News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Divorced Woman Neoor

• 21 Replies

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
The Divorced Woman Neoor
« on: February 04, 2021, 10:54:27 PM »
Setting:  Jacksonville, Florida; a master-planned community approximately 60% complete

The women:
Emily, 48, divorced, tall blonde and athletic, set to move in later this year next to:
Denise, 39, married, also a tall athletic blonde, who recently moved in with her 57 year old husband when he retired from a successful business career.

<<<<Emily is inspecting the worksite of her nearly-finished home.  Denise notices her outside, and rushes out to greet her soon-to-be neighbor.>>>>

D:  HelloHelloHello!!!!  Emily, is it?  I heard my husband was home one day a few weeks ago, but I must have been out!  I'm so glad to get to meet you!!  I'm Denise!!!  <<<<<offers her hand, but Emily refuses it.  No problem, thinks Denise.  It is kinda gross to shake hands during Covid.>>>>

E:  Oh, hello.  Is .... is your husband home?

D:  No, he's out golfing.  He has a membership at the club.

E:  Shit.  <<<<Why is she cussing in front of me?, wonders Denise.  We just met.>>>> I knew I should have come after lunch.

D:  Yes, on days he golfs, he heads out first thing.

E:  <<<<Somewhat abruptly>>>> I know that.  I know that already.

D:  <<<<Trying to engage>>>> Yes.  Oh, that's right.  He said .... when he and I talked about him meeting you ..... that you golf.  That you were thinking of joining the golf club.  That that was one reason you chose to live here.

E: Well, close.  It's why I looked here.  I chose here, when I finally decided to but, for other reasons.

D:  Oh?..... Such as?

E:  Oh, the privacy.  Where I'm from in the Midwest, everyone is always up in everyone else's business.  I guess I just got sick of it.  'Specially after my divorce.

D:  Oh?  Divorced?  My husband .... didn't mention that part.  He implied you were single .... 48 and .... single.

E:  <<<<accusingly>>>>  In other words .... a dyke??

D:  He didn't say that .... and I'm sure he wasn't thinking it.

E:  I didn't mean HIM .... Denise.  <<<<sighs>>>>>

D:  <<<<crossing arms>>>> OK, Emily, I know building a new place and moving is stressful, so I'm gonna cut ya some slack here.  How's about.... can we exchange cell numbers??  I can give you updates on how your place is coming along??  Keep an eye out for suspicious-looking contractors?

E:  Nah ..... I already have your husband's cell.  And he has mine.

D:  Oh???  So .... you'll reach each other in the future.

E:  Whatever.

D:  Excuse me?  <<<air quotes>>>> 'Whatever?'

E:  Oh, he and I have already been texting about the place.  And .... other things.

D:  Ok, bitch.  Let's cut the crap.  Are you fucking for real.

E:  <<<<smirks>>>> I'm for real, honey.   Buckle up.  You and I are gonna have a bumpy ride.

To be continued......

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: The Divorced Woman Neoor
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 06:56:50 PM »
Community Yoga Class

<<<<At the conclusion of class, the attractive redhead instructor Vicky asks Denise if she can stay 5 minutes late for a private chat.>>>>

V:  Thank you for staying behind, Denise.  Did you have a good class today?

D:  Great as usual, Vick, you're the best.  This class is one of the highlights of my week.  I love being able to get together with other members of the community.

V:  Thank you for the kind words.  And actually, that's part of why I asked you to stay behind.  I instruct here, rather than some places in town where I could make more money, for exactly that reason--the community. .... The WHOLE community.

D:  I agree ..... But what if I'm missing??  What does that have to do with me??

V:  Well .... sorry, this is even more awkward than I was anticipating .... there's a woman moving in here in a few weeks .... her name is Emily ....

D:  <<<<rolls eyes>>>> oh, gheesh ....

V:  See, now ..... that's exactly what I'm talking about ..... Denise, Emily said she overheard you might want to .... and I quote .... <<<<air quotes>>>> "go toe to toe with her" .... because you .... mistakenly .... thought she was .....  LGBTQ.  ...  or, as you more artlessly put it .... a 'dyke'.

D:  <<<<dismissively>>>> .... WHAT?!?@?@??? SHE said that???  .... What a LOAD OF CRAP ???? ....  Why would I give a fuck if she's LGBT???? .... or about her at all???

V:  Emily seemed to think you did it because some texting .... about moving-in details ..... which had been occurring between herself and your husband .... that you were jealous???

D:  Ok ..... ok ...  time out ....  TIME OUT ..... I first MET this broad .... ahem, this woman ..... Emily .... yesterday ..... I BARELY knew she even EXISTED .... prior to that .... ok  Vicky? ....  BARELY KNEW SHE EXISTED ..... now, I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt about a run-in she and I had yesterday .... that maybe she was having a bad day ....

V:  You and Emily had a run-in???  So, you do want "to go toe to toe" with her??

D: No .... I mean, yes I will if I have to ....and you can tell her that .... especially if she texts with my husband ....

V: <<<holds up palms>>> Denise, Denise.  I've heard enough.  If you and her decide to fight, then ...  just ...  please .... please don't bring LGBT intolerance into this .... ok?

D:  But she's not even LBBT!!!!

V:  That wasn't my point, Denise.  Please leave.

To be continued....

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 08:13:50 PM »
4 weeks later.

<<<<Emily's house is nearing completion.  Denise has found out, thru Emily's real estate agent, that Emily is due to arrive for a final walk-through Monday at 10am.  Denise makes plans to catch Emily alone either just before or just after the walk thru, to try and see if she can repair the relationship with her soon to be neighbor.>>>>

<<<Her plan works as envisioned, as Denise has arrived early.  The front door is open from some painters doing some last minute touchups.  Emily is in the furniture-less living room wearing a golf skirt and jersey.  Denise, wearing jean shorts and halter top, approaches her, knocking on the living room wall to let Emily know she has company.  Emily turns slightly to acknowledge Denise's presence, but does not look her neighbor in the eye.>>>>

<<<<Instead, Emily dials a number on her cellphone.  Emily has the phone on speaker, so Denise can hear a real estate agent answer, and Emily asking the agent, "Sorry for the short notice, but can we possibly delay the walk thru an hour?  I had a pain in the ass ... situation ...  come up that I need to deal with."  The real estate agent asks, "Oh??  No trouble, Emily, I hope?".  "No trouble.  Just some.... pre-closing ... difficulties which I need to handle.  Thanks.  Siya in an hour."  >>>>>

<<<<Denise was planning her her greeting to Emily to be pleasant, hoping to repair the mutual trust which was damaged during their encounter 4 weeks ago.  But she's perturbed by the phone conversation she has just semi-eavesdropped on.>>>>

D:  So .... I'm a  <<<air quotes>>> "pain in the ass" now??  I just came over to see how everything is going.

E: <<<<making eye contact with Denise for the first time, angrily>>>>
It's going sucky, Denise.  Ever since you cut off contact between your husband and me.  Besides my agent, he's the only person in Jacksonvillrme who I know.  <<<<saracastically>>>> Thanks a lot.  I hope YOU never need to build a new house ALONE.

D:  I offered to provide any help you'd like.  AND ..... moreover .... I'm happy for my husband to help you.  Just not BEHIND MY BACK.  Which is EXACTLY what was happening before.  Understand the difference, Emily??

<<<<Emily closes the distance between herself and Denise to just 4 feet.  Why is she approaching me, thinks Denise, as their words are quite audible in the unfurnished new home.>>>>

E:  In fact, I don't understand, Denise.  Why are you so fucking insecure in your goddammed fucking marriage???

D:  Emily, I can take just about any TONE you choose to take with me.  But if you and I are gonna talk this out, you're going to need to dial back the profanity about ninety percent.  I don't care for it.

E:  <<<<removes her shoes,, drops her cellphone,, steps forward and gets in Denise's face>>>> Oh, you don't profanity?? .... Bitch??

D:  Say that again, and you and I have a problem.

E:  I said ..     What's your fucking problem with profanity, bitch??

D: <<<<removes her flip flops>>>>

To be continued.....

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 11:00:23 PM »
Emily and Denise's living room comfrontation

<<<<Denise reaches up her right hand to slap Emily on the face, but Emily anticipates her enemy's arm movement and grabs Denise by the wrist, first with her left hand, then with both.  Emily lifts Denise's right arm at the wrist, and pushes it against the living room wall.  Denise foolishly tries to free her wrist, in so doing putting tension into her own right arm and giving Emily leverage over Denise's entire upper body.  Denise belatedly realizes that Emily has rudimentary training, and intermediate experience, in self-defense and/or security.  Emily digs her nails into Denise's wrists, thus mixing catfighting tactics into her toxic brew.>>>>>

E:  You wanna go with me, bitch ... huh??? ..... huh???? ..... you wanna go????

D:  What the holy FUCK, Emily??? What's WITH you??? .... What crawled up your ass and fucking died????

E:  I thought you didn't like profanity  bitch.  Why the cussing????

<<<<Denise has freed herself from being pinned against the living room wall.  The two women are struggling towards the center of the unfinished room.  Each grabs the others' hair, for leverage, with a free hand.>>>>

D:  You think you can take me, bitch???  ..... You think you would WIN????

E:  I KNOW so, bitch ..... I'd wipe the floor with your sorry ass.

<<<<Both women are now breathing heavily.  They are fight-waltzing the length and breadth of the living room.>>>>>

D:  You come over hear looking for a fight, dumb bitch, and are surprised when one starts???

E:  Who's in the fight top and fight pants, dumb bitch??  In MY house??

D:  I came over here..... <<<<both women grunt>>> ..... to find out why you .... hate me so much .... without knowing me.

E:  You wanna know, bitch???? ..... you REALLY wanna know???

<<<<Both women are sweating thru their tops, their nails filling with blonde hair.>>>>>

D:  Yes ....  TELL ME!!!!!

E:  Because .... I .... want .... to .... fuck your husband.

<<<<Denise sees red.>>>>

D:  You .... stay the fuck away .... from him.

E:  Fucking make me, sweetie.

To be continued......

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 06:31:09 PM »
Just as Denise wriggled her right wrist free from Emily's vice-like grip, the two women were interrupted by the loud sound of a lawnmower and landscaping equipment in the backyard.  The unfinished house was bare of any shades or window coverings of any sort, so anyone in the side- and backyard had an unobstructed view to the interior of the structure, the occupants inside, and what those occupants were doing.

Both women blushed in horror that they had come within mere fractions of a second in engaging in a full-on catfight war with an audience of 5 or 6 landscapers, whe were giving side glances to the two attractive blondes inside, no doubt wondering what the purpose of their meeting was.  The posture of both women were of a puppy caught in the act of doing something not allowed.

Both inhaled deeply; to suppress the adrenaline pounding through their veins at Niagara Falls-level volumes, but also to give a nonchalant air to the atmosphere of the room, so as to lose the annoying stare of the landscapers.

Both are shaking uncontrollably, and simultaneously stroll to opposite ends of the unfurnished living room.  Their voices are shaking, but they are unable to stay silent longer.

D:  Be honest with me, bitch, 'cuz I'm gonna find out the truth eventually--how far have you gotten with him? 

E:  We haven't done it yet.  Not phone sex either.  But sexting, yes.

D:  How long did it take to go from exchanging numbers to sexting?

<<<<The lawnmowers continue loudly in the background.>>>>

E:  You're just trying to make it seem .... meaningless.  I assure you it's not.  It's sex .... but meaningful sex.

D:  Answer the damn question, slut.

E:  Not long.  Three weeks, I'd say.  One liners, double entendres at first.  Then more .... developed ideas.

D:  Did you send him .... tit picks of yourself?

E:  Is that what you do when YOU cheat?? Denise?

D:  I don't cheat.

E:  Bullshit.

D:  So ..... you sent him tit picks?

E:  If you want to see my tits .... just ask, sweetie.

D:  I don't want to see them.  I want to shove one down your throat and the other up your ass.

E:  You're not bad ass enough.

D:  Ya know what??  Normally, I'm not.  But you're such a bold, forward, homewrecking slut about it ... someone needs to do it to you.  I'm game.

E:  I'll win when we fight.

D:  You'll be eating cream corn in the Emergency Room.

E:  Well, well .... what fun it'll be to find out who's right.

To be continued.....

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 11:46:38 PM »
The landscapers, possibly malingering due to two attractive blonde women being present inside the house they were tending to, took a full hour to complete taking care of the yard.  (The hour was torturous for Emily and Denise, anxious to carry thru on the bitter catfight they both now knew to be inevitable.)  By the time they were finished packing their equipment and departed, Emily's real estate agent had arrived to do the walkthru with her.  Denise anticlimactically departed, "all dressed up with no where to go", with no definite time or date being set for her showdown with her rival.

"A rival," mused Denise.  "Do I, at my age, actually have a fucking rival??  This tramp is actually going to try and steal my husband???  And not even a younger woman???  A fucking older   ..... divorced .... tramp, is trying to steal my man??This is actually really happening???  She and I are actually about to catfight for him??  For .... mating rates??  Is this high school all over again???"

Denise couldn't face going home alone.  She drove to the community workout room, knowing Vickie's class would be getting out.  Denise evil-eyed away some older women trying to make small-talk with Vickie, and showed by her body language that she needed some "private time" with the pretty instructor.

>  Denise, what is it??  You look frazzled!

> Vickie, thank God, SOS.  The .... weirdest thing just happened.

> What?  What happened??

> Emily and I!  We were alone ...

> Oh, no.  Why were you alone with her .

> To apologize.  If I had offended her.  To explain that she can talk to my husband, even play golf with him.

> And?  How did it go?

> Terrible!!!  We .... fought .... verbally first.  Then we were pulling hair.

>  And?  And then what happened??  Who won??

> Then.... we weren't alone anymore.  First the landscapers came.  Then her real estate agent!

> So .... lemme get this straight ..... you started a catfight?  But didn't finish??

> I know?!? It sucks!!!... it sucks!!!

> AND? ..... how do you feel now? 

>  Well??  You know!

> Horny?

> Horny ....  AS .... FUCK.

> I'm...   kinda horny too.  Did she say why she wants to fight you??

> She says ....  She wants to fuck my husband.

> Ok.... so you're obviously fighting her soon.

> Obviously.

> OK..... Denise .... you need to kiss me now.

<<<<The two women sink their nails into each others' hair and begin tongue kissing deeply.  Vickie pulls Denise into her tiny office.  The women desperately tongue kiss for 20 minutes.>>>>

> Can I watch the fight??

> No promises.

To be continued.....

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 09:46:07 AM »
So is Vicki a secret allie of the bitch Emily?  In the beginning she hure had decided Denise was in the wrong though it was less than a day since the first meeting, so the only source possible was Emily.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 07:33:14 PM »
If it is a classic Sinclairfan plot there is a twist in here somewhere. If not a Vicky /Emily affair, perhaps Emily knew the hubby before.....previous business associates. Maybe Emily knew the hubby, he is well off or loaded and she has stalked the couple to Fla. to stake her claim on hubby's cock.....and his stock portfolio.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 11:44:30 AM »
Text conversation between Denise and her husband, 4 days after Emily and Denise's confrontation and aborted catfight in Emily's near-complete house:

Her>  Hey, you're normally back from golf by now.  Are we doing lunch??

Him> Was just about to text you.  I'm playing 36 today.  Go ahead without me.

Her> Oh.  Who's in the foursome?

Him> This morning was the usual.  Playing 18 with Emily this afternoon.

Her> Oh.  Is she there with you now?

Him> We're in the clubhouse getting ready.  I have to run to the rest room, I'll put her on.

Her> Oh.  Emily?

Him> Hello Denise.  This afternoon I'm going to hit a ball in the woods, look for it behind a tree, and let him fuck me from behind.

Her> Come say that to my face, coward.  You and I have unfinished business.

Him> Much as I would love to take you up on your offer .... I think I'll opt for the outdoor fucking.  Thanks, though.

Her> How long are you going to avoid me, Emily????  Let's finish what we started.

Him> Hey, it's me again.  I'm back.

Her> Did you see what she texted me????

Him> No.  She said you asked her to delete it.  Girl talk.

Her> She's lying.  I need you to stop being alone with her.

Him> I'll make you a deal.  I'll stop being alone with Emily when you stop being alone with Vicky the yoga instructor.

Her> ???? Who told you about me and Vicky???? Her????  Emily????

Him> So it's true.

Her> This conversation is sssooo inappropriate.  Don't you see what Emily is doing??  She's making you and me argue.

Him> I'm not arguing.  And you're the one being bossy.

Her> Fine.  Do what you want.  But Emily is trouble.

Him> She's going to be our neighbor.  Please be civil with her, at a minimum.

Her> Tell her I'd be delighted to chat with her about being civil.

Him> She says she will ....  soon.  GTG.

To be continued......

WildWestChickFight0422

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2021, 10:52:21 PM »
Spicy story! Interested to see what Denise and Emily do from here

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2021, 06:13:31 PM »
Denise catches Vicki alone after yoga class:

D--Hey ..... emergency ...

V--Oh, gawd ..... Emily again?

D--Yes .... I think she's doing it with my husband.

V--Like, in general?  An affair?

D--Like, literally.  Fucking .... literally right now.  At least she claims she is.

V--But .... how?? ....where??  Why aren't you stopping them, Denise??

D--They're at the golf course.

V--But ... where would they do it THERE?!?

D--She claims in the woods.  Does that seem possible???  Is she bullshitting me??

V--Well....  I suppose it's possible .... not very comfortable, if you ask me..... Would your husband actually do it in the woods??  .... Have you ever done it in the woods with him??

D--No, of course not ....

V--Well, then there's your answer.  What are you worried about?

D--I'm worried because .... if I could .... <<<blushing>>> .... don't take this the wrong way, Vicki, but .....

V--But WHAT??? ....What is it Denise???

D--If I had the opportunity .... I would totally fuck you in the woods, Vicki.  Is that weird??

V--No.   No, Denise.  I feel the same.

D--Shit.  So I should be worried about her, shouldn't I??  Her and my husband.  She's stealing him from me, isn't she?

V--I think you need to fight her.

D--I know.  And I need to do something else.

V--Don't you mean that 'we' .... you and I .... need to do something??

D--Yes.  Are your free??  Can we? <they kiss>

V--I always have time for you.

To be continued.....

WildWestChickFight0422

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2021, 08:00:29 PM »
Vicky wants to see a catfight, and who blames her? Lol. Go get you some Denise!

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2021, 11:26:31 AM »
3am, Denise and her husband in bed spooning.

D> I need you to stop playing golf with Emily.

Him> What? ..... Baby, why? ... You don't trust me?

> I trust you.

> But?  But what?

> But.  She's an instigator.  She's doing it to get me jealous.

> Then don't get jealous.

> It doesn't work like that, hun.  She gets off on instigating me. Why are you being so stubborn?

> Because ..... I sponsored her for membership at the club.  It's still pending.  It would raise eyebrows if I ..... pulled back.

> Wouldn't it raise eyebrows if she kept being buddy-buddy clingy with you .... with her being divorced and you being married?

> Emily and I are the same skill level in golf.  We're neighbors in the development.  It makes sense.

> Then I need you to see ..... to start seeing ..... what makes sense on the personal side of things.  Emily came into this development in a whirlwind .... like a bull in a china shop when it comes to me and her.  OK? 

> How so?

> Two ways.  She had a total fucking chip on her shoulder when I tried to make small talk with her .....

> She's awkward with everyone on smal ltalk ....

> Let me finish, dammit .....

> Sorry.

> This was very intentional .... very calculated.  She went out of her way to let me know that she had started texting you ..... and would CONTINUE texting you ..... that me knowing about it was no concern of hers.  That it was something to be scoffed at.  That's number one, ok?  Number two is ..... she stirred up gossip in the development thru the yoga instructor .... you know, Vicki, right? ..... she's very vocal, very pro-LGBTQ? ......

> She is?

> Yes, but that's not even the point ..... it's more, she sees and talks to lots of different women in the development ..... hears and, sometimes unfortunately, participates in, the grapevine .... well, Emily planted this ridiculous rumor that I'm anti-LGBTQ ..... knowing Vicki would spread it around the development, and that I'd get the cold shoulder ..... from Vicki, from other women.

> And how does Emily benefit from that?

> Well, that's where it gets complicated.  I think she was playing a reverse psychology game with me .... possibly with Vicki, too.  I think she was hoping ..... was hoping that ..... Vicki and I would get together ...... and so then Emily could have you ....

> ARE Vicki and you together?

> OK, stop right there.  See, this is what Emily does.  Instigates .  Cause distraction.  Rumor.  Misinformation.  That's not the point.  Me and Vicki.  Anything and Vicki.  The point is Emily talking behind my back about me.  Your wife.  I need you on my side in this.

> It sounds like high school.

> It does.  But that's Emily's doing.  I need your help to end this.  By calling her on her bullshit when she starts up.  She'll listen to you.  And .... <<<<playfully>>>> ..... why are you getting hard?

> Two reasons. 

> <<<<stroking her husband>>>> Share.

> First .... mmmmmm ...... Are you asking ME .... to instigate HER?

> <<<<<playfully>>>> I might.  At some point.  For now, just stand up to her crap.  But what's the second reason?  It must be good--you're throbbing.

> If this is like high school .... is this headed to a .... catfight under the bleachers?

> If that's what she wants .... then it probably will.  Did she say that's what she wants?

> She said ......  it's what YOU want.

> She said that?  What did you tell her?

> I said that's why I married you.

> Oh..... and what did she say?

> Something like, "Good to know." mmmmmm ..... <he cums in his wife's hand>

> Give me your cellphone.

> Why?

> Text her.

> Emily?  What do I say?

> Say:  "Denise just stroked me off to the thought of her catfighting you."

> You sure?

> Just do it.

> OK.  Sent.

> She's probably sleeping.

> No, no.  She's typing.

> What did she say?

> "What a coincidence.  I just masturbated to the thought of kicking her ass."

To be continued......

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2021, 10:05:50 PM »
Text conversation

D> You there, bitch?

E> Long time, no hear, Denise.  You still know how to keep it classy, I see.

D> It's been a long time because you haven't been around.  There's a rumor you're not gonna move in.

E> Oh?  What other rumors going around about me?

D> That you accepted a cash offer for your place.

E> And?  If the rumor is true?  Your point is?

D> My point is that you're afraid to face me.  I just wanted to gloat.  So long, loser.

E> You're the loser, sweetie.  You don't know where I'm living.  And you won't bait me into telling you.

D> So you're still in the area??

E> Still within booty call distance of your sexy husband, honey.

D> Then fight me for him.

E> I'm not saying I won't .... but .... just so we're clear. ..... I have him.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2021, 02:18:03 AM »
Denise and Vicki, after yoga class

D> S.O.S.  I need to talk.

V> Don't take this the wrong way, Dee, but you're always in S.O.S. mode.  You're like .... Drama Denise .... or something.

> I didn't used to be.  Just until Emily showed up.

> What's the blonde bombshell up to now?  Isn't she your neighbor yet?

> She's not closing.  She sold ... unsolicited cash offer.

> What the HELL???  I knew the market's hot here, but that's ridiculous.  Where's she living instead?

> She won't tell me.

> She won't?  But .... why?  Is she .... sleeping with your husband?

> Don't say that.  Can you .... ask her where she's staying?

> Can't you?

> I tried.  No dice.

> Then .... can't you ask your husband?

> [Gets nose to nose with Vicki.]  I told you.... DON'T .... SAY .... THAT.

> Denise .... Can you, like .... step back?  Like, at least 4 steps or so?

> [Stares down Vicki]  Answer my question, first.  [Denise and Vicki poke each other with their nails and hands.  Their breathing elevates.  Both are aware of each others' sweat from yoga class.]

> Denise, I'm not your enemy here.  But....

> But what?

> But I can be.  If you don't watch it.

> [The women lock eyes.  Not pleasantly.]  Vicki, ya know .... you seem to know a lot about Emily .... until it matters.

> Meaning what, bitch?

> Did you call me a bitch?

> I asked a question first.

> Then I'll answer first.  [The womens' hands reach down into each others' thighs, slightly scratching each others' flesh with their nails.  Their scent is no longer just of sweat, but of pre-cum as well.  Their eyes lock angrily.]  I think you and Emily communicate.  I think you know where in the area she's staying.  I want you to tell me.

> Even if I did know ..... and I'm not saying I do ..... I wouldn't tell you.

> Why not?

> That's your second question.  I want an answer to MY question first.

> Ah yes. Did I call you a bitch?  [Both women are nose to nose, and now chest-to-chest.  Their hands find each others' crotch area, digging deeper and deeper through their yoga pants.  What was previously pleasurable rubbing turns painful.  Their eyes start to water.  Their breathing cracks.]

> You .... are .... a ...  bitch.

> How can you call me that .... knowing what I'll do to you .... if you call me that ..... to my face?  [The women keep their left hand buried in  the other's yoga pants, but raise their right hand to each others' scalp, and bury their nails into their hair].

> You .... must ... not ... scare ... me ..., bitch.  [Their claws sink into each others' scalp.]

> Big .... mistake.

> By .... who .... , .... bitch?

> Let's .... find .... out.

Vicki and Denise tear into a vicious double hair pull, yanking each others' head down and shaking desperately.  Both are screeching in pain and anger, feeling baited into an unwanted catfight.

> Go .... fight .... Emily ... not ...me!!!!!!!   [Both women kick each other in the shins, harder than either expects.]

> I've .... been .... trying ..... stupid .... Vicki!!!!!  [Large tufts of hair cover the floor from the womens' grip on each others' scalps.  Vicki uppercuts Denise, stunning her, and windows up with a right cross, sending Denise to her knees.]

> I..... I ..... Denise, I'm sorry.  [Vicki drops to her knees, and kisses Denise on the lips.]

> Yes..... [looks at Vicki passionately] .... kiss me like that, Vicki .... just like that ....

[Both women fall prone of the floor, their fingers resuming their mutual pleasuring from minutes ago.  Denise cums first, uncontrollably, followed by Vicki seconds later.]

> I' m glad we .... stopped .... before hurting each other.

> When I get Emily alone..... I won't stop.

> In that case .... she's staying in Nokomis.  Here's the address.