News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tangler Tales Trilogy - A Week in the Life of Amy

• 17 Replies

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
Tangler Tales Trilogy - A Week in the Life of Amy
« on: February 27, 2021, 08:44:25 AM »
(Note: I originally read the story by Rival’s Rapture called “Tangler Tales: Bridget vs. Tabitha” and was instantly flooded with inspiration.  The concept drew me in, and I thought about how I could utilise the same idea of two women using a phone app to find an opponent as a springboard to further my writing.  So as somewhat of a tribute to Rivals and the excellent work he’s done, not only in his storytelling but also with his website (https://www.fights.sexy), here is my take on the Tangler Tales series.  Naturally, all credit goes to Rivals Rapture for the concept, and I would like to pass on my thanks for him letting me delve into this world.  If my stories can be anywhere near as entertaining as those of Rivals, I would be more than happy…Also, fair warning that there is a lot of build-up, so I hope you enjoy that type of story.)

Part 1 – With Friends Like These…

Amy was bored.  As she flicked her finger across the touch screen of her phone, her eyes vacantly stared into the handheld illumination, failing to consume any of the text in front of them.  Nothing on her social media feeds interested her.  All her friends were posting vacation photos, or motivational quotes, or complaints about food service at one of the local fast-food joints.  None of it mattered.  Truth be told, she was fed up with most social media sites.  All of them were the same.  She only really checked them to make sure she did not miss a party invite or an occasional message from one of her friends.  Like many young women, she had a lot of social media friends, but only a select few she would actually consider a real friendship.  Most she had unfollowed just because of all the inane rubbish they would post on her feed.  She needed something new from her mobile device to give her something to look at when there was nothing to do…

After a few more minutes of aimlessly scrolling, she put the phone down on the table next to her in disgust.  Her eyes did a sweep of the relatively spacious living area, hoping in vain to spot something worth doing. If only her sister would come home from work so she could go to the gym for a few hours to kill this dreadful Saturday afternoon boredom.  Amy loved the gym.  It allowed her mind to escape the dreariness of her casual job as an artist and life alongside it, and concentrate solely on fitness.  Even as she sat there waiting, her mind started planning which routine she would work through when she eventually arrived at her destination.  She could already feel the sweat trickling down her body as she worked out.  She imagined looking around the large open gym at the other women working out, comparing their toned bodies to her own.  No one would consider her a slouch in the looks department and most men found her very attractive.  Your classic girl next door type.  While Amy was fit, athletic and enjoyed working out, she was not a gym junkie like some of the women that frequented the place.  She was an extremely competitive person on the inside though, and while the gym gave her the freedom to just zone out and get in the groove, it also provided her the opportunity to see how she measured up against her peers.  Her mind would wander mid set of squats, her eyes locking onto women on Stairmasters and exercise bikes, watching their fit legs strain against the resistance with contempt.

It was unusual, she figured, that these sorts of jealous thoughts entered her mind during a workout, especially when she would spot a feminine form she considered to be better than hers.  A feeling of anger would rise with her heart rate as she viewed from afar, the reason why was unbeknownst to her.  It pushed her to work harder, to complete more reps.  These were complete strangers who had nothing to do with her, and yet she would feel extreme jealousy that she was not at their level, or at least she dismissed it as that.  Oh, how she wanted to take those bitches down a notch, to make them see she was better.  Occasionally, Amy would even imagine following a particular woman into the changerooms, or behind the gym, or even back to their house to confront them.  Not that she had ever tried in reality of course.  Starting something in a crowded gym or in some random neighborhood was probably a bad idea…
The rehearsal in Amy’s mind was cut short however by the all too familiar ding on her phone.  She picked it up and checked the notifications.  God fucking damn!  She thought as she read her sister’s message.  A message that informed Amy of a late arrival time and the suggestion of grabbing dinner for one.  A message that murdered any hope of getting away from this boredom filled residency anytime soon, as her sister had taken the only available vehicle in their possession.  Their small, two-bedroom apartment only had one allocated parking bay, not that Amy could afford her own transportation right now.  Her job was very seasonal and was dependent on commissions, which meant her sister’s income paid for everything, for now at least.  Lacking a method of transport was a major issue at times, as replicating her gym routine in the apartment never worked for her.  This was due to the living arrangements being relatively cramped, meaning she could not perform her favourite routines, and she never felt that same sense of competition with no other women present.  Motivation eluded her when she could not compare herself to her unknowing rivals. Looking at the clock, she realised it was only 2pm.  Still so many hours to kill…

Flicking open her social media feed again, she checked who was online.  Maybe she could entice one of her friends into coming over.  She messaged a few people but predictably everyone was busy.  Amy let out a loud, frustrated sigh and slid further down in her chair.  What was she to do about this ridiculously boring afternoon now?  Almost as if on cue, her ringtone sounded again.  This time it was one of her best friends, Stacy, who apparently was just as bored as Amy was, despite being stuck at work.  Amy had been friends with Stacy, who was only a few months younger, for as long as she could remember, and there was no one in the world who she trusted more.  Many afternoons had been mutually spent discussing boys and playing board games during their high school years.  Appearing almost inseparable to everyone who knew them, they were each other’s most trusted confidant.  Since Stacy was on her lunch break, they decided to video call.  Stacy’s slender but cute face appeared on the screen, her straight blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, which was her signature hairdo.  She was a thin girl, about the same height as Amy, but did not work out as much.  It was not as though she was unfit, but she had less time to put into her fitness as Amy.  Although Amy swore her blonde friend had been working out more than usual recently, her generous hourglass curves seemingly accentuated by some extra muscle tone.  Whether it was the case or not, Amy conceded her friend was fantastic to look at.

One thing that was noticeable about Stacy’s face on screen as the blonde adjusted her camera, was the faint black tinge around her right eye.  Makeup had done an amazing job at hiding it, but on closer inspection there was no mistaking she was sporting a shiner.
“Woah Stace, what the hell happened to your eye?  Are you ok?”
“Ahh it’s nothing Aims, don’t worry about it.”
“You can’t say it’s nothing, that’s 100% a black eye!”
“Don’t talk so loud you idiot, I’m in the lunchroom…”  Stacy proceeded to put her headphones in so their conversation would not be broadcast.
“Come on Stace, you’ve gotta tell me!”  Stacy shook her head in response.
“No Aims, it’s nothing to worry about.  I was just clumsy, that’s all…”  Amy decided there was no point probing her friend at this point.  She knew Stacy would tell her if it was a story worth telling. 
“Well, I guess watch what you’re doing next time.  Hope it gets better soon.  Hey what are you doing after work?”
“Uhh, I’m kinda busy.  Why?  Do you need something?” Stacy looked around somewhat nervously.
“Oh, I’m just super bored stuck at home tonight.  My sis is at work until real late so I was hoping you could come over or we could go out or whatever.”
“Sorry Aims.  I would love to but I can’t tonight…” Stacy was again shifting her eyes back and forth.  She was clearly uncomfortable, so Amy moved on to other topics.  They chatted for another fifteen minutes or so before Stacy had to go back to work.  As the call hung up, Amy cursed the fact that Stacy could not help her escape this hellish tedium, their conversation had barely wiped any time off the clock she was back staring at either.  While she sat there in her chair, her mind drifted to the conversation and that black eye.  Why did Stacy of all people have one, and what was she not telling me?  She’s not that clumsy…

In an attempt to pack the thought back into the recesses of her mind, since speculating about it would get her nowhere at this point, Amy decided to grab some tea.  It helped her relax, and she figured maybe she could nap away some of the afternoon.  While she waited for the hot liquid to brew, by force of habit she checked her phone again.  Her social networks remained on life support, not that there had been anywhere near enough time for them to rise again since her last perusal.  In their stead, she opened a few news sites to check out the latest developments.  Nothing of particular interest adorned those online pages either, which Amy figured was par for the course, considering how her day was progressing.  However, just before she closed the last news site and put her phone to sleep, an advertisement caught her eye.  Not because it was particularly flashy or in-your-face, but because it had a beautiful woman arching her back on what looked to be a psychologist’s couch.  Due to the sexual nature of the pose, and her model physique, the woman instantly reminded Amy of the yoga class at the gym she would not be going to this afternoon.  Just thinking about that room filled with posing women caused her competitive juices to flow, just as if she had made it out of this boring apartment and into that sweat-soaked warehouse of fitness.  It was not normal for Amy to feel like this at home, so she decided to find out what this ad was all about, to see why it welled up such a blaze within her.  The woman in the ad, a brunette, was only wearing a bra and panties, which Amy figured was rather risqué for a news website.  But curiously, the ad was there, the woman’s perky breasts pointing upwards towards the text floating above, as if to say, you need to read this…The title of the advert read “Tangler” with the tagline “Your pleasure awaits…”.  Dismissing it as just some dumb adult website trying to lure her in, Amy decided it was not worth pursuing and closed the page.  Her tea was ready anyhow, so she picked up the cup and went to her bedroom to see if she could get some rest.

Around five in the afternoon, Amy was woken from her nap by yet another notification.  It was from one of her many social apps, presenting her with information she was still not interested in.  She swiped away the notification and decided to get up, as it would take a lot to get her back to sleep.  Wandering into the living room again, she plopped down in her familiar chair in front of the TV.  After flicking through the channels for a bit, she left some sport on for background noise, not really paying attention to what was even being played and unlocked her phone once again.  While browsing a few shopping websites, Amy’s interest was suddenly piqued when the TV started playing a commercial.  The TV showed a split screen of two noticeably voluptuous women who were swiping away on their phones.
“Are you bored with the usual outdated social media sites?  Having trouble meeting people?”  The generically overexcited voice-over asked.
“If you said yes to either of those questions, you definitely need to try our brand-new app!  With its state-of-the-art search capabilities and fastest growing userbase on the planet, Tangler is the new wave in social networking.  All you need to do is create an account and then start swiping!  It’s that easy! ...”
Amy had stopped listening to the spiel, instead focusing on the women in the ad.  What was it about this that seemed out of place?  Normally this sort of commercial would be on late night TV since it had all the hallmarks of a dating app.  But it was no dating app she had ever heard of, and not once had it been referred to as that, the preferential description being “a social networking app”.  Then as the sports broadcast came back on, Amy dismissed it once again as something she would not be interested in.  How could it possibly be different to any of the other sites she frequented?  But as she continued to scroll through the shopping website from before, curiosity kept nagging away at her.  Maybe it was the boredom, but between this mystery app and her friend’s unexplained black eye, her mind kept spinning around in circles.  She decided to get up and grab another drink.

Walking back to her perch in front of the TV with the cup of tea in hand, Amy heard the ding of her phone go off yet again.  It was her sister, once again delivering bad news.  Apparently, she now would not be home all weekend due to understaffing, and her subsequently volunteering to do a third shift in a row.  Great… Amy thought as she slouched in the chair.  She jumped back into her social media feed, hoping desperately for an update.  Anything to give her mind something to latch onto that would relieve this incessant tedium…Before her eyes suddenly gravitated towards something familiar in the sidebar.  Another advertisement for that Tangler app…What IS this?  She asked herself.  It was as if this app was sentient and had been following her around, nagging at her for attention like a spoiled child, tempting her with potential release from her the current monotony. 

After considering her minimal entertainment options for a few moments, she caved in.  Well, might as well check it out.  What could possibly go wrong?  She told herself.  Worst case scenario, she figured, it would be another mindless social media app she could uninstall straight away.  There was no real downside to checking it out at least.  Maybe she could even get a discussion going with some new people on this new platform, and if it failed to work out, it would still kill some time.  In a flash her fingers whipped across the screen, opening the store and typing “Tangler” into the search bar.  A white icon with red text appeared at the top of the listing.  She tapped it eagerly and read the description on the next page.

“Live out your fantasies and meet new people at the same time.  Get Tangler today and join the worldwide craze!”  Amy read aloud.  A quick glance over the reviews revealed five stars across the board.  It cant be THAT good, can it?  Why have I never heard of this?  Amy tapped the download button and watched on in anticipation as the bar shuffled across.  She opened the app as soon as she was able.  A how-to page was displayed, along with another description, this one betraying the real reason why so many people had downloaded this app.  A description that you would never find on any TV commercial or website ad.  Amy’s eyes widened in surprise as she consumed the words.
“Tangler is the state-of-the-art social networking app where you can search for like-minded women in your area to fight or fuck with.  The choice is yours!  Anything goes on Tangler and everything is a competition.  Everyone you meet is ready and willing to get down and dirty...”  Amy stared at her phone, re-reading words over again several times as if she were unable to comprehend them.  Did it say what she thought it said?  Fight or fuck?  Was this for real?
“Simply sign up, set your preferences in your profile and start swiping between potential opponents to tangle with, however you see fit.”  She sat there for a moment wondering if she had been caught in a scam.  She had made it a point to be careful with her online profiles, so she was somewhat cautious.  Is this thing really saying I can hook up with another woman to fight them, or worse, fuck?  I’m not a lesbian…The thought of having sex with another woman instantly turned her off the idea.  Disappointed, she closed the app and put her phone back on the table and tried to refocus on the TV in front of her, taking solace in the notion that she’d at least wasted some time…

Unfortunately, as Amy pushed the channel scroll button on the remote, nothing but re-runs and news broadcasts came into view.  Prime time TV would not appear for an hour or two yet.  With the complete lack of entertaining shows available, her mind began to wander back to Tangler.  Her brain’s insatiable curiosity gnawed at her.  She started debating with herself, her mind trying to rationalise what she had seen, while also telling her it could be dangerous and inappropriate.  What if her sister found out?  She would never hear the end of it.  Despite this trepidation, somehow her competitive spirit and curiosity was winning the argument.  All she could think about was those women in the gym and the possibility they were using the app.  It would be perfect if she found one of them to lock horns with.  Just thinking about a fight with one of those gym floozies gave her goosebumps.  Surely, she could keep this a secret, right?  She was 23 years old, she could live her own life.  Besides, this was the first thing she had been interested in doing all day and now there was an entire weekend she had to kill.  Maybe signing up with a basic profile and giving it a look wouldn’t hurt…I don’t have to commit to anything if I don’t want to… she thought to herself as she opened the app up hit the “Sign Up” button.  At least she could scope out the competition and judge for herself if it was worth it. 

Moments later, a username was chosen, an activation link was clicked on, and Amy was logged in, swiping through photos.  She looked on in awe as women passed by her gaze, all of which were dressed in lingerie, bikinis or other scandalous amounts of clothing.  Under each photo was a description of what the woman offered and below that, four buttons.  Each description said something like “Sexfight” or “Titfight” or “Catfight”, which did not make much sense to her.  But what really drew her attention was how beautiful all the women were.  Every time she swiped to a new photo, the fire deep within burned a little brighter.  Why did simply looking at this app induce this level of tense frustration, and yet also enjoyment?  Was it really just jealousy that spurred this feeling on?  She had never been a violent person.  She had only ever had minor scuffles and those were with her sister when they were younger.  Obviously, she had thought about having it out with the women in the gym, but they were just thoughts.  Maybe it was the provocative nature of the women in each photo?  Maybe it was the promise that all these women had signed up with the intention to fight, that they had the same competitive fire that Amy felt, and would therefore give her the challenge she craved?  All Amy knew was that she could not swipe past a photo without imagining tearing into every single woman she saw.  Knowing that she could challenge any one of these women and find out if all that time in the gym had paid off was intoxicating.  She also had an empty apartment and plenty of time to try this little experiment out.  There was nothing stopping her at this point…

After perusing the help pages to find out what some of the “Tangle” descriptions meant, she decided to fill out her profile in order to make herself more attractive to a would-be challenger.
“Hair…Shoulder length, straight, brunette.  Ethnicity…Caucasian.  Eye color…Blue.  Height…five foot five inches.  Weight…132 pounds.  Measurements…35C-25-37.  Age…23.  Skill level…Beginner.”  She sounded off the options as she ran through the profile questionnaire.  At the bottom of the page was the photo upload section.  Once again, her uneasiness made a feeble attempt to argue against putting a photo up.  What if her friends and family saw her in a compromising position?  The question was only considered for a split second however as the fires of competition burned it away.  Figuring she needed to compete with the rest of the profiles on this app to even get a match, any further internal argument was instantly dismissed.  She stripped down to her underwear and tied her hair up.  Adjusting the position of her phone, she adjusted her chest, making sure the selfie camera was able to capture her cleavage.  When she knew she had the perfect shot, she put on her most seductive look and clicked the button.  With the photo uploaded, she resumed her search through the seemingly endless stream of opponents.  No longer satisfied with simply looking, it was time to find someone to tangle with.

Amy was in awe.  Is there really this many women that are willing to fight random strangers?  The app was location based, so these were women in her area!  The whole concept seemed unreal.  To her surprise, most of the photos featured beautiful women, although the cautious part of her figured some of them were probably not real.  It just came with the territory.  As she was scrolling through the potential candidates, Amy’s eyes widened, jaw suddenly agape as she noticed a familiar face appear on the screen.  For several minutes she sat there looking at the picture in front of her.  It couldn’t be…could it?  As the face of her friend Stacy stared back at her, it all made sense.  The black eye, the nervous squirming on the phone, and the fact that she had “something on” tonight.  But Stacy was such a lovely girl.  If she was not looking at the photo in front of her, it never would have occurred to Amy that her friend of many years would be into fighting.  What do I do now?  Do I ask her about it?  Do I hit the green heart?  Surely not…I can’t fight my best friend…Can I?  But even as those thoughts ran through her mind, Amy felt the fire burn once again.  She would not be against fighting her friend.  Perhaps doing something like this with someone she knew was a good idea to get her started?  Each of them trusted the other immensely, so keeping a secret would not be an issue.  Plus, it would be easier to set ground rules since we know each other so well…Amy considered to herself.  Oh god, I hope this doesn’t get in the way of our friendship.  Worse still, what if this did get out somehow?  Her mind started racing, thinking about the consequences of this revelation.  God damn it, why did I have to find Stacy of all people on here?  This was not what was supposed to happen.

After several more minutes of pondering her situation, she decided to take a shower and calm down a bit.  Hopefully then she could make a rational decision.  It had only just ticked over six o’clock in the evening.  Amy wandered into the bathroom, stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower.  As the hot water streamed down her body, she leant her back against the tiled wall and closed her eyes.  All she could imagine in that moment was the picture of Stacy in just her underwear staring back at her from her phone.  Shaking her head to remove the image, she opened her eyes again.  This was not going away.  She was going to have to talk to Stacy about this, and the sooner the better.  Turning off the water and stepping out of the shower, Amy took a moment to admire her wet body in the mirror.  After towelling herself off and dressing, she made her way back out to the living room and picked up her phone.  Amy had decided what to do.  The Tangler app was still sitting open on Stacy’s page.  It read “Tangle: Catfight” and “Stakes: TBD”.  Amy took a deep breath and tapped her finger on the green heart.  Then she put the phone down and waited.  Minutes rolled by agonisingly as she started to pace back and forward in front of her phone.  Not one hour ago she was casually dismissing notifications left and right due to sheer boredom.  Now she was consumed with anxiety waiting for one, almost as if it were informing her of a significant other being released from surgery.

Fifteen minutes rolled by at snail’s pace.  Amy had almost given up hope that she would get a response.  Then, just as she finished that thought, her phone buzzed loudly on the table.  Stacy was calling her.  In her excitement to answer, Amy almost dropped her phone.
“Hey Stace, how’s it going?”  She squeaked out, almost choking on the words.
“Uhh, hey Aims…Glad to be done with work I guess...How are you?”  Stacy sounded somewhat nervous herself.
“I’m good…”  An awkward silence hung in the air.  Amy did not really know how to broach the subject, and considering the lack of ongoing conversation, it seemed as though Stacy did not know either.
“Hey, didn’t expect to hear from you since you had plans tonight?  What’s the go with the phone call?”  Amy broke the ice.
“Listen, don’t try to play dumb…you should already know what my plans were for tonight.  After all, it was you who matched me on Tangler.”  Amy’s heart sank as the words confirmed her suspicion.  Was Stacy angry at her?
“Look, Stacy…I…”
“I had already matched with someone.  I was about to go to her house.  It’s not a good look if you match with someone and then don’t show up.  I’m going to have to explain it away.”
“So you were going to go fight a stranger at her house?”
“No, Amy, not a stranger.  I’ve fought her a couple of times before.  Lucky, since I can call in a favor this time.  But I wasn’t expecting my best friend to suddenly match me out of the blue.”  Stacy’s tone sounded frustrated.  “Why did you even sign up for this?”
“I told you I was bored…”  Stacy sighed on the end of the phone.
“Listen to me very carefully Amy.  This is not some soccer mom cooking class you’ve signed up for.  You need to know what you’re getting into here.  If you aren’t one hundred percent serious about this, I’ll completely understand, I’ll hang up and we can just not talk about it ever again.  You can then delete your profile and move on with your life.  Other women out there are not going to be so nice if you back out on them.  However, if you are serious, and you absolutely want to fight me, then let me know right now.  I’ll go out on a limb for you here, because you’re my friend.  I’ll let you decide, and if you say yes, I’ll make it happen.  But I’ll be expecting a fight so please don’t waste my time Amy.  Now, do you really, seriously want to fight me?”  The ultimatum hit Amy harder than she was expecting.  She knew the question was going to come, but she was probably never going to be ready for it.  Her best friend challenging her to fight.  It felt like a dream.  She thought about the profile photo Stacy uploaded and again felt that scorching feeling which continued to drive her further and further down the rabbit hole.  There was no turning back now, Amy knew what she had to do.
“Yes Stacy, I’m one hundred percent serious.  I want to fight you.”

It was the slowest thirty minutes of her life.  That was how long it took for Stacy to arrive at Amy’s apartment building.  The 23-year-old brunette was busy clearing up as much of the apartment as she could, not because it was necessary, her nervous energy had built to the point where she could not sit still.  The butterflies in her stomach kicked in almost as soon as she hung up the phone and never dissipated.  Ninety minutes earlier she did not know what she was going to be doing for the rest of the weekend.  Now her friend was driving to her house to fight her.  She could barely believe where this night had taken her.  Not long after she finished cleaning, there was a knock on the door.  Amy bounded over to unlock the door and let her friend in.  The blonde had arrived with dinner in hand.
“I brought some food.  Figured we should eat first.”  Stacy placed a pizza box on the table.  Amy grabbed some plates and they served up.  Each sat at opposite ends of the dining table.  They looked at each other in silence while they ate.  An intensity Amy had never felt between them had already started building.  Stacy broke the silence mid-slice.
“Ok Amy.  Tell me, for real this time.  Why did you sign up for Tangler?  It really doesn’t seem like your style.”
“I could say the same about you.  But, really, I cant really explain why I signed up.  I just wanted to.  I couldn’t shake the feeling.  Plus, boredom can be a big motivator.”
“Well.  I almost dropped my phone when I got the notification, I never expected you to be on it.  As for me, I just love the thrill of fighting.  I got into it with a girl years back, I don’t even remember why.  I just knew I loved it.  I found out about Tangler about 6 months ago and I’ve been fighting pretty much once a month.”  Amy noticed the slight tinge of Stacy’s black eye still there.  Now that there was no makeup, it appeared as though it was almost healed.
“When did you get the black eye?”
“I fought a couple of weeks ago.  I love doing this so much that I’ve started to get into it more often.”  The two women kept eating.
“So, Stacy, I noticed your challenge said ‘catfight’?  What do we do?”
“Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve fought a complete newbie…Basically, anything goes.  We just try to hurt each other.  We keep going until one of us gives up.  Obviously, with me, some stuff is off limits.  Particularly serious stuff like eye gouging or anything like that.  But we’ll figure out some ground rules, and I’m happy to go as hard as you want.”
“I think I can manage that.”
“Sure you can.  It’s not hard, just do what comes naturally.  You go to the gym more than me anyway so physically you’ll be fine.  Just remember, don’t worry about hurting me, I want you to.  Now let’s finish up.  I cannot wait to get into this.”  They discussed some basic rules as they consumed the pizza slices and once they had finished eating, they cleaned up the plates and put the leftovers in the fridge.
“Where do you want to do this?  It’s your apartment after all…” Stacy asked.  Amy motioned for her friend to follow her and the two young women made their way across the carpeted living room to Amy’s bedroom.

In the bedroom, the two women knelt on Amy’s queen mattress, not too dissimilar to how they had done in their teenage years.  Except this time, they would trade gossip and board games for hairpulling and slapping.  A moment later, to Amy’s surprise, Stacy started taking her clothes off.
“What are you doing?”  Amy quizzed her friend.
“Look, I don’t know about you, but I need some clothes to take home, and these ones are likely to get ripped if experience is anything to go by.  Surely you don’t want to ruin your clothes either?  It’s pretty standard practice in Tangler fights.  Besides…you’re not afraid to see me naked, are you?”  Stacy flicked a seductive smile to her friend as she said it.  Amy bristled at the goading question.  She was neither a lesbian nor into looking at naked female bodies, but the hint of challenge in the question was enough to put an end to those thoughts.  First her t-shirt, then her shorts and finally underwear all came off.  Both women sat there for a moment, eyeing the other off.  Although they had been friends for a long time, this was their first time seeing each other fully naked.  Amy was gobsmacked at Stacy’s physique.  Now she knew where her friend’s extra training came from.  This fight game had done wonders for her body it seemed.  The young blonde had a nice flat stomach; round and perky breasts about as big as her own; firm, tight thighs and of course that gorgeous slender face.  But when their gazes locked, in those hazel eyes across from hers, Amy saw intensity burning, challenging her.  As she stared into Stacy’s eyes, she felt that familiar sensation down below her stomach, the same feeling that made her investigate those ads, and ultimately fuelled her hunger to fight.  It was as if she was at the gym, looking at one of those bitches on the Stairmaster.  All she wanted right then was to lunge at the girl on the other side of the bed.  The difference was, unlike at the gym, now she was able to…

“Ok Amy, even though we’re friends, I’m not going to hold back on you.  I’ll ask you once more.  Are you sure you want to do this?”  Without even fully realising what she was doing, Amy let loose her right hand, her palm smacking into Stacy’s left cheek.  It forced Stacy’s head to whip around to the right, ponytail flailing around after her.  Stacy put her hand to her cheek, a smirk appeared on her lips as she turned back to Amy, before launching her own right-handed slap to Amy’s face.  The collision rattled Amy for a second.  But at that moment when her friend’s hand impacted with her cheek and she felt the sting reverberate through her skull, the fire below that had been slowly simmering away all afternoon finally exploded into an inferno.  She thumped another palm into her now rival’s face, before receiving the same in kind.  There was no turning back, not that she wanted to.

For the next several minutes, the two young women exchanged vicious slaps to each other’s faces, their cheeks becoming red from the punishment.  Amy felt a rush every time her hand collided with her opponent’s head, but even more so when Stacy returned the favor.  Even though her cheeks were hurting, she loved this exchange more than she expected.  After a particularly heavy slap rocked Amy, she decided to change things up.  Instead of following up with a slap of her own, she reached around, grabbed Stacy’s blonde ponytail and yanked hard on it.  Stacy’s head jerked awkwardly to the left, and the blonde retaliated.  Both girls then clutched hair with both hands and pulled down, forcing their heads backward and their bodies together.  For the first time in her life, Amy felt her naked breasts mash and rub together with another pair.  She noticed her nipples hardening more and more each time they swiped across the pillows of skin in front of them, while the equally hard enemy nipples stabbed back at her.  Every time one of the combatants lost their grip, back their hands would dive onto the other’s mane, and they would once again feel the sting on their scalp.  Eventually, the two of them lost balance and fell onto their sides on the bed.  With their legs now free to move, they snaked together, each girl feeling an enemy thigh slide past her naked pussy, generating a low moan from Stacy and a squeal from Amy.  She pulled Stacy’s face close to hers by the hair, to the point where they touched foreheads, their breath mingling between their lips.
“Hey bitch, don’t even think about any lesbian shit.  I’m not into that.”  Amy snarled at her friend.
“Fuck you Amy, you’re the one with your thigh in my pussy.”  Stacy’s words stung Amy.  Where did this sudden animosity come from?  Perhaps this was what happened in these fights.  She was not going to back down either way.
“No, fuck you bitch.  I love you as a friend, but if you try anything, I’m going to fuck you up!”
“Just try it you fucking pussy.  I told you, if you’re not ready to do this shit then fucking give up.”  As if on cue, upon hearing those words, Amy’s anger raged.  She let one hand go of Stacy’s hair, balled it into a fist and thumped it into her friend’s side.  Stacy grunted and let one of her own hands go.
“Oh, we’re doing this now are we Aims?  Well bring it on…”

The tension had risen a notch during this exchange of pleasantries.  Both young women were still on their sides, legs locked together.  They continued to hold their opponent’s hair with the hand trapped beneath them, but now their free hand was being used to punch the other girl anywhere they could.  Fists smacked into faces, sides and occasionally boobs.  Each impact forcing a grunt or squeal from the girls as they assaulted each other.  Meanwhile as each girl writhed around to gain some control, their thighs continued to rub against enemy pussy.  Amy’s competitive drive was already stoking her competitive inferno, but with Stacy’s thigh massaging her, she started to feel pleasure alongside it, intermingling with the flames.  The furious punching between the two felines kept up at a remarkable pace.  One moment Amy’s fist would collide with Stacy’s face, the next Stacy’s would pound Amy’s boob, squishing it inwards.  Then, Amy would retaliate by smacking the blonde in the stomach, before receiving a fist to her nose.  On and on the wild thrashing went, until their arms started to get tired and their punches slowed.  Amy, frustrated that she was not getting the upper hand, wrapped her arms around her foe and used her weight to roll on top of Stacy.  Her rival had other ideas though, and she followed suit.  The two girls squeezed together as they rolled back and forward on the bed.  Breasts resumed their war as they ballooned out the side of their body clamp, a pulse of excitement shot through each girl as their nipples flicked past each other.  As they struggled to regain the top position, Stacy started to roll them towards the edge of the bed.  Amy tried to fight back but Stacy now had some momentum up, and all the brunette could do was feel her spine roll beyond the edge of the mattress as the pair of warriors toppled onto the floor.

The impact with the carpeted floor jarred the two loose and they rolled away from each other.  It was the first time they had been able to take a break, so they knelt there eyeing each other off while they caught their breath.  Amy looked across at her friend and noticed her dishevelled hair, minor scratches and reddened cheeks.  The disbelief that not only was she mid fight with her best friend, but that she was enjoying it returned to her.  A weird sort of arousal had formed within her, and all she wanted to do now was to resume hostilities.  After another moment or two of catching her breath, Amy pounced, tackling Stacy back into side of the bed.  The two wrestled around for a bit next to the bed, before eventually Stacy got her right arm around Amy’s neck in a headlock.  Amy felt her left cheek squishing into tit flesh.  She tried to push Stacy’s back with her arms, but it was not overly effective, as Stacy was keeping control of her position with her powerful legs.  Amy was finding it hard to breathe, and in desperation she reached up with both hands. One managed to grab Stacy’s hair and pull, the other finding the blonde’s left breast, her fingers clamping down on it.  Stacy yelped in pain as the twin assault hit her.  The two girls stayed locked in this position for a minute or so, the brunette stuck with her face sandwiched into the blonde’s tit, the blonde’s head getting wrenched back awkwardly by her hair.  Amy could hear Stacy grunting in pain as her dual assault continued, until suddenly she felt herself getting rolled over the top of her opponent, her feet flipping over her and hitting the wall.  Now Stacy was lying on top of her, trapping one of her arms and using her ample chest to smother her.  The blonde tried to reach around and grab at the brunette’s boobs in retaliation for a few moments ago.  Even though Amy was trying to breathe she could not help but feel more and more aroused by the foreign hand kneading and squeezing at her chest.  Finding it hard to even move at this point, Amy was only able to continue her pull on her opponent’s hair with her free hand.

Amy was really having problems breathing at this point, and she started thrashing about wildly trying to get Stacy off her.  As her grip started to slip away from the blonde’s hair, she let go and started punching her foe’s side and back, although she was not doing much damage.  Finally, after exhausting all other options, she did the only remaining thing she could, which was to bite down on the tit flesh in front of her face.  Stacy let out a shriek in response and rolled away from Amy.  The two young women lay on the floor for a few moments.  Stacy sat up, glaring at the brunette and touched lightly at her wounded breast.  Amy was just lying there, sucking in deep gulps of air.  When she was able, she sat up and looked over at the blonde.  Their eyes met, any hint of affection and friendship they shared earlier that day had disappeared from their gaze.  It had become hot in the room due to the exertion of the two girls, and they were now sweating profusely.  After a moment they got to their feet and walked up to each other.  Standing with their stiffened nipples just barely touching, hands on hips, they continued to glare into each other’s eyes.  Amy loved this animosity between the two.  It recharged her, and as her inferno raged within her, she felt the first signs of wetness between her legs.
“I cant believe you fucking bit me!”  Stacy almost spat the words at her.
“I couldn’t breathe!  What did you expect me to do?  Not to mention you were fondling my fucking boobs you lesbian slut!”  Amy shot back.
“Don’t lie Aims, I can tell you fucking enjoyed it.”
“I thought we were here to fight Stace, not fuck each other’s brains out!”
“Oh I’m here to fight alright, but if you’re too scared to get dirty then you can give up right now.”  The challenge felt like a shot to the stomach.  What was that supposed to mean?  Amy was not into girls.  But then again, she was standing here sweaty and naked in a fight with her best friend.  None of this made sense.  On top of all that, her lower body had started screaming at her for release.  That was it, there was no reason to be cautious anymore.  However Stacy wanted to fight her, she’d beat her.  Amy pushed her chest into Stacy’s, their boobs pancaking together again.
“I’ll fuck you up however you want bitch.”

Each girl reached up again and yanked her opponent’s hair.  They started to stumble around the room trying as they attempted to rip the other’s locks out, panting and grunting as their awkward dance took them around the room.  A moment later, their violent waltz was interrupted by the wall of the bedroom, Amy leaning into and trapping Stacy against the hard surface.  Their sweat slicked bodies started sliding up and down each other as they fought for control.  Amy then pushed back slightly before smacking her tits into her rival’s.  Both girls let out a grunt as their chests collided, with each feeling an odd cocktail of pain and pleasure pulse through them.  Amy started repeating this action, pushing away before ramming home with her chest, continually pinning Stacy into the wall.  With each smack of boob on boob, shivers ran down her spine as their concrete nipples stabbed and poked.  She could feel her pussy start to leak as her arousal continued to build.

Clearly fed up with this onslaught, Stacy pushed off the wall as Amy was drawing back, causing another breast collision, but this time Amy’s momentum caused her to stumble backwards.  As she fought to regain her balance, Stacy came at her again.  As their boobs smashed together once more, Amy felt the bed behind her hit her legs and she tumbled backwards onto the soft mattress.  Stacy leapt on top of her before Amy could regain her bearings.  Once again, the two young women thrashed about on the bed.  Each grabbed a handful of hair, they started punching each other in the face.  In Amy’s position she was limited in the amount of damage she could do this way, but by tugging her rival’s hair back down, Stacy’s head was pulled around at a weird angle causing her aim to be compromised.  As the punches flew, their legs once again slid together, each feeling the wetness between their opponent’s legs.  Neither of them knew exactly whether the liquid they felt was sweat, or if it betrayed their opponent’s sexual desire.  Amy only knew the truth about her own body, and as that foreign thigh massaged her pussy, the truth was she was getting close to releasing all that desire.  Her most immediate problem though, involved having to stop the constant fists raining down on her face and breasts.  Realising she was having problems pulling her opponent over by the hair and her punching arm was getting weary, she decided to use her legs to get out of this.  She flattened her leg onto the mattress before throwing a knee into Stacy’s waiting vagina.  Stacy eyes bulged as she was pushed forward, the immense pain rocked her body.  Unfortunately for Amy, Stacy lost balance and her chest once again landed on the brunette’s face.  Amy thrashed around while her friend regained composure, managing to roll Stacy off her so they were on their sides.  Their eyes locked again in this position, Amy seeing the pure fury in Stacy’s eyes from that last move.  She was certain she knew what was coming next.

As Stacy’s right knee smacked into Amy’s nether regions, the collision made a weird splat noise.  A tsunami of pleasure and extreme pain blasted through Amy’s body as she was rocked by the impact.  She felt tears welling up in her eyes as she sent her own left knee crashing into Stacy’s pussy in retaliation.  After a minute or so of this cruel back and forth, the two of them hugged together, resting their chin on the other’s shoulder.  With their bodies bound together so closely, neither could jam her knee into the now very sensitive womanhood of the other girl any longer.  Their legs snaked together once more, the dragging of thigh across pussy lips and clitoris causing each young woman to moan loudly in between sobs.  Amy was not sure how her battle with Stacy had escalated to this point, but she was certain she could not take much more punishment.  Surely, she hoped, her opponent felt the same.  After a moment of rest in this position, their sweaty bodies still slowly writhing together, Amy sensed the blonde start to move more vigorously up and down her upper leg.  This in turn caused Stacy’s thigh to run across her own pussy more frequently.  This in turn caused the brunette’s hips started moving by reflex more than anything.  Not being able to stand the increased sexual friction, both Amy and Stacy had started humping each other’s smooth thigh.  Faster and faster they their pelvises brushed along the smooth and sweat-slicked skin of their opponent’s upper leg.  They hugged their bodies close, breasts once again ballooning out the side of their bodies.  Each took a hand and once again yanked hair as the rhythmic sexuality continued.

Amy shut her eyes as tears streamed down her face.  She could not think straight, the constant pain on her scalp was competing with the intense waves of pleasure from her lower body.  She could not stand it anymore.  Something had to give.  It was as if she no longer had control over her own hips, her body betraying her, its sole objective was to find release.  On and on the waves of pleasure washed over her like an angry sea for what seemed like hours.  Amy could hear moans escaping her lips along with those of her rival, although to her it seemed like she was not uttering them.  Her body had taken over, no longer competing with the other feminine form locked together with it.  It was so close…

Two young women who earlier that Saturday were best friends, and who moments ago were locked in combat, now clutched each other tightly, legs constricting together simultaneously as the orgasms surged through them.  Amy felt their lower bodies throb and convulse together, the violent climax from her pussy forced her to scream into Stacy’s shoulder in excruciating euphoria.  Their battle and everything preceding it that day had been forgotten, their bodies now consumed by the rapture.  She had never experienced such intense pleasure in her life.  For minutes on end she lay there, trembling in the arms of her equally shattered rival, no longer really feeling anything.  Amy did not know how long she lay there in that embrace; her eyes closed the entire time.  Her utterly exhausted body no longer responded to her, instead choosing to melt away into the sweet escape that was sleep.

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Author at Fights.Sexy
Re: Tangler Tales Trilogy - A Week in the Life of Amy
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 08:45:10 AM »
Part 2 – Family Feud

Amy’s eyes fluttered open as sunlight poured in through a slit in the curtains that framed the window above her bed.  As the world around her came into view, she started to feel her muscles aching from overuse.  She stared up into the ceiling for a few moments, wondering whether she actually recalled the events of the previous night or if it was a dream.  Recounting what happened in her head, she remembered inviting her best friend over to fight in her bedroom via a phone app.  Pain from her tortured scalp and the impacts from slaps and punches revealed themselves again.  She remembered the charge that jolted her when their boobs brushed lightly against each other, as they stood and glared with an anger that was completely out of character for the two best friends.  It all seemed so surreal and bizarre.  There’s no way that could have happened…right?  Amy questioned herself.  It had to be a dream.  As she started to rise from the bed, she looked to her right, and her expression morphed into a mixture of horror and amazement.  Sure enough, Stacy’s elegant, naked form was still sleeping there on her bed.  She was “Exhibit A”.  Definitive proof confirming their night together had everything but a dream.

Amy caught herself admiring the blonde’s nude body and as she hurriedly looked away, the realisation struck her.  Had she really had sex with another woman?  Every fibre of her being had told her she was not a lesbian before now, and yet she was not able control herself last night.  No, it was not Stacy that made her do it.  There was no denying her friend was very attractive, but it was more than that.  That burning feeling of competition, of jealousy was what caused it.  Simply looking at that fit feminine body next to her add fuel to the fire once more.  That jealousy welled up in her again, because try as she might, she could not remember who won.  All she could remember was the moments before her body betrayed her.  Lying there in that tight embrace like conjoined twins, Stacy’s smooth thigh caressing her pussy, and tears lining her face as she rested her chin on Stacy’s shoulder.  Anything after that moment was a blur.  The sting of no result hurt, much worse than any loss would have, and now she had the taste of blood with no kill to feed her.  Noting it was probably too soon to fight Stacy again considering all that had happened, Amy decided she needed another opponent as soon as possible to satiate these emotions.  As Stacy shuffling around in her sleep grabbed her attention again, Amy resisted the urge to dive on her friend and recommence hostilities.  Her muscles were shouting at her, commanding rest.  Right now, it was time to get herself cleaned up.  Entering the shower and turning it on, she closed her eyes and tried to relax under the falling water.

After her shower, Amy walked back into the bedroom.  Stacy was still lying there, naked and asleep.  The brunette girl got dressed in some red shorts and a white t-shirt before walking out to the kitchen for some food.  She sat down at the table with some cereal, her mind still swirling with the thoughts and questions that plagued her about the events of the previous night.  After she finished her breakfast, she tried to get her mind off things by checking her various social media apps.  As she scrolled through the endless posts filled yet again with irrelevancy, she heard the shower running.  Clearly Stacy was awake now.  It was not long before the blonde made her way out to the living area.
“Hey Aims, how are you doing this morning?”  Stacy seemed extremely upbeat and had a huge smile on her face as she walked out of the bedroom.  She was drying her hair with a towel.  Her mood seemed almost wrong considering the two of them had been in a violent embrace not 10 hours earlier.  Why was she so happy?  Did she know something Amy did not?
“I’m good Stace.  Good shower?  Did you get enough sleep?”
“Yeah I’m not sure how many hours I got to be honest…” Stacy sat down at the table across from Amy.  They looked at each other in awkward silence for a few moments.  Neither girl looked particularly bad considering they had been in a vicious fight.  There were some minor cuts and bruises, but nothing that they couldn’t hide away if need be.
“Hey Amy, what did you think of last night?  I definitely enjoyed it so hoping you had as much fun as I did.  Oh and I know we said and did some bad stuff to each other, that’s just all part of the experience.  So I hope it wont come between us as friends or anything like that.”  Stacy decided to break the ice.
“I’m sorry Stacy.”  Amy paused, trying to think of what to say.  “I’m not sure what to feel right now.  We really went at it last night didn’t we?”
“…Yeah we sure did.”  Stacy’s smile gradually faded as she heard Amy’s words, realising her friend may not have shared her enjoyment.
“Listen, I’ve got a lot running through my mind at the moment, and I’m not sure if I’m entirely happy with what happened last night.”  Amy looked away awkwardly as she spoke.
“What do you mean?”
“Stace, I don’t think this is the right time to talk about this.  I need to process some things.  I promise, when I’m ready we’ll talk about this more, but right now is not the time.”  Stacy nodded, although it was clearly not a nod of acceptance.  Her sigh was one of disappointment.
“Well, shit.  I knew this was probably a bad idea…Ok Aims, I guess I might as well head off then.  Clearly you need some time to yourself.  Just remember, you know you can talk to me anytime you need.”  Amy nodded.  After letting Stacy brush her hair and finish getting ready to leave, she led her friend to the door before they said their goodbyes.  As the door closed behind her friend, Amy felt a tear roll down her cheek.  This was not how this was supposed to go.  It seemed so thrilling and exciting when she was setting up her profile.  But she still remembered the fury that coursed through her whenever Stacy connected with a punch or ripped at her hair.  This was one of her best friends who had caused her pain.  How could she just move on from that?  Especially when they ended up doing something completely foreign and unpalatable to Amy.  She recalled vividly the two of them grinding on each other’s athletic thighs.  I’m not a lesbian…she convinced herself, even though a small voice in the depths of her head argued back but maybe you liked that happy ending anyway…Amy shook her head and rubbed her eyes.  If this were anyone but Stacy, maybe it would have been easier to simply dismiss this and move on.  Maybe doing this with her friend was not the best idea first up after all…

For the rest of the day, Amy was restless.  No matter what she did, she could not take her mind off the events of the previous night.  To make matters worse, she still could not go anywhere, as her sister would not get home from work until very late.  All morning the thoughts swirled around her mind.  It was as if she were questioning her very essence, like she had awoken some unknown side of herself.  She could not deny she enjoyed everything about last night, even admitting to herself that the sex felt fantastic, even though it did not feel right to her.  But the prevailing feeling was that she was not ultimately satisfied.  The dominant force in her mind when she signed up for the Tangler app, was one of competition.  She wanted to show that she was able to compete with those women at the gym.  By not beating her friend last night, or at least not knowing as such, she was still consumed by that need.  A need that pained her more than any bruise or scratch or sore muscle right now.  She needed a release from this feeling, and the best way to do it, she thought, was to find a new opponent.

Amy jumped into the Tangler app and started flicking through the search results.  Finding a few intriguing options, she hit the green heart icon and waited.  Of the ladies she tried to match with, two responded relatively quickly.  One, it turned out, was not available that afternoon.  But the other suggested she was ready to go, her profile stated she wanted a “Catfight”.  The stakes?  This time the field read “Cash”.  Amy started messaging with the girl to nail down the details.  After a bit of banter back and forth, Amy laid down the challenge.
A: Hey bitch, lets just get right to it, want to fight?
L: Fuck yes.  Been waiting for a match all day.
A: I cant leave my apartment, but if you can come here I’ll beat your ass.
L: Why cant you leave?  Sounds a bit sus you wanting me to come to your joint.
A: You fucking scared?  I guarantee this is all above board.  If you want to chicken out though…
L: Fuck you bitch, send me your addy and I’ll teach you a lesson!

After sending over the details, Amy waited for her new foe to arrive.  Her name was Laura, and her profile described her as a 27-year-old Caucasian, five foot seven with curly red hair and was about the same weight as Amy.  Laura looked great in her photo; she obviously took care of herself.  Something about this woman was very familiar though.  Amy felt like she knew her opponent before even meeting her but could not put her finger on why she recognised her.  However, those thoughts took a back seat as Amy could feel the same excitement she felt yesterday being generated within her while she waited for this woman to arrive.  It was not long before there was a knock on the front door.  As Amy opened the door, the woman in front of her smiled.
“Hey bitch, I’m Laura!  I guess you’re Amy?” The woman exclaimed in an almost sarcastically friendly tone.  She was wearing a green t-shirt, flip flops and a pair of red short shorts.
“Come in.” Amy replied as she motioned for the redhead to enter the apartment.  After the door was closed, the two glared at each other in the doorway.
“Where are we doing this?”
“My bedroom.”
“Lead the way.”

In the bedroom, the two of them stood up close, staring into each other’s eyes.  Amy’s body was still feeling the fatigue from her fight with Stacy.  Her muscles burned from the exertion, but she did her best to suppress it as she glared at her new opponent.  Amy could feel the tension rising in the room already, even though she barely knew this person.  However, despite this, the more she looked at this woman, the more she thought she recognised her.  If only she could remember where…
“Alright.  Laura was it?  How are we going to do this?”
“Clothes off bitch.  I don’t want my clothes ruined.”  Those words suddenly sent a shiver down Amy’s spine.  Naked again?  At that moment, her mind was thrust back to the encounter with Stacy and it’s sexual ending.  What if the same thing happened here?  Having post fight sex with a complete stranger didn’t sit well with Amy.  But she was here now, she could not let herself chicken out.  She needed to beat this woman, for her own sake if anything.  She would just have to make sure to beat her quickly.
“Fine with me.”  Amy replied.  The two women proceeded to strip down.  Standing naked in that bedroom, Amy noticed the girl’s nipples hardening more and more as they looked each other over.
“You know, we haven’t discussed the stakes.”  Amy reminded her red headed rival.
“Since I don’t know you, I won’t go too hard on you.  $250 each sound good?”  Amy considered this for a few moments.  She could probably afford it.  At least, that was what she told herself, as she knew this fight was happening either way.  She needed this.
“Deal.”  The two women continued to stand there in silence for a few moments, eyeing each other off.
“You know Amy, you look awfully familiar.”  Amy was taken aback by this.  Where did she know this person from, and more importantly, why did they recognise her?  Oh well, that was a question for later.
“That’s nice bitch.  Why don’t we just get started and worry about that sort of shit later?”
“Ooooohhhh…Eager to play are we skank?  Fine, I’m happy to oblige.”

The brunette and the redhead squared off, each raising their fists up in front of their breasts.  As they started to circle around each other, Amy ran her eyes over her opponent’s body.  It was fit and athletic like hers, with nice round breasts and a trim stomach.  It was obvious she worked out a lot.  They circled around a couple of times, wary of their newly met rival.  Laura threw a few testing slaps out.  Amy felt the stings and returned the favor.  The two women spent a few minutes flicking slaps at each other’s bodies.  Amy felt every hit collide with her already sore body and remembered she needed to get this over with quickly.  As much as she loved the adrenaline rush of fighting another woman, her body was weary, and above all, she didn’t want this fight to end like the one with Stacy.  After a hand from Laura smacked into Amy’s left boob, the brunette jumped into her opponent and grabbed her red locks.  As she yanked the redhead’s head back painfully, she suddenly felt her own head jerk back violently.  Both women screamed as their heads were ripped back and forward.  Each planted their strong legs apart as they tried to stay balanced and upright while this tug of war went on.  Amy noticed her breasts rubbing against Laura’s and felt the surge of pleasure, but this time her breasts ached as they were compacted.  They were not used to this sort of punishment so soon after their first battle.

During this mutual hair pull, Amy suddenly felt her knee buckle forward due to Laura’s movements, and they crashed to the floor.  Laura ended up on top of Amy, with the brunette squirming around underneath her.  Getting her hands free, Amy tried to push her foe’s torso up and off her, but it was then that she felt the wall of fatigue hit her like a truck.  Her muscles stopped responding to her, her strength sapped by weariness.  Clearly Amy was not ready to face two opponents in less than twenty-four hours, which in hindsight should have been obvious to her.  No amount of working out would have prepared her for the amount of physical exertion required to fight twice in such a short period of time with no previous experience at all.  Her opponent, sensing that Amy was failing to fight back, grabbed the brunette’s wrists and held them to the floor.  She sat atop the 23-year-old, her round, firm ass flattening the soft breasts below it.
“What’s the matter bitch?  You’re done already?”  A smirk appeared on Laura’s face.
“Ugh…fuck…” Amy was not able to conjure up a suitable reply to that as she tried feebly to squirm out of from under her new rival.
“That’s what I thought.  A shame, I was looking forward to a good fight, but you’ve just wasted my time.  Well, might as well get something out of it along with my money…”  For a split-second, Amy wondered what she was talking about before her eyes widened in horror.  The redhead, still holding Amy’s arms down, shuffled forward and lowered her naked pussy down onto the brunette’s mouth.  As the tender skin touched her lips, Amy screamed into the other girl’s lower body.  She thrashed about, suddenly feeling a second wind as her body reacted to her fear and tried desperately to remove her foe.
“Stop struggling!  All you need to do is eat me out and I’ll be on my way…Don’t worry, you might even enjoy it…” Laura started to move her vagina back and forward, starting a slow grind on Amy’s face.  Amy continued to struggle, but to no avail.  Soon enough, as her remaining energy sapped away and the ache of her muscles returned, she resigned herself to the fact that she had lost.  As the now wet vagina swiped across her face, the intoxicating smell of sex filling her nostrils, Amy closed her eyes.  Instead of lying under a 27-year-old woman, she wished that she were asleep, so she could wake up from the nightmare she was enduring.  She no longer wanted any part of this madness.  It was never supposed to be like this…

Out of nowhere, she was roused from her thoughts by a combination of fresh air hitting her face, a scream, and a weight being lifted off her face.  Amy opened her eyes as she sucked in deep breaths of cool, refreshing air.  She stared at the ceiling for a moment, trying to comprehend what had happened.  As her senses returned and her breathing normalised, she heard some banging and yelling coming from the other side of the room.  Propping herself up on her elbows, she scanned the room, her eyes widening once again at what she saw.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing you fucking bitch!?”
“Get the fuck off me!”
“Only if you get the FUCK out of my apartment!”
“Fuck you shithead, that bitch owes me money!”
“You can shove your fucking money!”
At some point, Amy’s sister Megan had walked into the room, grabbed Laura by the hair, and was now sitting on top of her as the redhead thrashed about.  Every time Laura said something back to Megan, the redhead would eat a fist to the face along with the reply.  Amy could do nothing other than stare at this scene in disbelief.  Finally, after a few minutes, Laura gave up.
“Fucking fine, I’ll leave.  Just get the fuck off me!”
“You’re damn right you will!”  Megan got off the defeated, and still naked, Laura who proceeded to pick up her clothes.  She turned to Amy and glared daggers into her.
“Listen up whore, this shit isn’t finished.  Next time you better be fucking ready.  I’m going to make you fucking regret this shit that’s happened today, mark my fucking words.”  Threatened Laura as Megan pushed her out of the room.  Amy laid flat on the carpet again and ran her fingers through her hair.  Why is my fucking sister here now of all times?  I thought she was stuck at work…Oh shit, how am I going to explain this?  A vortex of questions rampaged around in her head now that the realisation of the situation had taken hold.  There were so many ways these next few minutes could go, and Amy figured most of them were probably bad for her.

“Ok Amy, get up, get dressed and get out here.  We have to talk.”  The voice of Megan came from the living room.  Amy’s heart sank as she stepped into her shorts.  A lecture from her older sister was the last thing she needed.  Ever since Amy had moved into her 28-year-old sister’s apartment a few years ago, Megan had taken on a somewhat motherly role.  With their parents living overseas now, it was difficult to keep in touch with them on a regular basis.  While Amy was very appreciative of her sister and how hard she worked to pay for everything they needed, they did not always see eye to eye on things, which she figured was pretty typical for siblings.  Amy’s commissions contributed somewhat, but she knew a lot fell on her sister’s shoulders, and with her job as a nurse on the night shift providing its fair share of stresses, things got testy occasionally around that apartment.  Still, they were family and got on quite well most of the time, so Amy was hopeful they could talk this particular sticky situation out.

After taking a few deep breaths to compose herself, Amy trudged her way out to the living area.  She wished she had more time to at least get over the humiliating defeat she just endured, but there was Megan, standing there in the living room, hands on hips.  The two sisters could have been mistaken for twins, their bodies were almost identical.  Megan was probably a few pounds heavier due to her lacking the time to work out as much as Amy, but despite that she shared her sister’s good looks.  Like her sister, her face was framed by luscious brunette hair, although it was a bit longer and wavier, and she liked to add blonde highlights for a bit of individuality.  Megan also had the same cute round face as her sister, although it was currently crumpled into a glare that could pierce solid steel.  How she was not dead tired from a full day and night shift at work was anyone’s guess.  Amy opened her mouth to say something but never got the chance to utter a sound.
“What the actual fuck was that Amy?  I get home from work and the first thing I see is you, fully naked, with some random bitch sitting on your face!  I can’t believe this!  All I wanted to do was get home and relax but now I have to deal with your fucking shit!  What if Mom and Dad found out about this?  What would they say?  I cant believe…”  Amy just stood there awkwardly as the tirade continued.  It seemed to go on forever.  Even though in some ways she expected this, it still hit her hard.  Finally, after a few minutes more the barrage of words stopped, and the inevitable question was asked.
“So?  What do you have to say for yourself?”  Megan probed as she stood there with that same glare in her eyes.  Amy explained what happened with Laura, providing as little detail as possible.
“I’m sorry Megan.  I didn’t expect you to be home so soon…”
“Oh, so you were planning on hiding this shit from me, were you?”
“Well, what do you expect?  It’s not exactly easy to tell someone ‘Hey, so I’m going to be inviting a complete stranger over to our house to fight them naked’ now is it?”
“As opposed to not doing that?  Why would you even do that in the first place?”  By this point Megan had crossed her arms like an angry mother.  Amy knew she needed to be careful with her next answer.  Unfortunately, her mouth was much less cautious.
“I…I was bored…”  Megan’s jaw dropped.
“You what?  You were BORED?”
“Well…you said you weren’t going to be back all weekend, and I had nowhere to go.”
“And I suppose there wasn’t anything at all you could do other than fighting some woman in your bedroom?”  Amy looked away sheepishly, not knowing how to respond to that.  After a moment, Megan sighed.
“Fuck, I can’t deal with this right now.  Amy, we’ll talk about this later.  I’m going to have a nap.”  Amy looked away from Megan’s glare as she walked by.  She could hear her sister muttering to herself as she wandered up the corridor to the second bedroom.
“Shit…” Amy said to herself.  The conversation went about as well as she thought.  Feeling the fatigue of two fights in 24 hours hit her again, she made her way back into her own bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

A couple of hours later, Amy woke to what sounded like her sister’s ringtone.  Megan always had the volume on the loudest setting since she carried it around in her handbag a lot when she was not at work.  Amy tried to wait it out, but the phone kept ringing.  Finally, after thirty seconds or so, she grumbled and got up, rubbing her eyes as she groggily stumbled her way out to the living room.  The phone was on the table.  Why did she leave it out here?  Amy wondered as she walked over.  However, as luck would have it, the phone went to voicemail just as she arrived at the table.  Of course…Amy yawned.  Frustrated that she had been woken up, she picked up the phone to check who this caller was, at the very least so she could relay a message to her sister later.  However, when she activated the screen and looked at the notifications, she almost dropped the device in disbelief.  Three of the notifications bore the now extremely recognisable logo of the Tangler app.  There’s no way…She said to herself.  She placed the phone back down on the table and stood there for a moment, processing this new piece of information.  So SHE’S been doing this all along…Amy thought to herself.  Once again, that now all too familiar fire ignited inside her.  How dare she criticise me when she’s doing the same fucking thing behind MY back!? 

Without really thinking about it, Amy stormed up the corridor and whipped the door to her sister’s bedroom open.  Her sister was laying on the bed in her underwear, a lace bra and panties, still asleep.
“WAKE UP MEGAN!”  Amy shouted.  Her sister’s head jerked up in reaction to the sound, before looked around groggily.
“What the hell are you doing in here Amy?”  Megan yawned.
“You have some fucking nerve getting all high and mighty when you’ve been hiding the same shit from me!”  Megan’s face looked perplexed.
“What are you talking about?”
“Don’t play dumb Megan.  I saw your phone notifications, you’ve got the fucking Tangler app on your phone!”
“Why would you look at my fucking phone?  And on top of that, how do YOU know about the Tangler app?  Don’t tell me that’s why that bitch was here when I got home…”
“Your stupid ringtone woke me up because you left it out on the table.  It was pretty hard to miss.  And so what if I know about the Tangler app?  How bout you explain why you’re trying to take the fucking high road when you’re down here with me!”  Amy stood there with her hands on her hips in the same pose Megan was in earlier, almost revelling in her newfound leverage.  Megan got up from the bed and walked over to her sister, stopping a few inches away from her.  Both now had menacing looks on their faces, their eyes shooting daggers into the opposite pair.
“That’s none of your fucking business Amy.”
“Of course it is!  How many fights have you been in behind my back?”
“How many have YOU been in behind MY back Amy?”  The two sisters were shouting at each other by this point.
“Who fucking cares?  I’m 23 Meg!  I don’t have to sit here and get permission from you to do anything!”
“You do if you’re going to do shit like this in my fucking apartment!”
“Oh, so you don’t do it here?”  Amy’s frustration was building with every retort from her sister.
“Of course I don’t!  I’m not stupid enough to invite people like that around to my house!”
“That doesn’t make you any better than me Meg!  You weren’t home and I couldn’t go anywhere!  Besides, I can do what I fucking want!  I’m an adult!”  Amy yelled back into her sister’s face.  Her sister matched her stare, unflinching.  Amy could tell Megan was just as furious as she was.
“I don’t need this shit Amy!  I just worked close to a triple shift, I’m fucking tired, just get out of my room!”
“NO!  I’m not leaving until you fucking apologise!”  Amy subconsciously moved forward, her body trying to force her point across.
“Apologise?  For what?”  Megan matched her movement as she argued back.
“For trying to shame me when you knew full well you were doing the same thing!”
“You mean walking in on you during your lesbian freak show and saving you from losing to that bitch perched on your thick fucking skull?” 

As those provocatory words wormed their way into Amy’s ears, Megan continued to move forward.  Just as Megan finished her hate filled question, their boobs touched for the first time, albeit behind bra and loose-fitting tank top.  Between absorbing the question and feeling the slight push of her sister’s breasts, something inside Amy snapped.  Her fury boiled over and before she even knew what she was doing, her right hand had slapped her sister’s cheek.  Megan slowly turned her head back towards Amy.  The expression that filled Amy’s eyes was one of utter rage.  She only saw it for a second though as her head was whipped around to the side by a retaliatory hand.  Before she could react, Megan screamed and tackled her midsection.  The pair stumbled towards the door and out into the corridor.

Amy felt her back and head collide with the wall behind her.  The impact stunned for a brief moment before the wind was knocked out of her as her sister’s shoulder rammed into her stomach.  Amy crumpled to the floor holding her stomach, Megan standing over her angrily.  As Amy attempted to refill her lungs, Megan pulled her head up by the hair and started slapping her in the face.  Amy threw her hands up to shield herself, her scalp burning from the hair pull.  The slaps continued to rain down on her arms, head and shoulders, however, Amy was regaining her composure.  She pushed off the wall and drove her shoulder into Megan’s hips, pushing her back.  As the older sister hit the wall on the opposite side of the corridor, Amy drove upwards, her tits smacking into the bottom of her sister’s round boobs.  She jammed Megan into the wall with her body, holding her there while she caught the rest of her breath.  Megan started punching her back and sides.  In retaliation, Amy threw her knee into Megan’s thigh which buckled the older sister’s leg backwards.  Megan yelped and grabbed Amy’s hair again, whipping her head down to the right, causing Amy to lose her balance.  The younger sister threw out a hand instinctively, but the only thing it caught was Megan’s bra, which failed to take the weight of a fully grown woman’s body.  Megan’s breasts tumbled out of the now useless garment as Amy collapsed to the floor.

“Are you serious Amy?  You’re going to rip my bra?”  Megan said as she threw the remnants of it on the floor behind her.  Both girls were breathing hard at this point.  It was still late afternoon and the heat of the day had not totally dissipated yet.  With the effort the girls were putting into this tussle, it was already getting stuffy in that confined corridor.  Rising to her feet, Amy put her hands up and noticed Megan doing the same.  Despite mostly losing the fight thus far, Amy realised she was loving fighting her sister like this.  Just like the two fights she’d been in already this weekend, the blaze of competition burned away brightly.
“Are you sure you want to keep doing this sis?”  Megan asked her.
“You haven’t apologised yet!  I’ll beat it out of you if I have to.”
“Fine.  Go ahead and try.”

The two girls stepped forward and started throwing their delicate fists at each other.  Even though both sisters were still fatigued from a long shift and a night of fighting, neither held back.  Megan had weeks of stress from work and life to take out on her sister, while Amy felt the surge of adrenaline that this competition gave her, fuelled by her fury at her sister’s hypocrisy.  Neither of them bothered with guarding against their opponent’s onslaught, they just stood there and took it, concentrating more on return punishment.  This was what Amy wanted from her fights with Stacy and Laura.  Combat in it’s purest form.  She loved it even though her boobs and body and face were stinging and aching due to the constant barrage.  They kept going for a minute or so before Amy hit home on Megan’s left cheek.  The older girl’s head whipped around, a trailing fist swinging through and smacking into Amy’s right tit.  Megan turned back and lunged at a wincing Amy, clearly having enough of this toe-to-toe fighting.

Both girls latched onto each other’s hair, tired arms grateful for a bit less movement.  Their bodies compressed together, only separated by Amy’s thin tank top.  Stumbling around in the corridor, the two sisters bumped off walls like a giant four-legged pinball.  They screeched at each other like banshees as their hair was getting pulled out, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.  Rounding the end of the wall at the corridor’s exit, which opened out to the living area, the girls stayed locked in this scalp-tearing embrace.  Amy had managed to turn Megan around so her back was facing the living room.  Then, as if mutually agreed upon, they simultaneously lost their grips on their opponent’s locks causing both girl’s heads to snap forwards like a slingshot.  Unable to control their momentum, the girl’s lovely faces collided, dazing them slightly.  This resulted in them falling backwards, and on the way down, Amy felt her tank top being pulled as Megan instinctively grabbed hold of it.  Much like her older sister’s bra earlier, the tank top was nowhere near strong enough to support an entire female form pulling on it, and predictably the shoulder straps gave way.  Amy continued to tumble backwards into the wall behind her as her enemy dropped to the floor.

“God damn it Megan, now you’ve ripped my fucking tank top you bitch!  You’ll pay for that!”  Amy yelled as she stood and charged at her sister.
“That’s what you get for ripping my bra Amy!”  Megan shouted back as she rose to her feet and bolted towards the younger girl.  The now topless siblings crashed into each other, their boobs making a weird slapping sound as they pancaked together, forcing a loud grown from their mouths.  Once again, they stumbled around, each with a hold on the other’s luscious locks.  They took turns shouting obscenities at each other, although this did nothing but ramp their mutual anger further.  Amy managed to manoeuvre her sister towards a chair that caused Megan to buckle backwards.  This was not enough to break the bearhug though, and the two rolled off the chair and onto the floor as they fought for position.  Still trying to rip hair out with one hand, both girls started throwing punches with their free hand as they rolled around on the floor.  Amy felt her body grinding up and down on her sister’s, and she was reminded of her fight with Stacy.  This time would be different though.  She was fighting her own sister.  All they wanted to do right now was hurt each other, to make the other submit and back down.  Finally, she was experiencing the competition she had been craving since she had installed that Tangler app for the first time.

Back and forth they rolled, before momentum pushed them into the wall.  As they crashed into it, the younger sister ended up on top, and Megan pushed her hands up into Amy’s chin, trying to push Amy’s weight off her.  Amy’s head was forced backwards, her hands flailing around trying to find something to latch onto in retaliation.  A moment later she heard a shriek as she dug her fingers into her sister’s firm breasts.  She smirked as she inflicted pain on the mounds in front of her.  Unfortunately, she realised too late that Megan now had two free hands, and inevitably she felt her own tits being subjected to a clawing punishment.  The two sisters had fought many times in the past, as sisters do.  But they had never thought of grabbing the other’s chest before, presumably because they were sisters.  But this fight was different.  Nothing seemed off limits here.  Both girls were sweating profusely now, and they were finding it difficult to grip the other girl’s mounds.  Eventually Amy’s hands slipped from her prone rival’s breasts and she collapsed on top of Megan.  Yet again their tits and stomachs mashed together, each girl finding some respite from the mauling their chests had experienced not moments earlier.  Lying against the wall, the sisters felt their fatigue catch up with them.  They rested their chins on the other’s shoulder and let their limbs go limp as they simultaneously tried to catch their breath.  Megan struggled and rolled Amy off her, Amy lying flat on her back for a moment as she felt droplets of sweat roll down her almost naked body onto the floor below.  Megan had propped herself up against the wall.  After several minutes of catching her breath, Amy sat up.  She looked around towards her older sister and surveyed the damage.  Hair was sticking out at weird angles, bruises and welts showing their first signs of appearing.  Their eyes locked a moment later and each sister saw the fire still burning, but their bodies no longer wanted to continue.  Amy, now at the conclusion of her third fight that weekend, Megan still recovering from a triple shift.  As if by mutual agreement, the two of them rose from the floor and slowly limped to their respective bedrooms, before simultaneously collapsing into a deep sleep.

It was another two days before the sisters were home in that apartment again together.  Megan had another double shift to take care of, and it took Amy a while to recover from her injuries and physical exhaustion collected the previous weekend.  She had her own bout of work to contend with in that time, the walks to and from the bus stop to meet her prospective client being the longest and hardest of her life.  When the two sisters were finally together, they were sitting at the table eating breakfast on what seemed to be a regular Wednesday morning.  Megan had some time off for the rest of the week to recoup from her marathon work sessions, while Amy had completed her latest project and had emailed it off to the client late Tuesday night.  As Amy stirred her spoon around her cereal bowl aimlessly, Megan said the first words they had said to each other since their fight.
“Are you alright sis?”  It would normally have been such an innocuous question, but Amy suddenly felt anxiety and awkwardness sink heavily into her stomach.
“…I’m okay…” Was Amy’s less than adequate response.
“Well, you’re clearly not.  Come on, what’s on your mind?”
“Megan…I-I’m sorry for the other day.  I’ve been going through a few things this past week.”
“Yeah…I’m sorry as well.  I was worn down from work and I shouldn’t have let all this get to me.”  The two sisters each cracked a small smile at each other.  Any animosity they had for each other had been moved on from well before this conversation.
“So, what do you think?” Megan continued.
“About what?”
“You know…the app?”  Amy looked at her phone before looking back at Megan.
“You mean Tangler?  Its…the best and worst thing to happen to me ever.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well.  I love fighting.  Like almost to the point where I feel weird.  Like I love it too much…”  Amy shuffled around in her seat as she tried to think of how to describe it.  She explained to Megan how she had found Stacy on there and fought her, how she had ended up ultimately having sex, and then how she wanted to fight so much that she arranged another with Laura.
“Did you enjoy it when we fought?” Megan asked.
“Well yeah, it was great!  It was actually less weird because I knew we weren’t going to have sex.”  Amy’s face lit up as she said it.  “But…”
“But what?”
“I haven’t won yet…”  Amy looked away again, somewhat embarrassed by having to say that.
“Look, Amy.  I’ve been in many fights.  You’re very good.”  Megan tried to reassure her sister.  “Don’t worry, you’ll win one eventually.  Listen, you know I’ve been on Tangler for a while now, it would be good to have a sparring partner.  Or even a tag team partner if we organise one of those fights.”
“Wow that would be great Meg!  I can’t believe you were able to hide it from me for so long.  I can’t wait to hear about your fights!”  Amy could see the pride welling up in her sister as she said it.
“Yeah, I’ll tell you about them later.”
“Nice…One thing though.  Have you ever…done it with someone after?  Was it weird?”
“Yeah it comes with the territory.  At the end of the day, when you’re in a fight, the two of you are going to be locked up and sweaty.  There’s no doubt the both of you are going to get aroused.  Just embrace it as a reward for a job well done when that final orgasm hits you.  If you’re on the receiving end like you basically were when I walked in, use that as motivation for next time.  Bottle that feeling so you can release it on the next bitch you match with.”  Amy pondered this for a moment.  It was a good point.  Losing simply opened a new avenue to get better.
“I guess…I just, when I was fighting Stacy, I felt like I lost control of my body.  It was weird.  I don’t remember what happened at the end, so I don’t know if either of us won.  But I feel hollow, like I didn’t.  I almost need to fight her again.”  As that last statement left her lips, she noticed Megan nod, a smirk cracking her face.
“Ahh yes, so you fought your friend.  That’s what makes it weird.  We know what we’re getting into when we accept these fights.  Stacy knew what she was getting into as well, and she’s obviously very good getting down and dirty.  When you’re both ready, do it.  Get it out of your system, otherwise it will eat away at you.”  Amy knew her sister was right.  Now was not the time though.
“So what are you going to do now?”  Megan continued.
“I really want to get back and finish things with that Laura bitch.  Not sure I’m ready for a new opponent until I get a win.  Too much unfinished business.”  Amy nodded as she replied.
“Right, well, just let me know what your plans are.  No more surprises here ok?”
“You got it Meg!”  With that, the two sisters smiled at each other as they went back to finishing their breakfast.

Later that day, Amy grabbed her gym bag and started walking to the door.
“Hey Meg, I’m going to the gym, will be back later!”  Amy yelled down the hallway.
“No problem.”  She heard in reply.  Leaving the apartment, she jumped in the car and drove out of the parking garage.  She felt like she was long overdue for a trip to the gym.  It had almost been a week, and while she had obviously been able to work out by fighting over the weekend, she was never able to indulge in eyeing off those other women.  What the weekend had forced her to do though, was re-evaluate why she kept eyeing those women off.  Was it really just that competitive jealousy?  Was there something else there unexplored that she was only now tapping into?  She pulled the car into the parking lot at the gym while she pondered this.  After grabbing her bag and locking the car, she wandered into the building, flicking a friendly wave at the clerk on the counter.  The counter girl beamed and waved back.
“Great to see you again!  Have a great workout!”  Amy could feel a flash of fire in her eyes as she walked past the overly chipper attendant.  It was beginning again already…

Amy got changed into her tight-fitting leggings, running shoes and workout shirt.  She dropped her bag in one of the lockers available and spent a few minutes stretching.  Starting her workout with some cardio work on the treadmill, she inserted her ear buds and tapped the play button on her favorite playlist.  After a few minutes she could feel beads of sweat start to drip down her face.  The sensation instantly flashed her back to that hot and stuffy bedroom where she locked horns with her best friend.  She looked around the gym as she ran, eyeing off the other women in spacious exercise floor as she usually did.  This time she imagined each one in turn locking up with her in a fight.  It hardly seemed so farfetched now, since she had discovered the Tangler app.  She noticed though, as she eyed off those other ladies, she could feel that same arousal that she felt each time she fought.  It melded in with the competitive fire that burned away inside her gradually, to the point where, as she peaked in her workout routine, she felt like she needed to fight someone right there and then. 

Just as she was getting up from the bench press to move on in her workout, a particular woman caught Amy’s eye.  She recognised this woman, currently on an exercise bike.  She wore a purple sports bra and grey leggings, but it was her curly red hair that captured Amy’s attention.  Now Amy knew where she recognised that bitch from.  Laura was not thirty feet away from her.  She actually went to the same gym!  Amy could not believe she never realised this before.  How she would have loved to walk over to that slut right now and rip her hair out, but this was a public gym, and Amy valued her membership too highly.  It was one of the few escapes from the grind she could regularly get to, so losing that now would be devastating.  She would just have to wait and challenge her again on Tangler…

Amy pushed through the rest of her workout routine harder than ever.  She was spurred on by the knowledge that the redhead she wanted so desperately to fight right there in the gym was so close, yet so far.  Laura had not only come into her home and beaten Amy, but she had also threatened her when Megan had pulled her off.  That defeat stung Amy, almost to the point of quitting.  Now, seeing the bitch here at the gym, working her own body out, set the young brunette’s jealousy and competitive streak ablaze like embers landing in a dry field.  Continuing her workout, she finished her weight training, went back to some light cardio, and finally, she made her way to her yoga class to finish up.  She said hi to her yoga instructor and a few of the other ladies before rolling her mat out.  None of them had any idea what Amy was really thinking about them though.  Then, in the far corner of the room, she spotted Laura.  The entire session, whenever her pose would allow, Amy eyed off her future Tangler opponent, spying on that fit body from across the large room with a hunger she never knew she had.

After the yoga session, sweat still pouring down her body after such an intense workout, she grabbed a towel from her bag before heading for the female showers.  She moved swiftly across the tiled floor of the empty shower room to one of the cubicles and started to undress.  Flipping her clothes onto the wall of the stall, she stepped under the running water, instantly feeling relief as it washed her sweat away.  Amy closed her eyes and leant against the wall of the stall as she felt the water flow down her naked body.  It was not long before thoughts of her fight with Laura entered her mind, and she pictured the two of them going at it again right there in the gym.  Between those images and the heat from the shower on her already energised body, Amy could feel her nipples stiffen and her lower body flare up with arousal.  Almost subconsciously, she reached down with her right hand and started to massage her pussy with her fingers as the fight she was having with the redhead played out in her head.  Their lithe bodies locked together as one form while they tore at each other’s hair.  Forgetting where she was, she started masturbating furiously, totally absorbed in her daydream.

Suddenly she was snapped out of her fantasy when the door to the shower room opened.  Her eyes burst open as she stopped pleasuring herself.  She stared, terrified, at her now trembling hand in front of her as the realisation hit.  What the fuck am I doing?  She questioned herself.  Then her attention turned to the unknown person who had entered the room.  Amy heard footsteps get closer before a moment later the shower next to her started flowing.  Standing there under her own artificial waterfall, she thought about the woman next door.  A gym hardened yet sexy form appeared in her head, the water from the shower running down her tight body, over her breasts and down her thighs.  Once again, Amy felt her that fire below, the agony of a forced halt to her self-pleasure pleading for her to continue.  Yet again, her thoughts were betraying her.

In between picturing the unknown woman’s body, Amy’s mind was a whirlwind of questions.  Why did she think it was okay to finger herself in a public shower?  Why was she like this?  Who was the woman in the stall next to her and why was she having this effect on her even though Amy had not seen her yet?  As the questions and imagery raged around in her head, she could faintly hear the woman muttering to herself.  It sounded like she was angry at something, but Amy could not make out what the woman was saying.  Instantly Amy’s thoughts melted away as her curiosity got the better of her.  Slowly she peeked around the divider between the two showers.  Her eyes widened as they focused on the form of none other than Laura.  Standing there, transfixed on her rival, Amy felt the same rage flood back that she felt earlier in her workout.  All she wanted to do right now was charge at that slender back in front of her and finish what they had started not two days earlier.  Then it happened, Laura turned around and locked eyes with Amy, who had subconsciously moved out into the opening of the stall.  Both ladies stood there for a few moments, piercing each other’s retinas as steam from the dual showers rose up between them.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing bitch?”  Laura questioned her brunette rival as she stood there under the water, with hands on hips.
“I knew I fucking recognised you Laura.  Of course you come to this gym.  I should have known…”  Amy noticed a quizzical look flash across Laura’s face as she spoke, clearly trying to piece this together.  Then, as the redhead caught up, her lips morphed into a cocky grin.
“OH!  You’re that pussy bitch who needed her fucking sister to come rescue her!  I told you I was going to make you pay for that!”
“You were lucky I was tired, you fat skank!  I would have smashed your face in otherwise!”  Amy shot back defiantly.
“Fuck you whore!  Want to try it on again and see how wrong you are?”
“Come out of that fucking shower and I’ll beat your ass right here!”  Amy taunted back, her rage snuffing out any reservations she had about fighting in the gym.  Laura clenched her fists.
“Fine, you want to dance, let’s fucking dance.”

With those words, the two soaking, angry females charged at each other.  Their bodies slapped together with a loud wet smacking sound.  As they jostled around for control, they started slipping due to the wet floor.  They crashed into the divider, Laura sandwiched between it and Amy.  The brunette grabbed a handful of saturated red hair and started shoving Laura’s head into the divider.  Laura slapped at her wildly, catching Amy’s cheeks a couple of times.  Amy then felt a hand push at her chin which forced their slippery bodies together below.  Her wet breasts slipped up and down against her enemy’s as they writhed together.  Steam clouded up around them as the showers were still running, and the extra humidity started to heat the girls up as they continued to struggle against the divider.  Laura tried to get out of this hold she was stuck in by slipping her foot around the back of Amy’s leg to trip her, but as she lifted her leg, the other slipped out from under her.  The redhead slid down the divider, catching hold of matted brunette hair before her bare ass hit the tiles below.  Amy was suddenly caught off balance, as she was pulled down to the floor by the hair.  The two of them splashed around in the puddles on the floor of the shower, wrestling around trying to gain top position.  Both women gasped as they rolled under the still falling water from Laura’s shower.  They started wildly throwing slaps and punches as their bodies were drenched by the torrent of water.  The excess liquid meant their vision was not overly great, so many of the attempts missed.  After a few minutes of this, Laura managed to kick Amy away, the brunette sliding across the soaked floor.  Rising to their knees and then shakily planting feet beneath them, they slowly inched towards each other in an attempt to avoid slipping over and giving their rival an opening.  Once they got close enough together, Amy threw a wild haymaker aimed at Laura’s head.  Laura somehow managed to duck under it without slipping.  Grabbing onto hair again, they tried to pull each other over into the puddles below.  Balancing was difficult and it was a miracle they did not fall as they banged into the walls of the stall repeatedly, jerking each other’s head around by soaking hair.

As this battle turned into a stalemate, suddenly Amy tensed up as she felt two foreign fingers suddenly pierce her between her legs.  Laura had an evil grin on her face as she started fondling, pleasure waves rolled through Amy’s soaking body almost immediately.  The brunette shoved Laura back as hard as she could, shuddering as the redhead’s hand left her with a parting swipe across her clitoris. 
“What the FUCK?”  Amy yelled.
“Oh, well now, it looks like miss pussy bitch doesn’t like the dirty stuff…”  Laura had an almost sadistic look on her face.
“How dare you…I’ll fuck you up for that!”
“Try it bitch.  You’ll never beat me if you can’t play dirty…”  That comment cut Amy to the core.  She loathed to admit it, but whenever she had to endure that sort of punishment, she folded.  Shrugging it off, she yelled back at her enemy.
“Sure I can you fucking slut!  Come and try that shit again!”
Both warriors moved in, throwing punches at each other.  Each girl got a few hits in before some gym staff burst into the room and pulled them apart.  They kicked out wildly with their legs as they were dragged to opposite sides of the room.
“This isn’t fucking over bitch!  We’ll settle this once and for all soon!”  Laura screamed over the top of the shouting staff member.
“You’re on you fucking cow!”  Amy screamed back.  The attendant pushed her against the wall to stop her from getting around him.  Amy looked beyond the man and noticed Laura being dragged out the door to the shower room, still naked.  Another staffer ran in and grabbed Laura’s towel before running back out.  After hearing the door shut behind him, she returned her gaze to the face of the man currently pinning her to the wall.
“Are you going to calm down now?”  He asked calmly yet somehow also menacingly.  Defeated, Amy stopped trying to wriggle out of the man’s vice like grip and relaxed her body.
“Yes…”
“Good answer.  You’ll need to talk to the manager about this.  Dry yourself off and get dressed, then I’ll escort you to see him.”  She noticed the man trying to look away, obviously conscious of the fact that the woman he was holding against the wall was completely naked.  He let go of her and turned towards the door.  Amy walked over to her stall and grabbed her now wet gym clothes which had fallen to the floor in the scuffle, before making her way out behind the attendant.

Two hours and one suspended gym membership later, Amy was driving home again.  She recounted the events of that afternoon in her head again and again.  Frustrated that she constantly let herself get blinded by these emotions, it had now gotten to the point where she had fought, and worse still, masturbated in public.  Worst of all, it was at her favourite gym, which she now had to live without for two months.  How she got away with that and not a life ban astounded her, but that was of little comfort.  Fuck that fucking bitch Laura!  Why did she have to be there??  Amy internally yelled at herself, equally frustrated that she had fought to another no-result.  Again, her fight with Laura had been broken up.  Again, she had been denied a victory she craved so badly.

Megan looked up from the book she was reading as she heard the front door slam.  Amy stormed through the living area and into her room, throwing her gym bag into the corner.  She started getting undressed, wondering how she had gone from a bored Saturday afternoon to where she was now, constantly angry or aroused and feeling the urge to fight.  On her way back out of the room, she threw on her favourite t-shirt and some sweatpants.  Passing a thoroughly confused Megan, she walked to the fridge and grabbed a drink can before cracking it open.
“What’s wrong Aims?”
“Guess who I met up with at the gym Meg?”  Megan shrugged.
“Laura!  That bitch you pulled off me the other night!”  Amy exclaimed in between slurps from her can.
“Oh…right…what happened?”
“We got into it in the showers.  I have no idea what came over me.  But we got pulled apart by the gym staff and now I’m banned for two months.”  Amy came over to the table and sat down. 
“Wow…Ok, well, that sucks I guess.”
“Of COURSE it fucking sucks.  Not only am I banned from my favourite gym, but I didn’t get to finish her bitch-ass off either.”  Amy squeezed the can tightly as she spoke.
“Well, I think the best thing for you at this stage is to get onto Tangler and get a fight sorted between you two.  You’re too angry to do anything else, and you wont be able to let this go until you’ve had it out properly with her.  Trust me, she’ll be feeling the same way.  Don’t worry, I know, it’s happened to me before.”
“Yeah you’re probably right.”  Megan winked at her.
“Also, don’t worry about doing it here.  I don’t care.  Just get it out of your system.”  Amy already had her phone in her hand, her finger tapping on the Tangler app once more.  She swiped to the “Challenge” page of the app and searched the name of her rival.  She rapidly tapped away on the keyboard before sending off the challenge. It read “Tangle: Catfight, Stakes: Humiliation”.  She got a rather unsavoury reply back almost instantly. 
“She can only do Friday night.”  Amy read out.
“Hey, that’s fine with me, I’ll leave it up to you…”  Megan shrugged.  A twisted smile crossed Amy’s face as she sent the Tangler message back to her would-be opponent.  Now she just had to make sure she did not lose.  Friday night would finally be her time.

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 08:45:49 AM »
Part 3 – A Dish Best Served…

The wait for Friday night was excruciating.  Amy could not stop pacing around the house.  Nothing interested her in the slightest, and everything she tried to take her mind off the upcoming fight was an utter failure, it would always force its way back to the forefront of her mind.  For the millionth time, Amy looked at the clock.  It was still only midday on Thursday.  Megan was out getting some retail therapy in while she was off work, so Amy had the house to herself until later that afternoon.  Not that it was any help to her.  Part of her wished she had gone out with her sister, but they both agreed she probably was not in the best mental state right now to be walking around in public.  She flopped down in one of the recliners and picked up her phone.  Time to check out Tangler again for possible future matches… she thought to herself.

She scrolled through the parade of ladies, bookmarking interesting opponents as they flipped by.  Brave…she thought to herself as a couple of naked profile photos slid passed her view before she stopped swiping.  She had reached Stacy’s profile again, that same photo that captivated her not five days earlier was staring back.  Amy recalled the fight, getting flustered as she remembered the pain and pleasure of it.  But that train of thought led inevitably to the overtly sexual end that made her so uncomfortable.  Sure, she enjoyed it, it was sex after all, but it had become a hinderance in encounters since, and now that scarlet whore knew it was her weakness as well.  Worse still, she had challenged Laura to a fight with humiliation stakes, where surely a loss would result in Amy’s face becoming intimately reacquainted with Laura’s vagina again.  The thought made her shiver in the chair.  It’s going to be really difficult to avoid stuff like that happening…What am I going to do?  The intoxicating smell that wafted through her nose and mouth came back to haunt her, physically gagging as it came back to her.  She desperately needed to get her mind off it.  Looking back down at her phone, she saw the image of Stacy again and wondered if she had time to catch up.  Maybe talking about their previous encounter might release some inhibitions, or at the very least kill some time.  They still hadn’t talked since their fight, and Amy decided it was probably helpful to get that conversation out of the way too.  She flicked her friend a message, before receiving a call moments later.

“Hey Aims, what’s up?”
“Hey Stace, are you free tonight to catch up?  I want to discuss a few things.”
“Sure, anything for you!  I’ve got nothing planned.  Do you want to come over?”  Amy breathed a sigh of relief that she did not have to wait this out by herself.
“Awesome, sounds great.  Hey, can you do me a favour and pick me up?  Megan’s got the car tonight…”
“Of course she does.  You really have to fix that issue you know…”  Amy rolled her eyes.
“Yeah yeah…can you do it?”
“Yeah no problem I’ll be over in thirty.”

When the pair arrived at Stacy’s apartment, they cooked up some food for dinner from whatever was in the refrigerator and sat down to eat.  As always, Amy marvelled at the lush surroundings of the apartment.  Stacy’s job paid her well despite the hours, and the furnishings were certainly evidence of that.  As they started to eat the stir fry they had thrown together, Stacy got the conversation started.
“So, how have you been since the weekend?”
“Well…That’s sort of what I came here to talk to you about…”  Amy shuffled in her seat nervously as she chewed her food, trying to figure out how to start.  But she realised her friend probably had seen or heard worse than anything she could have said so there was no point dodging.  She proceeded to go through the events of the last few days, Stacy hanging off her every word.  Being able to talk about all of this with another who knew her plight was liberating for Amy.  It all flowed freely off her chest, and she already started to feel calmer.  Eventually she reached the end of her story as they finished dinner.
“And so, yeah…here I am now.  With the showdown against that Laura bitch tomorrow night.”
“Wow, you’ve certainly been busy.  Obviously first thing I’ll say is try not to get…involved…with someone in a public place.  Stick to organising stuff where you know you can settle it.”  Stacy got up as she was speaking and took the plates into the kitchenette.  She placed them in the dishwasher and walked back.
“Yeah yeah…Anywho Stace, aside from telling you everything about my life this week, I wanted to talk to you about our…get together…”  Amy again averted her gaze awkwardly.
“What about it?  Didn’t you enjoy it?”  Stacy had a concerned look on her face.
“Sure I did.  It was amazing…”
“But…”  Amy sighed before continuing.
“But…Not gunna lie, it was kinda weird when we had sex.”
“Oh…” Stacy’s gaze dropped to the table, her body seemingly deflating with each word.
“I mean…don’t get me wrong, it was great.  But it was super weird.  I’d never had sex with a woman before, and it’s not really my thing at all.  The problem is though, now I feel like it’s a weakness of mine.”
“What do you mean?”
“Whenever something sexual happens in a fight, I tense up and lose my cool.  I’m not a lesbian, so a lot of that stuff is foreign to me.” 
“Oh.  Well, that’s pretty normal.  It was super weird the first time it happened in one of my fights too.”  Stacy perked up a bit.  “I’m sorry it went that far on the weekend.  But you didn’t exactly back down either.”
“Of course not!  I never back down.”
“Well, in that case, what are you worried about then?  It’s just a tactic, and one that loads of women on Tangler use.  You just have to get used to it.”
“Yeah…”  Amy sat there pondering this for a moment or two.  Stacy was right, this would definitely happen again, even as soon as her battle with Laura.  She had no choice but to get over it if she wanted to keep doing this.  “I guess the other issue is, I haven’t actually won a fight yet so far.  I feel like I need a result to go my way for me to truly get into this.”
“Hey Aims, you’re really good.  I know that for a fact now, I’ve seen the evidence.  It’s only a matter of time before you win one.  Look, if you want to discuss strategy and stuff, or even want to practice, let me know.  I’m always down for some Tangler action, and you’re my best friend, so I’ll make time for you.  Besides, that fight we had on the weekend was fucking awesome if you ask me!”  The two girls locked eyes and smiled at each other.
“Thanks Stace, I’ll definitely keep that in mind.”
“Awesome.  Now, if you’re done chit-chatting for now, lets go watch a movie or something.”

The two friends wasted a few hours watching a romance and playing some board games together.  Hanging out with Stacy was just the distraction Amy needed to take her mind off the impending fight.  As the night marched on and it got closer to midnight, Stacy offered to let her friend sleep over and drive her back in the morning.  Amy figured it was a good idea, even if Megan was at the apartment, she would not be as much of a distraction.  Hopefully sticking around at Stacy’s would keep her from getting too worked up about her hot Friday night date with Laura.  The problem was, despite the expensive furnishings, the apartment was small and only had one bedroom.  Naturally in that single bedroom there was only one bed.

“So Aims, your choice is either sleep on the couch, or sleep in the bed with me?  Obviously, the bed will be a better night’s sleep, and it’s pretty huge so I doubt it will even be an issue.”  Amy considered the options.  What the hell, it’s not like we haven’t slept together before, and I need the sleep…
“Alright, bed it is.”
“Excellent choice.  I can certainly vouch for how awesome this bed is.  Feel free to have a shower or whatever you want before you come to bed.  I’ll be having one.”  Stacy then made her way into her room.  Amy ended up taking a shower after Stacy had finished.  As the water streamed down her body, thoughts of the fight at the gym flooded back to her.  Her mind flashed images of Laura’s soaking wet naked body underneath her while the shower water plunged over them.  She imagined their fists impacting with the other’s soft skin.  However, it also reminded her of the moment when Laura seized on that advantage she now had.  Amy could still feel the fingers penetrate her pussy as if it were happening right then and there in Stacy’s shower.  The brunette shook her head to clear the thought and turned the shower off.  She dried herself and wrapped the towel around her torso before making her way to the bed.  Stacy was already under the covers reading a book.  Amy marvelled at the size of the bed, it had to be a king size at least.  Her friend looked over at her from the confines of her reading material.
“Hey Aims, you don’t mind if I sleep naked do you?”
“I mean, at this point considering our fight, it’d be pretty stupid if I said I did, and I didn’t bring anything to sleep in anyway, so I guess I’m doing the same.”  Stacy nodded acceptingly before putting the book down.
“Alrighty then, good night…”

The gym was stifling for some reason today.  Apparently, the air conditioning in the building was malfunctioning, so they had to keep it off while it was fixed.  Amy powered through this adversity, however.  She pushed through her squats, weights and cardio as if it were below freezing.  Throughout her entire workout, the brunette stayed in view of her scarlet nemesis, each of them throwing threatening glances at each other whenever they were able.  As they churned through their workout regimens, both seemed to energise more than tire.  With their enemy only a gym floor away, it was not long before Laura and Amy were fed up with this cat and mouse, eventually retreating to the gym bathroom to duke it out.  For some reason, the gym staff let them fight, even going so far as barricading the door until they were finished.  As the water from the showers dripped down their drenched skin, they circled, hitting each other wherever and opening presented itself.  At one point in the skirmish, Amy’s fist was swallowed completely by Laura’s ample breast, and she felt a return fist collide with her cheek.  On and on the pounding went, neither giving an inch.  Then, as they wore down, the fell together in a clinch, each grabbing hold of the other’s hair.  Amy pulled on it as hard as she could, forcing Laura’s head to wrench back painfully.  As she did so, Laura screamed out.
“What the fuck Aims?”  Amy grinned at the pain she was obviously causing her nemesis, so she pulled harder and started throwing slaps at the body in front of her.  Suddenly Laura started throwing her own hands at her, although they felt more painful than usual.
“Stop it for fucks sake!”  Laura yelled out again, but curiously she did not sound normal.  She sounded more like Stacy for some reason.  Then, out of nowhere, it hit her…

Amy’s eyes shot open as a fist thumped into her left breast.  Gaining her senses back in the pitch-black room, she realised she was on her side, facing Stacy, with her fingers entwined in her friend’s hair.  Stacy glared at her.
“What the fuck are you doing Aims?”  Amy quickly let go of her friend’s hair.  She had a sheepish look plastered across her face.
“Uhh…I don’t know Stace…I was having a dream about me and Laura…I guess I was dream-fighting?”
“God dammit I’m trying to sleep!”  Stacy rubbed her eyes.
“I know, I know, I’m sorry…I swear this doesn’t normally happen…Although I don’t normally sleep with women…”
“Look, clearly you need to get this out of your system, at least for tonight.”  Stacy whipped the covers off both their bodies, pushing them down the end of the bed, before getting to her knees.  Her fully nude body was in perfect view for Amy to take in.  The brunette propped up on one elbow.
“What are you talking about?”
“Get on your knees.”  Amy looked quizzically at her friend for a moment before complying with the instruction.  As she got in position, her head was suddenly flipped around by a stinging slap to her cheek.  Her hand instinctively moving to hold the side of her face, Amy turned her head back with a look of shock and confusion, before throwing her free hand out and catching Stacy on her cheek.  Back and forth this went for a few minutes, trading slaps as their anger grew towards each other and their cheeks became redder with each impact.  Finally having enough of this, Amy dove at her friend, who mirrored her, causing their ample chests to clash.  At that point, the two young ladies hardly resembled friends as they scrambled and thrashed about on the bed.  Hair getting yanked, fists getting thrown into bodies and legs flailing around were all part of this now frantic mess of a sleep over.  They ended up lying next to each other on their backs, each holding the other’s head in place by a headlock and slapping at their now reddening faces with their free hand.  Due to the dual headlocks, the two closest breasts were getting mashed together, nipples fighting their own battle as they tried to wriggle free of the other’s hold.  With each forceful slap to her face, Amy felt her competitive blowtorch igniting more and more.  She had already worked herself up due to her dream-fight earlier, and now she was in the midst of a real fight with her best friend for the second time in a week.

Suddenly, Stacy dug her fingers into Amy’s right boob.  Amy squealed and took her own handful of breast in retaliation.  They started pinching and kneading at the other girl’s mound with their free hand, both somewhat relieved the facial punishment had died down.  While their chests were getting mauled, both girls tightened their arms around the other’s necks, forcing their cheeks together.  Out of the corner of their eye, they could see their opponent’s eye glaring back.  They snarled at each other as the sides of their faces ground together.  It seemed comical that they were so angry at each other despite them being best of friends.  Amy could feel their saliva mingling at the corner of their open mouths and running down between their cheeks.  She could feel the blonde girl’s breath across her lips.  She could feel those delicate fingers probing and prodding her tit.  All the while she maintained her mutual stare with Stacy as they battled away.  Then out of nowhere, Amy felt the hand violating her breast let go and noticed Stacy’s face warp into an evil grin.
“Time to test out your theory Amy…Can you deal with this?”

Amy jolted as the fingers plunged into the waiting slot between her legs.  Stacy’s masterful digits started massaging her slowly, and Amy could already feel those all too familiar unwanted sensations pulse through her.  However, Stacy had told her exactly what she needed to hear earlier in the evening.  This was just a tactic, nothing else.  Now, right here, on this bed, it was time for her to show herself she could overcome this weakness.  Grabbing her friend’s blonde hair with her free hand, she pulled the other girl’s face into hers and locked their lips together.  Stacy’s eye’s widened as Amy forced her tongue in between those soft wet lips.  She tasted Stacy’s saliva as her tongue marched onwards, pushing into the opposing tongue in front of it.  The blonde started fighting back with her own tongue, and Amy could feel it slither passed and into her own waiting mouth.  As the kiss took hold, they shuffled around slightly into a more comfortable position.  Both girls started sucking and pulling as their mouths were glued together, and Amy could feel a mixture of saliva start to trickle out onto the bed below.  She also noticed Stacy was totally consumed with their make out session that the hand between her legs was no longer moving.  Amy took this opportunity to let go of the blonde’s hair and snake her own fingers into place between those smooth legs of her opponent.  Stacy moaned loudly into the brunette’s mouth, and Amy felt the lower body muscles constrict around her hand.

The two friends laid there, forcing their heads and mouths together in a mutual headlock, while using their free hand to try and push the other over the edge.  Amy no longer felt any inhibitions as this sordid battle took place.  She gave as good as she got.  Both girls were moaning and sighing continuously into the other as their sexual battle raged on.  Between the constant thoughts of her upcoming fight, and now this sexually charged battle with Stacy, Amy had been whipped into a frenzy.  She could feel her hips bucking on her friend’s hand, almost unintentionally as the pleasure built.  Though Stacy was mimicking this motion, Amy was unable to tell how long she could go on compared to her more experienced opponent.  Then, suddenly Stacy pulled her hand out and pushed away from the brunette.  A streak of pussy juice trailed out after Amy’s hand as it left the blonde’s vagina, betraying the fact that she was extremely aroused.  They were breathing heavily, and each girl started massaging her own boobs as they stared lustfully at each other across the bed.

“Welcome to our world Aims…I’m glad you finally made it…Now it’s time for the final test…”  Stacy whispered seductively before throwing her legs apart.  She beckoned with a finger and slowly started to shuffle forward.  For some reason, Amy instinctively knew what her friend wanted to do and mimicked her.  As they shuffled closer, Amy could feel a charge surge through her body.  It was as if the anticipation of locking their most intimate parts together in battle now gave the brunette life rather than trepidation.  Rather than viewing this as some sort of dirty humiliating deviance that she wanted no part of, she saw it now as another way to compete, to destroy her opponent.  Despite the fact it was her best friend shuffling towards her naked and hungry with lust, this was a chance for her to exert her dominance, and with that came that fiery inferno once again. 

Two loud, almost primal moans rang out through the apartment as the two fleshy undercarriages docked together and sealed.  Legs wrapped around behind backs to both stabilise and restrict.  Stacy and Amy then looked deeply into the other’s eyes and grabbed a handful of hair.  Their expressions were not that of joy or even anger anymore.  Both knew what they were about to do and what they wanted the result to be, so they simply locked eyes, expressionless, trying to hide any notion that their foe had the upper hand.  The dual hair pull became stronger the more they ground their slick vaginas together, their heads turning at odd angles, but not enough to break the stare.  Gradually, the speed of the grind increased, as did the pleasure that washed through Amy’s body.  Try as she might to supress it, she could not deny Stacy was masterful at this, and it would take everything she had to beat her.  On and on they moved in unison, now violently tugging on the other girl’s locks.  Amy barely felt it though, as the pain was overwhelmed by the sexual waves from below.

The more the brunette’s lower body undulated, the surer she was that her prey was weakening slightly, or was it the other way around?  It was impossible to tell anymore.  Both girls had given up by this point on their almost pointless hair pulling.  Now they just propped themselves up on two hands as this sexual war raged between them.  Still refusing to look away from the other girl’s face, Amy tried her best to read any weakness at all on her friend may be betraying in that moment.  Then, out of nowhere, she felt it.  Just like their first meeting several days ago, when her first battle had been reaching its climax, her body assumed direct control.  She could hear herself gasping and sighing in ecstasy, but she could do nothing to stop it.  Her hips started bucking against Stacy to match the blonde’s equally aggressive movements.  Amy tried desperately hold on, willing her mind to last even a few seconds longer than Stacy.  But as reflex threw her head back, the brunette knew she had nothing left.  Her mind heard a distant scream she thought was Stacy’s, one which was drowned out by her own as the orgasm thundered violently through her.

When Amy woke up groggily on Friday morning, she was still lying on the bed with her legs wrapped around her friend.  She managed to somehow peel her lower self away from the naked form in front of her and stagger to the bathroom.  As she stood under the shower, her faculties started returning, and she remembered what day it was.  Images of the previous night faded in and out of her mind fleetingly as she tried to recall if she had won or not.  Realising she could not remember, she allowed those images to meld together into the sound of the running water in the shower, and they transformed into an image of her scarlet haired nemesis.  Thinking of the upcoming fight sent adrenaline surging through her again.  Even though hours earlier she engaged in sexual combat with her best friend, after a few minutes in that shower, the match was lit again.  Now she was mere hours away from entering the fray one more time with Laura, this time for keeps.  Amy could not wait.

The drive home with Stacy felt torturously long even though it only took ten minutes.  After saying goodbye, she made her way upstairs to the apartment.  She was a ball of frustrated energy by this point, and twice that afternoon she had to lock herself in the bathroom so she could masturbate away some of this pent-up energy.  It felt amazing, and she could only imagine what her orgasm would feel like as she pictured herself sitting atop a defeated Laura’s face.  After the second session of fingering, she started to calm down slightly, and once that cloud of fury subsided from her mind enough for her to leave the bathroom, Amy went and sat out in front of the TV.  She hoped it would distract her for a while until her opponent finally arrived.  It was a hope in vain however, her mind kept wandering between what was coming and that sexual encounter with Stacy the previous night.  Had she won?  Was it a draw?  She shook her head and tried to clear her mind of it.  She would deal with that later.

Finally, mercifully, the mid-afternoon rolled around.  Amy had gotten bored with the TV and was back on her phone browsing through the Tangler profiles to curb her anticipation and anxiousness.  Whether it was because of overexcitement for the upcoming battle, or because she was just plain addicted to this now, she could not help gazing into the snapshots of the women she could be fighting right now.  Sure, it was counterproductive to her aim of ignoring the upcoming bout, but there was not much else to do.  Megan was in the other lounge chair reading but looked up as she could hear her sister’s heavy breathing.
“Why are you still looking at Tangler?  You’re just going to work yourself up again.”  Megan’s facial expression was almost a plea to her sister to calm down, knowing all too well that Amy was not helping herself by browsing the app.
“Fuck you Megan…” Amy threw a stern look at Megan.  She was so close to bounding out of the chair and throwing a fist at her sister.  However, she was able to restrain herself.  It was not the time.
“Sorry Meg, you’re right.”  She said before putting her phone to sleep.  Megan just shook her head and returned to her book.

Moments later Amy’s heart skipped a beat as the doorbell rang.  She leapt out of the chair, almost dropping her phone in the process, and ran to the door.  Megan just sat there calmly behind her book, again shaking her head at her sister’s overexuberance.  Amy stopped just short of the door and collected her thoughts for a moment.  The butterflies were dancing around in her stomach as she prepared herself for the imminent confrontation.  As she opened the door however, it was not Laura standing there, but an Asian girl, approximately five foot six, with jet black hair.  Thin, but with a similarly sized chest to Amy’s, the girl’s main physical feature was her relatively muscular arms and legs.  She wore a loose-fitting green shirt, and above her matching green cross trainers, black leggings that accentuated her athletic legs.  Amy concluded she was a swimmer due to her build, before remembering to greet the guest.
“Hello, what do you want?”
“Hi, is Megan around?”  Amy tried her best to supress her annoyance at this turn of events.
“Uhh…ahem…yeah she’s inside, come in.”  She led the newcomer into the living area.
“Hey Meg, you have a visitor.”  Utter disappointment oozed from that entire statement.
“Ahh yes, thank you Amy.  Kimberly was it?”  Megan rose from her chair and placed her book down.
“Yes.”  The Asian girl spoke tersely.
“Follow me then.”  Megan beckoned.  Amy knew exactly what this Asian girl was doing here.  So much for communication…She thought to herself.
“I thought you said you never liked having…friends…over?”  Amy asked as the two walked by.  Megan winked at her playfully.
“There’s a first time for everything…”

Amy watched on as her sister and the Asian girl left the room.  In normal circumstances, it would be extremely weird for Megan to just lead a stranger down the hall to her bedroom with no pleasantries or small talk whatsoever.  But everyone in that house knew why Kimberly had attended that afternoon, even if the sisters had never met her before.  Amy went and sat back in front of the TV, not really paying attention, simply waiting for the sound of battle she knew was coming, a battle she desperately wished was her own.  Although she was waiting on her own imminent skirmish, she admitted she would not mind going a few rounds with Kimberly if given the chance.  A few moments later, she started hearing banging on the wall and some muffled yelling.  She got up and made her way down the corridor.  Megan’s bedroom door was closed.  Standing against the wall next to the door, she could hear the voices in the room along with the sound of skin smacking into skin and the occasional thud.  Her suspicion confirmed, Megan had matched this Asian chick on Tangler, because Amy had never seen her before, and yet here they were, brawling just a few feet away.  An odd new form of jealousy picked away at her, the feeling of missing out on the action in that bedroom a fresh frustration for her to deal with.  With her competitive fire burning brighter the longer she stood outside that door, the younger sister desperately wanted to bust it open and join in the festivities, instead of merely waiting for her own dance partner to arrive.  Even the muffled sounds she could hear were enough for her lower body to start crying out for some sort of release.  She considered going and relieving herself again in the bathroom, but those thoughts were instantly scrapped when once again the doorbell rang.

The butterflies returned as Amy ran back to the front door.  Just as before, she composed herself for a moment, hoping that this time Laura would be the one standing opposite her.  She swung the door open and locked eyes with her recently anointed nemesis, a scowl crossing their faces as they recognised the girl standing in front of them.  It took every ounce of restraint Amy had in her body to not immediately rip into that luscious red hair there in the doorway after such a long wait.  The two soon-to-be warriors stared intensely at each other for a few moments, not uttering a single word, before Amy beckoned the redhead to follow her.  Silence continued between them as the door closed and they made their way into the remaining bedroom.  Standing across from each other in front of Amy’s bed, all they could hear was the continued banging from down the hall.
“Rough neighbours?”  Laura grinned.  She had her arms crossed and one hip cocked.
“Nope, it turns out we’re not the only couple in this apartment tonight.”
“Is that so…well maybe we can all have some fun later then…”
“I’m not worried about later bitch.  Hurry up and lets do this.”  Amy could not stand it anymore.  Between the sounds of the ongoing scuffle down the hall and her rival standing provocatively a few feet from her, she needed to get this underway, for her own sanity if nothing else.
“In a hurry are we?  Alright then, I wouldn’t want to keep you waiting.”  Laura started removing her clothes.
“Naked again?”  Amy questioned, although she remembered this was almost tradition at this point.
“What?  Surely, we’re at the point in our relationship where seeing each other’s private parts isn’t a big deal.  What are you waiting for?”  The two girls stripped as quickly as they could, clothes tossed to corners of the room.  After facing off for a moment in full view of the other’s nude physique, they raised their fists and moved towards each other.  A grin shot across Amy’s face.  Finally, she was within seconds of throwing down with her rival without any interruptions.  It was time for her to find out what the fight game was all about.

The only sounds that emanated from inside that small apartment were that of banging on walls, fists smacking into flesh, groans, yelps and screams as two pairs of women did battle.  For a fleeting moment, Amy wondered what the neighbours were thinking as they heard the ruckus occurring next door.  Hopefully they would not call for someone to come and break up proceedings.  However, it was only a fleeting thought, as she had a beautiful, scarlet haired problem to deal with now.  Amy and Laura were circling each other, flicking jabs out at the other girl every so often.  Their breasts swayed back and forth slightly as they moved, each an inviting target for a well-aimed fist.  As they got back into the rhythm of fighting each other, the two rivals started increasing the frequency and ferocity of their punches.  Each time Laura connected with her body, Amy felt a surge of adrenaline through her.  This was exactly what she needed.
“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to beat your ass these last two days Laura…”  Amy revealed as she took a fist to her left boob.
“Glad you missed me Amy…I’ve been waiting for this too…ughn” Laura replied as she ate a return fist to the stomach.

Both the redhead and the brunette started throwing punches as fast as they could, battering the others body with reckless abandon.  They started moaning lustfully at each impact, Amy clearly sensing that Laura was as into this as she was.  After a simultaneous shot to each girl’s jaw knocked them back a few steps, each shook the stars from their head and turned back to look at their enemy.  They grinned and as if by some unknown signal, they dove at each other hungrily, bodies slapping together with that now too familiar smacking sound.  After several minutes of stumbling around, the pair tripped on the luscious shagpile rug on the floor and collapsed.  Both girls winced as they impacted with the floor, breasts pancaking together as Laura fell on top of Amy.  Rolling back and forth on the rug and carpet, they continued to throw fists into the other’s body, eventually thudding into the wall.  They wrestled violently against the wall until eventually Laura pinned the brunette’s arms up against it and pressed her chest into her opponent’s waiting pillows.  Amy wriggled around underneath the redhead’s naked mass, trying to get her arms free.  Laura shuffled her way up Amy’s body, gasping as her pussy dragged along the younger woman’s flat stomach.  Now in a more dominant position, Laura pushed her breasts into Amy’s face. 

Laura started chuckling to herself and wriggling her boobs around on Amy’s face, goading and taunting her.
“How do you like this you dirty slut?  We’ve been here before haven’t we?  I bet you love having my amazing boobs in your face!”  Amy could only muffle a reply.  How did I end up with this bitch on top of me yet again?  She wondered to herself as she struggled to get her head free of its fleshy restraint.  Realising that was a fruitless exercise, she knew she had to do something as the combination of Laura sitting on her stomach and the lack of space for air to enter her mouth and nose, meant she was on the clock.  Despite her upper body being trapped, an option did present itself, so she pushed off with her feet and swung her legs up, managing to hook them under Laura’s armpits.  Before the redhead could react, Amy pulled her legs back down, and Laura’s torso along with them.  Amy gasped for air as she felt Laura flailing around under her smooth legs, her thighs now sandwiching the older woman’s boobs together.  However, before Amy could lock her ankles together, Laura grabbed one and pulled one of the legs off her.  Sitting back up, Laura shuffled backwards along her enemy’s stomach so as to prevent Amy’s access to that tactic again.  Clearly intended as punishment for her attempted escape, Amy felt her head yanked by the hair before it smacked into the wall behind her.  An evil grin flashed across Laura’s face as she started repeating the dosage.  The impacts were not overly hard due to the positioning of the two ladies, but this was the second time she had been trapped under this red-headed bitch and Amy was fed up being on the bottom of this currently one-sided encounter.

In order to stop the onslaught, Amy started throwing punches up towards her rival, though she was not able to generate much power while still planted to the floor.  As she aimed her fist at the side of the redhead’s body, she spied her opportunity out of the corner of her eye.  Clamping her free right hand down on the hanging boob in front of her, a scream shot from the mouth of her opponent.  Laura pushed her own hand into the meaty softness of Amy’s left tit, all the while continuing to slam the brunette’s head into the wall of the bedroom.  Amy continued to throw wild punches at Laura’s head, knowing she desperately needed to get this bitch off.  Running out of options, she dropped her hands to the floor and used all her strength to buck her hips upwards, her naked pelvis smacking into that of her equally naked rider.  Laura was sent flying forward, her face colliding with the same wall she was using to punish Amy.  This impact dazed the redhead enough for Amy to push her off to the side and roll away.  Both women got to their knees groggily and shook the stars from their heads.  After catching their breath for a few moments, Laura glared at her opponent.
“You had enough of this shit yet bitch?”
“No way cxnt, we’re just getting started…” Amy replied, almost scoffing at the ridiculousness of the question.
“Just what I wanted to hear…”

As they stood back up and readied for round two, suddenly Laura launched herself at the brunette’s torso.  Amy was not ready for this move and was forced backward.  Laura had intended on throwing her back into the wall, and Amy braced, waiting for the seemingly inevitable collision.  But the trajectory of the tackle missed, and the pair continued on their path out of the bedroom door and into the living room.  Regaining her senses, Amy started pounding on Laura’s back as she was driven further into the spacious lounge area.  As the pair stumbled further in, momentum took hold and they lost balance, crashing into what turned out to be Kimberly and Megan, who had also found their way out into the room at some point.  A pile of naked ferocity formed on the floor as the four girls lost track of who they were fighting.  Amy felt her head jerk left by the hair as she ripped at hair that fell into her hand.  She felt fists and palms smack her skin as she sent her own free hand flying into whatever mass of flesh it could find.  She heard screams and yelps from all sides as she fought and tried to get her bearings.

It seemed like hours went by as the ball of feminine fury continued to churn on that living room carpet, although in reality it was a mere ten minutes before two pairs of entangled women squirted out.  Amy’s entire body was on fire from the constant punishment it had endured in the maul.  Now though, she experienced some relative respite as she was merely on the receiving end from a single opponent rather than three.  She opened her eyes to see who’s locks she was tearing away at, as well as who owned the pair of hands that were digging into her boobs.  Locking eyes with the raven-haired Asian, she threw a few punches into Kimberly’s boobs with her free hand.  While the brunette wanted to lock up with her sister’s foe for the evening, now was not the time.  She needed to get back to her battle with Laura.
“Although I’d love to…smash your face…in for hurting…my sister you fucking bitch…ugh…my fight isn’t with…you right now…” Amy forced the words out in between gasps for air.
“The feeling’s…mutual…you whore fuck…” Kimberly replied through her own equally laboured breaths.  Despite wanting to fight other women a lot more than the one they were currently engaging, both Kimberly and Amy continued to roll around on the floor, pulling hair and squeezing breasts.  Neither wanted to concede to the other, even though they were not each other’s primary opponent.  They could hear their prey fighting somewhere else in the room, and yet neither could bring themselves to disengage without the other doing so first for fear of showing weakness.

Amy’s boobs were screaming at her to remove the slender Asian fingers currently terrorising them.  The more Kimberly dug in, the harder Amy yanked on that silky black hair.  She started throwing slaps with her free hand into the Asian’s cheek.  They fired off insults at each other as they struggled around on the floor.  Despite the hate the two spat at each other, the brunette felt an intense attraction to Kimberly as their naked bodies undulated together in their violent embrace.  Under different circumstances, she would have loved to lock horns properly with this bitch now that she had a chance to experience the Asian’s tight body for herself.  However, she had to escape this hold and get back to her battle with Laura.  She snuck a peak over at the other battle, where she saw her sister and the scarlet bitch locked in a sixty-nine, their thighs clamping onto the other’s head.  Muffled screams could be heard as there was clearly some action occurring between those pairs of thighs.  While she was distracted, Amy’s eyes ballooned out as her temporary rival thumped a knee flush between her legs.  Instinctively, Amy’s hands let go of hair and dove for her pelvis to guard from another of those terrible shots.  Kimberly used this to push the brunette off her and in a flash, she was up and running over to the other battle going on in the room.  Amy laid there for a moment as the pain in her abdomen subsided, mostly thankful now that she had a chance to catch her breath and get some brief respite.

A few minutes later, Amy sat up.  She scanned the room.  Megan and Kimberly had each other bent over at the waist, trying to whip the other woman around by the hair.  Every so often one of them would throw a couple of quick punches into the other’s tits and face, but for the most part they just sort of staggered around.  Yearning to return to the action herself, Amy’s eyes darted around, searching for her prey.  Laura was slumped against the wall, massaging herself as she watched on at the battle in front of her.  Amy got to her hands and knees and started to crawl over to her rival, who finally spotted her.  Laura matched Amy’s movements, and as the pair got close to each other they reared up on their knees before slapping their chests together in a mutual bearhug.  Pushing into each other, they teetered back and forward as their boobs fought on between them.  Eventually they fell sideways, though landing on their side did nothing to dislodge them.

Both girls wrestled around like this on the floor of the living room.  Their sweat slicked legs interlaced, pussies continuing to heat up as they squirmed around.  Ending up back on their sides, four hands latched onto four beautiful breasts and squeezed.  Meanwhile hips undulated back and forth as vaginas bushed along smooth thighs.  The girls grimaced as their mounds were kneaded and pulled.  Amy shuddered as her body throbbed after a particularly effective swipe along the redhead’s leg.  Her grip on the enemy breasts buckled slightly due to this, and Laura took full advantage, digging her nails in.  Amy screamed and pushed the other girl away.

They rolled apart and got to their feet.  Amy had one hand covering her injured boobs, the other slowly massaging her clitoris as she subconsciously stoked her own fire.  Laura grinned and started walking towards her prey.  Amy tentatively matched her.  As the two young women got within reaching distance, Laura slapped at Amy’s lower hand, reached down with the other and drove two fingers into the brunette’s already sensitive pussy.  Amy stiffened reactively to the sudden shock of pleasure.  The skirmish had turned towards the inevitable dirty side, however, she knew her night with Stacy had prepared her for this.  A smile flicked across her lips as she looked into the redhead’s eyes and forced her own fingers into the waiting slot below.  She felt warm wetness on her fingers and knew this would be a much closer battle than either girl probably wanted at this point in their war.

“Are you sure you want to do this shit or are you too much of a prude?”  Laura taunted.
“I’ll do whatever it takes…”  Amy declared, almost surprising herself with her conviction.  If this had occurred even a few days earlier, Amy might have wilted at the comment.  However, this was no longer new to her, and she was no longer afraid of this sort of depraved tussle.  It was just another way for her to dominate her opponent now.  Those flames of competition burned away any remaining inhibitions that Amy may have had once Laura’s challenge sunk in.  It was time for her to overcome, to conquer this final hurdle in front of her and taste that victory she craved.

Two young rivals, who only a couple of days ago had never met, now leant into each other’s naked body, breasts pancaked together, as they pumped their fingers in and out of their enemy’s vagina.  Their knees buckled and their hips twisted as the pleasure took over.  Neither girl thought about pulling away, they were focused entirely on forcing the other’s release.  With chins resting on the other girl’s shoulder, their breasts intermingling just below their heads, Amy felt a buzz as her rock-hard nipples dug into tit flesh and dragged across those of her redheaded nemesis.  After a particularly strong wave of pleasure coursed through her that caused her eyes to flick open, they focused across on the other battle going on.  Megan had her legs around Kimberly’s midsection, crushing her, while also pulling that jet-black hair from behind the Asian girl’s head.  Kimberly was just wailing on the older sister’s body, simply trying to punch her way out of the hold.  Fists would smack into Megan’s stomach and breasts, and Amy heard her sister grunt and groan as the shots thudded into her.  Still, she seemed ok at this point, and Amy had bigger things to worry about.

Amy could hear Laura’s moans getting louder as the two finger pistons below continued to generate bliss.  But as the redhead’s seductive moaning continued, Amy felt her own body betraying her.  After a particularly heavy deluge of pleasure, she tried to close her legs to trap the offending hand within her pussy.  Laura retaliated by massaging her breast with her free hand.  The brunette sighed loudly as her boob was fondled.  Yet as she kept up her own assault on Laura’s womanhood, Amy felt some extra leakage.  Laura was bucking on her hand more and more, and she knew if she could hold on, she would be able to finish her off.  She could hear yelps and screams from the other fight over the top of their incessant moaning, but she could no longer focus on it, only the fingers of her rival aggressively fondling her downstairs.  All Amy could do now was pump her own soaking wet hand harder and faster than this bitch she was tangled up with.  Then, just as Amy was getting close to the point of no return, she felt Laura buckle at the knees again, although this time she instinctively grabbed the red head’s scarlet hair and pulled down towards the buckled knee.  This jerk of hair caused Laura to lose her balance, and Amy let out a sigh as the fingers within her were removed.  Laura fell on her back, before the brunette instinctively jumped on top, not letting up the advantage.

As Laura wriggled around trying to get free, Amy grinned and spun around on top of her foe, so she was facing the redhead’s feet, allowing her ankles to trap Laura’s arms.  Then, as she sat there atop two cushiony breasts, she again forced her fingers into the waiting pussy.  Finally, when she heard the expected moan from below, and with her weight trapping the naked form under her, she pushed her legs back and captured Laura’s head between her strong thighs.  Hearing the muffled screams from behind her, a giddy grin formed across Amy’s face, as now there was no better chance to finish her rival off.  To her credit, Laura tried to roll her adversary off, but Amy used an arm to brace, and another to penetrate, more than happy to alternate if need be.  Eventually, Laura’s hips started bucking upwards, and Amy knew she was getting close.  Harder and faster she pumped, before finally her scarlet haired rival screamed, her body capitulating to the overwhelming pleasure onslaught.  Amy shivering as the hot breath blew passed her own pussy.  As the brunette’s assault finally broke through, the body below her arched and tremored, before collapsing back to the floor.  No longer did she feel any resistance, just the tired moans of defeat.

Amy was in complete control now.  She got up and turned so she could see her rival’s face.  For a few moments she stood over her nemesis.  This was a moment for her to savour.  She had finally been victorious, and now she was ready to claim her winnings in the same way Laura wanted to in their first battle.  Lowering herself down on top of Laura’s face, Amy heard something muffled between her legs, shuddering heavily as warm breath escaped from her opponent’s mouth and lightly brushed across her overly excited womanhood.  Unable to wipe the grin off her face, she took hold of Laura’s red locks and pulled the girls face in.
“You know what to do…” Was all Amy said to her defeated rival before a surge of pleasure rocked her body, the redhead’s tongue starting to flick her waiting clitoris.  Amy brushed her free hand through her hair as her body started to gyrate across the face of the fallen warrior below.  Her body was taking control of her again, just like when she fought Stacy that previous weekend, but this time she felt none of the apprehension and confusion.  With how this battle had played out, she no longer held any inhibitions.  Each stroke of the tongue on her undercarriage freed her mind further.  She closed her eyes and felt the waves of pleasure and stimulation wash over her, revelling in the fact she was now able to enjoy it.

The entrance to her trance was stopped by a scream.  Her eyelids flicked open and revealed her naked sister getting thrown around by the hair.  Kimberly had somehow made it out of Megan’s grasp and was now trying to trip her by kicking out at her legs as her body swung around.  Almost inevitably, momentum threw Megan across the Asian girl’s slender foot and she was sent tumbling to the floor, landing on her back just in front of Amy’s new perch.  Megan appeared to be absolutely spent, hours of fighting taking a toll on her.  The Asian girl was quick on her feet despite all the earlier punishment she had taken and dove on top of Megan as the 28-year-old lay there.  Pinning the older sister’s arms under her legs, Kim matched Amy’s current position astride the cute face below.  Amy, still on the borderline of her pleasure trance could only watch on as her sibling bucked and kicked out in a vain attempt to remove the Asian girl from the top position.  Unfortunately, tiredness and lack of air caught up with Megan not long after.  She had been in an epic struggle with her new rider, and she could not muster another effort.

In between heavy breaths caused by the stimulus below, Amy locked eyes with the Kim.  She could tell the Asian girl was feeling the same sensations she felt, and realised her sister was now in the same predicament Laura was in.  When Kim’s pelvis started the hypnotic movement back and forth on the face of the older sister, a new rage started to build within Amy as she heard the moans being generated from the girl opposite her.  Gazing into those cat-like eyes opposite, every urge in her body wanted to lock up with this Asian slut and rip that jet-black hair out.  She wanted to avenge her sister for this.  Both women leaned forward, still grinding back and forth on their former opponent’s faces.

“You….ugh….fucking bitch…how…ooohhh…dare you sit….on my sister’s face…..uuuggh…like that!”  Amy stammered out between pleasure swells.
“Fuck you whore….oooooo…It’s not like…..uuughgh…you can talk….oooohhhhh….with a pussy…..full of face…aaaaahhh!”  The Asian girl spat back through her own shockwaves. 
“I promise…aaaahhhh…I’ll get you back…oooohhhh…for this…”  Amy’s body shuddered as she spoke.
“I…uuuggghh…I can’t wait…”  Kimberly managed to reply before both girls started simply trading insults and grunts, which was all they could muster as their bodies took over.  Their mounts continued their frenzied licking and sucking.  As the pleasure and rage built, the hunger and lust ensnared them, and the insults turned into incomprehensible growls and moans.  Amy reached up to grab the black hair of her sister’s rival without even really thinking about it, before feeling her own locks being pulled.  Her scalp was on fire again, but it was a dull pain that was being completely overshadowed by the intense force rising and falling from her lower body.  She started to buck her hips harder across the redhead’s face below as it built, all the while glaring intensely into her new rival.  As the rhythmic humping continued between the two young women, they started punching each other with their free hand in time with the pleasure waves.  Each painful impact just added fuel to the fire, and the mass of movement escalated in pace.  Screams and moans and smacks echoed through the living room, and as the crescendo built, Amy felt once again that sensation of her body assuming direct control.  Her mind no longer told her arm to thrust into the other girl’s boobs and head.  She no longer felt the return fists hitting her.  Expecting this now though, she allowed herself to let go, permitting her slender form to complete it’s journey to the promised land.

As if on cue, both Amy and Kim stopped their furious punching.  Their eyes widened as full as they had ever been, and with both hands they pulled the other girl’s head in to their own by the hair, their lips and mouths meeting in a lust filled kiss.  The Asian and the brunette, strangers to each other mere hours ago, screamed into the other girl’s mouth as their simultaneous orgasms thundered through their beautiful bodies.  Their forms shuddered on top of their defeated foes as the intense pulsing continued, their death grip hair holds forcing their lip lock to continue.  As Amy’s mind returned to her, she felt Kim’s saliva and breath intermingle with her own inside her mouth.  She felt amazing, like she had been reborn in that moment.  There was no thought of the fact that she had just been sexually pleasured by one girl while furiously making out with another.  It was not long after the waves started to subside that fatigue took hold.  She unlocked her fingers from the Asian girl’s hair, as Kim did the same to her.  Sitting up straight, a mutual stare formed, each peering deeply into the weary eyes opposite, exhaustion sweeping across both girls.  As their eyelids fluttered, Kimberly and Amy fell forward into each other, torso’s holding each other up like an expertly crafted female arch, chins coming to rest on a waiting shoulder.  Four women, completely shattered by their epic struggle, who now remained statuesque in this odd sexual pose, finally blacked out…

“Hey Stace, come on in!”
“Wow Aims…you’re sounding super happy today.”  Amy grinned as she led her friend inside.  Stacy was wearing her usual yellow tank top and blue short shorts.  Amy coincidentally had the same thing on, although hers were red and black.
“So, what’s going on?”  Stacy quizzed her friend.
“Well…I did it Stace.”
“Come on Amy, enough with the tension building, what did you do?”
“I beat her.  I finally won a fight!”  Stacy’s eyes lit up.
“Wow, that’s great news!  Is this that Laura bitch you mentioned?”
“Yeah, it was amazing!  I felt so alive during it.  We fought for ages, and I was able to finally let go.  I no longer felt weird when it got dirty…”  Amy bit her lip gently as she said it, the remnants of her former innocence still on display.
“I’m so proud of you Amy.”
“Yeah, I can’t really believe it myself.  A week ago I wouldn’t have dreamed of getting into a fight with another girl, and now I’ve been in 5.  I can’t get enough of it Stace.”  The blonde flashed a smile across her face at that last comment.
“Can’t get enough you say?”
“That’s right.  But there’s one thing that’s still bothering me…”  Amy looked away from her friend for a second.
“What’s that?”
“I haven’t beaten you yet…”  Amy brought her gaze back to her friend’s eyes.  Intensity washed through both girls as they realised what needed to happen.
“I see.  Well in that case, why don’t we go and discuss that point further in your room.”
“That sounds like a perfect idea.”  With that, the girls made their way across the carpeted lounge into Amy’s bedroom.  A living space that 48 hours ago was its own battlefield.  The two young women stood across from each other and removed their clothing in a ritual Amy was all too familiar with now.  She studied the naked form of her best friend, much like she did twice previously this week.  Her fire burned white hot with the knowledge of what was to come and, crucially, that she could come out the victor.  There was no deep-seated fear any longer, she was battle hardened.  Ultimately if she were to lose, it gave her an excuse to do this all over again, to get better.  All she wanted in that moment was to test herself against that immaculate female form across from her.  A form that raised her hands into fists in front of her breasts, a movement Amy matched, itching to get into it again.

“Are you ready Aims?”
“Lets do this…”

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 12:15:00 PM »
Oh this is a fantadtic read, you have to keep it up...I want to read more and more...totally glued

Offline kelllyclaws

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 01:34:38 PM »
Love reading your stories.  I hope there is more soon

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 05:31:59 PM »
Wow! What a batch of bawdy bitch fighting. I read these on Rivals Rapture over a few days recently and was blown away. So intense and arousing I could only handle one at a time. The buildup and brawling remind me of the best of favorite writers like Sidekick and Corvus/Rino. And Part 3 is so deliciously wild and over-the-top that I would literally beg for more.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 05:40:46 PM by Hammer48 »

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 01:16:15 AM »
Think we could get some picture approximations for each of the gals?

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 03:25:04 AM »
Thank you all for taking the time to give feedback, I truly appreciate it.  The response on both sites has blown me away, it has been way better than I could have imagined.

Wow! What a batch of bawdy bitch fighting. I read these on Rivals Rapture over a few days recently and was blown away. So intense and arousing I could only handle one at a time. The buildup and brawling remind me of the best of favorite writers like Sidekick and Corvus/Rino. And Part 3 is so deliciously wild and over-the-top that I would literally beg for more.

To be thought of in a similar vein as legends like Sidekick and Corvus is extremely humbling.  Sidekick especially is definitely an inspiration.  Thank you.  I do intend to write more, especially now that Amy's week has been so well received so far, although right now I'm looking to branch off into other stories rather than continue this one at thsi point in time.  There's definitely more I could do with this, but for now I have other ideas I want to throw around.

Think we could get some picture approximations for each of the gals?

I had not thought about this if I'm honest.  I kept the descriptions of the girls relatively vague, as everyone's tastes are different.  They are not intended to be supermodels, but they are definitely beautiful women, if that helps.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2021, 09:30:01 PM »
These are infinitely better than the stories the idea comes from. You write characters and scenarios that sound real instead of like someone trying to pass a creative writing class. Excellent, though I'm a bit disappointed that Laura didn't beat Amy (maybe a titfight rematch)?

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2021, 03:17:24 AM »
These are infinitely better than the stories the idea comes from. You write characters and scenarios that sound real instead of like someone trying to pass a creative writing class. Excellent, though I'm a bit disappointed that Laura didn't beat Amy (maybe a titfight rematch)?

Thank you for the kind words.  We all have our own methods of writing, and we obviously cannot be everything to everyone, myself included, but I'm just very grateful that people have taken the time to say they've enjoyed my offering.  As for Laura, she's definitely the sort of character who wouldn't take this loss lightly, so there's always the possibility she returns to the action.

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 02:14:19 PM »
Thank you!  I am glad you enjoyed it.  Despite the subject matter, characters can still grow, have conflict (which is kind of the whole point really) and be interesting throughout.  I tried to think of how Amy would react to each situation and learn from it as she moved through the story.  I'm in the midst of another story as we speak so hopefully I can share something very soon.

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2021, 03:58:22 PM »
Kim vs. Amy is gonna be a real banger.

Offline bobs2345

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2021, 04:36:38 PM »
Fantastic!

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2021, 10:07:56 PM »
Truly and amazing story.  Very well done.  Thanks for sharing it.  I hope the adventure continues...

Offline emmaduncxn

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2021, 05:06:31 AM »
MASTERPIECE

the best I've read since xxt's "catballing from beyond" stories

i wish there were more like this