News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar

• 67 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar
« on: December 03, 2020, 11:01:09 AM »
It's time again for a mean and dirty catfight in Anne's bar.
As in the previous fights, the place is a bar with wooden floorboards, an "arena" measuring 20 x 20 feet, delimited by the tables and chairs around it. 
The fight will be a catfight, with the rules of dirty catfight. 
We fight in stockings, thongs & high heels. 
No punching, just slapping, hair pulling, scratching.
It is allowed to attack the breasts and the pussy.
The fingers can be inserted into the pussy. 

If my opponent agrees, the stake can be, winner fucks the loser. 

And now to my opponent. 
It will be Vanessa, 48 so, 5'6 "tall and 160 heavy.
I'm Anne, am 53 yo, 5'9" and 145 heavy. 

I'm looking forward to this hot fight and Vanessa.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 06:17:41 PM »
Anne, Vanessa will rip your pathetic pussy off and mount it on the wall of your bar for all to see.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 10:40:20 PM »
Anne, Vanessa will rip your pathetic pussy off and mount it on the wall of your bar for all to see.

Bla bla bla!
When will it be, Maureen?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:41:16 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 12:01:09 AM »
I wake up on Thursday morning after having the hottest of dreams all night long. These were brought on from the confrontation I had on Wednesday night with Anne, the owner of Anne’s Bar. While taking part in a bit of a good time she and I began a blistering argument. We were mere inches away from sinking our hands in each other’s hair when we were separated. So close in fact that we were standing Tits touching, yelling in each other’s face.
After drying off from my shower I look at myself in the mirror, appraising my 50 year old body. At my age I wasn’t a taut young girl any longer but a full figured mature head turner. I look up and down at my 5’6...160 pound frame. My heavy 38dd tits with just enough sag to show they are all 100% natural. A bit more tummy than I would like but not fat. My trimmed bush nestled between my strong legs. “Not bad. I can still turn a few heads” I muse to myself.
I sit down at my computer and begin to compose an email.
Anne. You bitch. We did not get to see our little meeting through to a conclusion last night. That is a true shame. I was so looking forward to putting you and your over blown arrogant ego in its proper place. So. The reason for this contact. I WILL be at your bar tonight. We can continue our interrupted meeting in the “pit” you have reserved for just this type of scenario. And yes to your usual rules. And the added stipulation of the winner, me, getting to fuck the loser, you, is purrfect. In fact, let’s make it that the loser belongs to the winner for the weekend effective on Friday night through Monday morning. That is, if you have the tits for it.
Just to let you know I will be the one wearing my shirt tight denim cutoffs, my dark green top, sandals and nothing beneath my clothes at all but my bare skin. Again, are you woman enough to meet me this way?
Your frenemy
Vanessa

I take a calming breath in an effort to get my desire to fight you back in check and under rein as I hit send. Leaning back I find my fingers already stroking my soaking wet pussy, my labia swollen, my clit engorged and hard in excited anticipation of tonight. I shudder as a mini orgasm heats my sex even hotter.

yt hon

Vanessa

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 06:36:52 AM »
I'm sitting at my PC when it shows a notification for an incoming e-mail. 
I see that the message is from Vanessa. 
Our argument almost escalated yesterday, but level-headed people kept us apart. 
I know what's going to be in that email because we're both cougars enough to know that things need to be sorted out between us. 
Iopen the message, read it and feel this tingling sensation between my thighs that tells me that I want this fight too.
The thought to fight with you, to feel your body and your strength makes my vagina wet. 
My fingers slide between my labia, gently rubbing my pearl.
The idea of ??defeating you and the resulting fuck make my body tremble and come to an intense orgasm. 
A few minutes later I reply,
"I'll be there waiting for you and have this fight with you. I can't wait!" 

In the evening I'm in my bar at the appointed time. A bathrobe covers my body, under which I only wear black lace panties, stockings and 3.5 inches high heels. 
Iwalk up and down impatiently. 
Like a cougar in his cage. 
Knowing that this will be a rough and relentless fight, I wait for you.

Yt

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 02:01:00 PM »
Another great message broad fight  Anne
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 02:26:47 PM »
Another great message broad fight  Anne

Thx, Leeann!  :-*
I hope we'll entertain you all well and I'll have a lot of fun with Vanessa.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 02:50:06 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 11:38:55 PM »
I arrive at Anne’s Bar and slowly enter. Walking up to the actual bar I look around at what seems to be a full house. Leaning my elbows in the bar top I order I double shot if my bourbon of choice, Blanton’s. Taking a slow drink I watch you walk over. My tuts resting in the bar top in my shirt, my ass encased in my tight short cut off jeans. I smile as you stop next to me.
“Well Anne. I am so pleased that you decided to take me up on my challenge. This is going to be soooooo much fun” I say in a throaty voice. Looking you up and down I lean in to you, my tits touching yours in an almost exact replay of last night.
“So, I am ready to do this. And I want you to strip naked for this as that is his I am going to be. That is if you are woman enough.”
I toss back the last of my exquisite bourbon and smile at you in a predatory manner. “Shall we.....dance bitch?” I ask. Walking over to the cleared fight area I turn and watch you as you walk over towards me. Looking around at the gathered crowd I grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it up and over my head, my heavy 38dd tits jiggling as I do. My nipples instantly rock hard. As you watch I unbutton my cut offs and slide them down my legs. Stepping out of them I kick them to the side where they land atop my shirt. I can hear the crowd getting rowdy at my uncaring display of my body. Looking around I can see hungry gazes from both they men and the women. I am so excited as I say loudly to you “well Anne. Are you ready? Are you woman enough? Come on...strip. Fight me like the primal sluts we both are”

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2020, 06:35:30 PM »
I'll stand by you at the bar, choose a hop-gin, have a drink with you. 
I probably notice how close we are again, feel the tension between us and look after you as you enter the small arena. 
You draw the eyes of those are present and I look at your exciting body with great interest. 
As you stand there, I detach myself from the counter, open my bathrobe and let it slip off my shoulders. 

"Yes, Vanessa! Let's fight! Like wild animals! No decency! No inhibitions! Let's do it with our lowest instincts! And you can be sure, I'm looking forward to the reward!" 

As I say this, I am slowly walking towards you, do not let yourself out of sight, the anticipation, the tension and the budding excitement can be clearly read on my hard nipples. 
And then I stand in front of you. 
And this time our nipples are touching.

Yt

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2020, 04:46:31 PM »
I watch you slowly saunter up to me. The sway of your tuts and undulation of your hips so exciting. As you stop right in front of me we both take a short sharp intake of breath at the almost electric shock when all four rock hard nipples touch. “Oh yes Anne. Primal and wild. Nasty and dirty. Not like these kids tend to fight. Like the mature she cats we are. Let’s do this” I say to you as I push my heavy dd tits into yours. You push right back and our 4 globes begin to compress, bulging out at the sides as we step closer, tighter together until we are touching from tits to thighs.
I slowly reach my hands out and rest them in your hips, my nails perched ready to dig in and claw at your smooth skin. “So, only thing we can’t do is closed fists to the face right? Everything else goes? Cause I am going to bald you top and bottom. I will leave your tits raw and your cxnt a raked mess. Are you ready for this Anne because I sure as fuck am!”

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2020, 09:56:47 PM »
I don't back down as you press your breasts, your body against me. 
Look into your eyes and say
"Right, darling!
No fists!
Everything else is fine!
And in the end, at the very end, I'll fuck your pussy sore."  I hiss. 
Feel your hands on my hips. 
I grab your ass with my hands, knead it and press my thigh between your legs. 
I gently rub my thigh on your crotch, moving it back and forth. 
"So? Are you ready?
For a passionate fight?
As passionately as you have never fought before ?!"

Yt

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2020, 11:17:31 PM »
I stare into your eyes as your hands begin to squeeze and knead my ass, a smile on my face. As you slide your thigh up against my wet pussy I whisper to you “yes bitch. A passionate lust fueled raw fuckfight like these gaping fools have never seen before.” My lips brushing yours as I tell you this. I hear a soft moan escape both of our mouths as my thigh makes a wet contact with your swollen pussy.
I grasp your hips and pull our bodies even tighter. The pressure of our tits compacted painful yet arousing as well. I slip my right hand up and grab your hair and suddenly yank your head backwards hard. As I do I lean in and latch my hungry mouth onto the soft skin of your sexy neck and begin to suck hard as well as gently bite down in a prelude of the intense fight to come.

yt

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2020, 11:07:25 AM »
If this fight is half as good as the build up we are in for a treat
Good luck and thank you ladies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2020, 11:21:37 AM »
If this fight is half as good as the build up we are in for a treat
Good luck and thank you ladies

Hello David, we will do our best to not  disappoint you.  :-*

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2020, 01:21:48 PM »
I feel your body on me, your hard nipples, how it rubs against my breasts. 
Feel your lips briefly touch mine. 
Your thigh presses and rubs against my labia. 
I moan when you pull my head back hard by my hair. 
Your soft lips slide over my neck, sucking and biting gently. 
I let go of your ass, grab your hips and bring a little space between us. 
Take this opportunity to bring my hand between us, to put it on your pubic mound and let it slide down. 
Slowly, gently but purposefully in search of your femininity.

Yt