News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

TRAILER PARK FIGHT NIGHTS.

• 100 Replies

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
TRAILER PARK FIGHT NIGHTS.
« on: September 22, 2020, 11:22:43 PM »
Welcome to the Trailer Park!  Looking for girls to participate in fight nights around the trailer park.   Any type of fight you want! Sexfight! Titfight!  Streetfight! Catfight!
Boxing or Wrestling!  I still have my ring set up too!.

It could be a one on one poll or a multi person poll.  Whatever y'all feel like having....let's do it. 

This is gonna be a continuing thread, so any ladies interested in jumping aboard, c'mon in! 

Rumour has it, the Green Bastard will be makin' a appearance from time to time too!  Fuckin' awesome! 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 11:44:51 PM by PonyBoy »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: TRAILER PARK FIGHT NIGHTS.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 11:50:05 PM »
DEEEEECENT!!!!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 01:28:24 AM »
Make sure Ricky isn't lying around drunk, please make Randy put on a shirt... oh and have Ricky pick up Ray's piss jugs (WAY SHE GOES),. I hope this isn't another one of Julian's Freedom 45 schemes
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 01:29:02 AM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

EmmaFucksYou

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 11:14:33 AM »
Sign me up! Ready to beat any gal in a sexfight

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 03:26:20 PM »
Ready to beat any bitch in a titfight or sexfight
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline kelcey

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 05:17:31 PM »
OK, Hannah. I'll challenge you to a sexfight!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 08:21:22 PM »
I am ready for titfight against other bitches here...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 11:50:11 PM »
Make sure Ricky isn't lying around drunk, please make Randy put on a shirt... oh and have Ricky pick up Ray's piss jugs (WAY SHE GOES),. I hope this isn't another one of Julian's Freedom 45 schemes

Well, I have Ricky gone to pick up Ray's piss jugs now, but I can't guarantee you won't see him passed out on the ground somewhere...That's the way she goes I guess....And Nooooo this isn't one of Julian's freedom 45 schemes, heh, heh,heh.  Besides, this place wouldn't be half as much fun. 

Now on to the other fun stuff....We have lots of ladies eager to get fighting, plus Kelcey publicly calling out Sexy Hannah for a sexfight...wow.  This is fuckin'
DEEE-CENT! 

Since this is gonna be a continuing thread, there will lots of time to call other ladies out too.   So I am going to leave it up to the ladies here.  I can set up a one on one poll for 2 ladies or if they would like, I can set up a multi-person poll. 

Get yer claws out ladies and let me know what you would like to do.  There's lots of booze and weed to go around until you make up your minds. 

I gotta say, all the ladies look fuckin' sexy as hell and I love those big fuckin' knockers on y'all. 

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 12:00:05 AM »
You and me have pending bussiness... accept to titfight?
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2020, 12:07:24 AM »
WOW! Marlu has just called out BustyValery....she's got her claws out and I think she means business.   I think something is fuckin' going down soon. 

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2020, 02:55:28 AM »
OK, Hannah. I'll challenge you to a sexfight!

Fuck Hannah through the Floor ..... Just like I know you can baby
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline francyboobs

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2020, 04:20:55 PM »
Ready to challenge any girl here in every kind of fight
I fight boxe titfight sexfight catfight i fight men and women

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2020, 04:32:22 PM »
You and me have pending bussiness... accept to titfight?
Sure bitch i can't wait to beat you again
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 01:08:17 AM »
Wow...Deee-cent!  We have some ladies who are ready to step up and ready to fight!  Kelcey has issued a challenge to Sexy Hannah, just waiting on Hannah to reply and I can start a poll with them.  Also, Marlu has issued a challenge to Busty Valery and she has accepted...I just need confirmation with both these ladies for a poll to start up with them. 

Cristinafighter has issued an open challenge is waiting for someone to take her on.   As well, Terry98 teenfighter, EmmaFucksYou and  bigtitsteenfight have open challenges too.  Another lady to drop by is Francesca Cipriani who also has an open challenge. 

Ladies, I am waiting on all of you, let me know if you want to do a one on one poll OR  have a multi-person poll.  Remember, this is going to be an ON-GOING thread. 
So any lady wanting to participate just has to let me know on here.  I'm sure there won't be a lack of ladies to choose from. 

Have fun ladies and keep yer fuckin' claws out! 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 01:10:19 AM by PonyBoy »

Offline Alex_Sfights

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2020, 08:31:57 AM »
Would love a go at "Emma fucks you" in a 5 rounds sexfight. Titfight, fingerfucking, 69, dildo fight and pussy fight.
Trillian: Alex_Sfights