News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rematch between Brandi Lungelow and Miss Kim

• 77 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Rematch between Brandi Lungelow and Miss Kim
« on: March 20, 2021, 01:14:38 AM »
This is going to be a rematch between myself and Miss Kim.  It is going to be another NHB apt fight between us.

My profile:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=27416

Kim's profile:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=58745

*I stand in my lace bra and panties in my apt, my blonde hair in a ponytail. I stretch a bit as I wait for Miss Kim to show up and fight me in a rematch.  I hope to beat her and perhaps gain my freedom. If I lose to her again,  who knows what will happen to me. I take a few deep breaths as I finish warming up.*

Offline Juliehot

Re: Rematch between Brandi Lungelow and Miss Kim
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 01:17:02 AM »
Go Brandi... take her

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 11:58:56 AM »
I arrive at my pets apartment as she wanted a rematch . As she greets me at the door in lace pantie and bra I step in falling her to the living room as I remove my long coat under it wearing a very revealing black wicked weasel bikini as I start to stretch you ready to be humiliated agin my bitch I say to you with a laugh

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 02:18:45 PM »
*I smile as I greet miss Kim at the door and let her in, leading her to the living room where all the furniture has been removed. I stretch a bit more and look her over as she stretches.* i don't plan on it. *sounding as confident as I can before heading to the middle of the room, hands on my hips*

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 08:34:08 PM »
Come on Brandi, force her to crawl around the apartment on all fours while you spank her ass.. Speed

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 08:55:24 PM »
I head out to meet in the middle of the room you stand there all smug with your hands on your hips smirking I say you ready baby but before you can answer I send I right rabbit punch into your belly

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 09:58:47 PM »
*I smile seeing come towards me asking me if I'm ready. My sister sandy sitting on the couch in her pink bikini and crossed legs watching us*  ooooffff. *my cheeks puff up as you punch my belly before I can respond. I take a step back after your punch and send a right hook towards your jaw.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2021, 10:11:45 PM »
My hit makes you gasp for air as you back a step back when suddenly smack your fist hits me in my jaw snapping my head to the side you bitch I yell as I reach out with my right hand to try to grab your hair

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2021, 10:46:27 PM »
*I smile seeing your head snaps to the side after I punch you. I move in towards you when you call me 'a bitch' and grab my hair. I yelp in pain as you do that.* let go bitch *I snarl as I send a left punch towards your gut.*

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2021, 01:29:15 AM »
This is a win for all watching and Kim. Not saying Brandi has lost but as far as the fight yes. Still will be hard to consider Brandi a loser with Kim all over you. Close for a bit but Kim just is so smoking hot when she dominates.  Brandi is quite hot herself being at Kim’s mercy. Anyway it goes is a win for sure.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2021, 11:47:42 AM »
Ohhhh umphhjh as I twist your hair then I feel your fist hit my gut. Groins as I bend slightly over my free hand clutching my belly

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2021, 01:55:07 PM »
*I smile as you groan and bend over after my punch.* you look so nice when you are bent over, kim. *I bring my right fist back sending it into your chest as your bent over.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2021, 06:27:33 PM »
Arghh as I am bent over you fist comes up catching. Me in the chest as my body is straightned out bring me up onto my top toes

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2021, 08:16:29 PM »
What's the matter Kim, can't take a few punches? *I taunt as I see you straighten up and go to your toes. I slide my hands up your body and under your bra as I start to squeeze and twist your breasts. * you have such nice breasts kim.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2021, 08:19:24 PM »
Aghhhhh you little bitch asi feel your hands go under my top your nails dig into my soft flesh squirming I send a left into your belly just above your pantie line