News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battlin' Busty Beauties

• 4 Replies

Offline Mcgoll

Battlin' Busty Beauties
« on: September 26, 2020, 04:28:28 AM »
{alt}      KATYA   VS   ALEXIS     {alt}

"Well ladies and gentleman, and for those of you just joining us from home, or your favourite bar, it looks like the final round of the 'Battlin' Busty Beauties' tourney is upon us!"

"Sure is, baby!  Sixteen of the hottest fighters of the day entered this arena, but only one is gonna walk out under her own power!  One match left, and we're fourteen fighters down!"

"Not so hot now are they?  Those losers who had to be dragged out are a fucking disgrace!  Not like tonight's majestic winners!"

"Well only one of them can be the final winner tonight.  So are you gonna do your lead in, or...?"

"Fuck yeah!  We've got two dynamite bitches stepping into the ring, and I don't know which one I want to see walk back out!"

"First up, the blonde bomber herself, we have the luscious Katya!  Striding out in a cute white outfit that probably won't survive the initial blows, this deadly damsel has blown through every opponent trying to stand against her in this tournament."

"Those huge tits are kind of a liability aren't they?  Perfect targets if you ask me."

"Are you insane!  Those knockers are her best weapon!  Just last round she showed that pathetic ginger slut what happens to anyone who messes with them!"

"Yeah, that titsmother finish was,you know, was pretty fucking hot actually.  You think we'll get a repeat?  I could watch those last desperate struggles again, when that redhead's arms fell limp to the ground I had the biggest fuckin' org-"

"Fuck yeah we'll get a repeat!  Those bombs were meant to be deployed, baby!  I wouldn't be shocked if Katya beats her enemy down again and ends her with the smother finish we all want to see again."

"But wait, here comes her opponent, the entirely too fuckable brunette bitch!  Look at that sexy ass sway back and forth, theres a hot little murderous minx stepping into the ring tonight, and her name is Alexis!"

"For a murderous minx, she kind of scratched her way by the last few matches, don't you think?"

"And?  She still came out on top!  Clawing your way to victory over the bodies of your foes is the gladiatrix dream!  Even if Alexis is barely on her feet at the end of a fight, her enemy is barely breathing!  The combat world is all about close wins, better a struggle than a one-sided beatdown!  The path to victory should always be bathed in blood, and not just that of your crushed opponents!"

"Okay, okay, you're very patriotic, now calm down and get off your chair.  So we've got the intro's done, what's next?  Oh shit, we forgot to introduce the trophy!

"Forgot?  I was saving the best for last!  Tonights violence isn't just for something so banal as cash or, like, a literal trophy, although I think there's one of those too, very classy.  These babes are gonna finally decide who gets to go home with Paul, who is watching from ringside.  Give a wave Paul...  I said wave you dirty son of a bitch!"

"...Right, so the winner gets that man all to herself.  Do you think she'll show him off?  Give us all a free show?  Ride him ring center?  Pull out that long, thick co-"

"Stop drooling, my bet is it depends on the winner.  Katya is known for doing everything she can to humiliate her enemies, so I bet the blonde will fuck him right on top of Alexis if she gets the chance..."

"Calling it now, Katya wins big, and uses those huge tits to both destroy Alexis and pleasure her man."

"Fuck off, thousand bucks says Alexis breaks that fat uddered whore and leaves her tits up while she drags Paul off to the change room."

"You're on!  The blonde bomber is gonna crush your stupid jobber, and I am gonna enjoy watching her do it."

"Fingers where I can see them, skank.  Now then, on to the action!"

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Standing in their corners, the blonde and brunette both looked confident as they switched hateful glances between one another and longing looks at Paul.  It had been a long couple of nights, whittling down the long list of opponents until it was just the two of them.

Katya had, as always, breezed through every poor bitch that got between her and her man.  Showboating for the crowd, she mercilessly tortured each enemy, drawing out the "fights" until her opponents collapsed from exhaustion.  Getting off on using her perfect breasts to smother for the big win, she planned to have Paul's cock inside her tonight as she did it to Alexis.

Across from the blonde, Alexis had to grip the top ropes behind her to stop herself from rubbing her sensitive nipples with excitement.  Unlike Katya, she'd had to actually fight for her wins, and knew she could do so again.  Pushing herself to always stay up nomatter what, Alexis was often barely clinging to conciousness as she stomped her rivals into a bloody pulp, and this blonde was just going to be another blubbering puddle under her heel once she was done with her.

After so many great matches, Paul was willing to take home whoever came out on top, no matter her condition.  Katya was a famous veteran, and was noted for her ability to easily dipatch all enemies.  While Alexis was something of an upstart, the brunette had amazed him during this recent tourney, showing a determination to win that was much more impressive than the blonde's calm superiority.

Katya sneered across the ring at her enemy, impatient to punch the loser's grin off her face, "You made it pretty far, little girl.  That was a fuckin' mistake!"

Alexis' voice was shrill as she called back, "Oh please, my only mistake was in thinking I'd get a good last match!  Try not to cry too much when I tear your tits off, whore."

Glaring down at the ref, Katya spat, "Ring the bell already!"

While she was supposed to wait until the crowd and fighters got truly impatient, the ref saw the murder in Katya's eyes and decided to follow her orders.  Getting a talking to from her superiors was preferable to having the blonde decide to teach her a lesson later.

DING! DING! DING!

"And they're off!"

Katya launched from her corner while Alexis cautiously stalked from hers.  The blonde hurling herself forward recklessly as the brunette raised her fists and struck a classic boxing stance.

Alexis landed the first blow of the fight, dodging backwards just before Katya rammed into her and lashing out with a kick that took the blonde off guard.  Overbalancing when she assumed Alexis was going to stand her ground, Katya took the hit to her side with a wince, then smashed her fist directly into the brunette's stomach.

Winded, Alexis dodged quickly to the side, narrowly avoiding a followup haymaker that would have flattened one of her tits.  Not stupid enough to engage Katya in a straight up fistfight, where the blonde was much more practiced, she once again snapped a kick up at the blonde as she turned to give chase.

Katya's lingerie top exploded under the force of Alexis' kick.  The fighting outfit was designed to come apart in chunks to avoid being used as a crude garrote, but the crowd still detonated with cheers at the abrupt reveal of their favourite's chest.

"Those tits sure are dynamite, can't wait to see her use 'em!"

Her bared tits swaying after the strong strike, Katya snarled in anger more than pain.  Stomping after the retreating Alexis, the blonde blocked the next attempt at a kick by grabbing the brunette's leg with both hands, and rammed her own foot up into the back of Alexis' knee.

Screaming in pain, Alexis collapsed, slamming to the ring floor on her back, the brunette ripped her foot from Katya's grasp by swiping her other leg across her forearms.  When the blonde let go, Alexis rolled to the side, expertly coming up to her knees before Katya could follow her properly.

With a howl of fury, Katya lunged forward, smashing a fist into Alexis' tit as the brunette hopped to her feet.  Grabbing the flimsy top, Katya ripped it wide open as she hurled the brunette to the side, the audience once again cheering as another fighter was rendered topless.

"Well well well, look at those perky little things!  Fuck, could I suck on those!"

Rebounding off the ring ropes, Alexis dropped to her knees as Katya swung a haymker at her head.  The brunette grinned wickedly as she savagely swung an uppercut up between the busty blonde's legs.  When Katya flinched as the blow landed, Alexis shot to her feet, following it with another uppercut right to the woman's chin.

Her vision spinning, Katya growled as Alexis laid into her bared tits.  Catching the brunette's arm, Katya shoved her back and smashed a punch across her jaw.

"See, that is the bitch that's gonna come out on top!  Hope her pussy isn't too bruised though...  I want a show tonight."

Hurled back into her own turnbuckle by a flurry of hits, Alexis could barely stand as she tried to force herself back up.  Katya's knee slamming into her ribs took the wind from the brunette though, making her slump back.

Gripping Alexis by the bangs, Katya sneered down at her as she reared a fist back.  "You thought you'd get out of this ring alive?  I'm gonna tear that pretty little head off."

Katya doubled over as Alexis' foot snapped into her stomach.  The blonde gasped for air, only to be launched backwards by a brutal kick to the face.  Rolling to gain space, she came up on her knees, fists at the ready.

Panting, Alexis pushed herself off the turnbuckle, swaying on unsteady feet as she raised her fists and spat blood to the side.  Blood on her lips, the brunette grinned madly at the wary Katya got to her feet.

"Fuck her up!

Katya stepped forward, slapping Alexis' weak defence aside and slamming a punch in between her perky tits.  Grabbing the brunette's chest, Katya screamed, "It's over for you, slut!"

The crowd gasped as Alexis surged up, driving her fist up under Katya's chin again.  The brunette's bloodshot eyes were wild with desperation as she lurched forward, slugging the stunned Katya back and forth with a wicked series of punches to the face.  When the blonde grabbed her wrist, Alexis headbutted her right between the eyes.

Both fighters staggered drunkenly after their skulls collided.  Alexis grabbing on to Katya's sweat-slick breast to steady herself, the blonde's eyes narrowing as she locked on to the brunette.

There were screams for blood as Katya latched on to Alexis' throat with both hands.  Gritting her teeth, the blonde kicked out Alexis' legs and throttled the gagging brunette ring center.  Throwing her weight down, the blonde cackled evilly as she strangled her final rival.

Grabbing Katya's forearms, Alexis dug her claws in.  The brunette's cheeks were beet red as she fruitlessly tried to throw the blonde off.  The grinning Katya leaned forward, pressing her sweaty breasts firmly against the brunette's face, smothering her for additional humiliation.

"Looks like the bombs are finally getting dropped!"

"Come on Alexis!  You can still turn this shit around!"

Her eyes rolling back, Alexis gasped uselessly, her arms limply falling to her sides.

Letting go with one hand, Katya slowly reared back with a fist and smashed it down into Alexis' half-open eye, blasting her to her back.  Standing over the unconcious brunette, Katya's tits heaved up and down as she panted with excitement.

"Hah!  All my girl Katya has to do is strike a pose and it's a victory!  Or..."

Forcing herself not to stagger, Katya walked to the ring edge and crooked a finger at the watching man.  Inviting Paul up into the ring as the crowd cheered.  If she didn't declare her victory, Alexis wouldn't be pulled from the ring, leaving her open to humiliation or worse.

Paul of course didn't choose favourites, playing the part of trophy impartially.

"Come on!  Whip it out already!"

Alexis moaned in confusion, coughing raggedly as Katya's knee dug into her ribs.  The brunette's eyelids fluttered as she weakly struggled to get her arms under her.

Pouting in annoyance, Katya rammed her knee down to take the fight out of her brunette victim.  Gripping Paul around the hips, the blonde lost the pout as she looked up lovingly, and slipped him between her lips to the crowd's approval.

Placing a palm against Alexis' forehead, Katya slammed her skull in to the ringfloor.  The ring mics were increased to catch the wet sucking sounds as the blonde eagerly blew man right on top of the struggling brunette.

Katya's eyes widened when Alexis' claws suddenly sunk into her tits.  Paul was shoved back across the ring as the blonde barely avoided biting down before pushing his hips.  Screaming in fury, Katya took aim at the snarling Alexis, still pinning her to the ground with a knee, she gripped dark bangs to keep Alexis' from shifting her face away from the heavy punch she aimed at her.

Just barely snagging Katya's blonde locks hanging down her back, Alexis ripped the blonde off balance, snapping her head back with a sharp crack.

"Holy shit!  Did Katya's neck just break?"

"...Nah, they just haven't lowered the volume levels yet."

Stunned, Katya collapsed limply to the ring floor as Alexis scrambled out from under her.  The blonde winced as her neck flared in pain, but when the brunette kicked her in the side, she forced herself up despite it.

Alexis half-crawled, half-staggered across the ring, collapsing panting against the ring ropes right beside Paul.  The man was shocked when the battered brunette grinned up at him, showing bloody teeth.  "Keeping it warm for me, baby?  Be with you in a minute."

The brunette's head was yanked backwards when the enraged Katya grabbed her from behind.  The blonde shrieked, "He's mine, cxnt-licker!" as she dragged Alexis to her back by her hair, looming over the brunette, she stomped on her bruised ribs with all her weight.

Katya squeeked in surprise when Alexis's foot snapped up into her crotch.  The blonde fell to one knee, frantically grabbing at her sensitive pussy, tears blinding her as Alexis slipped from her grasp.  Screaming when the brunette grabbed her scratched tits from behind, Katya hammered an elbow backwards into her foe's ribs, wildly trying to free herself.

The enhanced sound nearly split eardrums as Katya shrieked in terror when Alexis hefted her right into the air.  The brunette twisted, smashing the blonde bomber right down on her tits, flattening them to the ring floor and smashing her face into the ground.

Alexis cackled insanely as she ground Katya's face against the floor.  Punching the blonde randomly, Alexis was clearly exhausted as she strained to keep the screaming woman down.  When Katya finally forced her way up, smacking the brunette's ribs again to weaken her, Alexis fell back to her ass, red-cheeked and breathing heavily.

Trying to turn to face her enemy, Katya collapsed to her swollen tits, equally winded as the brunette.  Pushing herself back up with a snarl, she swiped weakly at Alexis as the woman fell on top of her.

The fighters struggled in the center of the ring, moaning almost like lovers as they slapped bare skin against one another.

"Fuck her up Alexis!  Tear her throat out!"

"Get on top Katya!  Smother that whore!"

Katya's gasps of exertion turned to a whine of pain when Alexis' sharp nails dug in under her white panties.  The brunette raggedly laughed as she flipped the blonde over on to her front, pumping her arm as she dug deep into the woman's already injured pussy.

Shrieking in agony, Katya slapped ineffectively at her tormentor, spastically thrashing as the brunette clawed her insides cruelly.  Alexis barely flinched at the pathetic strikes, wrapping her free hand in sweaty blonde hair and yanking Katya's head back as she rammed her whole hand in under her enemy's blood-soaked panties.

Swinging back in desperation, Katya slammed her fist into Alexis' bruised ribs, finally freeing herself as the brunette fell back coughing raggedly.  Collapsing to her face, the blonde clutched at her ravaged cxnt, weeping openly.

Shuddering with exhaustion, Alexis pushed to her feet, grinning darkly down at the twitching blonde.  Savagely kicking Katya in the tits, the brunette grabbed her by the hair and hauled her up to a sitting position as she rolled to her back.

Taking a big breath to steady herself, Alexis spoke coldly into Katya's terror and pain filled face.  "Beg and I'll let you go."

Katya's lip quivered, the proud blonde was broken, but still didn't want the humiliation of a surrender.  When Alexis drew back with a fist though, she suddenly screamed, "Please!  I give-"

Alexis' fist crashed into Katya's mouth, splitting her lip and spraying blood across the ring.  "What was that, whore?"

"No...  No, please!  I surren-"

A chipped tooth ticked across the ring floor as Alexis split her knuckle punching the busty blonde across the mouth again, "Just surrender and you can go!"

"HA!"

Katya blubbered weakly, pissing in her bloodstained panties and she tried to pull away from her tormentor.  Another punch dug bloody knuckles into her eye socket and laid her out flat, limp arms above her head.

Sighing pleasurably, Alexis pivoted around and slammed her ass down on Katya's upturned face.  Wiggling her bottom to really dig the blonde's nose in between her cheeks, the brunette giggled darkly, "Just let me know when you need to come up for air!"

Waving Paul forward, Alexis looked up at him along the stretched out length of Katya's ruined body.  Swaying back and forth, the brunette squeezed her thighs together as hard as she could, giggling as blood spurted up from the blonde bomber's swollen chest.

"Looks like it's all over for that piece of shit!"

Nobody in the mercurial crowd remembered ever cheering for Katya.  Every fight fan there screamed lustily as the brunette grabbed Paul's steeled cock and tugged him forward.

Grinding her ass down on the weakly stuggling Katya's face, Alexis reached down into her panties with a blood soaked hand as she guided Paul into her waiting mouth.  Moaning loudly, the brunette's hand was a blur as she pleasured herself, letting Paul grip her head to keep her from collapsing in exhaustion as she happily sucked him off.

Her face covered and arms pinned up by her head, the blonde bomber's feet barely twitched, her might spent.  Her last mumbled begs for mercy entirely muffled by Alexis' soaked panties.

"...Is Katya even moving down there?"

"HA!  Fuck no!"

Alexis' moans went high pitched as she cummed in her panties.  Withdrawing her hand, the brunette pushed Paul down, mounting him at Katya's splayed out feet as the crowd roared it's approval.

"You owe me a thousand bucks!  You owe me a thousand bucks!  That blonde bitch is done!"

"You fucking want it?  Meet me in the ring in ten!"

"Ahahahahahahaha!  You're on!"

Howling in orgasmic victory, Alexis rose to her feet over the gasping Paul.  Nearly falling twice, the brunette threw her arms up in victory, beaming in the adulation of her loving crowd.

DING! DING! DING!  "And we have a tourney winner!  Ladies and gentleman, I give you the true Battlin' Busty Beauty!  Alexis!

"And please, feel free to stick around as I feed this bitch her own teeth!"

"Good luck with that!  Katya got off easy..."

As Paul picked himself up off the ring floor to chant's of Alexis' name, the brunette staggered over to the destroyed Katya.  Gripping the blonde's formerly white panties, she tore off her real trophy of the night.  Waving the torn fabric above her head like a flag, the brunette cackled madly.

Collapsing entirely into Paul's arms, Alexis pawed at his cock as she was carried out of the ring.  Her head lolling, the brunette giggled to herself as she relived the match already, fantisizing about rewatching it and her other torunament wins throughtout the night.  Maybe she'd even watch Katya's matches, just to enjoy seeing all the other bitches she could have crushed get destroyed.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Battlin' Busty Beauties
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 06:22:17 AM »
Like they fight over man and like pics you put in your stories

Offline Mcgoll

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 10:49:06 AM »
Like they fight over man and like pics you put in your stories

Thanks!

I spend a lot of time deciding who looks like a fun matchup with whom.  I can only hope that others approve of my labours.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 10:00:15 AM »
Tsk, tsk, poor Katja was sexily destroyed!  8) ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!