News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

That Neighbor

• 43 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: That Neighbor
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2021, 12:37:41 AM »

Anna’s tale

I know I shouldn’t have asked Jake that question.  It wasn’t really fair.  But the wine was in my head, right up against her.  Blair.

I really was excited when she moved into the neighborhood.  She was a potential friend; my age, no kids, someone I could talk to.  Someone to go to the pool with me.  It was petty of me to have pangs of envy when the men looked at her.  I mean, it’s not like I wanted them to look at me.  I have Jake.

But he looked at her too.

He was thoughtful - or cowardly - enough to do it surreptitiously.  A glance here, a glance there. Sideways behind sunglasses, his head carefully aimed slightly elsewhere.  I noticed.  Every time he did it, I noticed.  And every time, a little bit of black hate built up in my mind, like a piece of grit in my shoe or one dead leaf after another, falling, blown by the wind into a wet, dank pile.  So, eventually, I asked.

And he admitted it.

He confessed, with a fake “I-guess-she’s-attractive” bullshit line.  It was like he’d pushed the corkscrew he held up under my ribs.  He might as well have admitted he’d put his cock in her.

I couldn’t stand it.

I thought that slutty sex would fix it, that it would push her out of his mind if I fucked him raw.  That it would push her out of my mind, at least.  Instead, it was just the opposite.  Each time he closed his eyes, he was doing it so he could picture her rather than see me.  Every time he was slow to get hard, it was because he was tired of me.  If he was quick to respond, it was because he was fantasizing he was fucking her, instead of me.

I had to confront her.

I guess I hoped she’d be shocked.  That she’d say “Of course there’s nothing between us!” 

She smiled, instead.  A small, knowing smile.  And she cut me with her next words.  “Of course he does.  It’s obvious.”  Her eyes turned cool, in just this moment.  “There’s nothing you can do.”

Bitch.  The word burned in my brain and stopped just short of my lips.  “Stay away from him,”  I said, my voice barely more than a whisper.  She simply looked at me.  “If you know, “ she said at last, “That means he’s ready.”

I slapped her.  I didn’t think, I just did it.  She took it, and smiled.  Her voice had hardly changed when she spoke again.  “When he gets back from his trip,” she said.  “I’ll give him what he wants.”

I tried to slap her again.  She blocked it, and caught my wrist.  Her nails dug into it, where my veins ride close to the surface.

“Don’t you dare,” I said.

Her smile deepened.  “Try to stop me,” she said.

I called her later that night, when I could no longer face myself in the mirror.  I wore the lingerie I wear when I need Jake to want me.  She made me wait. Only minutes, but it seemed endless.  She knocked once, a perfunctory rap, and simply walked in, as if she owned the place, brushing past me with scarcely a pause.

“It’s a shame Jake isn’t here to see this,” she said, and slid her coat off her shoulders.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2021, 03:16:26 AM »
That’s just not fair to stop like that. Glad to see you back at it .

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2021, 11:39:47 AM »
Glad to here that you are well. Two irons in the fire at once and both of them smoking hot.  Excellent writing and illustrations for both stories in progress.  Your stories do seem inspired and they light up our imaginations so I hope the inspiration and energy you need returns soon.   Perhaps the wife in neighbor will make an astonishing comeback along with your inspiration.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 11:51:27 AM by rocknrick22 »

Online master

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2021, 01:19:47 AM »
Excellent start and it looks like the sexy rival is having her way with Anna and may really dominate and humiliate her.

Online master

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2021, 02:35:04 AM »
WOW excellent start with the sexy rivals fighting over a guy.  I hope was can hear how the fight started and how Blair was able to be dominant and of course what she will do to humiliate her rival next.  Hopefully really hot.  The drawings are great.  Appreciate the great work. Please continue.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2021, 10:32:18 AM »
Sooo many questions....Does Jake still love his beautiful wife Anna in spite of the fact that he is in lust with Blair.   If I walked into this situation I would call the round and separate the women and explain that it was a penalty for starting the fight before I got there.  A reward for Anna's courage and a chance to regroup and save her pride and a penalty in that she must watch as Blair is rewarded and declared the winner of the first round and given the pleasure of stripping me while she tells me how she got the best of Anna in the first round and we share some teasing affection. The penalty for Blair is that she gave up her shot a one round rout over Anna but Blair is so happy and confident at this point she doesn't even consider it a penalty but a bonus because it just means that Jake gets to watch her take Anna down all over again.  Will Anna's pride and determination and desire not to be humiliated in front of Jake overcome Blair raw sexual prowess?

Offline reith19

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2021, 05:48:43 PM »
As always, Bcw impresses. Can’t wait to see what he does with this story.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2021, 05:05:43 AM »
I appreciate most art forms dedicated to this genre and I know I have be just a smidge Fan...atical about this particular thread but, like other fans here have expressed, I don't think enough can be said about the texture and life that this artist puts in his stories and characters.  The contrast between these women in his renderings is exceedingly well balanced.  I am not trying to be a snob but I am genuinely curious as to how many other fans here have noticed the detail put into the rendering the distinct qualities of each of these hot rivals? Did you notice any differences or did they look the same too you? 

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2021, 04:48:23 PM »
Blair’s story

It’s complicated.  You know the saying, a leopard can’t change her spots.  I’m that leopard.  A predator.   

The first time I saw Jake, I thought:  mmmmmm. 

Poor Anna. So desperate for a friend. She made it easier.  She kept me close.  Without ever touching him, I slowly wrapped Jake around my little finger. He adorably tried so hard to be nonchalant.  I could have simply had him - but I enjoy a slow hunt.  One that the little wife gradually recognizes.

I saw the change.  Anna cooled toward me. 

I raised the temperature in response.  I put away my one-piece.  At the pool,  Jake’s eyes crawled over my barely-there bikini.  Anna?  She stewed in silence.

You see, it’s actually two hunts.  Two prey.  His cock, definitely.  But ladies….a man is even sweeter, when you take him.  Any predator will tell you that.  There is no feeling of power like it.  I could close my eyes and savor it.  She was fucking him now, like she hadn’t  since before their wedding.  Trying to claw him closer.  Desperate to leave her scent on him.

He still watched me. And so did she.  Suppressed fury - and fear - in her eyes.

He wanted to fuck me.  She wanted to confront me. I waited, patiently curious, to see who would act first. 

Oh Anna. Brave Anna.

“It’s a shame Jake isn’t here to see this,” I purred, and I meant it.  But he would see it, soon enough.  Hunts often are unpredictable.  It’s part of their thrill.  But one thing that is soooo reliable, so certain?

The thrill of the first strike. 

The panic she radiates when I strip her breasts bare. 

The power I feel.

Mandarin

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2021, 10:01:41 PM »
This is very entertaining!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2021, 05:16:22 AM »
This is great. Please continue!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2021, 04:38:10 PM »
Did this ever Continue?? Really like this one's promise.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2022, 09:38:54 AM »

Anna

I wasn’t prepared.  I thought it would be a form of - I don’t know - theater, I guess?  We wore our erotic costumes, our faces painted with sultry make-up.  The unwritten script would call for us to pull hair.  Maybe we’d slap each other.  In my mind, when I played it out, Britt always backed down!  She’d tearfully admit Jake was mine.  I’d tell him what I’d done when he got home, enjoying his swelling cock as I did.  Fucking him fiercely. The winner claims her prize.

God, I was so wrong.

She hit me.  She hit me with her fist closed, in my face.  The pain was shocking.  Her other hand tore at my bra, and its clasp ripped away like nothing.  Her knee plunged into my stomach, a savage uppercut that took all my air.  And then she twisted my bra around my throat.   

Within a minute of her sweeping into my house - my home - I was staring up at my ceiling, at the small chandelier that I loved, fighting to breathe.   I scratched helplessly at her arms, hearing her breath coming fast but not hearing mine at all.  I couldn’t break free.  It wasn’t that Britt is so strong.  She’s not bigger than me.  But she…..

……She wanted to hurt me………

She let me breathe then, a little bit.  For that brief moment, it was an incredible relief, to feel oxygen in my lungs, to feel capable.  But she was toying with me, a cat with a mouse.  Almost as if she knew that hope revealed and then reversed was the route to ruin.  She dog-walked me, twisting my bra, fucking strutting, half dragging me.  I couldn’t see her upper body, only her flashing feet, but somewhere in crossing the floor she stripped off her bra as well, switching hands on my collar so she could toss it aside as she pulled me to my feet. 

Oh god, I called it a collar……

Blair

Of course I’ve done this before. Jake and Anna aren’t my first.  I’ve learned to choose carefully and wisely. A man worth taking. A woman worth ruining.

Oh Anna - are you worth it? I hope so.

You went to your knees so easily. Does part of you secretly want to be dominated?  Are you a woman who only pretends?

Your breasts are beautiful; I’ve no compunction again admitting that. You almost rival me. I admire the fine network of soft blue veins revealed in the untanned triangles bared. I wonder if you enjoy Jake roughly, or if my coming touch will be your first time.  Your lips are turning blue as well……

I let you breathe - for a moment. A cycle of mercy. You’ll soon come to appreciate it, Anna, these short interludes.  I admire your body as I pull you forward. The slender triangle of your back, your narrow waist, the flare of your hips. The way your breasts sway side-to-side as you crawl, absolutely deliciously. Without releasing you, I shed my bra as well, and join you in this expression of femininity.

I tug you to your feet, steeled for you to struggle, to lash out at me. But the twisted lace around your throat has paralyzed you. Your eyes roll with panic. Your lips are parted, airless and dry.

Do you want to beg, so soon?

“Where are your manners, Anna?  Show me your house!”  A grand tour, ending in the bedroom, I think. But that plan dies quickly as I hear the car in your driveway. Somehow I know, intuitively, that it’s Jake.  I was wet before…… but this…… my eyes sweep your simple living room and fall immediately on the chair.  A lovely piece. No doubt your favorite, the pride of your bourgeoisie taste.  It will be the stage on which we are revealed.

I jerk your collar tighter.  Your breasts quiver as you slowly sink back to your knees.  I drag you where I want you, twisting you onto your back onto the chair. Yes; it faces the door almost perfectly!  Your eyes flick at the sound of his key in the lock, then fill with tears as I sink a claw into your breast.  Your body jerks; your stockinged legs spread open as Jake enters.

Oh, his face. 

I know in that second that he will not interfere. 

Anna

Oh god, the pain as her nails dig into my breast!  It is a wave of flame.  Burning humiliation. She has invaded my home. My body.  My psyche. 

Oh god……in front of Jake. 

And she speaks to him, as I writhe in silent anguish.  She speaks almost casually, but her voice is  ripe with sex and arrogance.

He is as silent as I am. More so.  Motionless. Erect. 

The fury that fills me in that instant is white-hot.  How dare she?!

I brace against the chair and whip my leg up, and into her ribs.  The hard jolt is agony for me, her claw pushing down on my chest.  But it hurts her….and that matters, much more.  I twist, and jam my stiletto heel into the front of her hip, along the thin band of her white lace.  The thought of stabbing it into the triangle that thinly covers her pussy thrills me as much as her moan of pain.  She releases me, and staggers back.  My chest fills with air….and resolve. 

You will not have him, bitch.  Never. 

But I stagger as I lurch to my feet, and she doesn’t hesitate. She simply slams into me. Her breasts flatten mine against my chest. I know instantaneously as I’m thrown back that this is as deliberate as everything she does. Not her fists or feet on display for him. Her breasts.  She slams into me again.  My breasts compress and then sag as I stumble back, and the wounds to my ego are as painful as the deep ache that blooms in the center of each breast.

“Who is the better woman, Jake?” Her voice is a deadly tease, a tone that leaves no doubt she believes she knows the answer. My back thuds into the wall, and her nipples stab into mine a second later.  Stab….and force inward.  Her belly slaps mine. Her hands pin my wrists to the wall. Her breath burns my face.  She rolls her torso, and her stone-hard nipples tear mine as she forces them deeper still.  She smiles, as if my sob is in answer to her question. 

“I’m so glad you’re here.”  She talks to him almost as if I’m not here, or as if the crushing pain of her breasts is felt only by me. Her lips are nearly brushing mine, parted to breathe in my life. “It’s so much better when the man sees it with his own eyes.”

Oh you fucking bitch. I close my eyes.

“Jake….”  Her voice is hypnotic. “Take your cock out.  I know you want to. Do it.”

She rolled her shoulders again and my nipples screamed in pain.  My moan is a piteous, weak whimper.

“I want to see my prize.” Blair said. “I want Anna to see what she’s losing.”  The effort of pinning me, the pain she must feel in her own breasts, is eroticly present in her voice now, an irresistible rasp.  I hear him….. his zipper…..

“Look at your husband, cxnt.”  Her words, a cutting whip now.

Jake

Anna asked for this. She wants to fight. I can’t step in. She’ll hate me for that. For not believing in her.

The mind can adapt and rationalize anything. 

But she does fight!  Blair’s grin is gone as Anna rocks her, replaced by something cold.  I stare at the stiffness of Blair’s nipples as she sways under Anna’s surge, then as she surges back.  I watch…as she drives my wife into the wall.  I can’t look at Anna’s face; Blair’s is a cold, cruel mask.  Her breasts crush Anna’s and Anna’s moan covers my own involuntary sound.  Or so I thought, but Blair clearly heard me, or simply, cat-like, knows.

I mindlessly do as I am ordered. 

So does Anna, and in that moment, as Anna’s eyes turn to me, Blair surges into her again, breasts on breasts, her thigh forced between Anna’s, a primal power play. Anna’s breasts flatten grotesquely, bulging around Blair’s.  I know how sensitive Anna’s nipples are. I see Blair’s hair adhere to Anna’s cheek, to her tears, as my wife sees how hard I am. 

I cannot help it. Or her. 

Blair’s ass…..as she relentlessly grinds forward. Her back, her shoulders. Anna’s hands helplessly twitch. 

“Her nipples have gone soft,” Blair’s voice cuts through the room. Anna’s eyes close. 

Blair

His eyes never leave me. Do you understand what a rush that is?  What a sense of total power?   I crush his little bitch against the wall like an insect and he is paralyzed with lust.  They both belong to me……and that simple thought turns my nipples into diamonds.   I swear, I feel hers submit, collapse, invert, buried with mine in our embrace.  I tell him that, a triumphal slash of savage spite, but I save my true cruelty to whisper only for her ear, not his.

I told her I would take his cock and that she was powerless to stop me.  I told her I would fuck him here, in her house. I told her that her marriage was over, because she was too weak to defend it. I felt her sob under me. I tasted her tears.  Woman to woman.  Soooo much better when the man sees it with his own eyes. 

Her eyelids flutter as I release the crushing pressure on her once-proud tits, as I allow her to draw a breath without pain. Oh, but only one. You belong to me, Anna, but you’re not broken. Not enough, not yet. 

I drive my knee into her pussy.  She’s tried so hard to wipe me from his mind with sex. Like everything else, she needs that failure brought home to her as well.  She is no match for me.  Not by any measure. The force of the blow hammers her ass against the wall. Her strangled scream is over my shoulder as her upper body slumps against mine. I only need to step back, and she collapses to her knees, her head bowed in prayer. 

Offline Mauze

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2022, 12:05:36 PM »
The return of the king. Long live bcw8.

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2022, 01:40:50 PM »
Awesome to see you back BCW8, one of the absolute best of all time. Damn creative mind! Great story as usual, hope all is good with you.