News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Favorite Finishers

• 13 Replies

Offline randomman

Favorite Finishers
« on: December 10, 2020, 07:23:03 PM »
I like to classify/organize things, and I was working on a list of general finishing moves for various kinds of fights.  I wanted to make sure I had all my bases covered and to ask what everyone's favorites are.

There are 4 broad categories.  Strikes, Holds, Slams, and Drivers.

Strikes are, well, heavy blows that knock out an opponent.  Punches, kicks, elbows knees, and so on. 

Holds have a WIDE variety to go by and are either to elicit pain/humiliation or knock out a foe.  Knockout holds include Chokes/Strangles, Bear Hugs, Claw Holds, Sleepers, Smothers, Back Breakers, Scissors, and Figure Four head/body scissors. 

Submission Holds cover a LONG list of things.   Clinch Holds (Bear Hug, Collar Tie, Overhook, etc), Pins (Grapevine, schoolgirl, Cradle, Stack), Join Locks (Neck, Nelsons, Spine, Armlocks, Leglocks, Compression Locks (pressing muscle onto bone -- Achilles, Biceps, and some Leg locks), Chinlock, and Headlock among them.

Slams are the next broad category.  We get a lot from pro wrestling where you toss an opponent up/to the ground.  Back Breakers, Chokeslam, Powerbombs, Snapmare, Suplexes, etc.

Finally, Drivers -- like slams, but the target goes head first.  A lot of variants to this one.  Piledriver is the most famous, but not the only one.

So, what are your favorites types or groups of holds/finishing moves?  What do you want to see more of?

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Favorite Finishers
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 08:45:05 AM »
My favorite holds are bearhugs, back breakers, and pins.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 10:27:14 AM »
matchbook hold and surf board and bow and arrow
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 01:12:12 AM »
Knee to the face, gotta be  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUegMltc9Y4

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 04:52:30 PM »
I was often a lot smaller than my opponents when I did my prostyle RL stuff, so they finished me off a lot with slams - usually a variation of a powerbomb, chokeslam, wedgie slam etc.   I have taken piledrivers, tombstones, Death Valley Drivers, Burning hammers too.  Usually those were my favorite to sell.  Since a lot of this was more or less choreographed I was more into selling a good KO from those moves than tapping out to a submission, unless it was a really spectacular submission that had me in a hot display such as a Mexican Ceiling hold or something along the likes of that

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2021, 02:01:58 PM »
Tit Busters for me...lol

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 02:34:31 PM »
For me when one girl sit on top and hit her pure face

Offline Luci D666

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2023, 02:55:37 PM »
I love all the categories, but I think that the most dominant are the slams.  I actually took a couple powerbombs before and I guess the closest thing you could call it but a "tit bomb" like a powerbomb but used my tits to do it

Offline Bry-

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2023, 03:45:44 AM »
Knockouts with the loser laying on the ground having lost half her clothes, with her hair scattered around her. Preferably as a result of a ground and pound.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2023, 02:48:20 PM »
Claw hold and body punches/kicks are awesome

Offline kscallin

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2023, 09:23:25 PM »
i love love love squash matches, and my favorite kind of squash match is the kind involving a tiny, young, devastatingly cute little girl who has absolutely no business whatsoever being in a wrestling ring being utterly torn apart by a much bigger, stronger, bustier, and vastly more experienced girl (or two... or three!) in a sadistic marathon of unspeakable destruction that goes on far far FAR too long

so as you can probably guess the only thing i don't like about finishers is how the name implies they should finish the match instead of one horrific coda among countless miseries suffered by a hapless double-extra-petite victim at the hands of gleeful malefactor(s) who are just getting warmed up. after all, how can the slaughter match be over after a couple of piledrivers if the thoroughly beaten youngster's battered, broken, waifish little unconscious body still convulses involuntarily a bit when the dominant heel(s) stomp her or rake her tits.

my short list of favorites is mostly power moves..brainbusters, superplexes, vertibreakers, piledrivers, powerbombs, powerslams, etc. not as big a fan of submissions but a good backbreaker, boston crab, dragonsleeper, or stretch muffler is always welcome.. especially fond of backbreakers and especially titsmothers for some extremely sexy demonstrations of dominance. and if more than one powerful heel can be involved in inflicting them on their helpless and hopelessly outnumbered little plaything so much the better

why settle for just one finisher when you have the whole tantalizing buffet of destruction to enjoy..and sure one of them will finish the match eventually..just as soon as the dominant heels grow bored of playing with their insensate prey's shattered motionless body

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2023, 05:19:49 PM »
i love love love squash matches, and my favorite kind of squash match is the kind involving a tiny, young, devastatingly cute little girl who has absolutely no business whatsoever being in a wrestling ring being utterly torn apart by a much bigger, stronger, bustier, and vastly more experienced girl (or two... or three!) in a sadistic marathon of unspeakable destruction that goes on far far FAR too long

so as you can probably guess the only thing i don't like about finishers is how the name implies they should finish the match instead of one horrific coda among countless miseries suffered by a hapless double-extra-petite victim at the hands of gleeful malefactor(s) who are just getting warmed up. after all, how can the slaughter match be over after a couple of piledrivers if the thoroughly beaten youngster's battered, broken, waifish little unconscious body still convulses involuntarily a bit when the dominant heel(s) stomp her or rake her tits.

my short list of favorites is mostly power moves..brainbusters, superplexes, vertibreakers, piledrivers, powerbombs, powerslams, etc. not as big a fan of submissions but a good backbreaker, boston crab, dragonsleeper, or stretch muffler is always welcome.. especially fond of backbreakers and especially titsmothers for some extremely sexy demonstrations of dominance. and if more than one powerful heel can be involved in inflicting them on their helpless and hopelessly outnumbered little plaything so much the better

why settle for just one finisher when you have the whole tantalizing buffet of destruction to enjoy..and sure one of them will finish the match eventually..just as soon as the dominant heels grow bored of playing with their insensate prey's shattered motionless body

Those power moves for finishers were always fun to sell. 

Offline kscallin

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2023, 02:26:16 AM »

hopefully as much fun as they are you watch :)

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2023, 05:40:33 AM »

hopefully as much fun as they are you watch :)

taken brainbusters, tombstones, vertebreaker, various powerbomb types a few odd ball ones that I haven't seen used in WWE/AEW/TNA even.