News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar

• 67 Replies

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
Re: A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2020, 01:34:34 PM »
Love a good brawl between two hot matured ladies
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2020, 09:00:05 PM »
You lie on top of me, control what is happening at the moment, while I wriggle under you and try to break your dominance. 
I feel your attractive body on me, your hard nipples and your fingers between my thighs. 
The mixture of pain and pleasure that you generate down there makes me moan, gives my resistance nuances of lustful squirming during a more loving game between two women. 
I feel that your leg is blocking my efforts to free me and I need another solution. 
So I suddenly open my legs, press my feet on the wooden floor and push my pelvis upwards quickly and forcefully. 
I support the attempt at liberation by turning the waist to the side .... no, your leg is not blocking the movement this time because I choose the other side. 
And I kiss you as far as your bite allows. 
Moaning, mouth to mouth, our bodies turn and finally I'm on top of you. 
As soon as I'm sure that I'll be able to maintain my position on you, I'll grab with my right between us, grab down to your pussy and grin at you. 
"Time to repay!"
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2020, 12:49:44 AM »
You have managed to roll on top of me and now it’s my turn to squirm and try to turn the tables. Suddenly I hear your comment about payback and I feel your fingers invade my pussy. Just as I start to moan you kiss me hard, our lips sealing together, our tongues beginning a war of their own. I feel my heart beat get faster as I am getting even wetter than before. Gasping out loud as your thumb finds my hard clit i push my pussy into your hand.
Breaking the kiss I stare in your eyes. “Fucckkkkk. You want a....dirty fight Anne....then let’s get dirty. Nasty. Come on you big tittied cxnt. Fuckfight me. cxnt to cxnt” I groan as I grab your wrist and pull your hand away from my throbbing pussy. I grab your ass in both hands and pull our cxnts together hard. Grinding into you I shove my tits into your heavy pair. “Pull my hair you slut. You know that fucking makes me wet. Come on. Let’s fuck” I hiss as we ram our full heavy tits into one another’s and kiss each other again. Spit flooding our mouths until it runs out, running down onto our heaving tits.

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2020, 12:41:46 PM »
Now I dominate you, have my fingers in your dripping wet pussy, rub and fingers you as best I can from this position. 
We have to get tough until you break the kiss and tell me to fuck you. 
I grin at you and say
"Yes, you little bitch! I don't have to beat you up, I can defeat you with my female weapons too!" 
You grab my ass, hold me tight  I move my pelvis with small movements from top to bottom until our labia open. 
I feel how our klits meet and rub me demanding against you. 
Tearing at your hair, I prop myself up with the other hand to rub my pussy harder on yours. 
The juice of our pussies lets them slide together effortlessly and in between I push my femininity hard into yours. 
"Rrrrrr! You horny bitch! I'm ready to fuck you up!
I'll give it to you until you beg me to stop! Come on let's do it, rough and dirty!" 
I gasp, press my lips on yours and slide my tongue between your teeth again.

Yt

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2020, 04:55:33 AM »
Both of our pussies soaking wet they create a suction, sealing out lips together as we grind faster and faster into one another. Our tongues fighting a separate battle all their own even as our heavy tits are flattening the others to our rib cage.
I twist me hands in your hair as I force us both to a sitting position. We continue to taunt each other with the nastiest of words as we grind the other until we both scream out loud that we are cumming.
I shove you back and then collapse backwards myself, grabbing your thighs and continuing to fuck my cxnt and clit into yours.
“I am going....to fuck you dry....you fucking slut” I gasp, my voice hoarse with lust. Digging my nails into your thigh I claw and scratch, leaving slight red welts across them as we co to us our wild fuckfight.
Sweat covering our tits, faces red and gleaming with a sheen of perspiration, hair hanging down in matted tangles, tits clawed and swollen with 4 rock hard nipples. “Cum for me again Anne. Let go. Cum. You know you want to” I groan out loud.

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2020, 03:00:25 PM »
We come hard, our juices run down our crotches and drip onto the floor. 
Then your wet cxnt is there again, grinds mine hard and unyielding.
I moan and reply
"Your cxnt will be sore before mine is dry! You will regret getting involved in this fight!" 
Then, surprisingly, I slide back a little on my bum.  Immediately my fingers are there and penetrate you. 
I don't hesitate for a moment and start to fuck you with hard thrusts in your dripping pussy, while my thumb is still looking for a way between your labia to attack your pearl. 
My left hand reaches for your big tit, touches your sweaty skin and starts to knead your firm flesh.  Small beads of sweat run over our skin, the scent of our cxnt juices is in the air and our moans echo through the bar.
It should be clear to everyone that two cougars are fighting for the rankings here. 
Fight until one can no longer and has to submit.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2020, 12:09:45 AM »
I think to myself “fuck this cxnt is tough. Haven’t had a fight like this since Linda.”
I moan out loud as your fingers thrust in and out of my dripping pussy, gasping as your thumb finds and flicks my clit. “Takes two to tango Anne. It’s my turn you dirty whore” I hiss as I lean forward into your fingers, your free hand kneading my sweaty tit. I slide my right hand down and find your wet snatch and quickly slide two, then three fingers inside of you. I curl my fingers and smirk when I can tell I have found you “g” spot by the loud moaning you begin to make. My thumb mimics yours and begins to press and rub your hard clit. Faster and faster we finger fuck one another.
I suddenly lunge forward and latch my mouth on your left nipple, my tongue flicking it back and forth as I duck as much of your sweaty tit into my mouth.
I can hear some of the women watching us moan and hiss, some gasping as we fight and fuck in the pit in front of them. I can see a woman to my left bent over and her man fucking her from behind. Both of their eyes glued to our naked bodies twined together.
I let go of your nipple long enough to whisper for you to “just admit it. Admit my cxnt and tits are better than yours. Cum again for me Anne.”

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2020, 05:35:01 PM »
My fingers deep in your wet pussy I thick you hard, my thumb rubs, presses and snaps your hard, plump clit that pushes against it. 
My hand caresses, rubs and kneads your chest. 
I do all this to defeat you, to show you that I am the better cougar. 
But I find more and more pleasure in fucking your very feminine body. 
Because your resistance makes me tremble, makes me moan and your skillful lovemaking increases my lust more and more. 
Not only my horniness, obviously also the horniness of the  spectators at the tables and at the bar.
Skirts are lifted, pants slide down and there is a lot to see. 
Regardless of what is happening around us, you fight back, slide two, no, three fingers into the hole between my legs. 
"We're far from finished with each other!"  I hiss as I notice how your fingers move purposefully in my vagina, find my G-spot and decide this round in your favor. 
My pelvis twitches, rides hard on your fingers while I moan, scream and cum and your fingers are moistened by a gush of my juices. 
I try to get myself under control again and then fingers work on me. 
I have to take action against you more forcefully, withdraw from the current situation. 
Grab your ankles, push them up, and get up after forcing you onto your back. 
Now I slide my crotch onto yours, bring our femininity back together to fuck you, to fuck you hard.

Yt

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2020, 09:30:43 PM »
I smile to myself as you cum hard, squirting all over my fingers. Then I moan out loud as you surprise me, pushing me back and mounting me, grinding your soaking wet cxnt into mine. After only a few thrusts and as your clit rubs against my own I yell out “oh fuck me. I am cummmiinnngggg”
Gasping I fall back as you move and lay on top of me. I twine my fingers in your hair as we kiss again. “cxnt, we aren’t through yet. This was just getting us started” I hiss into your mouth. I wrap my legs around your waist and squeeze. You gasp out loud and raise your upper body off of mine. As you do I grab both of your heavy big tits and dig in. Hearing you moan and then grab my hands to try and pull them off of your tits makes me smirk. “That’s right bitch. Now we fight. Even dirtier. Nastier. Like the 2 she cats we are” I snarl.
I roll you to your side and tighten my legs more, my ankles locked together. I rake at your tits, digging my nails into your hard nipples. “Quit bitch. Say you quit and I will let you go.”

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2020, 05:07:59 PM »
"You lousy little bitch!" 
I moan next to you, while your legs press my body together like screw clamps. 
I think I can hear my ribs crack and I know that I have to force you to open your legs, even though your hands on my breasts cause me unspeakable pain. 
I reach into the gap between your crotch and my stomach, grab your labia and start pinching, twisting and pulling. 
My actions are getting harder, tears run down my face and I hiss
"open your legs or I'll tear your cxnt out of your body!" 
I only have the hope that you have to let me go, that this fight between two cougars has not yet been decided. 
Despite your renewed advantage, I'm still determined to defeat you, stick my fingers in your pussy and force you to submit.
This can't be my inglorious end in this fight.

Yt

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2020, 12:49:33 AM »
I hiss and gasp as your fingers rake at the inside of my pussy. I clamp down harder and grunt “get your fucking nails out of my cxnt or I will break your ribs bitch.” I hear you moan and can tell you are having a hard time breathing but you keep on clawing at my cxnt. When you pull your fingers out I think that you are finished....but then I screech out loud. “You cxnt...let go of my clit.” You have clamped down on my throbbing clit with your nails.
I release my leg lick on your waist and roll away from you. Getting to my knees I rub my wounded pussy. The burning stinging making my eyes water. I look at you through my hair hanging in my face and snarl “so you want to claw cxnts bitch. Then let’s just do that.”
Just as you get to your knees we push into one another. Almost in sync we both grab a tit in one hand and dig our nails into the others cxnt. Gasping and moaning we claw at each other’s womanhood, finally resting our heads in each other’s shoulders.
“Bitch...Slut...cxnt...Whore” are what we are calling each other as tears drip from our eyes running down and into our tits.
Suddenly we both shove each other apart, not wanting to risk having our glistening cxnts destroyed.
As I land on my butt I grab your right leg and then slam my foot directly up into your pussy, my toes now sliding between your lips, invading your pussy. Shoving in and out. “You are tough Anne but I am tougher, dirtier and nastier” I groan into your face.

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2020, 11:55:51 AM »
We fight this fight bitterly, each of us trying harder, meaner, more evil than their opponent. 
But no matter how hard we try, with nasty tricks and rough attacks we try to bring the other to their knees, in the end we sit in the middle of the arena on the wooden floor. 
Our looks do not leave each other, it is obvious that neither of us is ready to give in. 
Your toe seeks its way between my thighs, rubs over my pussy before it breaks the path to my clit.  And again a shiver of pleasure makes my body tremble. 
And I look you straight in the eye as I put my foot between your thighs, touch your wet femininity and search for your plump pearl to give you even more pleasure and bring you one step closer to your submission. 
"Mmmhhmm, the little lady needs a break! It's fine with me. But maybe our viewers want to express their wishes about what we should do now!" 
I call the bar inside. 
"There are some toys hidden in the audience area! Find them and toss them to us when we're supposed to use them!"
My foot gently plays with your pussy, restlessness arises as the audience tries to discover its possibilities. 
A double dildo is the first to land near us. 
I look at the toy, grin cheekily in your face and say "it seems we will have a lot more fun!"

Yt

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2020, 05:54:36 PM »
Both of us with our ties invading each other’s sex, wiggling, pressing in and out. Moans coming from each of us as we rub faster and harder. You tell the bystanders who aren’t busy outright fucking to look for the toys secreted around the pit. Suddenly a large double headed dildo lands next to us. We both grab an end at the same time and quickly scoot together, pushing each end inside our soaked cxntlips.  A loud ahhhhhhhhhh is heard from you and me as we both slip our cxnts over the dildo, beginning to tighten our muscles snd trying to out tuck thd other.
Plop. Splat. Strap on dildos land next to each of us. “cxnt, after I fuck you this way.....I will usd this strap on......and then fuckfight your ass raw.” I moan into your face.
I grab your thigh as you do mine and pull us tighter and tighter.

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2021, 11:37:54 PM »
The double dildo that lands next to us first is grabbed by both of us, we don't hesitate to take the thing and hold it between our femininity and push it inside us. 
We grab our thighs, hold onto them to fuck each other. 
Our pelvis move demanding, circling and pushing.  "Nothing you will! Never! You will moan like a horny maid, I'll fuck you so dirty!" 
I hiss while the audience is torn between our hot fight and our own lust. 
And so we sit in the juices of our pussy and fuck each other hard with the double dildo of which 1, a maximum of 2 inches can be seen. 
The rest is part of our determined struggle. 
I put my head back groaning, my body trembling about to experience of another wild orgasm.

Yt
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 11:38:18 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2021, 01:07:33 AM »
Lol you two better be finished by jan 4. Anne has the bar booked for another event
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished