanhood
Yt
Deepika:   You took the revenge...Upppsssss...i went back after getting the hit....i cover my woman hood with right palms...lil bent forward on my belly....but found you still on your knees.....moaning in pains....I went fast with two steps forward with my long legs... & lift my right foot sole up & try to Slam it hard over your left color bone joining your neck & your shoulder.....hoping to break the bone by the hit....& move back after the attempt...looking at your face & trying to read the kind of pains you got with it. YT
Katrina :   I got some mental relief as I hit on your pussy and I can see you groan in pain and moved back two steps away from me .Even though I am in my knees I watched you carefully
When you rush towards me and your right foot try to hit on my collar bone I bent my hips back and your foot just missed the target and passed behind my body , as it going I just try to push your leg further to the same direction it is going and try to make you fall in the ground in a position that your legs spread in a 180 degree angle position and I stand on my feet
Yt
Deepika:   As i try to stomp your left collor bone hard with my right foot of my long leg...you shove your head behind by getting your butts on your heels....as a result my right feet lands on ground just beside missing your right belly. 
Soft dust blows in the air by the miss hit of the feet....& you move forward & try to uproot my legs from the ground & try to throw me on the ground on my ass in front of you...but lifting my legs from the sitting position on knees was not easy for you…but offfff...you got the strengths...& you throw me in front of you on my butts on the dust..lots of dust flowing in the air as my butts hit the ground...my legs spread wide in 160 to 180 deg angle......& i see you getting up....& i bent on my left with my both hands on the dusty ground.....& quickly get up on my knees...& then on my both legs....circling a bit this time on my left…the both hands clinched tight down ...adjoining side thighs as i circle....this time i do not attack you first…wait for you to attack on me first..carefully looking at moment of your  bare feets on the dusty ground.
MTC
Deepika:   People witnessing a tremendous fight of their life, they might not ever seen before ...& they know much more to come. ..as both fighters are just terrific
Katrina :   
I move forward and raising my fists up and carefully looking at you and you too staring at me as we both waited for moment to attack
The crowd started to chant our names and they are roaring at the moment . "Come on bitch let's use our fists for some time " I hissed at you and started to circle you as my fists are ready to attack you ,I waited for an opening and shoot my right fist hard on your nose and trying to break it little bit
Yt
Deepika:   
As you shoot your your right fist hard on my right nose I duck it quickly ...you were lil near to me ..i circle towards my left.....& try to get a bit on your sides & try to grip & wrap your thighs very tightly in my both hands in a tight bear hug...& try to lift you in the air....& trying to bend my knees a bit forward ..try to lift you in the air...& try to slam you hard on the ground with a Big Sound...Lots of dust must flow in the air with that...my hands very tight around your thighs...crowd stand up on their toes....with my sudden attempt...Yt

Katrina :   When you grab my thighs and try to lift me up , I crossed my both hands together and try to hit on your spine just below your neck to withdraw your hold . I try to hit there two three times and wrapped my hands over your back and closed at your belly and try to put a reverse bear hug in that position
Yt
Deepika:   Ehhhh...when i try to lift you up in my hands...i find your legs are too strong...& digged very hard on the ground....I could not lift your strong body that easily on my arms..& offff...you hit me twice thrice behind my neck...but still i had a more leverage by the first hold & try to maintain my lock...but it looses a bit...mtc
Then you slap your chest on my & lock my belly from top in a bear hug..I dig feets of my strong legs hard on the ground.....& i m also holding your thighs in strong bear hug....I try to lift my strong ass up & try to lift you on my arms...so that your legs must me on my Chest now..i am not caring that you can hit my neck again on back...but now i want to lift you in my lap in bear hug...YEAHHHHH...I grunt as I Press your thighs that hard & try to pull up in my hands....trying to use my leverage to lift you from down to top with your thighs tightly wrapped in bear hug in my hands...YEAAHHHHH...I Grunt again as i try to lift you up for Slammm YT
Katrina :   I pressed my thighs hard on the ground to make your move fail but you trying it hard and I am trying hard to stop you from that and as a result our bodies getting little bit tired because of our struggling to get one another down.
I try to push you up from your feet and try it hard and as we both trying to push up other we got fell on our sides to the ground as we maintain our holds
You still hugged my thigh and I grabbed you in a reverse bear hug and we struggled to get the other on her back facing the ground as we struggled there and I noticed your bottom bikini stings above your ass hole and grabbed to with my right and try to pull it upwards with my all strength and giving you a nice wedgie and expecting to loose your grip on my thighs
Yt
Deepika:   Both trying to lift each others in the air....i thought i would do first & you will defend that first...& you really defended yourself well first...then you also started trying to lift me in the air....by pulling me back towards you...as you were pressing me down it was possible to pull me only if you try to slant a bit backwards...a very tight bear bug of your strong hands from both side of my abs...mtc
But as i try to lift you up both lose balance & tumbled together & fell side by side to each others on the ground...
I am holding your thighs ...& you my bely...both side by sides....but then suddenly you try pull my bikini string at my ass upwards....I allow you to do that....& turn a bit & try to thrust my body on you...leaving your legs....& turning my legs on you...I try to get your both biceps well in my clutch...& try to turn my ass on you...& try to position it over your ass...with your body under me on the ground..."BITCH YOU ARe GOING TO BE KILLED TODAY!!...I WILL FUCKK & KILL YOU BITCH....JUST WAIT..." i hISS yT
Katrina :   What is your current hold on me just explain
Katrina :   As I pull your stings up you used that moment to lay on my body as I lay on my back and you established your full body weight on me and roared at me
But I didn't lose my hold on your bikini bottom and giving a hard wedgie again and making your pussy lips cut with your own fabrics and my legs are inside your legs and in an attempt to free my self my left hand grabbed your hair and I pulls you towards me and try to bite on your already torn lips "Bitch I will kill you"

My other hand on your panties just remove it from the actual position a little bit and try to claw your sensitive pussy flaps as I try to give some pain on you Yt

Yt

You did a cowardly act..when someone can't fight more..they resort to this tactics....as you bite me on lips now....I could sense this means you are now frustrated...or lost your all strengths & skill of fights....Blood came out at my lips....I also could have bite you...but i feel its against my pride....i do not resort to it...its paining....a drop from right eye falls on your left cheek bone....mtc
i press your nose hard with my nose & move my lips to my left to get rid of your bite.....then you try to claw my pussy...I quickly jump with my free legs & sit with my ass on your belly...& trying to free my hair from your left wrists...as my right wrists fights with it.....my both knees digged hard on both sides of your belly.....& i press my left hand hard on your neck now for a wild choke....my ass firmly pressed on your belly....& now left hand firmly pressing your neck down with left wrist pressing down trying to choke your neck now...."GIVE UP BITCH I SAY" As i press your neck so hard downwards...trying to stop your breathing with pressing my left hand on your neck bone....ass firm on your belly....EHHH I Press & Press your neck So hard now...YT
Katrina :   I sense a real pain on my body as you lay on me and I try my attempt on your pussy but you failed it and sit on my belly and you pushed so hard on my belly with your ass and I can take it as my belly is far stronger than your imagination
But you chocked my neck and cutting my breath with your left hand and ordered me to submit but that words lighten my full body as I am searching for an option to get rid of your assault
"No bich I will not submit to you" as my right hand still have a good hold on your hair and I grabbed you towards me and try to place a good hold on your neck with my right hand and chocking tour wind pipe and I can see your torn nipples bleeding in front of me and I release your hair and try to have a good claw on your nipples and try to rip them of your chest as it is already torn half from my earlier attacks ,I put all strength of my hands to make you suffer and let me free "Get off me bitch otherwise I will tear of your nipple " and my strong legs started to hit on your back aiming at your spine and try to kick hard on it in an attempt to buckle you over me
Yt
Deepika:   I think i had you on the ground....& for a fraction see like you are running out of idea....as i push my ass a bit more up towards your chest & just below your breasts....& press my ass so hard on your chest to take your breath out...& at the same time press the bones of my fingers hard on bones of your neck.& then make a V of my index figure & thumb & press it so hard on your neck to choke you..i know your legs may try to fly on both sides desperately by that...but i have to maintain my chocking position on you...
But this Bitch is Very Strong.....
Your right hands still got a good hold over my hairs....& then you pull my head near & leave my hairs & try to get good hold on my neck as i try to pull it back hard with my better leverage position..pressing my ass on your chest....
You make a very wild attempt on my chest..AHHHH…its paining but cant help in these type of fights.…I got very wild with that...as i clutch your body inside my both knees hard & start throwing wild punches from both sides on your face..one after one like bees....from a close distance...my breast is paining from the act...but i know i will break your face from this better leverage position sitting on your chest...like they say attack is the best weapon of defence…i try to break your face ..head...very badly from both sides with very wild punches ..& i m sure your hands on my breast will automatically get weaken as you will not be able to handle this flood of punches from top...you attempt few knee kicks over my back...but I m sitting far ahead..they couldn’t connect well....but my this act may finish you now..& may break your face into pieces if you can't stop it now...i am continuously throwing wild punches....ass press hard on your chest...your back is pressed hard on the ground under my ass.. YT
(ohh i read your in betn line now..you want to make me change some thing...pl do tell me ...i will change it as you like...np)
YT
Katrina : You started to hit me hard on my face with your both hands and my face getting more damage now and you crushing my breasts with your ass and seems to be in a dominant position in the fight
But I can't let you win that easily and my mind not at all ready for that instead of the heavy beating I getting now. I try to pull your nipple of with my all strength and hear a cracking sound on your nipple just below the areola and I know this will distract you more and I can see you shivered in pain as you grab my hand to free your nipple
Mtc
Katrina : By taking advantage of it I pull hard on your other nipple with my other hand and try to rip it off and hoping that you will stop your hitting on my face . I know you were in tremendous pain and distracted I tried to wrap my legs over your neck and try to push you and try to make you fall you on your back
Yt
Deepika:
I m beating you from top so hard...dont know any other girl could have fought back from this position....but she is a miracle...& thats why she is the Arabian Queen....
Despite getting such a heavy beating from top....you manage to pull my nipple from in between & just twist & tore its ligaments inside....I could not explain the pains i got with that.....so horrible…mtc
Then you went for my other nipple....at this time i stopped your hand...my other breast was so much paining...now i also have to be crook.....& will also have to apply all such moves she is applying on me i thought...it was a rocking pain...I always thought attack is the best weapon of defence...I press my ass more hard on your breasts...& now i too try to pull your left nipple out..& try to make you cry with pains....
As i was doing it my head tilted forward..so your attempt to lock my head in your leg from behind gets futile ...now i m also pressing my big ass so hard on your breasts.....crushing it on both side..by sliding my heavy ass so hard on both sides of your breast...& trying to take out your left nipple as well in my right wrist
TIT FOR TAT NO...ASS IS CRUSHING YOUR CHEST ON BOTH SIDES....Head is quite away from your legs..
YT
(Lets play last 2 moves now before we end tonite)
(WHAT A FIGHT)
Katrina :   You decided to attack my left nipple and your right hand pulling it hard and my nipples feels a tremendous pain hitting thorough out my body and I cried out at you "You stupid bitch don't do that on my nipple Aaaaaaaghhhhh nooooooo" but my anger got at its peak point when you crushed my breasts at the sides with your heavy ass
Great fight
You lean forward to avoid my attack on your back as I try to spit on your eyes to make you blind for a while and still my hand on your nipple that already got damaged at ligament level,  as I know I can exploit it and I twisted it harder and harder with my all strength and I can see you crying at the pain with my teary eyes.
Mtc
As you sit on my boobs I can have the enough leverage to buckle you of from me and I push my feets hard on the pit and try to up my hips and buckle you over as you extremely distracted by the pain on your nipples and my other free hand try to give a hard punch on your neck just below your head as I think it can make you stumble to the floor
Yt
Deepika:   (So if any sex fight…I like it immediately after such match...as they would really like to fuck each others privately on same day....& not wait to get the heat come down....but we can discuss it later)...replying…
I brush you breasts under my ass on both ways.....which angered you much....& much to my pleasure....
The whole Stadium is silent now..a pin drop silence,,,,what is going in between their queens since over 3.5 hours now..mtc
Then you spit on my eyes..we were fighting very closely now...detached even from shadows now....I retaliate by spitting back on your eyes…. & still brushing my heavy butts on both ways on your breasts....
But as your hands were on my left nipple i was also squezzing & trying to plug out your left nipple ...so both trying for same things....only that you are trying from down..& i m trying from top of you...with my whole weight of ass on your chest...
our eyes turned red & teary....my eye drops falling on your cheek bones & lips...but no one can notice all the things from sitting far away from the stadium..only you & me can notice it
“WILL ENJOY FUCKING YOU TONIGHT”...I TAUNT
then as i sit on you butts to press you....you try to buckle me from your top..by pressing your feets down....You buckle me down once...but then i again pull by my ass this time on your face,,,& try to get you in a SCG (school gal pin position….
By trying to push your hands down & passing my two knees over your collor bone ..sitting with my cxnt over your lips
YT
Katrina :
I m in a very bad position now.  Your cxnt over my face...your tall strong legs & knees over my shoulders....your butt on my chest...I try to buckle you off my face but your hold is strong over my face....your butts not allowing to buckle you off my chest...I try to twist my strong legs on both sides...& again try to buckle you off but find your ass so heavy & strong over my chest...cannot raise my hands over as your knees shackled over my shoulders...my breath is going high...not able to think what I need to do...I spit on your eyes again...Get off me Bitch...I say helplessly.
YT

Deepika -
I think I got you now...pressing my butt hard on your chest...I know you are helpless now & frustrated...you could do nothing …& spit on my face...I press my butt...my hands were free...I punch my right hand now on left side of your nose bone trying to break your nose now...you cannot escape...you moan in pain...I hit again at the same spot...I think your camp is knowing by now the game is going to be over soon if you c ant do anything big fast now…I press my both hands with my All pressure on your wind pipe now...I can feel your white parts of eyes now like coming out of socket....if press more it will come OUT.
Yt

Katrina:
I feel like my soft nose is broken by now…cant say the pains I got…I try to tap your right wrist now but my hand can't reach there as your strong left thigh & knee in between on side of my chest...I try to raise my ass...try to bridge again or buckle you off...but finally your pressing of both hands on my windpipe & pressing ass …almost had me...I can't say I give up...even cant spit now...I slide my bare feets up & down on the dusty mud pit desperately...having totally pinned on upper side of body...not able to think more...& after some time I fainted....mainly the immense broken nose pain…& then bid wind pipe chocking..coudnt sustain…my body calms down...& I automatically stopped fighting…

Deepika
You fainted. .your body & limbs stopped moving...I get up on my long striking legs… in front of you & thrust my right toe on your lips...raising my left hand up flexing my biceps showing my victory sign to the crowd...your side was completely mum...I see your beautiful fainted body laying on the dusty mud pit with your head turned towards your left...when I thrust my toe more …your eyes opened...I slam my right foot sole again on your mouth sideways to cover your lips & mouth as far as possible...& blow another...trying to make you more go again fainted.:
Yt
Katrina:
I again fainted...I loose all senses again.

Later the chariot comes & you been lifted in the Chariot & taken to my Kngdom
For full five years I will provide you in a 5 start treatment as conquered queen in my Kingdom…but you have to come daily at morning 10 Am in my court…& lick my feet once in front of the all delegates…
After 5 years you get another chance to fight me & if you win return to your kingdom…& in between we can have some private erotic bed fights..where you can try to take your revenge to some extent to console yourself if you want.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 12:51:39 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
 The pics of the warring girls
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”