News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lindsey Morgan vs Ruby Rose

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Lindsey Morgan vs Ruby Rose
« on: February 28, 2021, 06:19:54 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Rumours were abound that Ruby Rose had some issues with Nina Dobrev.  Ruby had recently been cast on Batwoman on the CW with rumours that would be the next show.  The combination of their onset prank war then Ruby not helping her during the fight with Torrey Devito now goin on the network where Nina was still the unquestioned Queen gave those rumours more merit

“I like Nina I really do but that girl started a prank war with me, and it kept escalating… But we like each other I just well we’re friends but she has an ego.”

Ruby was hanging out with Taylor swift and her crowd.  They were keen to eager to hear anything from Ruby who led such an interesting life

“You sound like you need a fight and if I get a woman here, she’s to challenge you and if you want me to continue with the thought that Nina will always be behind you in who is better you have to win in impressive fashion… A crazy submission.”

Ruby nodded “Ok yeah well I know Nina and I would tear it down, but she’d lose but who do you have in mind.”

“Lindsey Morgan.  She wins she joins the crew, and you do what she says.”

Two days later the beach was Ruby Rose shadow boxing in some sweatpants and baggy shirt.  Taylor Swift showed up and Ruby waved to her and the entourage lifted Taylor up on a lifeguard type chair.  She would watch this action from above. 

Lindsey Morgan showed up and looked around, she took a deep breath and took off her top “Damn girl that’s some nice tits.”  Ruby loved seeing Lindsey take off her outer clothes for the bikini.

“Uhmn thanks.”

“Just so you know I love women and I’m not here to damage those tits… Those wicked tits, not here to attack your pussy or pull apart your hair… Its dirt and I don’t need to do it to win.”

Lindsey was getting nervous about what was being said “Listen girl, we aren’t here for attraction but to find out which is a better fighter.  You show raw skills and got a great shot at beating me so don’t worry about…”

“Marie said that you think you’re better than us and if you were pushed, you’d be going for hair like everyone else.”

“Marie’s an idiot…I’m here to fight you and you’re here to fight me.  I don’t know Marie but yeah she says that shes an idiot”

“Don’t call my friend an idiot.  She’s fought more than you and is always right about people.”

“I’ve had a semi pro fight little girl, your little friend Marie is a mouth and I don’t know much about her but what I know is she’s wrong more than she’s right and if you beat me you get to take my place in the Hollywood Elite… You join Taylor and your friend who thinks she knows me can do nothing.  I think she lost because of a hair pull and now thinks she knows people…No I don’t need that to beat you or anyone and I’m going to prove it.”

“My show is the toughest set in Hollywood any of us can beat you.”

“Yet its you that’s here about to lose in a fair fight and you’re here because you were the biggest physical challenge to me.  I tell you what I’ll fight others, so you don’t feel as bad when you lose here”

Lindsey was thinking about what she wanted to do.  She rushed at Ruby who used different techniques including shoulder blocks and on the fifth punch she rolled out and began to circle smiling “You look amazing, so you need to know I don’t want to destroy that beauty but I’m going to win this fight.  I’m also going to entertain my friends.”

Ruby moved a little and slipped two punches then moved back from an uppercut keeping her eyes on Lindseys chest.  “Absolutely gorgeous.”  Ruby bounced away and looked at everyone “She is so beautiful I don’t want to damage it.”

“Are we here to fight or for you to ogle me”

Ruby smiled “Why not but I actually prefer the second.  I really don’t want to bruise that beauty and am tempted to ask to let you in but rules are rules. Right Taylor?”

“They are.  Lindsey you want to be my friend, don’t you??  You do know what being my friend does for your career?”

Lindsey put her fists up and Ruby was extending her left measuring for distance.  Lindsey fired a right and ruby simply moved her left which she was using for distance to parry that arm away.  Rose then faked her own right which made Lindsey flinh and duck away

Ruby could see how trepidations Lindsey was.  Despite Lindsey being physically more impressive, despite her being younger there was a fear.  Ruby saw it clear as day and changed her stance arms up like she was going for a crane kick and she would bounce watch Lindsey go back afraid to pull the trigger

Ruby did this again then actually hit an elbow to the top of Lindseys head then a leg sweep and ruby ran around the fighting area they made.  She high fived everyone then Lindsey got up “Really you want to go more.”

“I’m tough and like Marie said you are fake.”

There was a change in Rubys demeanour “Ok…”  Ruby was making slight movements but they were about changing the angle for the punches she was throwing.  If Lindsey covered high she would punch the body.  The moment the face was exposed the accuracy was like a laser

Lindsey would go for the hair and Ruby would make her pay.  “I said I don’t do that I do what I just did.”

Ruby hit a four punch combination and ended it with a heel trip “do you know what we’re here for and while you are gorgeous you try to fight like that again its six punches and some knees.”

Lindsey got on her knees and put her arms out “Just finish it”

“No …. Come on you are obviously in better shape than me, younger than me and stronger than me so give it a chance.  Just stop trying to make this a typical Hollywood catfight… I don’t and never will play at that.”

Lindsey got up and Ruby was showing good foot movement “Not for Nina..”  She drilled two jabs moved and hit a right to the ear “Get up.  You got that build like her so yeah this is Ruby time now and you can even leave a message for your friend.”

Lindsey was up and ate another jab then another and when Ruby faked one and went for a spinning back fist Lindsey threw a left hook that hit flush and dropped Ruby.  Ruby was dazed and went to get up but was easily lifted up onto the stronger woman’s shoulders

Lindsey was so impressive, but she couldn’t figure out what to do “There’s no way out just…”  Ruby brought her knee up and hit Lindsey in the side of the head.  Then Ruby was able to get down and immediately locked in a rear naked choke and rendered Lindsey Morgan unconscious.

Ruby got up “And that is why Nina Dobrev wont ever fight me.  I just beat the stronger more athletic version… Not that I want to fight Nina, but everyone understands.  Now she isn’t with us so get her out of here and to think her friend thinks I’d … Y’know her friends need a lesson so get her out of here and tell her to send one of her 100 friends to meet me in the pit.  That show needs to be taught to keep my name out of their mouths.”

(Upcoming:  British Fighting Pit; Ashley Greene vs Teresa Palmer; Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood)