News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rematch between Brandi Lungelow and Miss Kim

• 77 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Re: Rematch between Brandi Lungelow and Miss Kim
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2021, 08:22:12 PM »
Ooooffff. *my cheeks puff up as you punch me just above the panty line. My hands still holding on to your breasts but not twisting anymore*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2021, 08:24:40 PM »
You still hold my breast as my blow sucks air from you I send my right knee up between your legs let go you slut let go of my tits

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2021, 08:32:34 PM »
Uuuunnnnhhhg *my body jolts as you knee me between my legs. I drop to my knees before you, my hands come sliding from your breasts and cover my pussy. My sis looks on and comments.* you fight rough.. that how you beat my sis last time, Kim?

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2021, 10:37:24 AM »
Seeing you in pain on your knees your hands holding your pussyfoot as I grab your hair with my left then slamming my fist into your jaw as I turn to your sister that’s right bitch  shut your mouth or you will end up the same

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2021, 01:30:23 PM »
*Takes a seat quietly on the couch as I place my purse next to me and folding my legs as I take a sip of my drink and watch intently*

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2021, 03:32:41 PM »
*I yelp as you grab my hair pulling it back. I them grunt as you punch my jaw. My sister smiles at Kim.* unlike Brandi, i barely fight as it is. You better focus on her sweetie before anything happens.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2021, 03:42:55 PM »
Piff your a joke too bitch as I still hold brandi hair my left knee coming up hitting you under your chin

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2021, 03:50:40 PM »
Uuunnnhhhh *I grunt as you knee my chin, snapping it upwards a bit. I groan in pain a bit before you.  I bring my hands up and start to claw at your stomach. My sister chuckles at kim.* maybe I am, let's see what happens between you two .

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2021, 04:32:12 PM »
Aghhhhhh bitchhhh as you finger nails claw into my belly I let go of your hair grabbing your wrist nooooo arghhhhh let go whore growling

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2021, 05:11:58 PM »
*I grin a bit as you let go of my hair and step back. I go to punch your stomach, but you grab my wrist.* damn. *I struggle to free my wrist from you.  I try to headbutt your stomach.* take that, kimmy

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2021, 05:25:44 PM »
Brandi fights very determined but I doubt the headbut to Kims strong abs will do any damage.

Great fight by the way.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2021, 05:52:08 PM »
Still holding you wrist when you head but me in the stomach it has little affect but you do manage to get me to release your wrist

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2021, 05:59:31 PM »
*I smile as my headbutt works partially and you release my wrist.  I slowly start to get to my feet before you. My hands reach out towards your neck to grab it.* you're going down, kimmy

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2021, 07:05:35 PM »
Your hands grasp my neck as I agin grab your wrist trying to pull your hands from my neck let go I scream

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2021, 07:31:41 PM »
*I grimace a bit as you grab my wrists and start to pull them off your neck. As we struggle, I bring my right knee up into your belly. My sister starts clapping.*