News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rematch between Brandi Lungelow and Miss Kim

• 77 Replies

Offline misskim

• God Member
Re: Rematch between Brandi Lungelow and Miss Kim
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2021, 07:35:41 PM »
Umpohhh grounding as your knee slams into my belly coughing and gasping desperately trying to pry your hands free from my neck

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2021, 08:17:04 PM »
*I smile as you gasp from my knee to your belly. I struggle against your hands as you pull my hands from your neck. I send another knee to your belly. My sis looks on* are you gonna let her d you like that, kimmy? *I snarl at the comment* shut it, sandy.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2021, 10:20:54 PM »
Imphal as you send another knee to my belly as I gasp for air ughhh on my knees before you groins

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2021, 10:49:26 PM »
Aaww, little girl on her knees. *I taunt as I see you drop to your knees before me after my knee. I yanks my wrists from your grasp. I bring my right knee up before sending the sole of my foot to your chest.*

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2021, 02:49:04 PM »
*quietly sipping my drink as I watch closely as Brandi is fighting like her life is on the line.....which in many ways is the case*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2021, 03:00:24 PM »
You yank your wrist from my hands as I am on my knees before when suddenly your foot hits me on the chest I fall back my legs folded up under my body

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2021, 04:38:05 PM »
*I smile as you fall to your back after my kick. I slowly straddle your stomach * how does it feel to be on your back, kim? *I send a bitch slap from my left hand and then my right*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2021, 06:36:57 PM »
Ohhh umphhj ohhhhh as your hand stings my cheeks as you hit me one then the other I send a righ fist into your belly since you are on my midsection and right in line

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2021, 07:02:48 PM »
*I smile as your face goes from side to side as I bitch slap you.* im enjoying the view from up here. *I take my hands and get them ready to maul your breasts when you punch my belly.* ooofff...bitch.

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2021, 09:31:45 PM »
sending another one into your belly GET OFF ME BITCH as i try to twist and turn my body

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2021, 09:34:08 PM »
Ooooffff. *my cheeks puff up as you punch me in the belly again. I hunch over a bit after the second punch. Your twisting of your body tosses me off of you. I fall to my side holding my stomach.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2021, 10:24:43 PM »
As I am able to knock you off I roll away get to my knees as I adjust my bikini looking at you your dead you little slut as I get to my feet running towards you as I slam my righ heel into side

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2021, 11:09:43 PM »
*I groan as I hold my stomach, watching you roll away and get to your knees, adjusting yourself before getting to your feet. I groan as you stomp my side with your heel making me roll to my back. I try to roll away from you and get to my knees.*

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2021, 11:43:36 AM »
Before you can roll from me I grab your hair pulling you up on your feet slut I yell I ain’t done with you yet I say

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2021, 04:27:58 PM »
Ooowww, you bitch. *i yell as you grab my hair and pull me to my feet.  I send a right punch to your stomach just above your panty line*