News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

That Neighbor

• 43 Replies

Offline Drake8

Re: That Neighbor
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2022, 08:26:40 PM »
So glad to read again from you BCW8! Terrific like all your stories

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2022, 04:11:53 AM »
It’s nice to see you back writing again. Hope it’s going to be awhile too. Nice story.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2022, 09:59:48 AM »
Anna

It’s obvious, isn’t it?  Her strategy. Her plan.  My breasts. My pussy.  Oh god.   

…….Is Jake…….in on it?  He came home…… why……?  To ….. watch?

Did he know?

Her hand twists into my hair and drags back my head. I gasp through clenched teeth at the ceiling. She turns me, shuffling on my knees, to display me, to my husband.  The realization makes my nipples stiffen again, twin jabs of raw pain.

She notices. Is there anything she doesn’t see?  She drops behind me, one knee pressing into my spine.  I arch, my breasts lewdly thrust out, canting outwards.  Her voice is a soft snarl, a sadistic narrative, as slowly - excruciatingly slowly - she sets her claw into the inner curve of my left breast, and drags it across my flesh.

“Anna challenged me, Jake.  So brave!  So full of confidence that she would teach me my place!  So sure that this was the way to cure your wandering eye!”  She laughs, amused at her own cruel quip. “His eyes aren’t wandering now, Anna!  He’s glued to this.”  Her nails hit my nipple, and I shudder.  “Oh….” She moans the word. “That made him throb!”

My scalp is on fire. My neck aches.  My tears run hotly from the corner of my eyes into my ears. Her slow, plodding, slash continues.  My fingers scrabble at her wrist.  She shakes that off, shoo fly.   

Agony ignites.  Before my brain can even process why, a strangled scream bursts from my straining throat.  Her hand has moved to my nipple.  To its roots.  To the outer rim of the dark circle of my areola. The vise of her thumb and fingers squeezes shut, and slowly twists. 

I jerk as I scream, my body spasming.  I claw blindly at her hand. 

“She is the one learning her place, Jake.” Her voice pulses in my ears.  “Help her learn?  I’ll let go…..just tell her.  Tell her how much you want to fuck me right now.”

Jake

Her eyes - Blair’s eyes - are riveting. Her lips are wet, and parted.  Her perfect breasts sway as she moves.  Her white lingerie, in sharp contrast to Anna’s black; her flowing hair and Anna’s stylishly short cut. 

She manipulates Anna like a helpless doll. She stages her.  For me. 

How does she somehow know my mind?   How has she intuited that I’ve pictured this very scene?  Not only this way; at times also it was Anna I saw as dominant. But….

Blair makes real my dark desire.  She twists me, without touching me, as much as she twists Anna’s shuddering body.  God.  In that moment, I want nothing more than to force my cock past those wet, taunting lips. And she… invites me.  I have only to twist the knife that she has already stabbed into Anna. 

In a way, wouldn’t it be a mercy?

Blair grins, like a wolf, as a thin, oily fluid begins to weep from Anna’s tortured nipple. 

Anna asked for this, I remind myself. Not me.  Not me.  A thick drop of cum bulges out of my cock-tip.  Blair’s eyes widen.

“Bring it to me,” she hisses.  I am a helpless doll as well. 

Blair

This is too perfect.  His body is lean and hard; his mind is malleable.  He stares at the tableau I’ve made for him. His wedding vows easily enslaved by a vision he’s clearly conjured before.  Huntress and Prey.  Goddess and Mortal.  With he himself in the role of satyr. I haven’t touched him in reality, but in his mind I am the embodiment of sex. The forbidden fruit now openly on the table.  Involuntarily, I tighten my grip on Anna’s nipple as I see his cum-drop emerge.  My prize. 

Of course he comes to me.  I twist Anna’s head. I’m unsure of the angle, but her broken sob tells me that I’ve gotten it right.  She sees.  She sees him, as if this time it’s him walking down the aisle. No longer the bride, Anna. He stops at my altar.

Anna’s hot proto-milk coats my unflinching grip on her raw nipple.  His eyes drink it in. 

“Noooooo….”  The simple fact that she objects - it irrationally angers me, even if it is only a wail of anguish.  I pinch her harder yet, and wonder if the new drops are blood. 

I start at the base of his cock, my tongue dragging upwards.  Nothing wasted.  I feel him tense, and pulse. I know when my lips close on his cock-head, his surrender will be complete. 

I sense Anna’s movement, too late. 

Anna

When her tongue touches his cock, something dies in me.  But something is born, as well. 

My hand snaps back, slashing up her inner thigh, following it up.  The thin satin panel of her panties is no shield at all; I simply plunge past it. 

You believe yourself to be the Cat Queen, you bitch?

I rip your dripping pussy with all the rage of a rival Queen forced into a corner.

He will not be your prize, Blair.  Never.  Never. 

My head is free now. Your cruel nails fly away from my savaged breast. My nails have found the throbbing nub of your clit, and so help me fucking god I will tear it out of you, you utter whore……

Our screams mingle, hers and mine.  I fling my body backwards into her as Jake backs away.  We sprawl across the floor, twisting face-to-face.  Her legs are spread and I burrow deep, forcing manicured nails along her slick vagina walls the way a scorned lover might force a car key along a flawless paint job, to gouge it to ugly ruin.  It makes her shriek, a hellish sound of pure pain, that I cut off with shocking abruptness as I drive my elbow down into her face. 

I don’t care if Jake is in on it. I don’t.  I don’t.  I will kill you, you fucking bitch. 

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2022, 12:44:33 PM »
Wonderful. Wonderful to see you back! I really hope that Anna mounts a comeback. Hope that this is a sign you'll be writing more often as well!

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2022, 02:50:44 PM »
In full agreement with SNW, good to see you back, well worth the wait and I too hope you have your second wind so you can provide us with more great stories and a rendering or two.  Thank you for the your efforts and for sharing them.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2022, 09:55:00 AM »
Blair

Anna the Kitten has claws after all. 

His cock jerks away as I scream.  I’ll return for it, Jakey, once I punish your bitch. 

Then, the back of her skull slams into my face. She twists atop me as we pinwheel to the floor, and now I scream in earnest as she splits my thighs and claws her way inside me.  The bony battering ram of her elbow smashes down, a bomb to the bridge of my nose, and blood floods my sinuses. I choke on my scream, and she claws even deeper.  She knows where her man wants to nest, and she is hell-bent to foul it. 

Even as I buck in pain, I’m filled with a perverse glee. She is a fighter, after all.  To defeat a pathetic worm before her husband is a pleasure….to brutally ruin a sister cat for a cockhead claims is Everest, the highest of highs. 

My hand stabs up, into her throat. A hard jab, a claw closed on her windpipe.  My free fist slashes up into her mouth, then dives back down to her wounded, dangling nipple.  I clench my teeth against the burning, scavenging, raking of my pussy….and I squeeze…..

She breaks first. 

I throw her off like a rag doll discarded. I want to follow, to pounce and tear at her prone form, but she did her damage to me in her brief savage surge.  My fingers come away bloody from both my face and my pussy. Pain and the crimson sign of real injury  disorients me, a sweeping wave of unreality, then replaced with rage. You will pay, Anna, and pay dearly. 

I push up a beat quicker than you, you cxnt. You’re only to one knee when I drive my foot into your sternum.  You fly back, your head snapping forward then hammering back against the rug when you land. You curl to your side, and with two quick steps I kick you in the lower back.  The sound you make, Anna…the sound of pure pain….is so intoxicating…..I want more, and more, and more. 

I stoop for your hair, blood from my nose spattering on your cheek.  The ghost of your claw still haunts my pussy. That revenge will come in time, perhaps while Jake’s cock caresses the damage you did.  I drag you up. 

Jake

My god. Anna. 

The ways she attacked Blair.   

Hate baking off of her.   My god. Blood. 

This is unreal. This is my wife?  This….savage fighter?

Anna

God. I …. just did it. Instinctively.  I’ve never touched another woman’s pussy - but stabbing my nails into hers ….. God. 

It felt amazing.  The way she writhed. The way she screamed. 

Fucking bitch. She came at my throat, choking me.  She … fuck…. my breast.

I can’t hold on.  Thrown off, sprawling.  I try to get up, but this relentless bitch. My chest…. No air….

My body and mind on fire. My stomach heaving.  She drags me up. 

I hit her.  My fist low in her belly.  My torso torques to drive it in, through her fucking womb.  Blood bursts from her nose as she gags in pain.  I hit her again. Her tits flop on her chest as she buckles forward.  I drag in a deep, cleansing breath, my hand on the back of her head as I ram my knee up into her face. 

I look at Jake as she crumples at my feet. He stares back, as if I’m an apparition, a total stranger materialized before him.  “Give me your belt.” I snarl it, and the harshness of my voice shocks him from his daze, his movements suddenly feverish.  As he fumbles, I drag her up and drape her across the chair, the same chair she displayed me on for the arrival of her partner in crime.  His belt is perfect in my grip, an extension of my heart.  My cold, unfeeling heart.

Oh, but Blair feels it.  I whip the leather down across her tits.

Jake

I just gave it to her, unthinking. 

The sound it made on Blair’s body.  The mark, dead across one nipple, an angled livid slash to the upper curve of her other breast. 

Anna’s bare back, her muscles bunching as her arm draws back.  She lashes Blair again, across the bottom hemispheres of both breasts.   Blair jerks…..screams.  Christ. 

I catch Anna’s wrist as she draws back the belt again.  Her face is contorted with fury, at both Blair and now me.  I realize too late what she must think. 

“No,” I gasp. “You.  It’s you.”  I’m trying to save you. 

Anna’s face is still turned to me when Blair’s foot drives into her stomach.

Blair

You fucking bitch…

The first lash of his belt is paralyzing.  I feel as if you tear my nipple away. 

The second cuts into me, a white-hot line of pain. 

He stops you. Is there any doubt now who he wants, Anna?   He didn’t lift a finger as I turned your nipple raw.  The shock in your eyes spurs me.  You buckle when my heel slams into your ovary. Did you want his child one day?  I can ruin that dream in so many ways. 

I rise from the chair, teeth clenched against the pain in my breast. He still holds your whip hand, so there is nothing you can do to block my left fist to your face. Your head snaps sideways and only now he releases you, his face ghost-white. I hit you again, and again.  Your swollen lips drip blood across your chest as you stagger, the belt falling from nerveless fingers. 

Your back hits your dinner table, the tasteful tablecloth pushed askew as you slump across it.  I scoop up his belt and wrap it around your throat as I climb atop the table, crawling across it, dropping down the other side.  You make an erotic centerpiece, Anna.  My hand chops down, into your breast. 

Your little suburban salt box is our arena now, Anna. The peaceful neighborhood no more.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2022, 04:50:49 PM »
Super hot! Is this the end? I hope not lol! Hope Anna wins!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2022, 10:23:27 AM »
Jake

Anna’s heels drum against the table, her body arched. Blair drags har across the surface until her head is off the edge, her short hair dangling.  Her lips are darkened.  The belt nearly cuts into her neck as Blair twists it. Her eyes are turned to me but I’m unsure if she truly sees me. 

Blair drives a savage chop into her breast and she groans, a strangled, airless sound. 

“Stop,” I manage to say. “Blair. Stop.  She’s had enough.”  Blair laughs, a cruel bark, as her hand punches into Anna’s breast again.

“No.”  Her answer, so simple. 

“Please!”  I start forward but her eyes freeze me.

“Are you begging, Jake?  For her?  Is she too weak even to beg for herself?”

“Fuck you,” Anna croaks. Blair’s grip closes on her breast and Anna writhes in pain.

“Have you, Anna?  Had enough?”

Anna is silent.  Blair looks at me. “She came at me, Jake. She warned me to leave you alone.  I know what that means. You told her, one way or another, that you wanted to fuck me.”

Standing there with a raging erection, I’m silent as well. 

“Tell Anna now, Jake. Say ‘I want to fuck Blair more than you,’ and I’ll let her go.”

Anna bucks and twists. Blair tightens the leather choke collar, riding out the frenzy.  My mouth is bone dry.  I can’t say the words. I can’t.  But unconsciously I drift to Blair’s side, an unmoored boat moved by the tide.  My erection is only a foot from Anna’s tilted face when Blair’s fingers wrap around it.  I shudder as she slowly strokes me, and tears overflow the corners of Anna’s eyes. 

“Say it, Jake, and I’ll let her breathe.”

So simple.  Tell the truth. Save your wife. 

Blair steers my cockhead to Anna’s parted lips, traces them. They are so blue.

“Your marriage is over, either way.”   Blair’s voice is soft but far, far from gentle.  “Say it.”

The veins in Anna’s breasts are just as blue. Some are broken, leaking bruises. 

“If you don’t.” Blair is nearly whispering now. My silence enrages her, but her voice and hands are steady.  She has me at the edge of orgasm, poised at Anna’s face, her strangled throat.  She denies me there, as I’ve denied her what she wants. As I’ve denied my wife in every way except these words. 

If you don’t, what….

“I will make her say it.”

Adam and Eve and the Serpent in Eden. An unholy trinity of temptation, and desire, and sin. Eat of the apple…..and kill what love remains. 

“No.” I whisper, and close my eyes.  Blair’s hand releases me.  Perhaps from contempt. Perhaps only because she needs them both, for Anna.  I hear Anna draw breath, a long, shuddering gasp.  Her scream is hard after.

Blair

He dares to refuse me.  No other husband has before.  For a moment, I paused.  I came here tonight to take someone.  I thought it would be her, left beaten for his return.  Then, I thought it would be him, once he chose me, over her, against her will.  Now I return to you, Anna. 

The ultimate prize is not to take him against your will; it is to make it your will that I take him.

I undo your collar.  In my hand it becomes the whip you wielded against me.  I satisfy myself with a single, vengeful lash across your breasts, though.  Pride should be taken with bare hands.  I step back, and wait for you. 

The second you stand, I gut you again. Your lower abs cave in. You mewl, a pathetic whimper, that I cut off as you buckle forward with a blow to your ear.  You stagger sideways, turning away.   I kick the back of one leg, to drop you to your knees; my hand in your hair forces you down to hands and knees then twists your face up.

“Crawl, bitch. Show me the bedroom.”

I see your eyes shift to the right.  That is all I need.  You slump as I drag you forward, your battered belly sagging to the carpet.   I sink my second hand into your hair, and pull you through the doorway. It’s time to find your limits, Anna.  You have a husband to give away.  I simply have to find the perfect combination of pain and humiliation that peels away your pride. 

You will be my masterpiece. 

What a beautiful wrought iron footboard you have for your bed.  I push your face into its top edge, and simply lean my weight on your skull.  My nose still drips blood; the dots fall along the back of your neck and trickle down your spine.  Your hands beat against the metal, the upright slats, a rhythm to underline the melody of your agonized cry. 

“You whipped me with a belt, Anna,” I snarl. “You whipped my tits.  You clawed my pussy.”  I don’t need to say more.  You understand the enormity of your debt.  I push, until I see your blood join mine, running down your face as mine does your back.  I turn you over, a piece of meat rotated over the fire. Your arms fall behind the creaking footboard to the surface of the bedding.  Your breasts are on display, one nipple raw and red and swollen. 

My nails are no belt. But I do my best and of course I honed them for our clash. Methodically I rake red slashes in your perfect flesh.  I focus for a moment on your less-injured side.  Balance in all things.  I sense without turning that Jake hovers behind me. I reach back momentarily and draw my nails along his shaft, and he moans in concert with your sobs.  Abruptly, I step aside, leaving you nearly face-to-cock. 

“He won’t give himself permission, Anna,” I say.  “He wants you to give it.”  I wipe a thick drop from his tip and push my fingers into your mouth.  “A final taste, dear.  Before you beg me.”

“No,” you sob.  Stubborn bitch. 

I drag you stumbling on your knees around the side of the bed, flinging you up and across it.  One flailing foot hits my shoulder but it does little to stop me as I take your panties.  With one claw in each thigh, I split you wide. Your inner thighs strain, muscles stretched. Your silken pussy opens invitingly, your clit glistening.  “No!” Your sob rises to a scream as I plant my knee against your left leg. You know it is to free up my right hand. 

In two minutes of hell, I turn your pussy into hamburger.  I make what you did to me seem like a gentle caress.  You could have given me the confession I want ten times over; I was lost in a fog of vengeance.  Your body is soaked in sweat.  Your final scream breaks as I plunge a thumbnail into your clit, and simply push. 

“Take him,” you whisper.

I shake my head.  You know it isn’t me that you are to command. You turn your face to the wall.  When you can speak again, your voice is barely there.  “I want you to fuck Blair.”

I straddle your hips, slap your ruined breast, and grip your chin to turn your face to his. “Louder.”

You shriek the words.  You mean them, with all your heart. You simply want it over.

I know.  I was you, once, Anna.  Another woman was that neighbor, in my marriage. I stretch like a cat over you as Jake penetrates me with a desperate grunt. We are nose to nose when he cums. 

Within a week, two houses are for sale.  I move on. So do you, Anna. 

Anna

I meet them at a block party. David and Jacqui. They smile, but her eyes are wary. 

“Hi!” I chirp. “I guess we’re neighbors now!”

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2022, 04:03:50 PM »
Brutal. Wonderful tale. Poor Anna was just overmatched!

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2022, 02:24:55 PM »
In the past, some woman ruined Blair's marriage, and turned Blair into a predator.
In the present, Blair ruins Anna's marriage, and turns Anna into a predator.
In the future, Anna . . .
And the cycle of life moves on.

Fine story, with a little twist at the end that seems to accompany several of your tales.  We all know from superhero movies (if not from elsewhere) that the villainess has a backstory.

Welcome back, bcw8.   Thank you.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2022, 07:24:55 PM »
Thanks for sharing.  But there is a flag on the play for spousal interference.  Anna would return for revenge on both of them, not because she wants Jake back but kick Blair's but, and take Jake in front of her while Jake remains tied up and then having her way with Blair and Jake as long as she wants.  Anna would be a uncontrollable fury that Blair could not tame...and no help would be coming from Jake. 

That would deviate from the BCW's theme and excellent story and this was right up SNW's alley. 

Offline reith19

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2022, 07:31:22 PM »
Yay!! BCW8 is back! And with a doozy of a finish. Loved every second of it.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2022, 06:44:40 AM »
excellent well written story. I can't wait until you can find the time to finish it since Blair probably has a lot more she wants to do to Anna before she takes her prize.  thanks for the great work

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2022, 10:22:11 AM »
Thanks for sharing another of your great stories.  Your writing style is so descriptive and it really makes one invested in the story. So much passion from the characters.