News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

(Celebrity name) inspiration needed. Help please!

• 6 Replies

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
(Celebrity name) inspiration needed. Help please!
« on: February 18, 2021, 11:02:30 PM »
Hi all, I need some inspiration so hopefully someone can offer a name. Or two. Or even more.
My favourite fantasy catfight is good girl vs bad girl, over me. And I get to watch it. The only rules are the bad girl can win, and even dominate, but she must make the good girl submit or it will be ruled as a draw. And I stay with the good girl if it is a draw. Spoiler alert, the good girl does not submit.
What kind of fight? A proper old-fashioned feminine bitchfight with a lot of rolling around, pulling hair, and even an attempt by the bad girl (she fails) at clawing her hated rival. Did I say the bad girl hates the good girl? She does!! Really, really hates her!!
My good girl? Kate Beckinsale. I always had a serious thing for her beautiful smile and said ‘thing’ has flared up again recently. I can just imagine her smile being transformed into an anguished grimace as some nasty bad girl tears at her gorgeous mane of hair.
Who would I like? Ideally, slightly taller than lovely Kate. More convincing that way I think. And gorgeous. I’d like a blonde but that’s a bonus. She can come from any era and/or any background, i.e., movies, sports, newscaster, weathergirl. No limits here.
So, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated folks.
All the best!!

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Re: (Celebrity name) inspiration needed. Help please!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 01:19:44 PM »
I also love one-sided match where the weak good girl is easily subdued by a much bigger and stronger opponent. Against Kate Beckinsale you could use wrestler Kimberly Benson who is big and strong blonde. But she could use wrestler tactics rather than classic catfighting. Or the actress Brigitte Nielsen. When she was younger she certainly had what it takes to beat Kate easily

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 07:41:22 PM »
Try a rematch with Kaja Gjedsal, (shortest cat fight in movie history,) it needed to a be a lot longer

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 04:06:15 AM »
I haven't seen Kirsten Dunst in a bit
{alt}
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 04:07:27 AM by boobytrap »

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 04:36:59 AM »
or Emma Jones, Leeds Utd TV Presenter

{alt}

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 05:55:27 AM »
Can't get pictures to download but was thinking of these 4:

Katherine Heigl

Charlize Theron

Jenny McCarthy

Nicole Kidman

Offline shotgun6

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 07:51:03 PM »
Take a look at Jenny McCarthy from 2020; looking unbelievably fit at 46...same age as Kate, same height, and approximately the same weight. I think she'd fit the bill as the "bad girl"; and these two going at each other would be sensational; a couple of 47 year olds scrapping with the energy of girls 25 years younger...but with 40 years of hatred and rivalry behind them to fuel the fire. I doubt the bikinis would last more than a few seconds
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 07:57:22 PM by shotgun6 »