News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Isabel Durant vs Lindsay Arnold

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Isabel Durant vs Lindsay Arnold
« on: March 17, 2021, 04:10:31 AM »
   Two beautiful blondes stood on opposite corners of a wrestling ring.  Isabel Durant wore a white sports bra, tights, and boots while her opponent Lindsay Arnold wore a red robe around her body red boots.
   "Come on now, Lindsay dear, no time to be shy." taunted Isabel.
Lindsay untied her robe and let it fall down off of her, showing the tall blonde wore a red sports bra and trunks.
   "Wow!  The wardrobe department on the show always put you in those dowdy little get ups.  I forgot what a hot body you've got." said Isabel as she walked toward the middle of the ring.
Lindsay walked to the middle of the ring and looked down into Isabel's bright blue eyes.  Isabel walked slowly around Lindsay looked up and down Lindsay's body.
   "They certainly picked the right woman to play Alison Sweeney's daughter, that long blonde hair, those piercing eyes," by this time Isabel was back in front of Lindsay and put her fingertips under Lindsay's big boobs, "a certain amount of bounce to you," Isabel bounced Lindsay's boobs on her fingers.
Isabel looked up at the annoyed look on Lindsay's face and flashed an innocent smile.  Lindsay backhanded Isabel so hard that she fell back to a seated position.  The bell rang and Isabel got back to her feet rubbing her cheek.
   "I guess I had that one coming." said Isabel.
   "Oh I'm not anywhere near done with you yet, Issie." said Lindsay as she took a step toward Isabel.
Isabel leaned to one side and drove her knee up into Lindsay's gut.
   "Ooomphh!" grunted Lindsay as she bent over.
Isabel took Lindsay's right wrist and elbow, using an arm bar to drive Lindsay down on the mat.  Isabel lay back across Lindsay's back, wrenching on Lindsay's shoulder.
   "You didn't think I was going to make it easy on you, now did you?" asked Isabel.
Lindsay rolled over on her back, then her left side, using her right arm to clamp across Isabel's mid section and hold Isabel's shoulders on the mat.  The referee got a one count before Isabel let go of Lindsay's arm and roll through to her knees.  Lindsay got up shaking her arm while Isabel got back to her feet with a smile.
   "That was a good one Linds." said Isabel.
   "Do you ever shut up?" asked Lindsay.
   "Nope." answered Isabel.
Lindsay took a little hop forward on her left foot and planted the sole of her right boot in Isabel's belly.
   "Shooooo!" screamed Isabel as she bent over and stumbled back.
Lindsay swept her foot around, caught her toe behind Isabel's ankle, and pulled the smaller blonde off her feet.  Isabel crawled backward into the corner and held her hands up.
   "Come on Linds, no reason for this to get out of hand." said Isabel.
   "Maybe if I take a little wind out of your sails it will stop that wagging tongue." said Lindsay.
Isabel's body jerked as Lindsay stomped down on her chest.  When Lindsay slid down to lay on the mat with her head propped up on the bottom turnbuckle Lindsay began stomping down on Isabel's belly.  Lindsay heard the referee counting and stepped back.  Lindsay backed into the opposite corner as Isabel pulled herself painfully back to her feet.  Isabel took a couple of steps out of the corner and Lindsay sprinted toward her.  Isabel let out a loud:
   "Uulkhhh!" as Lindsay's spear caught her around the middle.
Lindsay rolled back to her feet while Isabel curled up her legs and folded her arms and rolled over on her side.  Lindsay bent over and put her hands on either side of Isabel's head.  Lindsay pulled Isabel up to her feet.
   "Oooo!  I think you broke a rib." groaned Isabel.
Lindsay put right arm around Isabel's neck and grabbed the top of Isabel's tights with her left hand.
   "Oh don't do this!  Please!" whimpered Isabel.
   "You really should shut up." said Lindsay as she lifted Isabel off the mat.
   "This is going to hurt!  This is going to really hurt." whimpered Isabel as she straightened her legs up in the air hoping to cushion part of the blow from the suplex.
Instead Lindsay turned her body and drove Isabel's body down to the mat in a jackhammer.  Isabel's eyes bulged out and her cheeks puffed out when all the air was driven from her body.  Lindsay lay across Isabel and hooked Isabel's left leg to hold her down.
   "Oh I'm done, just pin me and get it over with." groaned Isabel.
The referee counted to two when Lindsay raised up to her knees and picked Isabel's upper body off the mat by her hair.
   "Oh you witch." groaned Isabel.
Lindsay stood up and pulled Isabel up on her feet facing away from Lindsay and toward the ropes.  Lindsay pushed Isabel into the ropes and when she bounced back drove her forearm across the middle of Isabel's back.  Isabel arched her back and shrieked in pain.
   "How are those ribs doing, Issie?" taunted Lindsay.
   "Not good and you're not helping." said Isabel.
Lindsay pushed her forward again and when Isabel bounced back, rammed her knee into Isabel's back.  Isabel grimaced in pain as she arched her back and took a step forward.
   "Oh stop!  Please stop!" whined Isabel.
Isabel let out an audible gasp as Lindsay wrapped her up in an abdominal stretch.
   "This is one of the most mis-named moves in wrestling.  It may hurt your belly a little bit, but it really pulls at those ribs." said Lindsay as she ground her elbow into Isabel's stretched rib cage.
   "Just pin me and let it end." groaned Isabel.
   "Oh no no no, little Issie.  I want to hear you scream and I want to hear you beg, then I want hear you give up." said Lindsay.
   "That's not going to happen." grunted Isabel through clenched teeth.
Isabel groaned as she pushed Lindsay's leg off her thigh.  Isabel ducked her head under Lindsay's arm and spun around behind Lindsay to reverse the move and pull Lindsay's body in an abdominal stretch.
   "Ooohhhh!" screamed Lindsay as Isabel ground her elbow down into Lindsay's stretched ribs.
Lindsay turned her upper body slightly and drove her elbow down into Isabel's thigh.  Isabel let go of the hold as she stumbled back.  Isabel quickly regained her composure and ran back against the ropes.  She bounced off and ran toward Lindsay ready to clothesline her opponent to the mat.  Instead Lindsay stepped to the side and caught Isabel in a bear hug.
   "Ooooo!" screamed Isabel as Lindsay squeezed her ribs.
   "You can always give up, Issie." said Lindsay.
   "Bite me." spat Isabel.
Isabel looked a little confused for a moment.
   "Or better yet," said Isabel then turned her head and clamped her teeth down on the bridge of Lindsay's nose.
Lindsay let out a howl of pain as she let go of Isabel and stepped back.  Lindsay felt her nose to see if it was broken, then checked her fingers for blood.  Isabel leaned against the ropes with one hand and held her other hand her ribs as she gasped for air.
   "I tried to give you the easy way out, Issie, but it looks like you leave me no choice." said Lindsay as she stepped toward Isabel.
   "Easy?  You've been playing my rib cage like a xylophone and this was the easy way?" asked Isabel.
Lindsay grabbed Isabel's head in a vice grip with her fingers laced behind Isabel's head.  Isabel put her hands on Lindsay's ribs trying push away.
   "No, Lindsay, not like this.   Please not like this." whimpered Isabel.
Lindsay raised her knee up into Isabel's gut and smiled when she heard the air hiss out of Isabel's mouth.  Isabel's arms fell to her side and Lindsay pulled her head in and buried Isabel's face in Lindsay's bosom.  Isabel threw a hard punch into Lindsay's gut, but Lindsay just grunted and held on.  Isabel threw two more punches, but Lindsay barely felt them, then on last feeble slap into Lindsay's ribs.  The referee checked Isabel's arm.  He raised it three times and three times Isabel's arm fell limp to her side.  The referee motioned for the bell and Lindsay let Isabel go and she slid down Lindsay's body to the mat.  Lindsay smiled and put her foot on Isabel's belly as the referee raised her hands.