News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie

• 60 Replies

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
Re: NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2020, 07:07:30 PM »
I bring my hand back ready to rake the soft flesh behind the knee, when the blow hammers up into me, a knee explodes into my pelvic bone, the hard patella crushing my clit up into my bone. I gasp in pain, limp for a moment as screaming nerve cells overload muscle control.
I fight a wave of shock and nausea, knowing I've got to break this before you break me.
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2020, 05:13:06 PM »
Hi folks! Don't worry about the lack of action! We didn't give up!
Lizzie is not on line for some days, but the fight will go on as soon as possible! Stay tuned!

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2020, 07:44:11 PM »
Lizzie is not on line for some days, but the fight will go on as soon as possible! Stay tuned!

Sounds good. In the meantime maybe will play with your leash!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2020, 12:27:02 AM »

Sounds good. In the meantime maybe will play with your leash!

Try it, if you dare!

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2020, 07:34:05 AM »
You are like a clown to us. Someone to amuse us until she gets back *gigglezs

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2020, 05:57:01 PM »
When my knee slams btw your legs I know I did some damage............and the onlookers realized it too, as they erupt in cheers to underline the first hard blow of the fight..........I can hear my owner yelling: "YEEESSS! Well done! Hit that bitch again! Finish her!"..........I smirk as I realize you are immobilized by the pain and I can take advantage...........I grab an handful of your hair with my left and I roughly pull your head up by them...........then I clench my right fist and I quickly slam it to your left breast........then I take aim as I keep your head in position and I unleash an uppercut directed to your chin...............

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2020, 06:06:08 PM »
Serena ...

Hey great seeing your SEXY SELF, still active here!!

Just show you know. YOU lovely lady. Have been, and always will be welcome in my poll fights.
Have Halloween, costumed catfight poll, sign up going on now.

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2020, 08:30:04 PM »
Punch after punch pounds into me, my breast is hammered upwards by the blow, and then one smacks my jaw, blood trickles from my mouth, my lip is cut inside my mouth.. Things are looking grim and if you keep hold of me like this then the fight is going to be short indeed. Rocking on my feet, my hands come up to rest on your shoulders, keeping me from falling....especially as my left knee explodes upwards for your mound, returning the favour of the earlier low blow..

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2020, 12:15:08 AM »
As my uppercut hits your chin and your head snaps  back, the crowd roars and I grin in satisfaction............I know my fists can hurt and break down any opponent.........you wobble on your legs and put your hands on my shoulders to avoid falling back..........I smile to my owner as I hear him laughing and saying "the bitch is done yet"............but suddenly a sharp wave of pain explodes btw my legs as your knee hits hard..........."AAAAWWWW" I let out a  loud scream, as I lose the hold on your hair and I step back, bending a bit forward and instinctively putting both my hands on my aching crotch...........I can hear the onlookers roaring in surprise...........

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2020, 09:04:21 AM »
"Surprise Bitch!" I hiss, still trying to shake the cotton wool out of my head put there by the swift punches.
My hands on your shoulders shift to your hair and jerk your head forwards and downwards, face first towards my up coming knee...

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2020, 10:49:13 AM »
"You..... cheap.... whore!" I mutter as I try to recover from the pain. Thanks to my experience in fighting, I know exactly what your next move will be.........but being in that position, my hands nursing my aching pussy and you keeping hold of my hair, I can't avoid your knee blow........I manage to save my teeth anyway, by turning my head slightly.........your knee hits my left cheek and my head snaps back, as you lose your grip on my hair..........my body straightens up and I take some steps back, waving my arms to try to keep balance and avoid to fall on my butt........backpedaling I reach the nearest wall and my back slams to the mat that covers it.........I moan and shake my head to get my hair off of my face............... 

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2020, 10:59:19 AM »
"I'm never cheap!" I hiss through gritted teeth, the pain ebbing away like an ugly tide.
Seeing you fall against the wall I try to finish you off, the crowd now screaming at my comeback.
I move swiftly towards you and as I close I bring up my right foot and try to stamp it through your stomach to the padded wall beyond...

Offline Marlies

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2020, 11:38:08 AM »
I come into the empty room wearing an elegant but revealing black evening dress, all men turning heads to me as usual. I walk slowly to the first row and I take my seat behind my husband. He kisses me and he says smiling: "You are late, darling. As usual!" I smile back: "Important people always arrive late!" He knows the real reason is another one. The pleasure I feel parading in front of a lot of aroused men is exceeded by one thing only: attending to a fight like this! Two almost naked women fighting without limits! I lick my lips and I call the officer to place my bet. "I bet on the blonde, of course!" I always do it! Apparently tonight the world is rotating to the right direction, with the blonde dominating the brunette! I scream "Come on, sweetheart! You own that bitch! Finish her now!"

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2020, 12:23:50 PM »
As I get my hair off of my face and I get my head up, I realize I'm in a really bad spot, my back against the wall and my arms open, my body in total display.............the onlookers are screaming loud, some cheering for you, some to advise me..............I can hear my owner yelling: "BEWARE!"........a bit too late unfortunately........I'm still a bit stunned by the knee blow and the impact against the wall, so my movements are slow..........I see you coming and I try to escape but you beat me to the punch........you slam your foot to my guts squashing me to the padded wall.........."OOOOOFFFFF!".........a lot of air leaves my lungs, as I bend forward, my eyes widened, my mouth open in a big O, my hands grabbing your ankle.............

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2020, 12:34:31 PM »
"Shit!!" I yell as you grab my ankle. I'm in a bad position, but you seem to hurt to take advantage.
What was the name of that trick? Enzuigiri!
I throw myself all in, pushing off on my free foot, using my held ankle as a pivot, I bring my free foot upwards in an arc, aimed for the side of your head...as I do so my body begins to fall downwards, gravity clawing at me as I fall backwards to the pit floor, hoping the blow hits and my trapped foot is freed.