News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie

• 60 Replies

Offline Marlies

• God Member
Re: NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2020, 01:27:13 PM »
I exult and get on my feet when Lizzie plunges her foot into Serena's abdomen. I clench my fists and I fire a left-right combo to the air in front of me yelling: "YES! Well done, sister! Now slam the bitch to the ground and trample her!" I sit back down and my hubbie says: "Your fav is winning, apparently!" I smirk and reply: "The brunette bitch is feeling some stomachache right now! You bet on her, didn't you? You always pick the loser!" He frowns and turns his head to the fighting pit.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2020, 03:05:48 PM »
It was really a naughty blow! Even a potential "game-ending" one! But my hard training helps me! My abs are solid enough to absorb the most of the stomp, avoiding serious damages to the internal organs.....................I can see the whole crowd standing on their feet, aroused by the sight.............I instinctively grabbed your ankle and now I can take advantage of it.......................when I see what you are going to do, I push your foot forward to try to make you lose balance..............I keep my head flat on the wall so your kick doesn't hit the target.........your foot swishes some centimetres from my face.............I release your ankle so now you have no supports anymore and as you are in midair it's not good to you!................

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2020, 03:10:20 PM »
The desperate kick misses by inches, but I'm free.
My back hits the mats, my feet resting on yours...suspecting a stomp I throw myself to the left, trying to roll clear of you before you nail me....
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2020, 04:51:06 PM »
I avoided your kick and I managed to get you down on the floor turning the tables potentially on my favor again..............when you hit the mat I think about stomping your guts in retaliation..........but you roll away so quickly that I judge too risky moving closer to you..........so I take a bit of rest, massaging my aching tummy and taking some deep breath, always staring at you...........I spot a blonde whore among the onlookers clearly supporting you and I stick out my tongue to her.........then I step forward and I get ready to attack you again just when you will try to get on your feet and will be more vulnerable..................

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2020, 05:08:02 PM »
I scuttle to an opposite wall, and grab the pads dragging myself up.
The crowd are screaming at us to get back to attempted murder, but we are both catching our breath, checking damage so far. I'm doing okay, my jaw is bruised and my clit throbs painfully but over all I'm good.
A deep breath and I see you lurching towards me, your fists up. I raise my hands quickly and slide along the wall, making you turn to face me...

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2020, 05:27:28 PM »
You manage to get up before I can reach you but you have still your back to the wall...........you move along the wall and I chase after you, ready to hit if I notice an opening................."Are you avoiding me, you bitch? You can't run away for ever! Just come here and take what you deserve!"...........as I taunt you, I feint a step to the left, then suddenly I step back to the right to intercept you, if you fall to the old trick................

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2020, 10:07:28 PM »
"I avoid you like I avoid treading in shit!" I snarl back. The footwork trick fools me though and I end up cornered by you.
Immediately I go on the offensive, pushing off the wall i go for your face, fingers raking for your face, for your eyes, as our bodies slam together.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2020, 12:04:31 AM »
You find yourself cornered and you react exactly like an animal..........as you are"" throwing yourself to me aiming to my face, I can see a savage light in your eyes........"this bitch is dangerous! I have to pay attention!" I think............when you approach me I grab both of your forearms to save my face and I offer no resistance when we collide.........I fall back and I lift my legs putting them btw us, so when my back hits the mat I can use them to " monkey-flipping" you over my body and throw you to the ground backfirst right in the centre of the pit...............

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2020, 09:07:38 AM »
(Lovely move)
My lunge for you doesn't end, grabbing my wrists and throwing yourself backwards, feet in my stomach for a fulcrum, I am thrown over you and slam to the mats on my back. The impact goes through me like a sledgehammer, the mats saved me from serious damage but the shock knocks the air out of me and leaves me gasping and stunned for a few seconds....

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2020, 12:09:06 PM »
I roll and I get on all fours as quick as I can.............the crowd is cheering my name, enjoying the well executed wrestling move (they who did bet on me, at least)...........I see you laying on your back and I grin...........I get on my feet and I step towards you..........I have to act fast, before you can recover from the impact to the mats...........I stomp on your chest and then I grab an handful of your hair............I taunt you as I force you on your knees by pulling on the hair: "Did you like your little flight, bitch? Get up now! You have more to suffer tonight!"...................

Offline philman27

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2020, 01:02:22 PM »
I smile and clap along with the people around me as I watch the action and I also let out a quick wolf whistle
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2020, 09:29:21 AM »
"Nggggggghhhhhh!!!" that hurts! as you stamp down between my tits. I shudder with pain, but before I know it I'm dragged by my hair up to my knees.
I stare glassy eyed as you taunt me, the audience egging you on....I wait...wait for my moment...when you are distracted by the crowd....NOW!
It's an easy attack, a low blow, my fist smashing up from the ground into the camel toe of your thong as hard as I can....

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2020, 11:36:31 AM »
I thought I was in control but you are not so stunned as you seem...............sharp pain explodes btw my legs when your fist hits hard............"AAAWWW"..........I let out a loud scream and I feel my legs getting wobbly...........the onlookers are cheering even louder and my owner puts an hand over his eyes in distress...........I fall down on my knees in front of you, my hands nursing my aching pussy.............."You........fucking........bitch!"............

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2020, 12:04:35 PM »
I snarl like a wildcat as you fall to your side  clutching yourself.
I don't wait for you to recover, my right hand whips in a backhanded slap to your face, before I grapple you, pushing you back to the mats.
I throw back my head and scream in rage, before lunging down, open mouthed to sink my teeth into your left breast. Biting as hard as I can....

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2020, 12:19:44 PM »
My head snaps to the opposite side when you slap to my face..........I have no time to think to some countermove and a moment later I found myself sprawled on the mats on my back with you on top...........you act more like a beast than a woman..........I scream loud when you bite to my breast "AAAAAHHHHH"........I have to act quickly if I want to avoid a massacre...........my hands grab both of your ears and twist on them as hard as I can, my legs and hips pushing up to try to force you to fall aside and let me escape................