News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie

• 60 Replies

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie
« on: October 08, 2020, 12:28:43 AM »
Hi folks! Lizzie and me are going to put up a nice show! Take your seat on the tribune and enjoy it!

The fight happens in a secret fightclub, hosted by a society of rich men and women. Once in a month they organize a fight for their amusement. Each member can train a female fighter and bring her to the arena when ready. Fighters are also sex slaves of the owner.  The show happens in a small arena with mats on the floor and on the walls. Onlookers are sitting on a tribune, the 2 owners in the first row. The other members can bet on the result and cheer for their favorite. The fight is a nhb, there is no ref, no resting time, no time limits. No weapons allowed. Punches, kicks, slamming moves, submission holds are legal. The fighters come to the arena collared and leashed, driven by the owners, wearing a thong only. Then leashes are removed and the show begins. A leash is fixed on a wall to be used by the winner. To win the fight a woman has to force a clear submission by her opponent. In case of KO, the conscious fighter is allowed to take advantage applying a submission hold before the ko'ed one is revived. Then the winner takes off the thong of her rival, attaches the leash to the loser's collar and leads her in a walk of shame. When they get in front of the tribune, the winner delivers the loser's thong to her owner. The loser is now property of the winner's owner and he can decide her fate: he can order the winner to kill the loser, he can take loser as his slave, or he can give her to the winner as slave.

Lizzie and me are selected to fight each other in this kinky fight. Who will be the winner? FCF members are allowed to roleplay as the onlookers cheering to us and betting about the outcome! We are ready to start!

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
Re: NHB Collar and Leash fight: Serena77 vs Lizzie
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 10:01:08 AM »
Thank you Serena for the idea and for such a lovely set up x

"Is Lizzie ready?" a question that makes me open my eyes in suprise, they had been closed as my lips worked back and forth along His stiff cock, my tongue playfully flicking across the tip. I don't stop the blowjob but I look up at him, my eyes portals for my confusion, He's on the phone, and his smiles getting broader as he listens to the other side. I try hard to make Him gasp, to make Him utter a sound of physical weakness into the receiver, but he just grins. I for my part can't move, my ankles are wrapped in clingfilm and my hands behind my back shackled tight to the collar around my neck on a short leash. I've been bad.

"I reckon you'll do just fine." He says to my wide eyed look and into the phone says "Your on, over at the club about 6ish, you bring your bitch." He finishes the call and leans back eyes closed, I move my attention to His balls, sucking them stroking the sack with my tongue tip. Minutes pass in silence and He grunts, a short sound followed by the feeling of His hot semen filling my mouth, my instinct is to gag, to spit the slimey mess out, but that would have repercussions, I swallow like a Good Girl. He goes flaccid in my mouth and sighs, almost I think He's drifting off to sleep but then he speaks. "There's a challenge my little pet, later today I'll take you for a Meeting won't that be fun?" He smiles and I grin back, knowing what he means, a fight, a chance for me to prove I'm the best.

"You'll be fighting under no rules, but I'm sure you'll manage. You like to bite don't you bitch?" He asks and i grin at Him showing my sharp white teeth. With a smile He shoves me backwards onto the floor and reaches down into my mound, fingers shoving between my lips to pump gently up and down, finger fucking me as I lie helpless, He gets faster, and just as I approach satisfaction He stops. "I want you very hungry for tonight, very hungry indeed..."
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 10:41:49 AM »
Great idea girls!
I'll secure a good spot and place my bet.
Good luck you two!
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 11:58:53 AM »
I come to the arena as someone is declaring my name and stats: "On that side we have Serena. She is 5'7" tall and 130lbs. She is a skilled and experienced fighter in boxing, kickboxing and wrestling. She is not a newcomer in NHB too. She won a lot of fights in her career and tonight she is in this arena to force her opponent to submit. Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen". My owner leads me by the leash as the onlookers are clapping their hands. I can literally feel their eyes on me. They are examining my body to decide if they can bet on me. My fit body is in total display as I'm wearing a red thong only with the collar and leash of the same color. My dark hair are loose and draped on my shoulders. My gaze is looking for my opponent because I'm eager to start the fight. My owner leads me to is seat in the front row and smiles to me. "Do your duty and break her, my slave! Make me proud of you!" He says and slaps my ass. I smile back to him: "I'll do it, Master!"

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 12:31:03 PM »
I'd tell you where the club was, if I knew. But I've never seen it, not the outside of it anyway I always arrive hooded and in the trunk of His car. The car pulls up into an underground carpark, and stops, and I hear the door go and His steps as He walks away, if I've been bad He leaves me in their all night.

But not tonight, tonight I am to please Him, tonight I am to win in a fight, I don't know what kind yet, but it will involve hurting or even killing another slut, the thought makes my nipples harden against the rough carpet on the floor of the trunk. His steps come back and another mans, and I feel the trunk opened, cold air on my naked skin. Together they lift me out still hooded and walk/carry me through into the club proper, to a waiting booth.

My hood is removed and I immediately whirl my head around looking for an opponent, sometimes they do that, put two together, and remove their hoods to see who has the fast reactions. But not this time. I'm under the table in a booth, leashed to the bottom of the table by 2' of chain to my collar. The place smells of sex, musky semen and the sweat and juices of scores of girls, there must be a 100 men in here tonight and almost that many girls,  most are hooded, their hands padded to stop accidental injuries. Hissing and snarling drown out the bass rhythm of music.. Its tiered, the booths rising up from the circular 'arena' with its padded floor and walls.

I've watched fights here before, many of the owners bring girls to watch fights, it gets them excited, gets them used to the sound and the noise of 100 men baying for blood and a 100 sluts screaming and hissing with bloodlust. He stands up and unshackles me, taking my leash he leads me down towards the pit. The announcer greets us: "On this side we have her opponent, Lizzie, standing 5'6" and weighing 140lbs. A regular here, Lizzie is an untrained primal fury. This will be an interesting clash; training versus natural killer instinct"

My thong is black as is my studded leather fighting collar, hands brush me, feeling muscle tone before I'm pushed into the ring. "Tear her a new cxnt Lizzie" my Owner whispers in my ear before retreating to a seat with a great view.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 06:40:41 PM »
Finally I can see my opponent! I never saw her before, but now I have to break her body and her will in front of a bunch of strangers. But I don't care of them! I'm staring at Lizzie and  my eyes are inspecting her body looking for strong and weak points. She is wearing a collar and a thong only, just like me, so nothing is hidden. I immediately understand that she is dangerous! She is a bit smaller than me and a bit heavier (perhaps even chubby imo  :P) but it's not her body that sparks my interest. Her eyes have a special light! I can see something wild into them! She has a savage determination that makes her a worth opponent! Her gaze is talking to me saying loud and clearly: "No mercy!" That's good! I defeated a lot of women in the past: some of them did last a few minutes only, some others submitted after an hard fight. I had no mercy for any of them anyway! Forcing another woman to submit to me is what I like the most and tonight I'm going to do it once more. I smirk to Lizzie and nod like to mean: "I understand you! We belong to the same species!" Then I take some steps to the centre of the pit. The man who introduced us is speaking again: "You both know the rules, ladies! One of you will put that leash to her rival's collar!" and points his finger to a leash attached to the opposite wall "The other one will be completely disgraced! We are ready to start, ladies and gentlemen! The fight is on!" They ring a bell and I'm more than ready to destroy Lizzie!   

Offline philman27

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 07:47:08 AM »
I take a seat and watch the pit and look both fighters over before I place my bet and get ready to watch the action and hope I bet on the right fighter
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 10:23:19 AM »
The crowd expect a mad rush fro me, a charge and a leap, a leopardess pouncing on a gazelle.
But I circle you carefully, moving always to my left, hunched in a semi crouch my hands up defensively.
I don't watch your eyes, eyes can lie, I know mine can. Instead i watch your throat, and your breathing, looking for that deep breath that signifies something explosive is about to happen.
My fingers clench and un-clench ready to strike or grapple at a moments notice. I step up the pace, moving inwards as i circle, closing on you.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 02:34:27 PM »
I see you moving carefully and I do the same, moving to my left in a circle too. This approach to the fight confirms my idea about you: a skilled dangerous fighter. The kind of woman I like to tame and defeat. The crowd was cheering loud when the bell did ring, but now there is almost a total silence into the little arena. It looks like the time flowing had a stop. They are all keeping their breath and staring at us. Moving slowly in a defensive stance, almost nude bodies tensed up and ready to attack, we are getting closer and closer. I smirk to you: "Come on, bitch! Get closer and take what you deserve! You will be a nice view leashed and crawling beside me! If you submit now, you can avoid some pain!"...................

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2020, 02:40:45 PM »
I ignore your words, my lips drawn back in a savage snarl, eyes narrowed.
I lunge forward, my left fist coming up from waist height towards your face to distract you, my head ducking, chin on chest as I come in.
My right hand grabbing for the back of your left knee as my shoulder comes forward and tries to take you beneath your tits.
The crowd start cheering at the first tangle of the match.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2020, 03:14:40 PM »
My taunting words were effective! You waste no time further to make the first move. Your feint is clear to me, but your attack is so fast that I can't avoid your knee grabbing. As your left fist swishes loosely beside my head and your right grabs my left knee, I hop back on the other foot to get in an oblique position and try to minimize the impact of your shoulder. In the same time, my left arm gets an hold around your neck. I clench my right fist and I throw a close uppercut, trying to connect with your face or chin.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2020, 03:22:19 PM »
Mmmmmm fists.  I’ll put my money on first blood to Serena.

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2020, 03:26:13 PM »
As the arm slips around my neck I know I've got a problem. I bring my left arm back and close to my face, as the uppercut comes in I push out with my arm taking the blow on my forearm. My right hand behind your left knee, I release and quickly claw my fingers, digging them into the soft skin behind the knee and ripping them horizontally, inwards to outwards...

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2020, 12:19:48 AM »
"Fuck! She is fast!" This is what I say in my mind when my fist slams against your forearm. The counterattack follows immediately as I feel pain behind my left knee. I let out a brief yell, but you will need much more than some scratches to hurt me. Keeping you in position with my left arm around your neck, I lift my right knee and I try to slam it to your lower abdomen as hard as I can. If I'm lucky, it would connect to your crotch................

Offline philman27

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2020, 07:26:37 AM »
I clap as the first exchange of the match happens and groan and cheer as things happen for the fighter I picked
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs