News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF THE TRAILER PARK.

• 8 Replies

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF THE TRAILER PARK.
« on: January 08, 2021, 05:09:51 AM »
This thread is made especially for all the REAL MILFS here (40 and older).  Ladies, we want to hear about your friends, your frenemies, your lovers, the ones you hate, the ones you love and  the ones you want to just slap the fuckin' shit out of.  I hope it's a place you find some good rivalries, some good friends and have a lot of fun. 

Of course, the ladies can have their (step) daughters, (step) sisters and (step) Mother's cheer them on or even get catty with other Step family members. 

Guys, if you're cheering on a housewife here, PLEASE only mention the ladie you're urging on.  ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER LADIES
ON THE THREAD!

Leave the shit talking to the ladies.

With that being said, Ladies, time to air out your dirty laundry!

{alt}

« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 05:13:39 AM by PonyBoy »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF THE TRAILER PARK.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 09:10:19 AM »
Hi, I'm Marlu and I'm a neighbor of PonyBoy's Trailer Park. I am proud to belong to the Vicious Fighters clique. I'm catfighter, so be very careful with me girls.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 09:07:26 PM »
This thread is made especially for all the REAL MILFS here (40 and older).  Ladies, we want to hear about your friends, your frenemies, your lovers, the ones you hate, the ones you love and  the ones you want to just slap the fuckin' shit out of.  I hope it's a place you find some good rivalries, some good friends and have a lot of fun. 

Of course, the ladies can have their (step) daughters, (step) sisters and (step) Mother's cheer them on or even get catty with other Step family members. 

Guys, if you're cheering on a housewife here, PLEASE only mention the ladie you're urging on.  ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER LADIES
ON THE THREAD!

Leave the shit talking to the ladies.

With that being said, Ladies, time to air out your dirty laundry!

{alt}

I would like to make a correction on the initial post.  I typed 40 and older when it should have read 30 and older.
None the less, This a thread for all the hot milfs who would like to fight other hot milfs.  If the occasion arises, I'll be happy to set up a poll for you.

Marlu, welcome to the Real Housewives of the Trailer Park. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 09:08:52 PM by PonyBoy »

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 09:13:09 AM »
I am Claudia and consider myself to be real milf.....
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 02:18:55 AM »
I am Claudia and consider myself to be real milf.....

Wow and that you are Claudia, you're looking fucking hot!  I hope you meet other housewives to fight here.  I don't think that would be a problem for you.  I think you can handle yourself pretty good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking News....Seems like we have a potential new poll starting up with the Real Housewives.... please stay tuned.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 02:42:24 AM by PonyBoy »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 09:05:16 AM »
I want to challenge Claudia to a catfight here. I already did it at Trailer Park. Pony, you could make a poll for us as long as Claudia accepts my challenge.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 02:38:51 AM »
Marlu and Claudia, your poll is up and running.  Have fun ladies. 

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=93016.0

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 01:47:22 AM »
Congratulations to Marlu who was successful in the first fight of the Real Housewives of the Trailer Park.  Marlu beat Claudia39 who definitely isn't an easy opponent for the win. 

I'm looking forward to seeing all the ladies get in on the action, drama, cattiness and whatever else.  Have fun. 

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2021, 01:20:15 AM »
Due to the lack of ratings, The Real housewives of the Trailer Park has been cancelled. I am hoping I will bring forward another idea in the near future.  Stay tuned, you never know what happens in the trailer park
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:21:31 AM by PonyBoy »