News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

That Neighbor

• 43 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
That Neighbor
« on: November 02, 2020, 10:21:06 PM »
For me, Blair Mallette was That Neighbor. You know who I mean - that woman you know because your wife knows her; and whom you secretly want to fuck.  Don’t lie.  You have one.

Blair lived on the cul-de-sac that branched off from our street.  It’s a starter neighborhood, mostly young couples, some with kids.  It’s an upscale development with a busy clubhouse and pool, plenty of splashing and yelling by the kids. When Blair was there, I watched her, my eyes hidden behind sunglasses, so Anna wouldn’t notice. Or so I thought.

{alt}

Blair had long, gorgeous blonde hair, blue eyes, lips that curled just right. Her figure was lithe, but full - unbearably erotic. She was single but hardly alone.  It was not uncommon to see a man leaving her house early mornings from time to time.  Lucky guys, I always thought.

Not that I was unlucky!  Anna, my wife,  was a beautiful woman too. We married young though, so the mystery of other partners always lingered. What would it be like?  Anna and Blair weren’t exactly friends, but as they were about the same age, and childless - the mommies tended to clump together - they sometimes went for a run together, or a glass of wine.

Wine. Veritas vino.

“So tell me,” Anna said as she poured the last of the bottle into my glass.  We were sprawled on our sofa, television going in the background.  She was still in her office clothes: hoop earrings, heels, black skirt, white blouse.  Her short hair was dangling just a little in her eyes.  “If you could - if I wasn’t here, I mean - what woman, that we both know, would you fuck?”

I laughed.  Sober, I would never answer that question.  And, in the back of my mind, I realized I’d seen Anna talking to Blair earlier that day. Danger, the back of my mind also warned me. But the wine said to me, why not say it?

And, Anna didn’t let it go. She’d drunk the other half of the bottle.  “Seriously!” she said.  “Safe zone - I won’t get mad, I promise!”  Her eyes were heavy-lidded and sexy. She’d always had a competitive streak. The wine said to me, see, she said she won’t get mad.

“Well,” I said. “Blair is kind of attractive, I guess.”

Anna’s breathing changed. She put down her wine and swung her legs to the floor. Without a backwards glance she stalked out of the room. I sat there, staring at the television. Shit. I waited a few minutes before I went to find her, steeled for an argument.

Anna was in our bedroom. And, not looking to argue. She had stripped off her skirt, opened her blouse and bra.  One hand dipped into her panties, and the other toyed with her nipple.

{alt}

“The question was based on me not being here - but I am here, aren’t I?” Anna’s voice was low, almost a purr. “So that slut Blair isn’t getting your cock - is she?”  And when she pulled me onto the bed, I did forget Blair, sort of.  What kept her in my mind was that Anna’s almost-purr had an edge. Vino veritas.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: That Neighbor
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 03:24:19 AM »
I’ve been so hoping this was in the works. Can’t wait for more.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 02:49:07 PM »
Hot set up.

Offline Tangocash1234

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 05:19:27 PM »
I really enjoyed the setup in this first part. Can't wait for the next part!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 04:50:26 AM »
Me Too! Was so looking forward to this one.

Offline brick1960

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 12:26:24 PM »
Doescanyone know where BCW8 went he was super active then just stopped mid-story

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2020, 12:39:27 PM »
I apologize for leaving this story hanging. I simply have not felt creative or inspired to write like I did earlier in the year (physically, I am fine). I don’t know whether to call it burn-out or what, but I didn’t want to just put out stories that I don’t myself feel energized about. I will try to finish this one, at least. Maybe the energy will return . . .

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 01:15:25 PM »

Now that I knew - or at least thought I knew - that Anna’s question was deliberate competitiveness and not just playful, I wondered . . . why had she asked?  What prompted her?

My mostly-innocent lust for Blair took on a different color now.  When Blair smiled at me, was she just being nice?  Or did she feel an attraction to me, an attraction that she had confessed or hinted about to Anna?  When she laughed and play-slapped Anna’s arm, did that signal a different, deeper physical impulse toward Anna?  And, I noticed - or thought I noticed, at least - that Anna now watched me, closely, whenever Blair was around.

I tried to keep my imagination in check; I really did.  I tried, and failed.  Now that a wine-fueled question had added a bit of concrete to idle attraction, I wanted Blair.  I couldn’t help it.

And, I thought, Anna knew it.  Certainly, she changed after that night, after my answer.  While not again spoken after that night, I could still hear her words every time we had sex, in the way she straddled me and fucked me:  Blair isn’t getting your cock...is she?  A slight change in inflection made a world of difference.

The tension peaked as I was leaving for a three-day business trip.  Anna was sullenly silent, really only speaking to me to check and double-check my schedule.  “When will you be back?” she asked, three times.  Thursday. Thursday. Thursday.

It bothered me the entire trip.  It bothered me so much, in fact, that I decided to cut it short.  Go home.  Clear the air with Anna.  I took a flight home on the second night.  Wednesday.

But as soon as I opened the door, I sensed the air was different. 

Blair’s head came up when I walked in, and her eyes were glowing. 

She had Anna pinned half-sprawled on a chair, Anna’s legs twisting.  My wife was wearing her black stockings and black-lace panties - lingerie that she reserved for when she wanted to be at her sexiest.  Blair herself was in white silk.  Both . . . were topless.  My cock turned to rock in a flash.

It surely wasn’t difficult to read my mind.  “Yes,”  Blair said, in the sultriest voice I’ve ever heard; pure erotic purr.  Her face glowed with a light I’ve rarely seen, a light of sexual triumph.  “Yes, it’s over you.”

{alt}

I’d walked in on a catfight between my wife and our neighbor. One that was clearly arranged.  Anna had challenged Blair.  And Blair had accepted. That kind of realization is reality-bending.  So bent, in fact, that I was paralyzed. Biology had shunted to my erection much of the blood that might have gone to my brain. Blair was mauling Anna’s breast. My wife - my wife! - was sobbing!  But the lizard part of my brain that functioned on less oxygen whispered the four little words that excuse much of the violence in the world.

She asked for it.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2020, 03:40:36 PM »
Don’t know about inspiration but sounds inspired to me. I do know you have no trouble writing good or great stories.

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2020, 04:06:59 PM »
Bcw8, you were producing stories at such a breathtaking pace that you would not be human if you kept the pace up.  Some stories were merely good, but many were excellent.   A few of them had unusual twists or settings that were interesting even beyond the genre.   I guess we readers got spoiled at expecting a new story each 5 or 6 days. 

Bottom line--thank you very much for the multitude of tales you told to us in 2020.  You have a library of stories that you can be proud of, regardless if you never write another word here. 

Take as much time as you need to re-charge you batteries.   Stay safe and healthy.  Thank you again.

Maturecatluvr

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2020, 05:02:51 PM »
Friggin hot as lava! Always surprised when two sexy ladies put it all on the line. In my experience it’s rarely about the “guy” or his “magnificent” piece; it’s more about the pride of losing or gaining something/someone from a true “equal”.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2020, 05:25:12 PM »
Bcw8, you were producing stories at such a breathtaking pace that you would not be human if you kept the pace up.  Some stories were merely good, but many were excellent.   A few of them had unusual twists or settings that were interesting even beyond the genre.   I guess we readers got spoiled at expecting a new story each 5 or 6 days. 

Bottom line--thank you very much for the multitude of tales you told to us in 2020.  You have a library of stories that you can be proud of, regardless if you never write another word here. 

Take as much time as you need to re-charge you batteries.   Stay safe and healthy.  Thank you again.

Thank you very much.

To be extra clear, too, I’ve not taken anyone’s comments as a complaint!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2020, 02:49:51 AM »

Thank you very much.

To be extra clear, too, I’ve not taken anyone’s comments as a complaint!

No complaints here for sure. When you began posting it was absolutely welcomed and nice to see such creative and well written tales. Then at the speed too was incredible. Some of the best here. If you gave it up all together you’d still have quite the resume anyway. I hope you don’t though and look forward to seeing them again. Thanks

Offline YH5050

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2020, 07:18:37 AM »
Excellent story. So much said with an incredible economy of words.  The story really came through. Very impressive.

Mandarin

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2020, 04:42:10 PM »
Not only are your stories well written but your drawings are very good!