News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jamie Dantzscher vs Raven Symone

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Jamie Dantzscher vs Raven Symone
« on: February 09, 2021, 05:08:18 AM »
   In the middle of a packed arena two women stood facing each other in opposite corners of a wrestling ring.  Jamie Dantzscher stood in one corner wearing a black tank top, tights, and white boots.  In the opposite corner stood Raven Symone dressed a little more flamboyantly in skin tight black leather pants, short sleeved black leather top, black boots, and black gloves.  The referee held up the newly minted silver and blue Women's Cruiserweight belt, (the fans completely ignoring the fact that neither Jamie nor Raven weighed nearly enough to be even considered Cruiserweights.)  The referee handed the belt to the time keeper and motioned for the bell.  Jamie and Raven moved toward each other cautiously.
   "How did we get to be number one contenders?" asked Jamie.
   "I think they tossed a coin and we won." answered Raven.
   "Whatever the reason that belt is going to look so good in my trophy case beside my gymnastic medals." said Jamie.
   "That is assuming you can win it." said Raven with a smile.
   "It's been a few years since I competed in gymnastics, but I think I am still in good enough shape to take an overweight has been singer." said Jamie.
   "Ooo!  Now you're just getting nasty." groaned Raven.
Jamie reached out her arms to lock up with Raven, but Raven ducked under Jamie's right arm and went around behind Jamie.  Raven put her arms around Jamie from behind, lay her hands flat on Jamie's belly and slowly ran her hands up over Jamie's belly, ribs, then cupped her hands on Jamie's boobs.  A panicked look came over Jamie's face as she spun out of Raven's grasp.  Jamie looked at the referee and then looked back at Raven with a confused look.
   "Oh come on now, tell me you don't want some of this." said Raven as she ran her hands over her own body.
Jamie walked up to Raven and as Raven reached out for Jamie, Jamie pivoted to the side, and rammed her knee into Raven's gut.
   "Awwwhh!" grunted Raven as she bent over.
Jamie drove her elbow down into the back of Raven's head, making Raven drop down to the mat.  Jamie ran to the ropes, bounced off, and ran back to Raven.  She jumped and did a full flip before landing with a leg drop on the back of Raven's head.  Jamie rolled Raven over on her back and lay across her.  Raven ran her hand over Jamie's thigh.
   "I knew you just wanted to be on top." said Raven as Jamie jumped up to her feet.
Jamie looked plaintively at the referee as Raven got to her feet.  Jamie turned back to Raven just in time to get an open handed slap that knocked the gymnast back on heels.  As Jamie tried ot catch her balance Raven drove an open palm thrust into Jamie's gut.  Jamie folded over with a hiss of air from her mouth.
   "I just don't take rejection very well." said Raven as she pushed Jamie back into the corner.
Raven straightened Jamie up, then put her hand under Jamie's chin and pushed her back across the turnbuckle.  Raven brought her left hand down in a hard open handed slap into Jamie's chest that echoed in the arena.  Raven smiled when she heard Jamie wheezing and trying to catch her breath.  Raven raised her hands and backed away looking around at the crowd.  While Raven enjoyed the boos from the crowd she kept one eye on Jamie.  When Jamie caught her breath she ran toward Raven trying to catch her off guard.  Raven turned and caught Jamie in mid run with her arms around Jamie's waist.
   "I just love being belly to belly with a hot little gal like you." said Raven as she picked Jamie up.
Raven jumped and turned where Jamie landed flat on her back and Raven landed on top of her.  Raven rolled off of Jamie and up to her feet.  She grabbed a handful of Jamie's long brown hair and pulled Jamie to her feet.  She went behind Jamie and put her right arm around Jamie's chin with her hand on Jamie's right shoulder, then bent Jamie backwards.
   "Time to go to sleep." said Raven as she grabbed the top of Jamie's tights with her left hand.
Raven lifted Jamie straight up, then fell to her knees driving Jamie down to the mat on her back.  Raven lay down almost beside Jamie, put her right leg across Jamie's waist and put her hand on Jamie's cheek, turning Jamie's head to the side as she lay the rest of her body against Jamie's.  Jamie heard the referee counting and managed to raise her left arm, getting her shoulder off the mat.
   "Oh goody, I get to beat you up some more." said Raven as she got to her feet.
Jamie used the ropes to drag herself back up to her feet.  Raven walked up to Jamie, put her hands on Jamie's cheeks, and kissed her.  Raven stepped back with a smile on her face.
   "I've been waiting to do that since you came through the ropes." said Raven.
A right cross from Jamie hit Raven squarely on the jaw and sent her spinning to the mat.  Raven sat up with a look of surprise on her face.  A low drop kick from Jamie sent Raven back down to the mat.  Jamie went to the corner and climbed to the top rope.  She jumped off the top rope and flipped in a shooting star press that had her landing across the prone Raven's body.  Jamie lifted Raven's left leg and leaned back across Raven's chest as the referee counted to three.  Jamie stood up and raised her hands as the referee fastened the belt around her waist.
   "I don't understand the point of the shooting star press.  You knocked her out with that punch." whispered the referee.
   "Makes for more spectacular finish." answered Jamie as she put her foot on Raven's belly and raised her hands again.