News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Very First Fight You Ever Had

• 2 Replies

bigbellyjohn

Very First Fight You Ever Had
« on: February 15, 2021, 11:49:51 AM »
How many guys or girls can think back and remember the very first fight you ever had good of bad? as for me I remember it very well growing up next door to this filipino family , they had a daughter named Emily she was my best friend and we di deverything to gether. One day while while at her house her parents were at work we started to watch wrestling on televions and Emily wanted to try it so we wrestled not embarrassed to say she beat me up but what really excited me was when I punched her in her belly that was hot but not smart because she totally worked over my belly and I think that was the first step to why I love belly punching so much. As we got older Emily and her parents mved away and I was heart broken and i'll never forget Emily and the fun we had growing up

DottiD

Re: Very First Fight You Ever Had
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 12:41:24 PM »
I think if i recall this has been asked before, but if i am wrong i will add my first, I was  Jr. in H.S. there was a girl who could have passed as my sister , we looked a lot alike and she was as busty as i was, the issue  i think that added to our dislike was we were both popular for our looks but she ws known as the virgin breaker and i was the cool part cheerleader party liked a good party type, her family had the misfortune of living on the end of town that was more the industrial side we lived i na nice suburb quiet street in Ornage County Ca., in school we both were out numbered by Latino but over all the school was pretty good time, her and i never liked each other or my sisters fro that matter , we had a few classes together but she always had a comment , it was to make herself feel better i am sure but she would say childish things like , ( oh Dotti copied my hair style , my dress, my look so on) i never really cared what she said as i and a lot a more loyal friends and well had the eye of most of student body.
 Anyway near the nd of Jr. year her and i grew bustier and well she was earning the title of slut , as is the case in High School words hurt more than action, and she really hated that i had the same look without the reputation, she decided she was tired of it and was going to beat my ass, so one day in a hallway filled with other students she openly said, "3pm behind the library bitch" i think she was seeing if i was going to back down but i smiled and said sure, a few laughs were heard , we met at 3pm and though it wasn't a long fight we went at it and i kicked her ass, which added to the hate for me more, Sr. year she decided to try her luck again, and while that fight was a bit longer I kicked her ass again, a bit more defined, she cried the ned to pay back after we graduated and my then finance came home from boot camp and we were out a t a bar and when i went to the ladies rom she though it was a good time to push her tits at him and flirt, i watched a few seconds as he was pushing her off but she thought she was going tomato point, we had a brief tiff in the bar that bouncers ended fast as it began, after as i was leaving i smiled and said meet at the old High school cow, she agreed and we had the final fight and yes i kicked her ass again for good... a few years after i had moved out of state cause my hubby had a new duty station east, i went back with him and myself and my sisters and he went out one night and there she was a heavier drinking bar whore ,i had to guess she turned to drugs as well her face was all pitted and acne and well she lost a lot of the pizzaz she had in H.S. .

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Very First Fight You Ever Had
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 02:44:39 PM »
My very first IRL conflict is still vivid to me and kind of explains my obsession with facesitting. 

To be as succinct as possible, the Latino girls in the middle/high school I attended had a strong cadre!  And one day they caught me in a secluded spot without any of my friends.  I guess I talked to the wrong guy, because this one girl made it abundantly plain that she was going to "kick my black ass".  And she did. 

During the short but intense fight she grabbed my breasts, and finished me by grabbing my crotch and slamming my back into a wall.  After she got me on the floor, she sat on my face.  I screamed, but my cries were muffled.  She maintained that position as all the girls taunted me.  But as I lay on the floor, under her, I found that having her aromatic crotch in my face (I think she used some kind of perfume) was somewhat intoxicating to me. 

And THAT is why today when I cyber fight Latinos, I hope they facesit me! 

So like Dotti D, I love to fight me some Latin women!!! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)