News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexy rivals catfight for a man

• 61 Replies

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
Re: Sexy rivals catfight for a man
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2021, 10:16:39 PM »
Can't wait for more on this exciting story. Keep it going!

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2021, 07:32:51 AM »
The winner gets the spoils!

Mary pulled me to her and gave me a deep kiss.  I couldn’t help but start rubbing her huge firm boobs.  Soon she moved my head to her tits and I started sucking on her nipples while she cooed and purred in pleasure.  Mary slid back a little to give Beth some badly needed air saying, “Your man loves sucking on my better boobs because they are so much better than your flat ones”. Mary was getting increasingly aroused moaning with pleasure and finally said to me, “I’m going to give you a really sexy show with this pathetic bitch”.  Mary had me move to the couch and she looked down between her thighs at her victim’s face saying, “I’m going to make you my bitch now and your man will loving watching me make you do it”.  Knowing what the victrix had in mind, Beth pleaded, “Please I can’t do that, please”.  Mary laughed as she untied her red thong bottoms and pulled them off. “Oh you’ll eat my pussy or else, bitch”. With that, she grabbed Beth’s hair and slithered forward burying Beth’s nose and mouth inside her pussy lips. “Eat it, bitch” Mary commanded.  And when Beth didn’t, Mary started bouncing up and down on Beth’s face to insure compliance with her order.  Beth struggled and let out muffled squeals in Mary’s crotch.  Mary started grinding on and pumping her sex on the brunette’s face and soon had a lustful smile as Beth obviously started eating the sexy blonde’s babe’s pussy.  Mary was so aroused she soon started riding her victim’s face like a wild woman moaning and breathing heavily as she approached her climax in a few moments.  She rocked her head while shaking and convulsing in a violent climax as she yelled in pleasure while Beth’s muffled moans of pain and indignation could also be heard.  Beth was thrashed her legs squirming and groaning as she was being smothered out while Mary rode her face mercilessly and breathing frantically as she finished her climax with a primal yell in ecstasy.  As the red hot blonde recovered her from her intense climax, her movements slowed and so did beaten brunette from still being smothered under her tormentor’s crotch.  When the blonde babe recovered enough, she moved back a little allowing her almost unconscious brunette conquest to cough and gasp in some badly needed air.  It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen and I was ready to explode.  Poor Beth’s face was red and covered with the better woman’s juices while the blonde babe winked at me with a satisfied smile.  Mary  mouthed me some kisses saying with a giggle, “This slut isn’t good for much but she’s a good little pussy eater”. 

I was so turned on from watching the incredibly sexy way Mary was destroying Beth and then sexually humiliating her, I thought I was going to CUM again.  The blonde babe  stayed seated on her brunette conquest looking down at her teary eyes with and evil smile saying, “I’m going to enjoy the stakes for beating your ass now sooooo much when I give your man the best fuck he’s ever had while you watch”.  Mar chuckled and then slapped Beth across her face with a SMACK and slowly stood up before cruelly stomping on her boobs causing the beaten and almost unconscious woman to yelp and grunt in pain.  The sexy blonde then contemptuously strutted over to me while sexily shaking her boobs and ass.  God she was so sexy in the way she was so cruelly tormenting and sexily abusing her victim and delighting in doing it.  Mary sat on my lap kissing me deeply before inserting my rock-hard 8-inch package in her hot dripping wet pussy.  “Oh my god, you are so big”, Mary moaned with a teasing smile as she started humping and riding my manhood while pulling my face into her tits.  She put my mouth on her huge areola and I started sucking her nipples like a baby.  Mary locked on to me and started riding me like a wildcat while we both started primal moaning and groaning louder and louder. God she was a wild fuck and I saw Beth was still pretty much out of it recovering from the beating she took.  She was holding her aching head as she was listening to the sexy blonde babe fucking me silly.  Soon, Mary I were reaching   our mutual orgasms as we shook and convulsed in pleasure and yelled and moaned while CUMING together.  Mary pressed my face so hard into her huge, firm boobs while we were climaxing, I could hardly breathe. 

Fortunately, the sexy blonde started to recover and released enough pressure so I could suck in some badly needed air while her movements slowed and she pulled my head out of her tits asking, “Did that weak bitch ever fuck you like that”? No, that was incredibly intense.  You are the wildest fuck I’ve ever had”. I moaned out having difficulty speaking at all.  Mary smiled sexily telling Beth, “Did you hear that, bitch? I’m best fuck your man has ever had and way better than you. you pathetic bitch”. Mary taunted while she lingered on me for a while longer kissing me passionately saying, “I’m really going to give you a sexy show when I humiliate that pathetic bitch again for you, stud”. 

Mary got off me releasing my softer manhood from her hot, wet pussy and strutted over to my girl with an arrogant smirk bragging, “His huge rod felt so good in my pussy. I am going to have to enjoy fucking him a lot more”.

But Beth had enough time to recover some with Mary taking the time she needed to fuck me senseless.    When the blonde got within striking distance, Beth lunged at her screaming, “You fucking bitch I’ll kill you”.

Maybe its not over yet?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 07:34:35 AM by master »

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2021, 04:55:01 PM »
uh oh, payback is a bitch :D

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2021, 06:53:20 AM »
The catfight continues
As Beth got to her knees, she swung a powerful uppercut between the unaware blonde’s  legs connecting perfectly on her womanhood. AAAHHH the stunned blonde screamed in agony as she held her crotch to protect it with her hands.  Beth immediately started swinging haymakers that connected on Mary’s unprotected tits, abs and face while screaming in anger.  Mary’s boobs and face were knocked side to side as the stunned blonde moved back in shock to lessen evade her attacker.  This sudden attack by her beaten brunette foe took the blonde babe completely by surprise as she moved back grunting and squealing in pain. I have to admit I was surprised that my girl had enough left to mount any attack.  She definitely has a lot of heart and isn’t a quitter.  Beth swung more punches, slaps and knees that connected well on the blonde babe’s gut and head causing overwhelmed blonde to hit the wall howling in pain.  Both women grabbed each other’s hair but Beth started throwing wild punches and knees most of which were connecting with their intended target doing some damage as the wildcats cursed there foe, “ you bitch, I’ll kick your ass, fuck you bitch”. The 2 hellcats were dragging each other around by their hair while screaming when Beth drove her knee between Mary’s spread open legs connecting in her crotch again. AGHHHHH came from Mary as she doubled over in pain and Beth started letting lose with uppercuts to her foe’s boobs and gut and then pulling the blonde’s head down by her hair while Beth was swinging a vicious knee up hard right into Mary’s face AUUGHHH sending her flying backwards to the floor.  Beth went right after her with a vengeance stomping on her downed rival’s head and back.   The brutal brunette started kicking the blonde in her gut and head and then knee dopped on her boobs making Mary grunt and yelp in pain.  Beth had a vicious look on her face as she rained down slaps to Beth’s face.  Beth stood up and stomping Mary in the gut knocking the wind out of her making her moan AAAUUGGHH.  The blonde was so overwhelmed by the ferocity of the brunette’s unexpected attack, she was unable to counter the brutal assault.  Beth grabbed both of her prone rivals legs spreading them apart and with a vicious look on her face, started stomping on her prone rival’s boobs, gut and crotch.  The brutal brunette alternated her blows to whichever area Mary’s hands couldn’t protect as she screamed in pain.  Beth’s brutal tactics had their effect on her downed foe who started wailing and squealing in pain.  Finally, Beth knee dropped on the blonde’s boobs and gut again totally knocking the wind out of her then turning into a schoolgirl pin securing Mary’s arms under her shins. 

With the brutal brunette now in a dominant position, she grabbed 2 handfuls of her rival’s mane and started viciously slamming the squealing blonde’s head on the carpeted floor, 3, 4 5, 6, 7 ,8, and 10  times until Mary was knocked totally senseless and seeing stars.   Beth then started viscously slapping and backhanding the now sobbing blonde repeatedly with a sadistic smile. Mary was pretty much out of it and the brutal blonde was making sure nemesis wouldn’t be able to attack her again. She bounced her ass on her prey’s chest with all her weight knocking the wind out of enemy making her gasp for air, AGHHHHH.  Wow, I thought my girl was beaten so I was surprised with the sudden ferocious attack she was able to mount against her unprepared and hated rival. 

Beth then dismounted her almost unconscious prey picking her up by hair dragging her in front of me with an evil smile where she slapped the blonde across her face with a SMACK.  She then dragged Mary around the room by her mane occasionally yanking her head and while cruelly slapping across her face or her boobs with a sadistic smile.  Beth was now totally dominating Mary as she continued to drag her around the room like she was walking her dog by her hair as a leash.  Beth was really enjoying taking her revenge on her hated enemy.  Occasionally, she kicked or stomped on her downed prey’s gut or boobs to inflict more pain while the beaten blonde howled in pain.  There was a sexiness, sultriness and confidence to Beth as she abused her already defeated prey with delight while she had one hand provocatively on her hip smirking at Mary sadistically.

Beth soon got Mary pinned down again with her face cradled between the brunette’s curvy thighs. She sexily wiggled and bounced her ass on the blonde for a few moments while mouthing me a kiss asking, “I wonder if I should give this bitch the same treatment she gave me”.  I replied, “I guess turnabout is only fair”. My girl gave me a catty smile while contemplating her next move.  I became even more aroused and hard as I wondered what my girl would do next to her defeated rival to savor her victory.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2021, 03:33:33 AM »
 Payback is a bitch

Beth looked down at her groaning victim with a sadistic smile and then slithered forward placing her shaved sex over the blonde’s mouth as she winked at me with a sexy smile. Mary squirmed and bucked weakly to break free. But it was clear the blonde wasn't going to succeed in dislodging her vengeful rival who had a smothering face sit pin locked in on her severely weakened and dazed captive.

Beth spread her thighs enough to look down at the teary eyed beaten blonde with an evil smile mocking, “You have to be taught a lesson so you need a little taste of defeat to make sure you know who really is the better woman”.  Beth ordered Mary, “I’m going to make you my bitch so eat it, bitch"! When Mary didn’t immediately start to pleasure the brutal brunette, Beth bounced on the blonde’s face with all her weight making her shriek in pain.  I thought I was going to lose control with the sexy humiliation my girl was giving her defeated rival.   I wasn't surprised to see Mary immediately obey given that she was in no position to offer any further resistance to the dominant victrix.  Tentatively at first, but then with more enthusiasm as Beth cruelly grinded on her face to gain more cooperation. Beth got a lustful smile with the highly erotic feeling she had in her womanhood as her conquest pleasured her. Beth smiled sexily as she humped and rode her defeated rival’s face while moaning in pleasure. She slithered forward a little more pulling the blonde’s hair to get Mary’s mouth even further into her pussy so Mary’s nose was in the hot brunette’s clit while the better woman humped and pumped on her prey’s face viciously.  The calm and reserved side of my girl was totally gone as she was going crazy with lust as her moans and heavy breathing turned into primal yelling as she approached another intense orgasm.  It was so hot to watch this super sexy spectacle, I thought I was going to explode right then despite Mary already getting me off earlier.  Beth rocked her head as she convulsed and shook letting out primal wails as she climaxed explosively in her gagging victim’s mouth. God it was sooooo hot to watch this erotic spectacle. The sexy brunette victrix’s movements slowed as she recovered from her climax with a satisfied smile. But her victim squirmed and struggled beneath her crotch from still being smothered under the better woman’s sex and ass.   The blonde’s movements became more frantic like a flopping fish as she was being totally smothered by my girl who just gave me an catty smile.  She continued smothering her defeated bitch until she almost stopped moving totally.  When Mary almost totally stopped moving, Beth blew me a kiss asking with a catty smile, “Should I make sure I put my bitch out”? I nodded affirmatively with a smile so the sexy brunette slid back just enough to give her almost unconscious quarry a little air.  Beth gasped in some air while coughing up her conqueror’s juices.  She was a mess with her hair a mess and her face was red and wet with tears and the victrix’s juices.  Beth looked down at her barely conscious victim with an evil smile saying, “What’s the matter my bitch?  Having trouble breathing? How did I taste, bitch? Well, you better catch your breath while you can because I’m not done with you yet”!!.   My girl contemplated her next move to humiliate her victim for a moment with an evil smile.  She turned around on her dazed victim straddling her face in a reverse face sit pin and with an sadistic smile.  She started rubbing and wiggling her beautiful round butt in Mary’s face with all her weight so that the top of the blonde’s head was all that I could see.  When the blonde’s legs thrashed in the air, Beth grabbed them securing them under her arms locking in a secure jackknife pin.  That was a sight to behold.  The blonde’s pussy was exposed in the air with her face buried in the brunette’s beautiful backside while the blonde’s head was being forced to move back and forth under that dominant victrix’s grinding butt.   

Beth was taking sadistic delight in tormenting the blonde bitch who abused her so badly earlier.  She stayed seated on the blonde’s face smothering her with all her weight and mouthed me a kiss.  She was so dominant and sexy while her prey squirmed and struggled weakly.  The blonde’s exposed pussy was too inviting a target for the brutal brunette to ignore so she started twisting the blonde’s labia painfully.  After a while, got a firm grip on her victim’s sex and roughly inserting several fingers.  My girl picked her ass up just enough to give vanquished blonde some air and she weakly gasped desperately, “I submit, you win, please let me go”. Beth laughed, “OK I win.  We all know that you stupid bitch. But I don’t want to let you go just yet, loser”.  With that she sat back down on Mary’s face and called me to her with a sexy smile mocking her victim, “How does my ass taste, bitch”, as she spread her ass cheeks over the blonde’s face with an evil laugh then wiggling on her face.  The top of the blonde head moving with her vanquisher’s ass was all that I could see with her face buried in the better woman’s backside.  Beth continued the ass smother for a while and looked at me with a provocative and sexy smile.  I anticipated excitedly what, if anything, she was thinking of doing to the totally defeated woman next to further humiliate her or was it over.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2021, 11:17:12 PM »
I hope Beth would continue taking her revenge torturing and humiliating blonde, specially punishing blonde's tits.
Like Beth make Mary her sex slave and destroy her physically and sexually..

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2021, 04:46:25 AM »
The victrix's revenge

My girl then motioned me to her and when I reached her, she released Mary’s legs and grabbed my already rock-hard cock saying”,  I see you enjoyed my victory, hon”.  I could hardly speak and softly said, “it was amazing as Beth started stroking me and then putting me in her mouth getting my package so hard it hurt. 

She then told me, “Fuck me from the back so this pathetic bitch can get a good close look of your huge cock inside the better woman”!!!  With that, she picked her crotch up a few inches off the blonde’s face.  I moved behind her as Beth bent over a little so I could enter her and when I did, she cooed with pleasure saying to Mary, “My man’s huge rod feels soooooo good inside me”.  I grabbed her hips and started pumping into her doggy style just inches above the groggy blonde’s face.  We both were breathing heavily as we groaned with pleasure when I reached forward and grabbed one of her huge boobs as we both approached another climax with primal moans of pleasure.  I couldn’t believe the intensity as we climaxed.  As we recovered and our breathing slowed, Beth taunted Mary, “You could never do that like I did because I’m a real woman and much better than you, bitch”.  When I started to go flaccid, I pulled out of the red-hot brunette victrix and she sat back down on the blonde’s face with a wiggle and then a giggle saying, “I’m going to enjoy my man in bed now, bitch”. 

Beth got up in a little while leaving the her defeated and barely conscious conquest lying on the floor holding her head moaning.  My girl mouthed me a kiss with a sexy smile placing her foot on her conquest’s chest with her hands provocatively on her hips.  After a while she gave me a double bicep pose then took my hand as we both started walking to the bedroom.  She stopped and turned telling her defeated rival, “You better be gone when I’m done with my man or I will kick your ass again and really give you a taste of defeat, bitch”.   

As we walked to the bedroom, I wondered if the bitter rivalry between these two wildcats was settled, or was this only the beginning?

I hope you enjoyed.  Any comments or ideas, let me know.

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2021, 09:00:12 PM »
I think Mary has about had it. Great story!

Offline Samoa Joe

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2021, 09:13:07 PM »
That was fantastic great job, intense and hot build up and the revenge element was a good twist after Beth was dominated. Cheers for that!!

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2021, 03:34:42 AM »
Thanks for all the feedback and I'm glad some enjoyed this writing.  It isn't over between the to heated rivals.  There is a rematch brewing between these 2 hellcats if there is any interested in it.   :)

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2021, 09:45:52 PM »
I never was a fan of rematches, (just me). Maybe a new sexy rival tries to move into Beth's turf and she needs to be straightened out as well. . . :)

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2021, 05:48:59 AM »
A good idea and you never know how this will go or continue as a rematch or not.  Does it look like these to wildcats have settled their differences yet or should there be more to come?

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2021, 12:05:03 PM »
Personally, I’d love to see a rematch between these two.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2021, 12:26:31 AM »
Thanks for all the feedback and I'm glad some enjoyed this writing.  It isn't over between the to heated rivals.  There is a rematch brewing between these 2 hellcats if there is any interested in it.   :)

Love it.

Offline YH5050

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2021, 06:41:31 AM »
Loved it!