News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Winners

• 15 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
The Winners
« on: December 18, 2020, 02:07:31 AM »
     The Winners

I’ve always found female competition very arousing, but only if the two ladies are attractive. Which stands to reason that since  my wife and I first started dating I had fantasized seeing her in a fight or some sort of competition one on one with another girl. Shannon is 5’4 130lbs a 36C cup with long blonde hair past her shoulders. By far her best feature/quality is her natural beauty. She has gorgeous blue eyes and flawless fair skin. To go with natural wavy blonde hair. When she learned that it really turns me to see girls going at it in some form of one on one competition pitting body vs  body she was pretty open and willing to talk about it to excite me in a sexual way.  I had tried to get her to wrestle with her friends, box, or even just arm wrestle, but couldn’t ever talk her into it. I think at first it was the fact that I liked to see two attractive girls compete and she was afraid if she lost to another equally attractive girl that I’d desire the other girl since if she’d won and proved to be the better woman against her. To be honest it could’ve been she might’ve been right. Now I’m not saying I’d leave her or end a relationship simply because she got beat in some fashion but the fact is girls fighting  is a huge turn on to me. It would stand to reason if two hot girls were wrestling or fighting, an attraction to the winner would be likely to intensify to some extent. Anyway I tried but up till this story I’d had no luck in her actually competing. Now I’d never tried to instigate a real fight but a friendly fight sure. However she had told me some stories of her fighting which was better than nothing. The stories were ones she made up and some were very arousing. She would even use some of the girls we knew and hang around with. My favorite  stories were the ones with the girls we knew. It  made them seem even more authentic. The fact is she used the girl in this story many times before in her stories. In fact in all her stories she won. With all her stories she fought with girls who were her size and I found attractive to some extent so it made them all authentic.

Well shortly after we married she seemed to be a bit more open to the possibility. She began going to the gym with me and got into being in shape. She started to do the boxing workouts and WOW!! Turned me on like crazy just to see her with those gloves on. Throwing punches and hitting the bag and what not. Seeing her work up a sweat, breathing heavy in that low cut push-up bra, her chest heaving, it was so damn hot. She loved the reaction she got from me as I’m sure most women love to be desired to an extra extent. After awhile she was seemingly becoming more open to possibly giving it a try but so far she hadn’t.

The gym we went to was always very crowded and we liked going together. So we were in the position to afford some extra things so we decided to build an extra building on our property and turn it into a little gym. Complete with a small boxing ring. Shannon was in shape but she was no muscle babe.  Her arms were nice but weren’t cut or all that toned. She wasn’t the bodybuilder type as she mostly worked on cardio. Which I didn’t care for the really muscular body builder type girls. Sexy and tone, being fit still with a feminine body is what I preferred. Where I worked out on developing more muscle, she was still very feminine. She’d always been a little self conscious about her breasts being on the smaller side.  She’d caught me many times looking at girls who were quite busty. I was a boob man no doubt but that wasn’t the only thing that attracted me to a woman. Shannon knew that I was and I gave hers ample attention. To  which made her feel somewhat better and empowered. The boxing workouts she was doing seemed to firm her chest up some too. They seem to  ride a bit higher on her chest. Which also made them stand out a bit more and seem bigger. I loved seeing her flex her biceps for me. She knew when she did it was usually instant excitement  for me and I’d be standing at attention down below. She often did so just to see the effect it had and she loved getting a rise out of me, literally.

When the gym was finished I thought maybe I can get her and some of our friends to start working out here with us some. Or if we just have people over I could make a little suggestions about them going a few rounds. Believe it or not when they started coming over the more I mentioned it she actually seemed as though she’d consider it. Then came this past Sat night.  We had a couple over who we did things with a lot, Jim and Cindy. Jim and I don’t know each other that well but Cindy, went to school with Shannon and myself. Cindy was a very cute girl in high school. Cindy now was a very hot girl. I really had NO idea just how hot Cindy was till this happened.  Jim had definitely married up and it was easy to tell she was his trophy wife. He was just a regular guy and was ok to be around but he talked big at times.  He started to brag quite a bit after we built our gym. He talked about how he was a boxer in the service and was undefeated or whatever. On and on he’d go and I noticed Cindy would like to brag about him too.  I think she knew he may be exaggerating. Jim and I were close in size as were Shannon and Cindy.

Jim was 6’ about 200lbs as I was 6’2 and about the same weight. Cindy was  5’6 and around 120lbs. So she was about 2” taller than and 10lbs lighter than Shannon. She was a pretty girl but not as naturally pretty as my wife. While she was nice looking I really didn’t begin to REALLY notice her until  she got breast implants from Jim one Christmas. Cindy was proud of them too and I certainly loved looking at them. They had taken her from a C to a DD over night. Being they weren’t real they sat even higher on her chest than Shannon’s smaller natural breasts. They were perfectly shaped and rounded. Which I’d not seen just how much Cindy had put into her body. Cindy had worked on it and I be VERY impressed once the totality was revealed. I found out many things that had given Cindy a sex appeal I’d never noticed before. Shannon had caught me staring at her “new” boobs many times. I think since she and Cindy were friends she was kinda ok with it. We all got along pretty good. There some times would be a issue when Cindy and I would flirt with each other. We’d known each other for so long that it was just habit to some extent . We definitely had always had an attraction to each other and even had dated some in high school. That had been a while back and It was also before she got those incredible tits too. Every now and then Shannon would talk about Cindy wearing such tight tops with her boobs hanging out. In some instances I’d seen them argue about something. Even to the point to where it became a bit heated. So I’d fantasied about Cindy fighting Shannon before. In almost every disagreement Cindy by far was the more aggressive girl but I could see Shannon causing an issue to escalate to something physical. All in all we were pretty good friends. I do think I secretly had a crush on Cindy, and I didn’t know for sure but I felt maybe Cindy did as well. I definitely thought  about her and Shannon in a fight more than any of our other friends.

Well on this particular evening
Jim again began bragging about his boxing days again. Shannon and Cindy had been listening to him when Shannon made the comment that I should try boxing. She said “I think you’d be good at.” I think though it rubbed Jim wrong when Cindy agreed with Shannon saying, “I think you would be great at it Steve.” “I mean you’re in such good shape.” Cindy I think may have had a bit of a motive after the fact. I don’t know that for sure but the way she was looking at me said more about what  she was thinking than her words did. Shannon didn’t notice it as much as I did but I could tell it hit Jim wrong.  Jim said “well it takes more than muscles you know Cindy?” I said “ well I think I’d be more than able to hold my own with you Jim or anyone else in the ring.” He gave a look like oh you think so huh? That’s when Cindy comes right out with it. “Steve why don’t you two show us girls  what you got?” “I’m sure Jim would like too, and Shannon and I certainly won’t mind watching two hot muscular men fight it out  without their shirts off.” “Right Shannon?”Shannon got up and came over behind my chair and began massaging my shoulders.  She said, “go on babe show him what you got!” I turned to Jim and said “I’m game if Jim is.”  Jim said,  “well I don’t  want to be held responsible if you get hurt.” I looked at him like are you kidding? I went over and grabbed two sets of gloves and tossed a set to him and then started putting mine on.

We both took our T-shirts off and got up into the ring on opposite sides. Shannon was helping me lace my gloves and Cindy was helping Jim. Once we got our gloves on Shannon was massaging my shoulders whispering in my ear. “Kick his ass baby.” Cindy was looking at me and the look she was giving me was the kind  Shannon has during sex. Something in her eyes I think seemed to be saying I want you. I watched her eyes and she was scanning up and down the entire length of my body. The look I guess you’d say would be lust but hey I’d looked at her that same way MANY times. Shannon was pumping me up saying things like   “come on show him whose the boss babe.” “Kick his ass for me and I’ll give you something special later.”  I had to tell her to stop talking that way.  She said “oh yeah?” Reaching around me from behind I felt her hand she was checking to see if I’d gotten hard. Feeling me about semi hard she gave me a quick squeeze, saying “mmmm” before saying “ok I’ll stop, but later big boy that’s mine.” Between her talking that way and rubbing my shoulders, and  looking over at Cindy’s tits in that silk blouse she had knotted under them and skin tight jeans I had to calm my nerves some. I called out over to Jim pointing my glove at him saying “you’re mine, Jim!!” He gave Me a  smug smile but it was almost like he was worried or really pissed. I didn’t know but didn’t care which it was. Anyway I said “how you want to do this just, go till we get tired or what?” He said “no I think after a few minutes of getting popped in the mouth you may want to quit or not be able to fight back any longer.” I smiled but he didn’t . Shannon whispered “he looks serious babe.” “Yeah well that’s ok whatever.” She said “well be careful.”  He said “whenever you’re ready Steve!!” Shannon and Cindy stood on the apron of the ring in opposite corners that we had started in.  Jim and I came up to touch gloves. When we did he leaned forward just a bit and said “I saw you looking at my wife that way.” I looked at him funny unsure if he was serious because it wasn’t me that was looking that way. I’d find out afterwards that Cindy was instigating this whole thing. She had also made a comment when she had looked over at me. When  she had seen me take my shirt off she said, “damn Steve might kick Jim’s ass!” Add to that when Jim turned to her upon hearing the comment he saw  the same look I  had seen on Cindy’s face. Jim was pissed. This was about to get serious. Cindy claimed she had said it not for Jim to hear but did she really? Who knows but it sure made for quite the eventful evening and MORE!!

As Jim and I came out he was obviously taking it serious as he was swinging with all he had. I blocked several and kept him back as I threw jabs in return. Jim wasn’t boxing as much as he was just swinging at anything he could hit. Jim swung one punch that hit me very low. Luckily it was below my package but it pissed me off. Shannon saw it and jumped up pissed. She said something about that’s not boxing Jim. She yelled time out,  which caused us to stop a second! Jim backed away and we separated. We each backed up  to our corners and Shannon was behind me. Im pretty sure she couldn’t see Cindy standing on the opposite side of the ring but I could. Cindy hadn’t said anything about the low blow or how we were fighting.  Then she said “quit complaining Shannon. Let them fight, they looked good to me Shannon.” I could’ve swore I heard her finish her comment about Shannon saying “or I’ll come over there and smack you around.” The whole time she stared me down from behind Jim. He said “if you want to quit bud or if Shannon thinks it’s too rough for you, just say so and you can forfeit.” “That or either let’s go and see what you’re made of.”  I turned to my wife and said “it’s fine you’ll see.” “Let’s do it then big boy I called out. “

Coming back out to fight again as we moved around the ring I could tell Jim definitely had boxed before.  His foot work was good but his punching power wasn’t all that. He hit me solid with an upper cut that stung but didn’t hurt as much as he’d thought it had. I dropped my gloves which opened my head up to Jim. This was by design as I baited  him to think it hurt me. So when Jim came head hunting I was already returning his upper cut, at a much quicker rate than his head shot was coming at me. With his side opened up I hooked a solid shot to his ribs. He let out a big uhghhh and staggered side ways. He tried to turn back to me but as he did he presented his left jaw in my direction I caught him good. Jim went to a knee catching himself with one arm on the mat. It was a bit odd that when Jim went down Cindy said, “oh yeah get him big boy.”  I backed off kinda hopping side to side just watching him. I could almost feel Cindy checking me out as her husband tried to stand. He was shaking the cob webs for sure. Shannon behind me yelled out “GOOD ONE BABE!!”  I looked over to see what Cindy’s reaction had been seeing me nail Jim. She wasn’t looking at him though she was still locked on me.  The whole time looking at me but talking to and imploring Jim to get up and fight. Not in her regular voice but in more of a husky sexy voice than in a encouraging tone.

Jim was about to stand when I asked if he wanted to continue? He said “hell yeah I do your ass got lucky.” I smiled and said “whatever you say bud, it’s up to you.”  Then just  to piss him off I winked at Cindy.” Carefully though so that Shannon couldn’t see me do it. Cindy’s reaction did surprise me, but at the same time I thought it was hot. She said “Mmm mmmm mmmmm go get him Jim!!” “This had the effect I wanted it too. It apparently had the effect Cindy wanted as well. Jim came almost running at me swinging. I stepped to the side and lit him up with a jab into his fore head. That one stopped him dead. Then another jab and another backed Jim up into his corner right in front of Cindy. I could hear Shannon behind me across the ring cheering me on “KICK HIS ASS ,  KICK HIS ASS YOU GOT HIM NOW. “ She was right I had him now and decided this time I would end his shit talking. Cindy said under her breath “yeah baby you got him now.” I knew then she wasn’t talking about Jim and it made me want to impress her more for some reason.

His back against the ring post I hit him with an upper cut to his abs and his hands dropped slightly. I threw another at that same spot. Dropping his hands even lower he blocked it somewhat but was having trouble blocking those lower shots and getting his hands back up to protect his head. I was setting him up for it but I needed a few more body shots. I could swear that on the second body shot Cindy grunted with the blow. I don’t mean like it hurt her grunt, I mean like a sexy grunt. The next one I threw I asked, “you had enough” and waited for his response. He said nothing, but Cindy did!! She said in a soft whisper “hit’em again Steve!”WHAT? Did she just ask me to hit her husband again? I mean I was going to anyway because I was tired of his attitude but when she said that it confirmed she was obviously turned on by the fight. After 2 more shots Cindy was getting louder in her cheers and support for me. So much so Shannon had to have heard Cindy asking me straight out to kick her husbands ass. The strange thing was each time Cindy encouraged me to hit him, along  with seeing her nipples  poking thru the light pink bra and thin silk blouse she had tied in a knot underneath those magnificent tits I was getting hard in a fight. At this point I’d all but forgotten about my wife behind me.  The next left hook to Jim’s ribs was the end of his defenses of his head. His back hit the post and he likely would’ve been done and slid down the post without another punch.  Cindy though intensely wanted more and whispered to him, “he’s kicking your ass Jim!!” “You’re his bitch Jim if you don’t fight.” Then practically shoved him towards me. He might not have heard it but when she pushed him she made eye contact with me and said fuck him Up Steve! Just out of manly instinct I guess he had to fight back after that. Unfortunately for him, I listened to Cindy!  I reached down with my right hand and when I brought it up it lifted him off the ground as I drove the uppercut under his chin. Jim hit the mat again fell back with his head leaning on the ring post out cold at Cindy’s feet.

When Jim hit the canvas Cindy was stepping through the ropes. With my back to Shannon she saw Jim go down but she didn’t know he was out cold. She also couldn’t see Cindy standing before me looking into my eyes with the sexiest “I want you” look I’d ever seen of a woman’s face. This entire scene played out pretty quickly but it encompassed so much. It was the precursor of what was about to come as a result of kicking Jim’s ass. Though I could’ve never dreamed what was about to happen. (Ok so maybe I did dream it before.)

Cindy hadn’t hardly looked at Jim throughout the fight, other than to watch him fall at her feet. The rest of the fight her focus had been solely on me.  I’d be lying if I said the same wasn’t true of me. Her chest,  was the best I’d ever laid my eyes on. Her tits jiggled inside her top because they were too firm to bounce despite their size. I’d never seen a set that I longed to enjoy more than I did  her’s. Real or fake they were spectacular. She came to me and her green eyes screamed take me now. Cindy said in whisper “ you beat him Steve.” “You kicked Jim’s ass.” I didn’t know why but I’d become aroused as I beat his ass. My cock had been stone when Cindy was cheering me on instead of her husband. Stepping into me Cindy said “I want you Steve.”  I couldn’t think of anything else in that moment I wanted more, than to take Cindy right there.  Shannon was calling out from behind me wanting to know what’s happening over there.  To be honest her voice wasn’t even registering at the moment. Cindy reached for my neck and pulled me into her lips. Kissing passionately over her husband’s limp body. Not to mention my wife’s  voice seemingly drowned out.  Before I could even register what was happening Cindy’s hand slipped into my waistband. Feeling her soft hand take hold of me caused me to shutter.  Looking up at me she whispered “does that feel good baby?” “Oh yesss”I affirmed. I may not have been aware Shannon was there but Cindy knew,  she just didn’t care. She used her index finger and swirled it around the rim of my dick. “ I saw how you beat him Steve.” You were amazing in the fight.” I reply “you look amazing Cindy.” Shannon in the back ground calling out but being totally ignored. As Cindy’s hand massaged chest and my hard on I was lost totally in her.” She heard Shannon calling out and said “let me fight Shannon Steve.” Wholly crap the thought swirled I my brain like a drug. “I kick her ass for you.” Would you like that baby?” Oh yesss , I can’t help myself. “You would”? she questioned as she began stroking the full length of my shaft now. “Uhh yess Cindy.”I moan out despite trying to hold it in. Not wanting Shannon hear. I think she needs her ass kicked and I’ll do it for you.” Will she fight me Steve?” Mmmm..... I hope so I answer. Cindy gazes into my eyes and tells me “she’s coming over here sexy.” Shannon walks up seeing Cindy’s hands down d in my shorts. Cindy just turns to acknowledge her presence but never ceases stroking me. “What the fuck Cindy?” Shannon waits for her reply but I start to speak up until Cindy takes one finger placing it to my lips saying “Sssshhhhh Ill handle her baby, you just relax and watch!  The comment caused my cock to throb hard in her grasp. “You liked that didn’t you babe?” “Mmmmm hmm” loving it. Cindy finally turns her  attention to Shannon saying,” I’m challenging you to fight me Shannon.” “You”re What?”  Hearing Shannon question her challenge she says it again” Fight me?” “He wants to watch it Shannon.” He wants to watch us  fight for him.” “I said yes.” Cindy looks up to me again “I she’s scared of me Steve.” “Let’s go inside and fuck Steve since she’s too chicken shit to fight me. I’ll tell you what would happen if she wasn’t scared .” Grabbing my hand she pulls me into her. Then she’s back into my shorts. Hell I couldn’t help but grope one of those sexy tits. That’s when Shannon reminded both Cindy and I that yes she was still there.  She came around me and using both hands shoved Cindy away. In the process with Cindy’s hand in my shorts she took my shorts to my ankles when she stumbled sideways and hit the mat. I was brought back to the reality that Shannon had just watched Cindy kissing me and had her husbands cock in her hand. When Cindy fell Shannon stood looking at her and said “what the hell Cindy?” Cindy stood up and obviously wasn’t happy Shannon had shoved her.

Cindy and Shannon glared at each other as I stood watching. Cindy’s tits rising and falling were so hot. I was hard as stone and  I wanted to watch them fight sooooo bad.  Cindy knew it immediately when she looked at me. She actually told me later she knew I wouldn’t stand in the way of her and Shannon fighting by the way I was looking at her. She turned back to Shannon saying “I think Steve likes what he sees right here” as she pointed to her chest. Shannon’s eyes shot to me to see I was in fact fixed onto Cindy’s chest. Shannon wasn’t any too pleased that I was but she shook her head grabbed my arm and tried pulling me away saying “come on Steve!” Before I moved Cindy grabbed my other arm and held me there and said “wait a minute Steve.” Surprising myself I stopped and turned back and Cindy and I had locked eyes. That’s when Cindy began untying the knot in her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders, Now in only her light pink bra with her tanned globes testing the strength of the garment. Cindy looked right at me and said “I want to fight Shannon now.” Shannon said “WHAT?” “I immediately said “yes Fight her Shannon,” I said it quickly as if on instinct. It was also said while I was staring at Cindy and not at Shannon. Cindy saw that I was locked on to her and before Shannon could respond Cindy put her arms up flexing her biceps. She asked me, “you want to see me beat Shannon’s ass Steve?”Then she turned to face Shannon waiting on her answer. Shannon looking at Cindy and then to me. I could tell she was unsure as to what to do and Cindy put her hand back on my cock and said she’s scared to fight me Steve. Shannon slapped Cindy’s hand away from my dick and looked at me again. Shannon asked me “you want me to see me fight her don’t you?” “YES”, I said immediately. Shannon said “really?” Then Cindy said “what’s wrong “Shannon he told you twice already.” Shannon was worried at best and scared at worst. I said “you have been doing the boxing for a while now babe”. Shannon’s eyes were definitely not sure but Cindy wanted it bad. “She’s just a pussy Steve.” “She knows you’ll be hard the whole time seeing me the shit out of her.”.Shannon got mad saying “SHUT THE HELL UP!” I don’t know what it was but I looked at Shannon and said “fight her Shannon.”. Shannon wanted to talk about it but all I could hear was Cindy in my ear and couldn’t hear what my wife was saying.””You’re scared of me.” You know I’ll kick your ass don’t you?” “Screw you Cindy I’m not afraid of you.” “Then fight me.“  “It’s obvious Steve wants to see me kick your ass.”You kick my ass?” “Then fight me Shannon.” Then I sealed the deal asking my wife flat out. “Are you afraid of Cindy Shannon?” Ended the discussion as my wife peeled her T-shirt off standing now in  her red push up bra. It lifted  her chest up nicely but still comparing the two girls? No contest my wife’s were no match against Cindy’s superior chest.” That’s when Cindy smiled and took  it and drove it DEEP into my wife’s mental state. Cindy calmly reached behind her back,  locked eyes with Shannon,  letting her bra fall from her shoulders. Tweaking her nipples as she proudly thrust her chest out and stared Shannon down. Cindy said “what’s the matter Shannon scared to fight bare chested against me?” “The men fought bare chested where’s your guts?” Shannon was being challenged to fight our sexy friend, as well as go at it topless woman vs woman. Shannon knew if she refused to match her, Cindy would make sure I remembered Shannon backed down from her. She had to step up so Shannon dropped her bra as well.  Now both ladies stood ready to fight it out topless in skin tight jeans. I stepped back and allowed the two girls to face off. I watched with cock in hand. I could see it on Shannon’s face, so I knew Cindy could too. Shannon was intimidated by Cindy’s chest. Cindy took advantage of it as she stepped up and into Shannon. Shannon  leaned backwards to avoid direct contact. She didn’t back up, but the leaning away from the contact told Cindy she was scared. Shannon then tried to step into her to make up for it but in hindsight I bet she wished she hadn’t. It likely wouldn’t have  mattered what Shannon did  matched up against Cindy. Cindy  was about to show both Shannon and myself why she was so confident in her chest. Cindy stepped back half a step. I saw Shannon start to gain confidence thinking her move had stopped Cindy’s aggression. Ohh how wrong she was. Cindy thrust her shoulders back and arched her back and said “come here little girl.” Cindy thrust and snapped her chest  tit on tit into my wife’s. I’ll never forget that sight, that sound, and the result EVER.  SMACK!!!!     Cindy’s breast hit Shannon’s perfectly nipple to nipple. Shannon wasn’t ready for such a move and it would have made no difference at all. Cindy’s big tits crushed Shannon’s. Shannon’s breast pancaked flat against her chest. Cindy’s tits engulfed my wife’s pale breast and sent her stumbling backwards knocking her on her ass. It worked out better than Cindy had hoped. The image she created, for me,  seeing Shannon knocked on her ass  by Cindy’s chest. Cindy swelled with both pride and confidence. To be really honest I was greatly impressed with Cindy all the way around.! As my wife sat staring shel shocked and dumbfounded definitely was rattled now.  Cindy turned to me again giving me a double bicep pose displaying those magnificent tits further. Then I noticed some rather impressive muscles as well. Cindy said “she’s weak Steve.””You need a strong woman that knows how to satisfy you and can fight for him.” “You kicked his ass, pointing to Jim (still out cold) for me and now I’ll kick her’s for you.” Shannon got to her feet and was mad and embarrassed now. “You bitch that’s it I’m kicking your ass.” Cindy walked right up to meet Shannon as both ladies raised their fist.  Cindy said “I’m going to hurt you Shannon.”. “Shannon said wait till you see my boxing moves Cindy.” Smiling as she listens to my wife brag about her boxing Cindy says, “When I’m done ... ... Shannon.......I’m going take Steve away from you.” The girls  were talking and taunting each other as they circled looking for an opening.

Finally I thought I my dream fantasy was going to happen. I never thought her opponent would have my attention more than my wife. Could Shannon handle going toe to toe or tit to tit with another woman like Cindy? I didn’t care at this point. I just wanted to see who’d be left standing. Too bad Jim hadn’t moved since the last punch.  I checked on him every now and again to make sure.  I didn’t want him interfering in any part of this fight. The two girls looked so hot as I compared them.  Cindy,  made Shannon look small and weak, despite the girls were close in actual size, Cindy’s arms were more toned and had some muscle definition. Then there were that magnificent chest. It looked like two cannonballs on Cindy’s as opposed to two snowballs on my wife’s.  I couldn’t help it for some reason real or not Cindy looked stronger. I’d never looked at her quite like this before. Bottomline she was sooooooo hot. Her  bare upper body, vs  Shannon, no contest in that respect was no contest. Shannon didn’t look bad but her fair skin contrasted so differently,  her tits were so much smaller than Cindy’s I found myself rooting for Cindy in my head out of lust.  It was a bit strange cause I’d never drooled over Cindy’s body before. Perhaps it was because I’d  seen Cindy knock Shannon  her ass with those tits.  Perhaps it was because Cindy loved using them against Shannon.  Perhaps It wasn’t  physically I listed over her, (although  I did)  it could be the mental way she had attacked Shannon taunting and talking a good game.  Whatever it was as they circled Cindy was where I found my eyes focused on.

Cindy  began the trash talk again as she noticed Shannon’s eyes kept looking at her chest,  “what’s the matter Shannon jealous?”  “Of you my wife answered her with a question?”   “Well,...Steve is ...ALWAYS looking at my chest more than his own wife’s.” I know you’ve seen it........when you and I are both are together...... but..sweetie...... you should see it. when it’s only him...and..I.” “He’s practically undressing me with his eyes,...and...honey....I let him.” “He won’t need to any longer after he sees me kicking your ass all over this ring.” “We both know what girl fights do to him don’t we Shannon?” That jab seem to hit home as my wife shot back saying ,”fuck you Cindy!”  “Oh don’t you worry that’s what I intend to do as soon as you’re laid out right here  finished.”  With that comment Shannon came in surprisingly the first to start swinging. Turned out to be a bad idea. Cindy was waiting for it. She blocked my wife’s left and a right as well, before she stepped forward proceeded to snap Shannon’s head back with a wicked jab. The fight was under way and Shannon was dazed already. Cindy followed it up with another jab, then another and then another. Shannon was backing peddling as fast as she could but Cindy was relentless. She couldn’t get away from her till she’d already been tagged several times. I couldn’t see the  damage  immediately with Shannon’s hair in her face, but when she whipped her head back getting her hair out of her face,  Cindy had already bloodied  her nose. I couldn’t contain my excitement and without thinking I said,  “Cindy is fucking you up  Shannon.” Catching myself I said “sorry babe”, as Shannon looked at me I could see she had tears in her eyes from the nose shots as well.  Cindy saw that I was impressed and called out to me. “Look’a here sweetheart.” “I’m gonna beat her ass even more big boy.” “Then you can have this, all the time,” as she flexed her muscles for me! Shannon could’ve attacked at that moment but she was looking at Cindy as impressed as I was I think. Cindy then turned her attention back to her telling her, “Shannon your little boxing classes won’t help you in this fight punkin’!” You’ll never be able to  match all this.” If I wasn’t sure before  I was now. Shannon was afraid of Cindy.  Despite being a match in size Cindy had some power in the jabs Cindy bloodied her nose with. “Come on Sweetheart he’s waiting for you to kick my ass.” “I bet he’s really impressed with you so far huh.” Turning back to me again Cindy in a sexy voice says, “ when I finish her Steve,.......I’ll show you just how much more woman I am than this little wimp.” God she was hot and she was backing it up. Shannon looked as though she didn’t want to fight anymore.

I could see it on her face, but I wanted to watch them fight more. I needed to make Shannon want to keep going. So I said, “maybe you should just quit Shannon.”She looked at me at first like she was hurt that I was writing her off which is the reaction I was shooting for. Then I was absolutely shocked when she seemed to actually be considering it.  Thinking fast I said “it’s ok babe.” “She’s just too much for you.” “I mean she’s bloodied your nose so I just think she’s the better woman right now..” I saw that was lighting her fire again and it sealed the deal when Cindy joined in. Walking to me she said,”Yeah Shannon I’ve beat you up enough to make Steve hard.” You can go cleaned up or something while I claim my prize.” She pulled me into her grabbing my dick through my shorts but never taking her eyes off Shannon. I didn’t resist her at all. “Maybe you’d like to see me tit fuck him since you’ve never been able too.”  I can give you some fight lessons after that.” Wholly shit she was turning me on. It took every ounce of Will power to not attack her hot body. Not only did she piss Shannon off she made me even harder.” Shannon screamed,”YOU FUCKING BITCH” running at Cindy so I stepped aside as calmly Cindy simply lifted her foot into Shannon’s abs. Stopping dead in her tracks, ooooffffff dropping to her knees Shannon wrapping her arms around her core. Cindy shot me a wink as she strutted around my hurting wife. “You really are stupid aren’t you?” Cindy reached an arm around her neck from behind choking her. Her other hand gripping her hair and using it to twist her head towards me. I was stroking my cock as I watched the Cindy dominate my wife. “Look at him princess!” He’s getting off on me beating the shit out of you. By now some of the air back in her lungs after being forced to realize that she was indeed getting her ass kicked. Shannon fought at getting loose so Cindy released her holds and slammed her foot between Shannon’s shoulder blades. UGHHHH...... again the breath knocked out of her as Cindy’s foot followed her till she hit the mat. Pressing down hard driving my wife’s chest into the canvas. Mocking her as she literally stomped her into the ground.“Come on weakling  get up ...fight.” “COME ON KICK HER ASS” I cheered as Cindy strutted around Shannon writhing on the mat. “Come on you can do it, show her who’s in charge.” Although I never said who I was really cheering on I think Shannon assumed it was her because she fought to get to her feet.  I wasn’t sure as turned on as I was that I was cheering on my wife. Besides that the longer I watched Cindy’s sexy body taking Shannon apart, the more I wanted to fuck the shit out of her.  It wasn’t just her boobs. She had muscles and they were tone, Shannon didn’t have that, and she also had the confidence. If Shannon had confidence Cindy was in the process of beating it out of her that’s for sure. Shannon fought back though, after Cindy let her get up that is. They raised their fist again in a stand up fight. Shannon came in and landed a hard shot to Cindy’s abs that gave a loud smack. Cindy felt it as it was plain from the look on her face it had hurt her. That gave Shannon a second wind, seeing she was able to actually hurt Cindy some. Till that blow  it had been a one sided fight, which it still was, Cindy was tearing my girl apart. Although Shannon was able to land a few more shots as they fought more of a boxing match now. She caught Cindy with a right to her jaw that I thought would do some damage, but Cindy seemed to just eat her  blows up and shake them off. Shannon’s form from the boxing workouts helped her land punches better than Cindy. She just didn’t seem to have the power to hurt her.  Cindy’s though,  her shots did damage. Each one also made my cock harder than the last. Cindy’s fist made a deep thud when they landed. Shannon’s fair skin was already showing the bruising too which told me she was hurting. The girls really went toe to toe for a bit as they traded some punches back and forth. Shannon made a effort of it for awhile. I’m not sure though if it was her effort or Cindy’s willingness to give me a show. Maybe a bit of both but that was coming to an end it seemed.

I could tell after the last  exchange Shannon was beginning to be wore down and get tired. Cindy was hitting Shannon over and over in her body, mainly in the ribs. The body shots were beginning to cripple Shannon. Cindy’s core was in much better shape than my wife’s and it showed in multiple ways. She was taking the fight over again in a big way landing 3-1 now. Cindy was smiling and wasn’t even trying to block Shannon’s punches anymore.  She just kept wearing her down with the body shots. Cindy faked a left and then popped her in the ribs yet again. Cindy hit her a little lower now right at her waistline and that one hurt Shannon bad drawing a pained  “Ughhh “....from my wife. After that punch it was all Cindy. Shannon’s arms dropped down low to protect her sides. Cindy then switch from punches to open hand slaps. She was plastering Shannon’s face at will with the slaps. Slapping her almost as if to disrespect her. She’d land one and say you’re finished cupcake. That made me grip my cock a little tighter. The slaps cracked off like rifle shots.  Then a wicked backhand that literally knocked the taste out of Shannon’s mouth. That one for the second time in the fight  drew blood. Cindy saw the blood this time from Shannon’s lip, smiling. Cindy’s tanned skin slick with sweat made her body shine under the lights. It was obvious now she ways toying with Shannon. Cindy ever mindful that she was putting on a show knowing it turned me on began her taunts. “Who’s winning our fight Steve?” “Who’s stronger baby me  or ......her” then just as she asked she’d deliver a really hard slap that would send Shannon stumbling into the ropes.  She was putting on a clinic as she was literally smacking my wife around.

The more one sided the fight got the harder my dick got. This fight was basically Cindy now using Shannon as foreplay. When Shannon did swing is was when she was backing away. Shannon’s legs buckled as Cindy shoved her hard into the corner. I thought she’s about to end it and knock her ass out  the same way I had Jim. Then I heard a groaning sound that caught my attention.
Jim,!......I’d basically forgotten about him.  I turned to look at him and sure enough it was him coming around.  Well I sure as hell didn’t want him interfering in this, so I figured I’d make sure he didn’t. Cindy saw that I was heading toward him. She quickly punched Shannon square in the belly which doubled her over. She then said “WAIT!!” “I want to watch!” So I stopped and waited till Cindy pulled Shannon over doubled over by her hair. Once close enough Cindy showed me some physical brute strength. Using my wife’s hair she jerked her up violently from bending over to slamming her back hard on the canvas. I watched that move in awe and said “that’s impressive Cindy!” She held her bottom lip between her teeth looking at as she sat on Shannon’s stomach. Leaning forward she placed her palms on Shannon’s breast and pressed her down like that and said go ahead sexy, I’m ready now. God she looked hot and strong mashing my wife’s tits flat while hers pushed together between her arms. Jim was on his elbows trying to push up and still out of it. I Reached down grabbed his hair and pulled him into a sitting position facing the girls. Dropping to my knees behind him. I then made eye contact with Cindy as I locked her husband in the sleeper hold. He resisted very little as I stared into Cindy’s eyes the entire time.  Even twisting and jerking his head roughly to make a show of choking his ass out again in front of the girls, but primarily Cindy. She whispered to Shannon“watch him princess.” “Your man is  so strong and sexy kicking Jim’s ass.” “ I might put you to sleep that way later.” She kept Shannon pressed down that way as she watched me choke Jim out and shove his unconscious ass aside. Standing back up and giving Cindy a little show I raised my arms giving her a muscle pose!! The look she was giving me was the sexiest I’d ever seen and I hardly noticed Shannon in her grasped. She seemed very pleased “looking down in Shannon’s face saying “bet you wish you could’ve seen that don’t you princess?” “Your man is so freaking hot when he’s kicking ass”. “Too bad for you that you’re just a weak little pussy, so I’ll see that he gets what that big strong body of his gets what he needs.” “You damn sure ain’t woman enough.” “Are you princess?”

Cindy grabbed her hair pulling her to her knees without much resistance Cindy stood in front of her. She said, “I’m about ready to get my prize sweetly.” Cindy sends brutal push kick . SMACK... Ooofff.. as all the air is knocked  out from my wife’s chest.  It was worried her breast bone caved in . Shannon hit the mat flat on her back. Arms lay at her sides the only thing moving was her chest rising and falling. I looked over to Cindy who had this sheepish look like , I’m sorry I hurt her so bad.  Cindy strutted over to me proudly, her shoulders back, and arching her back. She didn’t need to enhance anything but damn she knew how to carry that  magnificent chest. She stood before me and placed a palm on my chest and one on the back of my neck as we embraced. We kissed more passionately than I’d ever experienced in my life. Our sweaty chest sticking and sliding against each other. Her hard nipples against me as I pulled her into me and pulled her in at the small of her back so I could get my hard on against her. She broke the kiss whispering to me, “I loved seeing you kick Jim’s ass Steve.” “It was so sexy watching you choke him out.” “ I said damn your sexy Cindy, I want you so bad right now” . “Where did you learn to fight that way ..... and your muscles as I rubbed her arms as we kissed again.” She leaned back in my arms and says “I want you Steve as she pulled my head to her chest and guided my mouth to her stiff nipples.” Hearing Cindy moan out and then I felt her soft little hand grip my cock. The same hand she’d used earlier to bloody Shannon’s nose and lip. Whispering to me as she stroked my cock she says “she’s getting up Steve. “ I looked over and Shannon was beginning to get up. “ I didn’t want to stop and kept sucking on her nipples until Cindy says, I want .... you ...to... watch.....me...... finish .....Shannon! I took a deep gaze into Cindy’s eyes, she asked, “Do you like watching me beat your wife up baby?” Oh man she was so freaking hot. “,Yes” I answered and she smiled at me, saying “I want to show you how much stronger I am than weak tits over there.”  “Show me Cindy” She was simply the sexiest woman I’d ever seen right now.  She looked me in the eyes. Her thumb was tracing the rim of my cock while brushed the shaft with her fingers. “Can I hurt her Steve?”  “I want you to Cindy.” Show her who’s the boss.”Walking back to Shannon she winked at me. Pausing.....she said,..with pleasure baby..

Shannon had pulled herself up and was leaning against the corner when Cindy faced her and said we’re not done yet Shannon. Shannon swung as she said “you bitch!” She was unsteady on her feet but knew she had to fight back. Cindy ducked the punch a drove her knee into Shannon’s stomach. Folding my wife across her thigh Cindy used her hair to yank her upright. Throwing Shannon back into the corner Cindy followed her slamming chest to chest  into Shannon. She drug and rammed her tits into Shannon’s. “Feel me Shannon?” Grinding chest to chest Cindy taunted her, “he’s watching us princess.”  Shannon begged.......”  Please Cindy .....enough, .....your crushing my tits!” Bringing her tits away she said “then...tell me ....my tits are better.” “You win, .....your tits ....are ...better.” She had broken Shannon but she wasn’t done. Cindy called me to them and said “tell Steve ...who’s tits are better ....Shannon.” Shannon was broken but she’d not admit that to me. Cindy was amused and took my hands and placed one on hers then placed one on Shannon’s redden breast. Shannon tried to pull away.... wrong..Cindy backhanded her across the face saying “do it again!” I gave you your chance to tell him yourself...now he decides.” I felt their breasts....it’s no contest ....Cindy smiling who’s are better Steve?” I dropped  Shannon’s battered tit and lifted Cindy’s arm up ....saying YOUR CHAMPION!”  Shannon lashed out instinctively slapping at Cindy. I backed away and watched. Cindy went to work ...left, ...right.... left Shannon’s head flopped forward with her chin resting on her chest. She pulled Shannon from the corner using a front face lock.  Tits thrusting out proudly putting Shannon around the ring. Stopping in front of me she said “kiss me.” ....don’t worry she joked she can’t see it. I would’ve fucked then so I kissed her hard.”  “Watch this” Cindy looked right at then down she went DDT!!!! Right in the  center of the ring.  Shannon groaned and whimpered at Cindy’s feet. She flexed her muscles over her as she pressed her barefoot on my wife’s face. I came to her wrapping her in my arms her chest to mine kissing her. We broke the kiss and I said “do some more Cindy.” Cindy smiled saying “you do like this don’t you big boy?”  “I love watching you dominate Shannon like that.”She smiles and says “I’ll do it all you want.” Lifting Shannon back to her feet by her hair, she says come on weakling.” Shannon said “please......I’m done...... Cindy.”Cindy smiled and said “ok princess” and walked into her wrapping her arms around Shannon. She lifted her from her feet and squeezed her hard as swung Shannon’s beaten body side to side,  rag dolling her. I watched as Shannon grunted helpless as Cindy’s tits engulfed and crushed hers . Shannon’s head laid on Cindy’s shoulder and she whimpered and begged, “please.. Cindy.. I .....no.....more...I... quit.....please.....Steve...make ....her.... stop. With that Cindy let her go and Shannon flopped in a heap at my feet.   I sat on the mat next to where Cindy left  her barely conscious form. Cindy came over standing above us both and flexed her biceps as she smiled at me. Shannon was moaning and her head was turning side to side. Cindy said we can’t have that whimpering shit going on Steve. I watched as Cindy shimmed her jeans down her sexy legs.

The muscles in her legs were as sculpted as her arms. “Shannon has to go to sleep Steve”. “She hasn’t been very nice tonight has she?” I was speechless as Cindy walked around Shannon in only a thong.”“She needs to be punished doesn’t she Steve?” Nodding in agreement with what ever this sexy goddess said she placed her barefoot on my wife’s breast only using her big toe on her nipple. My eyes ran from Shannon’s nipple, which was completely covered with Cindy’s toe,  up her toned calves and thighs,  to her muscled buttocks,  that curved into her slim waist,   then her outstanding breasts,  and finally her sexy face where she held the tip of her finger,  in her mouth with a mischievous grin! WHEW!!! I stood and walked to this awesome specimen of a woman, who had completely destroyed my wife in every facet of this fight and buried my tongue into her mouth. “I want you Cindy!” She smiled and traced my chest with her fingernail don’t to my throbbing cock and held it. Her lips brushing mine as she spoke,  I got to finish her first ...remember?”  God ..yes I remember it all.” Cindy says first since I’ve got her pinned will you count her out Steve?” I slid to my knees taking every inch of Cindy’s beautiful form until I kneeled down next to my barely conscious wife. I slapped the floor, 1...2...3....4....5, when I hit 5 I watched  Cindy descend and sit down on Shannon’s chest, crushing her tits under her muscular ass. She moved  forward till her sex rested on her throat and brushing her chin. Cindy grabbed her bangs to make Shannon look up right into her face as she spoke to her. “Tell me you give up Shannon!” Cindy wasn’t satisfied with just beating Shannon in the fight, she wanted her to know that she wasn’t even a challenge for her. I think she wanted her  to admit it to me. Leaving no doubt in either of our minds who the better woman was. Shannon though refused to answer. Cindy smiled down at her and said “aren’t you cute?”  Still not sure who’s in control are we?.”  “Well now let’s just see what we can do about that.” Cindy lifted up and slid forward till her sex lightly brushed Shannon’s nose. Cindy moved slowly back and forth with her hips brushing her  sex on my wife’s nose very lightly, like she was painting a picture with it. Cindy shivered at the sensation, and asks “how’s that  Princess” “ Or do you need a  bit closer look?” “Now say that you give Shannon.” Shannon stared up at her conqueror with fear in her eyes. Knowing that Cindy could lower herself and humiliate her by doing the most dominant thing possible. She couldn’t stop her and she knew it. That had been decided already. Would she give in and tell Cindy or be smothered by Cindy’s sex while her husband watched?” I was rooting for her to be stubborn and watch Cindy make  her please her. Cindy looked deeper into Shannon’s eyes as she drew an imaginary line on her victims forehead with her fingernail.  “I’m waiting for it Shannon,” she said in a singsong voice. I was waiting to big time. Had she been beaten beyond the point of pride?

I moved around behind Cindy who was straddling Shannon on her knees but not sitting on her. Cindy’s sex just 6 inches above Shannon’s face. I decided I wanted to watch closer if Cindy made her do it.  (That and I wanted to take and feel Cindy so damn bad), I got on my knees  matching Cindy, straddling Shannon’s waist . I knee walked up until  my chest pressed against Cindy’s back.  My cock hard as stone between my stomach and Cindy’s muscular back. When Cindy felt it against her she let out a barely audible gasp. “oohhh”Steve that feels so good.”  “Make’s me even wetter than beating her ass has baby.” I really need my clit rubbed. “Looks like I may have a volunteer, if we don’t hear something pretty quick.” still on her knees she reaches down grabbing two handfuls of Shannon’s hair.  Well here we gooo.” Lifting her head off the mat and pulling her closer and closer to her soaking wet sex. If Shannon wasn’t scared before her eyes are screaming fear now. With a panicked look Shannon whimpered  “no, Cindy,....please ... don’t do that...please ....don’t .” “Then say it”, this time in a more demanding way giving Shannon a stern look.  Shannon knew Cindy could at will if she chose to and nothing she could do to stop her.” Shannon’s eyes I could tell were searching everywhere. I could see her but she couldn’t see me. Hoping I wasn’t watching I’m sure or close enough to hear if she gave up.  Cindy saw it too and she was amused telling her “come on now sweetie he knows you’re done.” Still it seemed despite the threat looming in her face she couldn’t make herself admit to Cindy she was done. So Cindy lifted Shannon’s head up a bit farther till her nose was wedged into Cindy’s wet folds. The bump into Shannon’s nose caused her nose to start bleeding again mixing with Cindy’s love juices smearing all over her face. Cindy shivered from the contact it excited her even more. I slipped my arms under Cindy’s arms and tweaked her nipples that were hard as railroad spikes. Finally getting my hands on the most perfect set of breasts I’d ever felt. Cupping Cindy’s firm heavy tits as I began nibbling kisses on her neck.

“Oohhhh Steve that feels so good. “  Cindy cooed as I pushed into her tighter.  When Cindy rocked her hips hips so did I being sure to keep my hard on trapped between us. I want to watch her give” I whispered in Cindy’s ear staying back far enough so as Shannon couldn’t see me. “Do it Cindy,” I  begged. “Make her eat you Cindy.” I couldn’t believe I was actually encouraging her to have my wife please her.” Cindy panted back “you.....want...... me to bad don’t you baby?” “Do it Cindy.” Cindy says, “ I want you to watch me.” So leaned in more  my head coming over Cindy’s shoulder so I could look down at Shannon’s punishment first hand. Now I was cheek to cheek with Cindy and Shannon’s eyes went wide seeing me looking down at her too. Cindy smiled down at her and says “he  asked me if he watch you  princess?” Then she asks me “ you ready Steve?”  “It’s time for me to finish her off.” I moan out to her, “Y..,esssss, do it Cindy” as use my knees to slide  my rock hard cock  up and down in the shallow channel of Cindy’s backbone. Pressing my cock between the two of us. The  sweat had slicked  our bodies so rubbing my cock into  Cindy’s back felt so good. I felt I was about to cum many times but did my best to hold my release. I wanted  to save my load for  Cindy’s love box once she was finished beating Shannon. Watching Cindy as she dominated my wife completely, had been the hardest and most turned on I’d ever been. My fight with Jim had affected Cindy in the same way. The dominant way that I’d beaten him had turned Cindy on in such a way she was willing to fight Shannon for me. Now I was experiencing the same sensation. Watching this sexy woman fight and  beat her rival for the sole purpose of claiming me for herself. Shannon had accepted the challenge from Cindy and “wanted” to win. That’s what made Cindy beat down of Shannon so impressive. It didn’t matter what Shannon wanted, Cindy was just stronger, sexier, and beat her completely and easily. We were the alpha’s Cindy and myself now together enjoying the sexual thrill of watching the other finishing off our lesser opponents.

“He’s mine now princess”!! Cindy began pull up on her hair at the same time lowering Shannon’s head and pressing the back of it into the mat and her sex resting on Shannon’s face. Cindy proceeded to rock her hips face  fucking  my wife. Gripping her hair to control her movements as she thrust her hips onto my wife’s nose and mouth. Pulling her in deeper and deeper into her sex with each thrust. Cindy rocked harder s front to back moaning with pleasure. Shannon’s feet pounding and pushing at the mat struggling against her dominant rival. It was useless, Shannon was simply overmatched and too weak. She had been soundly beaten in the fight. Beaten with her chest. Now beaten with sex. She has been defeated in everyway by Cindy.    As Cindy’s sexy body rode my wife’s pretty face she was talking to her. Telling her things as if Shannon was a willing partner in pleasing  her, which made the act even more dominant. Cindy was breathing heavy saying “Yes Shannon that’s a good girl mmmmm”,     “Oooo yess that’s it, that’s the spot”...... I was feeling her excitement with my body pressed into her back. I was watching first hand as she administered complete defeat of my wife.  Her one time friend was using her to get herself off on sexual.  Even worse she had kicked her ass and was using that to take  her husband. Shannon’s movements were slowing, they became weaker. The muffled whimpering Shannon was making stopped and her struggling ceased altogether.  As had been the case since the very start of this fight anything Shannon did or didn’t do was irrelevant unless Cindy allowed it. She and  I continued our vigorous rocking and humping in unison until I felt Cindy’s  body building to a frantic climax. She moaned out Y..E.SSSSS and her muscles tensed and straightened.  Lifting up fully on her knees, but bringing my wife’s face and head along with her.  Never allowing Shannon’s face to lose contact with her sex, as I caressed and groped her sexy breasts. I could feel the muscles in back harden and I could feel their strength. Strength that she used to overwhelm and defeat my wife with. She rocked and shook with pleasure as she orgasmed on Shannon’s face. I placed one hand along Cindy’s arm  running  it down it feeling the strength in her biceps flexing with effort. She rag dolled  Shannon’s  head as dog would his chew toy. With each wave that hit her, yanking harder and harder snapping her violently side to side as if she want to pull stuff Shannon’s face inside her. God she was so strong, so sexy, as I replayed the dominant fashion in which she had so totally and easily overpowered Shannon. Beating her, toying with her, all against her will using only her barehands. Cindy was fit and seemed very skilled at striking. Shannon had been doing the boxing workouts. So much so that we had built this facility to do it in. Yet in a stand up striking fight, Cindy not only won, she punished Shannon. Snapping her head back with rapid strikes to the face. Hurting her with the body shots when she guarded her head. Cindy was just better, stronger, sexier than she was. Now all of that had combined to Cindy taking what Shannon had and in what was the most humiliating and embarrassing of ways.

As I felt her soft skin and tweaked and fondled her nipples she shuttered. Then I noticed the mirror we had put on the wall in the gym. We were facing it and the reflection I saw now further enhanced it all. Cindy’s shoulders were rigid and looked powerful as she lifted my wife’s head and upper body to her sex. Her chest golden and now slicked with her sweat glistening in the lights. Her upper chest sloping from her shoulders, jutting out sharply creating the deep cleavage of her magnificent mounds. To her nipples that were thick and a half inch  long. When her muscles strained further her chest muscles lifted her breast as if she were flexing them. Her breast did make her look more powerful, which was so damn sexy.  She had aroused my senses like no woman ever before. I could literally feel her dominance.

When her orgasm ceased she opened her hands with no consideration for Shannon’s head as she let it thud  to the canvas limp, she was out cold.  I pulled my hands back from underneath her arms and placed them on her shoulders. She looked at the mirror now too seeing me over her shoulder she smiled and moaned as I began massaging her shoulders. I leaned forward whispering in her “you were amazing!” She smiled as she placed her palms on her thighs and arched her back into me. She was so far back we were able to come together and kiss. Watching in the mirror as her tits pointed up, thrusting upward  majestically. I couldn’t help but reach for them again holding the under sides as and kneeding them. Breaking the kiss she said, “I want you inside me Steve.  That’s when she moved forward dropping to all fours. Her shins rested on Shannon’s shoulders as straddled her chest with my knees on either side. As  I entered Cindy for the first time we both moaned out with a passion you could feel. Grabbing her well defined hips I slammed into her hard and she called “YESSSSSS, Steve harder fuck me harder.” I’d never felt more desired or desired anyone more than Cindy right then. She  slammed into me as well. I wanted it to last so bad trying to hold back my orgasm. It was useless when I slowed Cindy grinned a sly grin I saw her through the mirror.  She roughly started yanking at Shannon’s hair as if she were still fighting with her and said, “I told you I’d kick your ass and I did.” “Oh FUCK CINDY” I couldn’t hold it back any longer. That’s when I slammed my cock as deep as possible and also realized Cindy had also seen that Shannon had opened her eyes. She had actually been talking to her. It wasn’t only to drive me over the edge, it was a final act of her dominance as she showed her she was fucking her husband. Shannon begin to sob and whimper just as I pumped the last bit of my load into Cindy’s sopping sex. I collapsed across her back leaving my cock inserted into her. Cindy dropped her upper body so that she was on her elbows as I pulled out of her. I sat back as Cindy caught her breath. Shannon was whimpering and sobbing asking “why? Why?” Cindy lifted herself up and sat up on her knees.

I stood up walking around standing facing Cindy who was on her knees straddling Shannon’s chest. Hands on her hips looking down at the woman she’d just destroyed, who was also my wife. She looked up to me as she ran her fingers through her golden hair once again her tits prominently displayed again. She said “does she always cry like a baby Steve?” I can’t help but smile at my busty lovers comment. She says “well if she’s gonna cry like a baby I’m gonna treat her like one.” Shannon realized something was about to happen but it was too late. Cindy grabbed my wife’s wrist laid down flat chest to chest.  Using her legs to wishbone Shannon’s. She stared down at her Saying forcefully “He’s Mine Shannon.” If you ever want him back then you know what it’s going to take to get him back.” Whipping her head around swinging her hair across her other shoulder. Then says “so I look forward to having you try.” Then looked up at me smiling and said “Steve does too,” giving me a wink. Then back to Shannon saying “until then if you’re going whine and whimper like a child I’ll treat you like one.” Then Shannon’s eyes widened and she starts “Nnn...mmmmppphhhh” she never finished her plea as her face was engulfed with Cindy’s breast. Unable to kick her legs or bridge she was doomed. Soon the noises of Shannon’s defeat ceased once again as she went limp for a second time. Lifting her chest from my wife’s face Cindy said “there you go you bitch.” “The next time you’ll know better.”Reaching out for Cindy’s hand I pull her up. She stands looking at me placing her foot down between Shannon’s breast and gives me one last victory pose flexing her muscles. That I took photos of. She posed holding her up by the hair while flexing one arm, sitting on her face, and one chest to chest. Cindy wanted one of me with my foot on Jim’s chest too before we left the two losers and went into what would be now Steve and Cindy’s house!

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: The Winners
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 03:15:26 AM »
Could have done without the male fight but the rest was great.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 05:42:30 AM »

I was Just trying to come up with a reason for the girls fight to start basically.

Offline brick1960

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 02:39:24 PM »
great story thanks

Offline sugoishadows

• Antonio Manuel
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 09:17:00 PM »
Thanks by the storie,l I enjoy a lot.
I love fem vs fem, muscle mixed, stories, movies, manga.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2020, 04:09:59 AM »
I appreciate the comments and hope that the ones I try to write are at least somewhat entertaining. I’m no professional by any means and have never written one that included couples. I wrote the first fight in this to strictly be the catalyst of the girls fight.  I’d like feedback about what is or isn’t good so if I decide to do more stories I can improve on them. I’m aware that some like certain things or not but all input is ok.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2020, 04:11:18 AM »

Any particular reason

DoubleT2

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2020, 12:26:35 PM »
Really enjoyed your story. Using the male match as a catalyst was brilliant. Thanks for sharing your talents. Tim & Tammy

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 09:58:30 AM »
Its purely a personal preference but I only like f/f fights.    Although I do think you should be prouder of the stories you produce.   I quite like the use of your wife in them.    And its nice to see a writer who knows the mistress should win, lol.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 07:16:46 AM »
Its purely a personal preference but I only like f/f fights.    Although I do think you should be prouder of the stories you produce.   I quite like the use of your wife in them.    And its nice to see a writer who knows the mistress should win, lol.

Yes I understand. I don’t come here for m vs m fights. Doesn’t do anything for me either but it was the way I chose to get the girls to mix it up. That’s why I got him out of the way and kept him that way. The mistress winning is my thing as well. I see it as the ultimate in defeat and sexiness one girl shows over the other. A mistress has already been able to sleep with the husband so she’s proved a sexual dominance  to get him in her bed despite being married. Then to beat the wife in a fight that is for the one thing she wants most. Despite his wife fighting as hard as she can to keep him, his mistress not only wins but dominates the wife in the fight. Proving to the husband his wife can’t compete with her. Making the wife realize it too when all is said and done.

Offline carlbrad12

• Fight fan enthusiast and occasional writer.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 09:36:44 PM »
Loved your story! It was well written and it is clear you put a lot of thought and effort into it.
Having the men fight was a nice touch, and as essential part of the story. It nicely set up the female fight, and and we learned a lot about Cindy, the rival, during this portion, and helped to set up the ending.
Keep up the good work.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2021, 09:09:01 PM »
This was an amazingly erotic story to read. I loved the way you wrote Cindy's character and how you let out various parts of her psyche play out as the events moved thru the story.

Some might have missed the fact that it was Cindy who encouraged the Steve to fight Jim, leading to her wanting to compete against Shannon. The further you read into this it becomes clearer and clearer, Cindy is a real predator.

I hope to read much more about this captivating character.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 09:32:24 PM by michellecatfites »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2021, 05:08:12 AM »
One of my favorite new stories

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2021, 05:11:28 AM »
This was an amazingly erotic story to read. I loved the way you wrote Cindy's character and how you let out various parts of her psyche play out as the events moved thru the story.

Some might have missed the fact that it was Cindy who encouraged the Steve to fight Jim, leading to her wanting to compete against Shannon. The further you read into this it becomes clearer and clearer, Cindy is a real predator.

I hope to read much more about this captivating character.

I appreciate the kind words and glad you enjoyed it. You would be correct in Cindy being the predator here.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2021, 07:55:19 AM »
Another fantastic story.  It had everything, an incredible build up and fight with the sexy predator mistress who totally dominated her victim in the ultimate  act of erotic humiliation when she enjoyed the fruits of her victory. in front of her man. The descriptions of the fight and the victrix's taunting sexy domination were great.  Thank you for another brilliant work. Your stories are  the best and I look forward to reading another. whenever you can find the time to write  Thanks