News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar

• 67 Replies

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2020, 05:27:43 PM »
Anne cougar  and vanessa is putting on a entertaining match so far, so all the members of freecatfight please show your appreciation and cheer them on

(Lol Anne you did learn something from our encounters  being polite to the ppl who posted replies)
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2020, 11:10:02 PM »
Hearing a soft moan escape your lips causing me to sigh out loud. Then, I feel your hands in my hips separating us a bit as your hand slides down between my legs. “Oh yes you cxnt. I was wondering if you were woman enough to fight me this way. A dirty cxnt clawing fight.” I hiss as I snake my own hand between out hot bodies. My fingers sliding between your wet lips, feeling how swollen  labia already are. With my left hand I reach up and grab your heavy right tit. “Ready bitch. Ready to be hurt. I am and have wanted.....oh you bitch....wanted this for some time.”
At an unspoken signal we both begin to pinch and squeeze at one another’s pussy, my hand also digging into your tit flesh. Gasps and small hisses of pain can be heard as our nails begin to go to work.
I spread my legs wider and snarl at you “that’s it you cxnt. My pussy can take whatever you can dish out but can yours.” as we both raise up on our toes as we try and lessen the stabbing pain we are causing each other.

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2020, 01:55:35 PM »
You grab between my legs, attacking my pussy and not nearly as nice as I do with yours. 
But I'll pay you back and I'll get rougher on your pussy. 
We don't hesitate to hurt each other and we both share and pocket. 
But then I decide to change my tactics, grab your shoulders and give you a powerful push. 
When you took a step or two back, I gave you a slap in the face while my left hand scratches your right tit and leaving red marks.
"Well, honey ?! How do you like that? Do you want more?" 
I hiss and signal to you that I am ready to fight even harder, to submit to me. 
But I think you will be in no way inferior to me in this regard either.

Yt
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2020, 07:57:12 PM »
As you shove me back and then I feel the hard stinging slap to my tit i actually smile. "well now, it looks like the cat may have some claws after all" I hiss as I pull my tit up and see the scratches beginning to turn red and raise up in welts. "Do I like it? Foolish question Anne. I fucking LOVE a rough nasty fight. the question is do you?"
I quickly swing my hand, my nails extended, and rake them across your left tit, scratching directly across your nipple as I do. "How does that feel?"

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2020, 03:54:12 PM »
I pull noisily air through my teeth as your claws scrape my tit and nipple. 
"Ooooh you lousy bitch! We both speak the same language!" 
I rush towards you again, grab my left hand in your hair and yank your head to one side. 
Then my right hand comes and slaps you again before it claws into your voluminous tit. 
I feel your firm flesh between my fingers and look into your face. 
I want to see how it warps in pain. 
Now there is no turning back, now no one will give in until there is a winner who will take her prize.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2020, 05:33:21 PM »
“That’s it who’re. Fight me. Pulling my hair fucking makes me hit you slut. How do you like it?” I grunt through clenched teeth. My left hand twines in your dark hair as I latch my right onto your left tit, my fingers sinking deep. My nails digging in as we both jerk and yank each other’s head side to side and back and forth hard and fast.
I rake my foot down your shin, my painted toe nails scratching as I do, stomping down hard on your foot.
“Ooohhhh you bitch. You want to claw tits then let’s claw” I snarl as I let go of your hair and sink my nails into both of your heavy tits.
Stumbling all around the floor we finally end up nose to nose, clawing tits with wild abandon, concentrating on hurting each other as much as possible.

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2020, 03:05:11 PM »
We fall, we roll across the floor, your fingers claw into the flesh of my breasts, make me moan and curse. 
As I keep pulling your hair, yanking your head back and forth and trying to get on you. 
But all my efforts don't help, in the end you lie on top of me, maltreat my tits with your fingers. 
I wrap my legs around your body, keep my feet behind you and straighten my legs. 
My powerful thighs press your body together and I can hear you moan clearly. 
I push you up and try to turn on your side while I keep tugging your hair. 
Your heavy body is difficult for me to move.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2020, 07:58:22 PM »
Your legs scissored tight around my waist hurts but luckily they are down far enough I can still breathe. As you squeeze them tighter I grin both of your tits in my hands and squeeze them. My nails digging in. Pressing down with the added weight of me being on top of you flattening them even more.
“Give up cxnt. Give up of I will claw these girls to shreds” I snarl.
Letting go on your right tit I snake my left hand between our slick sweat coated bodies and grab your pussy again. This time sliding my fingers inside you as my thumbnail presses hard into your clit. “I am going to fuck your pussy and your tits up, then you are going to eat my pussy till I cum so hard you slut.” I whisper into your face.

yt

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2020, 09:22:23 PM »
Don’t want to keep butting in but this is so hot Loving it so far Please keep up the excellent action ladies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2020, 10:13:15 PM »
I don’t take it as butting in David. Comments are always welcome

Offline iluvcurves

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2020, 10:50:43 PM »
Anne and Vanessa - wow!
 - congratulations and thanks to you both for delivering such a wonderful ongoing contest.

I can only hope the two of you are deriving as much pleasure from it as us readers
 - but I get the distinct impression we need not worry on that front  ;)

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2020, 10:39:43 AM »
Only your right hand on my breast, you support your fat body on me. 
When you ask to surrender, I just say "NEVER! You will beg me to stop fucking you!" 
Your hand is pushed between our bodies, I guess what you're up to and bite my lip. 
Your face is without protection because your hands are otherwise busy. 
You touch my labia. 
I take my hands out of your hair. 
I suppress a groan as you shove your dirty stylus into my pussy. 
"Twaaatt !!! Twaaat !!!"  you get two slaps from me.  "Get your dirty fingers out!"  I hiss towards your fsce with the red coloured cheeks and try again with a movement from the waist to force you to the floor next to me.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2020, 01:54:55 PM »
Another great message broad match arranged by anne thank u

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2020, 01:53:15 AM »
“Fucking”...slap....”Bitch” I hiss as I slap your face hard. I dig my nails into your pussy even harder as I brace my right leg, keeping you from rolling us over.
“You wanted a nasty fight bitch well you got one” I yell in your face. Leaning my face towards yours I move my mouth to yours and bite down on your lower lip. I feel you squirming beneath me as I torture your pussy with my nails and Che’s on your lip at the same time.

yt

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2020, 03:17:03 AM »

Because this is a old fashioned style of match and punching is a fist fight anyway not a catfight