News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Percent of guys turned on by catfights?

• 58 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Re: Percent of guys turned on by catfights?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2021, 08:50:12 PM »
I'm guessing 20% of men are jerk-off level turned on.  12% for eroticism - they might kiss, facesitting, trib, or some other sexual feature.  8% for the domination/humiliation, sadism, violence.  Just guessing relative to my discussions with guys online.

I'm definitely in the 20%. For me it's a mix of eroticism and domination. Facesitting definitely comes into play. Nothing real violent but I do get turned on by the thought of one woman dominating the other.

Offline watchembox

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2021, 08:28:54 AM »
I agree with 100% straight guys, but also think a large amount of females love it too.

Offline Magnificent Margaret

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2021, 04:08:19 PM »
If there were more discussions like this I might visit this forum more often.

I think most people are excited in some form by rivalry, but the amount of people that would like to see that turn into a full blown fight where people are trying to hurt one another would be very tiny.

However, the less of a threat of physical harm the more excited people it will retain. So I like wrestling, male and female, competitive and fake, because the rivalry can be there but the prospect of injury is reduced.

What I have found with men on this forum is that everyone likes something different. Guys will tell me I should avoid so-and-so because he will ask me about my mum wrestling or whatever but think it is perfectly natural that for them to be turned on both competitors have to be wearing black swimsuits.
The other observation, and it is a positive one, is that men that are into this are more respectful of hearing my story than those that aren't (it would be too long a story to get into here but I met up with and wrestled a girl I had a fight with at school numerous times while I was at university. That got out when one of my friends blabbed about what we were doing but the reaction of most of the guys that we used to know from school was they just wanted to see the topless photo of her knocked out that existed rather than hear about our wrestling sessions. Members of this board that I have got to know tend to want to know about the story behind the photo). If I am using that as a guide of about 30 guys that got in touch with me at the time only two wanted to continue talking about the wrestling beyond me sending them the photo. So on that basis it's about 7% lol

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2021, 12:46:18 AM »
you may be on track re the stats.......how much easier is to have that look at the tits/arse on that conversation compared to bet she is a crazy catfighting bitch......but if you are right re the 5 who like a brawl pity the 95 who dont!

Offline popadoc4

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2021, 01:03:45 AM »
For me it's always been an aggressive wrestling between two females. Been that way since I was very young. When I would see two women wrestling my heart would pound like I was running and my mouth would get dry. My friends never seemed too interested in it or at least they were better at hiding it than i was lol.

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2021, 01:17:51 AM »
that is the puzzle......who else feels the way you do re the bitches getting it on..........re heart pounding  that has been happening to me for 55 years.....only joined up here last months after years of 'lurking' reading fiction in particular........posted a few things exchanged a few messages........been walking in about in a pre cum daze!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2021, 05:38:51 AM »
I more so love to see the girls wrestling and one proving stronger and more dominant. It’s always been the biggest turn on to me whether my gf or someone else’s gf being bested in front of her guy by a hot girl. It could be arm wrestling as far as that goes. Just showing the guys watching whose stronger, more dominant. If no one is seriously hurt I like that better. Comparing assets and talking trash about who’s better gets me going too so catfight is a form of the competition but the competition and dominance more so than the actual fight.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2021, 05:58:44 AM »
Like I mentioned earlier and bears repeating (as a guy), I'm turned on like hell and jerk off to most any catfights, but I find real fights between women in MMA, UFC, etc,... NOT appealing.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 06:05:44 AM by Horny-Jew »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2021, 04:44:25 AM »
i think all men are turned on by the thought of women fighting / competing not the full on violence but the competition. men though don't like admitting it. in conversations with other couples, if the woman is interested the man will encourage her for sure, if she is not you can tell he is interested, he will have a tell sign but he would not admit it lol

i often wonder in such cases whether the partner picks up on the tell or not ?

I always wondered this myself. I’ve been out with girls before and the girl I was with wasn’t interested but a couple the other girls were. I found myself wishing my date wanted in the conversation and was into it. It also steered me towards some girls that showed that interest or at least the interest to talk about it. Did you ever see that “tell” in a guy maybe you were interested in and use it to your advantage to maybe draw his attention or away from another girl somehow?

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2021, 05:48:39 PM »
i think all men are turned on by the thought of women fighting / competing not the full on violence but the competition. men though don't like admitting it. in conversations with other couples, if the woman is interested the man will encourage her for sure, if she is not you can tell he is interested, he will have a tell sign but he would not admit it lol

i often wonder in such cases whether the partner picks up on the tell or not ?

I bet everyone would love to watch you and me in a catfight, Claire!!!!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline John1980

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2021, 04:48:52 PM »
I've not been on this site long but have got chatting to various women on here and they'll tell me about various catfights they've been involved in. One girl who has been in regular contact with me tells me what fights are coming up, they fight to rule, outfits worn, sounds exciting and yes it's a turn on for me because the fights are arranged and sound so sexy. I'd never want to see someone seriously hurt though, but it's the fighting talk that's a turn on. Where I live in UK I can't really talk about this kind of stuff with friends which is why I'm on here and been interesting hearing about fights in other countries.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2021, 02:41:34 AM »
 For me the attraction is the contest. Like someone had said woman arm wrestling was a turn on ,I agree. The turn on is not all sexual. It's the excitement but many times mistaken that I would want sex with the participants. I could watch two totally unattractive woman ( in my eyes) and get turned on/excited after watching them compete. NEVER wanting to have sex with either participant. Its the thrill of the fight or competition. In my case I prefer only arranged matches,street fights don't do it for me. To violent and risk of serious injury.   

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2023, 07:34:35 AM »
 Are you referring to the percentage of guys who are interested in any type of female fighting ,or what percentage of guys are actually willing to admit it...
bend

Offline Toughtitties

• Andy
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2023, 10:12:46 AM »
Rin, I respectfully disagree with you as to the percentage of guys who get sexually aroused by watching women fight, although it might depend on the generation of the guy who is watching.  I think the percentage of old timers who are aroused is higher than younger guys.

Guys like me, old geezers who are baby boomers grew up watching women and girls fight differently than they seem to do today.  Back in the "good ole days," the fights you would see on tv, in the movies, or even in real life were catfights; girls pulling hair, kicking, biting, scratching, and rolling over each other on the ground.  Very rarely did clothing ever get torn to the point of seeing bare breasts or exposed panties, but the thought that you might get to see it added to the excitement factor.  It was and still is a huge turn on for me, and yes, sexually arousing.  I honestly can't explain why I am excited by seeing girls fight, but I am.  Perhaps I would be a good research subject for some PhD psychologist candidate working on their doctorate.  Any takers?

Nowadays, girls fight more like men.  When girls do fight, they punch and if they start to pull hair, the crowd yells at them to stop it.  If they fall to the ground, some nitwit in the crowd inevitably pulls them apart, so they can stand up and start again.  This type of girl fight is not a real turn on for me, but it seems it is what guys of the younger generation want to see.  This is what I mean when I say I think it might depend on the age of the guys as to whether it's a sexual turn on or not.

As for the demise of catfight production companies, I think a major factor in the disappearance of some of them is the fact that anyone wanting to see a catfight nowadays only has to look at youtube, and other social media sites.  It's free as long as people continue to post them.  So why pay to see something you can see for nothing?  I'm not justifying it, I'm just saying I think it's a major factor.  If guys like to  see two models rip off each other's clothes, and watch them roll around on the ground topless, then the production companies that produce that kind of stuff will always have a place in the market.  But for outfits like Crystal that produced actual fights between women, I think the fact that almost everyone on earth has a phone, and records fights as they happen, and posts them online, is a major reason they are no longer around.

Offline Ais4life

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2023, 12:55:07 PM »
Couldn't say a percentage. Amongst my mates, I would say none have ever mentioned anything about catfights or finding women fighting attractive or appealing. I'm good with that and will happily keep my fetish private. What I have noticed is that my female friends and colleagues, who not often, but maybe after a couple of drinks or even when we're talking casually, will just bring up a fight they had, or saw or came close to having or even imagine having against another girlfriend, or female workmate. I just let them talk, sit back and enjoy!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 12:59:35 PM by Ais4life »