News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"I Can Do Whatever I Want"

• 3 Replies

Offline Mcgoll

"I Can Do Whatever I Want"
« on: October 08, 2020, 11:16:35 PM »
{alt} {alt}       TESSIE   VS   SKY      {alt} {alt}

If Marcus couldn't choose between his two lovers, then they would just have to decide things between themselves.  Both being practiced fighters, it wasn't a matter of how, but when and where.

While their man was going to be gone for a bachelor party for a friend, the two rivals for his affection both independantly headed out into the woods behind his house.  With miles of dense woodland, and a waterfall not too far way, there would be no  annoying witnesses to pull them apart and tell them to "save it for the ring!"

Marcus was due back tonight, and had no idea that he was coming back to only have one girlfriend waiting.

First to the agreed upon clearing was the busty redhead Tessie.  Hardly surprised at the challenge (as it had been her intention to force a confrontation for months), the scrappy ginger had an impressive fighting record, with several dozen professional ring fights, and many more less-than-legal cage matches.

Marcus always liked Tessie's take on how to end a cage match, when she'd force her beaten enemy up against the links, and his waiting cock.  The ginger never got the same thrill from a legal fight as she did when she stomped those losers into a bloody smear.  While she'd never agree to sharing her man, Tessie was more than willing to use him to humiliate her enemies.

Skipping happily over the small river that fed into a series of increasingly large waterfalls, Tessie twirled in her pretty white dress.  Kicking at the water, she looked out over the nearest drop with an eager grin.  Falling some forty feet, the smoothed rocks extended out pretty far before the deep dark pool began.  Anyone accidentally falling off would have to go pretty far out if they wanted to safely land.

Just as Tessie was pulling off her dress, she spotted her enemy coming through the trees.  Grinning wickedly the ginger neatly folded her outfit then just tossed it aside, standing hands on hips on the far side of the small stream from the bitch.  She wanted her rival to see her curvy body and understand just why Marcus had fallen for her in the first place, before she'd started winning fights for him.

Glowering at her opponent, Sky walked out into the open after watching Tessie for a minute from behind a tree.  The blue-haired fighter was itching to tear the ginger apart, and had to hold herself back from just charging in screaming.

Sky was the one who actually shared Marcus's bed, and his continual flings with Tessie enraged the blue-haired woman.  Accompanying the ginger to every one of her cage matches, the man clearly loved Tessie's sadistic dispatches of her enemies, something Sky just couldn't match in her own fighting career.  While Sky had plenty of official wins under her waistband, she didn't always come out on top, and the thought of what an opponent could do to her in a cage match kept her far way from signing up for one.

Pulling off her bikini top, Sky was a little self-concious that her breasts were so dwarfed by the already topless Tessie.  When the ginger thrust her chest out a little further, Sky's frown deepened.  Originally planning on getting Tessie to break the silence, she instead called out in high pitched anger, "You're not gonna sneak off with my man ever again, slut!  Not after I flatten those tits and kick you off that fucking ledge!"

Smirking confidently, Tessie waited till Sky was closer so that she didn't even have to raise her voice when she responded, "Your man?  Girl, if he belongs to you then why does her jerk off every day to my videos?"

Sky nearly stumbled at the simple statement.  While she'd never actually admit it to the bitch, she loved fucking Marcus to the redhead's matches.  Rival or not, Tessie's illegal matches got Sky hot, and Marcus had every one saved. 

Smiling innocently as she twirled her red hair around a finger, Tessie grinned darkly.  "Did you happen to catch my latest?"

Snarling, Sky marched forward, raising her fists.  For the past few months, the blue haired fighter had been feuding with a blonde that had been angling to steal Marcus from her.  After a number of inconclusive pro matches, they'd agreed to a final no-holds-barred beatdown.

The blonde never showed up though, leaving Sky standing alone in the ring.  Technically a win, she'd still been a little humiliated to be left hanging.

That humiliation had gotten much more severe when she got back to the changeroom to find that Tessie had widely released a video taken the night before.  Whatever had convinced the blonde to engage in the no rules cagematch, she'd definitely regretted it when an exhausted but grinning Tessie shoved her bare ass up against the cage wall, and smashed her face into the ground while Marcus took up position behind her.

Sky had wasted no time challenging Tessie, even as she fingered herself to the cage fights brutal ending (Even if she wanted to do it herself, watching her rival wring the blonde skank out was vicariously enjoyable).  If the redhead wanted to prove herself superior, she'd have to do it personally.

Tessie stood hands on hips, grinning at the quickly approaching Sky.  Lunging forward with a shriek of laughter, the redhead charged into her wide-eyed challenger.

Splashing in the cold waters of the shallow stream, the fighters circled tightly.  Tessie was laughing wildly as she ignored Sky's punches aimed at her large chest.  Bashing the blue haired woman back and forth with a brutal series of face shots, the ginger savagely backhanded Sky's arms out wide, and uppercutted her right off her feet.

Tumbling backwards, Sky's vision spun as she was drenched by the stream.  Shaking her head to clear it, she looked up in fear at the redhead, but found that Tessie was just smirking down at her instead of winding up for a quick finish.

"Get up, slut.  I'm not done punishing you yet!"

With a howl of rage, Sky shoved herself up and threw herself bodily into the readied ginger.  Driving her shoulder in under the busty redhead's huge tits, Sky rammed Tessie backwards a few steps.

Tessie's fist smashed down on Sky's spine, the ginger gasping with pleasure as the blue-haired woman screamed in pain.  Grabbing the woman by the arms, Tessie yanked her up and slammed a punch across her jaw.

Staggering backwards, Sky was hyperventilating as she shakily raised her fists.  All the times she'd fucked Marcus while gleefully describing the bloody wreckage she'd make of his ginger lover when they eventually fought, she'd never considered how much trouble the ginger might give her.  Now, punchdrunk in front of the grinning Tessie, she worried how she might get out of here.

Letting Sky pace back and forth without charging in, Tessie clearly enjoyed watching the fear in her eyes.  While her tits flared with pain from Sky's own surprisingly powerful punches, she made sure not to wince.  Even if her eventual victory was obvious, she wanted to tear Sky apart in a completely one-sided beatdown.

With a scream, Sky suddenly charged.  Desperate to overpower the grinning redhead, she threw herself forward recklessly.  Her open palm smacking loudly across Tessie's breast, she ducked under a punch aimed at her jaw, and slammed a fist into the ginger's stomach.

Doubled over by the surprisingly strong blow, Tessie backed up into the steam as Sky tried to follow her.  Tripping the blue haired fighter and pivoting around her, cold water splashed up Tessie's thighs as she spun around and hammered a punch into Sky's spine.

Stumbling forward, Sky collapsed to her knees in the stream.  Screaming when Tessie gripped her by the scalp, she was bent backwards only to recieve a brutal downwards punch to the mouth.  Blasted under the thin layer of water, she gurgled in terror as Tessie's foot slammed into her tits, holding her down.

Laughing evilly, Tessie pressed down of the submerged Sky with her whole weight before the thrashing woman punched her in the knee and she retreated, cursing in pain.  Pacing back and forth as a sputtering Sky hauled herself up and retched, the ginger was grinning maniacly.

Blood sprayed in an arc as Tessie delivered a savage kick to Sky's mouth as the blue haired woman turned to see where she was.  Sky nearly falling face down into the stream, she narrowly caught herself, still dunking her face again before pushing up above the water.

Kicking between Sky's legs, Tessie howled with laughter as her desperate rival tried to scramble to her feet.  "What the fuck made you think you could take me on, skank?"

Clutching her bruised pussy, Sky still clambered to her feet as Tessie gave her distance to recover.  Spitting back at the grinning redhead in defiance, "We're not done yet, slut.  I'm still gonna throw you off that fucking ledge, and I'm gonna hear you beg me not to!" she limped away from the ginger, shuddering with pain as she gingerly pressed a hand against her crotch.

Chuckling at Sky's big talk, Tessie slowly walked forward as her injured rival retreated towards said ledge.  "Pretty fucking confident, aren't you?  What makes you think you can do it?"

Launching forward in a fury, Sky screamed, "I can do whatever the fuck I want!"  Blasting into Tessie with a flurry of coordinated punches that had the surprised redhead backpedalling.  Catching Tessie's attempt at a haymaker by slamming a palm into her elbow, Sky rammed a fist up under her chin and stepped in close, shoving a shoulder in between her tits.

Overwhelmed, Tessie crashed backwards into the stream after the sudeen onslaught.  When Sky tried to stomp on her to keep her down though, the ginger easily swung a foot up between her legs again.  Lifting the screaming blue haired fighter right off her feet, Tessie sent her splashing face first into the water beside her, grabbing reflexively at her injured crotch.  Sky's torn bottoms hung from Tessie's foot, the redhead grabbing them and throwing them to the side as she crawled to her feet and loomed over the nude Sky.

Sky sputtered as Tessie once again grabbed her by the hair, the ginger hauling her naked enemy out of the water and slamming a knee into the side of her head.  Enraged, Tessie rained a wild assortment of blows down on her enemy.  Kneeing and punching Sky all over as she yanked her back and forth by her scalp.

Growling dangerously, Tessie tugged the thrashing Sky towards the waterfall.  Ignoring some innefectual slaps to her hips and tits as she pulled Sky to her feet, the ginger delivered an open palm across the blubbering woman's cheek that nearly took her head off.

Stunned by the blow, Sky stopped trying to attack her opponent and grabbed her wrists when Tessie's fingers clasped around her throat.

Red cheeked and gasping for air, Sky tried desperatly to look behind her, knowing she stood right at the precipice.  To fall straight down right now would dash her upon smooth rocks instead of dropping her into the deep pool below.

Choking out, "No!  You can't!"  Sky pleaded with the darkly smirking Tessie.

"Bitch, I can do whatever I want."

Letting go of Sky's throat, Tessie stepped back, bringing her arms down in dual sweeps that slashed her sharpened nails across Sky's nipples.  When the blue haired woman gasped in pain and clutched at her breasts the redhead took another step back and raised her foot.

Slamming a kick in between Sky's covered tits, Tessie launched her back over the ledge.  Falling to her knees, the ginger closed her eyes and gasped with pleasure at her rival's ear piercing shriek descending through the air.

Sky's throat tearing scream cut out instantly in the crash of water below, far louder than the gentle waterfall could ever be.

Standing on weak legs, Tessie staggered out of the river, basking in the silence from below.  Tugging her dress on over her soaked body, she also collected up Sky's torn or discarded outfit.

Marcus would return home that night to find Sky's distinctive bikini nailed to the wall above his bed.  While he'd probably be surprised to find Tessie waiting for him beneath it, he really shouldn't be.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: "I Can Do Whatever I Want"
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 10:02:33 AM »
Oooh, I always love a wet, wild fight to the finish like this!  :P :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 05:41:50 PM »

A part of me loves that you make one girl the better fighter by far only for her opponent to land a lucky shot and turn tables around. It didn't happen this time, but the possibility of a twist ending kept me in suspense.

Offline Mcgoll

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 07:45:16 PM »

A part of me loves that you make one girl the better fighter by far only for her opponent to land a lucky shot and turn tables around. It didn't happen this time, but the possibility of a twist ending kept me in suspense.

I often do that, as I like a good upset.  So it really is more of a twist here that I didn't have that be the ending.