News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexy rivals catfight for a man

• 61 Replies

Offline master

• God Member
Re: Sexy rivals catfight for a man
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2021, 06:54:08 AM »

SEXY RIVALS.    WILL THERE BE A REMATCH?

Beth and I were so turned on we had wild sex all night.  But first, she had me worshipping every inch of her gorgeous body as we talked about her victory over her arch nemesis and how she humiliated.  When we finally got out of bed in the morning, I wasn’t surprised to see Mary was long gone.  For the next few days, I didn’t see Mary outside but the following weekend she came out in her backyard when I was doing some yard work. She looked stunning he her black, string thong.  She waved as she smiled at me and I smiled back and waved to her as well.  She strutted over to my yard and when she got to me, I asked, “I hope you are OK”.  She smiled and replied, “Oh I’m fine, hon. That bitch got lucky when I let my guard down so she could hit me where it hurts most.  I won’t make that same mistake when I fight that bitch again”.   You want to see us fight again for you, don’t you”?  She gave me a wink as she looked down at my shorts to see I was rock-hard already.   I was so surprised and aroused I could only smile as she put her arm around my neck pulling me so her as she as she took hold of my package.  God she is such a sexy predator that I could barely speak but finally groaned out as she rubbed my manhood,  “I’d love to see you two go at it again”.  She gave me as sexy smile pulling my lips to hers as she kissed me deeply holding the kiss for a while hoping Beth would see us to fuel her jealousy even more.  Finally,

Beth came out on the deck slamming the door so Mary and I would hear it.  Mary slowly broke off the kiss and looked at Beth with a catty smile while still rubbing my hard-on. Beth looked furious and I thought she was going attack Mary right then,   Mary gave Beth a catty smile while giving her the finger saying, “I’m not done with you, bitch”. as she turned and strutted back to her yard.  Beth walked right up to me yelling at Mary, “I’ll fucking kill you when I beat your ass again, bitch”.  Mary turned with a challenging smile while giving Beth the finger saying, “OK bitch lets do it if you think your woman enough.  The next time you won’t be that lucky and I won’t let you off that easy.  Let’s settle this tonight.  I’ll be over at 8 to fuck your man unless your woman enough to stop me, bitch”.  Mary then turned and sashayed into her house.

As Beth approached me, I didn’t know what to say.  She put her arms around me saying, “I can’t believe the nerve of that slut going after you again.  Obviously, she didn’t learn a good enough lesson the last time but I won’t make that mistake again when I beat her ass the next time”.   I was relieved that Beth wasn’t angry with me being aroused to the max.  Beth put her arms around me and kissed me deeply for a while hoping Mary would see it in order to stir the pot even more. Eventually, we walked back into the house and we made out some more.  I could tell Beth was nervous with the prospect of fighting the bigger and stronger woman again but the anticipation of the fight was so arousing for both of us.  Beth started telling me how she was going to really kick Mary’s ass this time and thoroughly destroy her so she would never challenge her again.  We both bristled with anticipation of the upcoming fight knowing that both women intended to totally destroy her nemesis.   

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2021, 07:14:01 AM »
Looks like Mary didn't learn her lesson the 1st time.  >:(

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2021, 06:41:33 AM »

I was numb with arousal and anticipation of the catfight between the two heated rivals in just a few hours.   I could tell Beth was nervous and aroused with anticipation as well while she made threats and insults to the “blonde bitch” she was vowing to destroy and humiliate.  We had a couple of drinks and a little while before Mary was due to arrive so  Beth went upstairs to change and get ready for the fight.

While I was clearing the furniture in the living room for the fight, I heard Mary’s voice from behind me.  I was surprised to see she just walked into the living room wearing a short, black bathrobe.  She gave me a sexy smile saying, “I thought I would just let myself in since I will be coming over here for you a lot from now on after I kick you’re your little bitch of a wife’s ass”.  She strutted over to me and put her arms around me kissing me deeply while we tongue wrestled.  As she broke off the kiss, she removed her robe revealing her magnificent, athletic body and black string thong bikini that left nothing to the imagination.  She turned around with her hands provocatively on her hips so I could get a good view of all of her beautiful body.  Her huge firm DD’s, defined abs, beautifully developed curvy legs and round booty were on full display and I couldn’t help but stare.  I already had a huge hard-on.  She noticed my awestruck reaction and bulge asking softly with a sexy smile, “What do you think?  Would you like to have this after I destroy that bitch”?  Her sexiness, beauty and boldness left me speechless so I smiled and she took my hard-on rubbing me saying with a devilish smile, “Oh what’s the matter stud has the cat got your tongue. But don’t worry I can feel what you’re thinking.   I was finally able to murmur, “You are a beautiful babe and you know I can’t resist you”.  She purred, “I know. I just wanted to hear you say it”.  She kissed me again when we heard, “Get You’re your fucking hands off my man, bitch”, Beth sneered as she walked down the stairs.  Beth looked stunning in her white string bikini that showed off her ample charms as she glared at her hated rival.  I quickly broke off the kiss and the blonde turned and hissed, “Make me, bitch. Your hubby wants a real woman not a skank like you”.  As Beth approached, Mary faced her with her hands arrogantly on her hips.  As the nemesis neared each other, I moved out of the way and they raised their hands and crouched like two wildcats ready to strike. I was so excited it was hard to keep my composure as I almost stumbled watching the two beautiful rivals circling and glaring at each other about to start a fight to the finish.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2021, 03:36:27 AM »
Anyone wonder how this fight will go?

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2021, 04:59:47 AM »
I really think Mary takes care of business this time. She had her rival beat last time and got taken by surprise. This time she won’t allow that to happen. (I hope.)

Offline orici

Re: Seksi rakipler bir erkek için kedi dövü?ü
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2021, 05:40:44 AM »
I really think Mary takes care of business this time. She had her rival beat last time and got taken by surprise. This time she won’t allow that to happen. (I hope.)

I think so

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2021, 01:06:51 AM »
Yeah, I always root that the hot arrogant bitch (in this case, Mary) gets her ass kicked for trying to steal another girl's man. But that is just my taste.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 01:07:50 AM by MMMickey »

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2021, 04:46:39 AM »
Both ladies were now in the room facing each other, ready to pounce while they trash talked insults and threats.  Just as I stepped back the very anxious Mary grabbed my girl’s hair and started to yank and Beth did the same.  They both were yanking each other around the room while they threw punches and slaps as the most savage hairpulling catfight ensued. They attempted to kick and knee each other as well with neither able to connect with a decisive strike. Eventually, they yanked each other falling to the floor rolling in a cat ball squealing and cursing each other.  They punched and yanked hair ferociously with neither attempting much of any defense to her nemesis attacks.  They got to their knees with their hands in each other’s hair slapping and punching each other’s heads and delivering some wild body punches in the most vicious hair pulling catfight imaginable.  The first minutes were very fast paced with the blonde babe seeming to have the upper hand because she was bigger and stronger.  Eventually, the combatants started making some attempts to block or minimize her opponents attacks as the hairpulling, slapping, body punching a few headlocks continued with a lot of name-calling and taunting.

After maybe 5 minutes, Beth changed tactics and went for Mary’s breasts which was one of her best tactics when she was fighting a girl with big boobs.  Beth had smaller breasts than Mary and she figured she could do more damage to Mary than Mary could do to her.  They were now both engaged in a tit battle with each fighter holding her foe’s hair with one hand while the other hand clawed her foe’s tits squeezing, squashing and pulling them and mauling and twisting nipples.   The tit twisting and some punching continued   as they squealed and cursed at each other in pain.  This went on for quite a while. Beth was not used to her tits being abused while she is usually very good in dishing out very hard punishments to her foe’s tits because her talons are strong and she has a high tolerance for pain.   This boob abuse by both combatants lasted for quite a while with occasional face slapping.  Both woman were becoming very sweaty and starting to show signs of fatigue with Mary seeming to have the advantage in more of a stalemate. thus far.   

Mary grabbed Beth’s body with her arms pulling her towards her and trying to keep Beth close to her so the brunette couldn’t do any more damage to her tits.  The blonde grabbed Beth’s hair forcing her face into Mary's ample cleavage.   This went on for a while with Beth being smothered.. Mary could do little to her foe but seemed to be taking her time smothering the brunette with her big boobs in her foe’s face.  She was just waiting holding her rival until Beth got tired from struggling and lack of air.  It worked, after a couple of minutes, Beth’s struggles were fading.  Mary kind of let go of her guard and Beth quickly pussy punched the blonde in her crotch making her foe grunt in pain allowing Beth to escape the crushing bearhug.  Beth’s torso was released from Mary’s grip and Beth gasping for air started to choke the stunned Mary with her hands and her forearm.  She was putting all her weight behind her right forearm which was choking Mary’s throat.   Beth punished Mary for a while as she choked.  Mary was barely able to breathe as my girl smiled while enjoying her position and watching her arch nemesis choking.  Mary grabbed Beth’s arms to relieve some of the pressure on her throat and quickly drove her knee into her enemy’s crotch to break the choke hold.  Beth grunted in pain bending over allowing her nemesis to escape.  Having the weight advantage, she was able to grab Beth’s hair and throat and slam her into the paneled wall.  Beth was trying to fight Mary’s hands and arms away but to no avail and Beth was clearly getting weaker by the minute while she was being choked.  Beth’s beautiful legs and feet were trashing everywhere on the wall beside her.  Mary was starting to taunt Beth with a catty smile telling her,  ‘’I got you now bitch, we’re just getting started. It’s going to be along night for you, I promise’’.  ‘’what’s the matter little girl”, my girl was grunting and choking because the muscular neighbor strangling her’’.   Beth moved her lower body a little so she was able to drive her knee into the blonde’s crotch in desperation as Beth screamed, “You fucking bitch”.  The knee to Mary’s crotch didn’t connect well but it was painful enough to make the blonde grunt in pain and bend over slightly giving Beth some badly needed air.  Both combatants were doing damage, each woman grunting, squealing and moaning and Beth with tears in their eyes as they resumed yanking each other’s hair and swinging hay maker punches and slaps with reckless abandon. 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 05:31:32 AM by master »

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2021, 07:01:12 AM »

Beth tried to push Mary backwards, but Mary was much stronger pushing back and tripping Beth making her fall back with Mary holding her hair falling right down on her.  Mary took the air out of Beth’s lungs when she fell on her with a loud thud.  Mary straddled Beth who was trapped under her.  Beth bucked her hips and thrashed but was unable to dislodge the bigger and stronger woman sitting on her stomach and holding down her wrists.  Mary moved forward on top pinning Beth’s arms under her shins sitting high on her chest. Mary started booty bouncing on her pinned foe with all her weight knocking the wind out of her.  Beth was really in a bad position and in a lot of trouble, she couldn’t turn or push Mary off her gasped for air.  The blonde moved forward putting her crotch almost on Beth’s face and now well on top of the brunette and straddling her in a complete mount schoolgirl pin with Beth’s arms secured under the Blonde’s shins.  Mary now had a clear advantage and it was a big one because in this position Beth was in made it almost impossible to get the bigger woman off her.

Mary started to viciously slap and backhand Beth’s face with a sadistic smile as Beth  squealed in pain.  The blonde gave me a catty smile as she grabbed the brunette’s hair and started slamming her yelping foe’s head on the carpeted floor repeatedly. After more than ten head slams, Beth was knocked senseless and Mary stopped for a moment contemplating her next move.  She then straightened her legs while pulling her dazed prey’s head between her muscular thighs and her face into her crotch in a secure head scissors smother hold. 

Mary got a strained smile as she poured on the pressure with her python legs while her prey struggled under her.  The onslaught between the blonde’s powerful thighs went on for nearly 5-6 minutes with Beth squirming on the verge of passing out.  The brutal blonde had a sadistic smile while taking her time and making sure Beth was getting properly punished, smothering her, then pulling her hair and slamming a hammer fists into her prey’s gut and tits while Beth’s screams were muffled in the blonde’s crotch.  The top of the brunette’s head was all that I could see while she was smothering in the blonde’s crotch.  Occasionally, the brutal blonde’s  hands were slapping Beth’s boobs or Mary was bouncing her ample ass up and down further knocking the wind out of her rival.  Beth then managed to kind of squirm on her side and after a little struggle between them, Mary managed roll back on top of her weakened and fading foe. 

Mary then bent her leg under her prey’s head and locked it in with her other leg in a figure 4 face straddle applying a smother and sort of choke hold putting Beth now in a  probably even worse predicament.   Mary’s devastating smother / choke face sit figure 4 crushing scissors hold was taking its toll on Beth who was now only squirming weakly in the crushing scissor hold.  Mary had a huge grin putting her hands provocatively on her hips as she watched her prey struggle helplessly under her in the devastating combo hold by Mary’s powerful legs.  Beth still bravely tried to struggle bridging hips up but each time she did, the blonde slammed her fist into her gut or tits knocking her hips back to the floor.    To top it off, Mary started to squeeze Mary’s breasts with and evil smile. Beth  squealed in pain as her enemy applied the devastating holds with a sadistic smile.

Beth’s head was turning red almost out but unbelievably she still tried to knee her tormentor and bridge up which was met with more vicious punches to her tits and gut from the blonde. 

Beth could not get her hands away, Mary was really in a weakened state now but still trying to fight back.  This torture went on for quite a while, and now Beth screamed in agony and her tormentor continued to punch her boobs and stomach.  Beth could hardly breathe while she was coughing, her eyes were teary as well.  Mary was still applying devastating pressure as she had a grimacing smile on her face while her muscular thick legs did their damage.   Mary mouthed me a kiss while she continued to torture her victim and I had to admire her calves and thigh muscles as they applied crushing pressure while Mary gave her squealing victim some hard body and boob punches with a sadistic smile.  I don’t know how she did it but Beth still managed to remain conscious and struggle while Mary taunted with a chuckle, “You don’t have a chance you stupid bitch. Just give up and maybe I’ll show you a little mercy”.  Mary was also pulling Beth’s hair and was now taunting my beautiful sobbing girl.  ‘’I’ve got you bitch, you’re gonna pay for challenging me earlier, you’re man is enjoying your beating, as I can see his huge hard on’’.  I was very happy and really excited with the whole fight and it showed in my smiling face and in my pants as well even if I was nervous to see my girl in such a bad position, I was enjoying the fight whatever the outcome, my girl was a beautiful winner and a beautiful loser and so is Mary.  The big winner here was me to be able to see this in person, was great!

This incredible fight was going on now for almost half and hour and the onslaught of my wife by my beautiful neighbor continued for at least 15 minutes, it was incredible everything Mary made her victim endure, tit abuse while catching her in a devastating head scissors and smiled sexily while she crushed my struggling girl with her python legs and smothered her victim in her crotch for quite a while.  Mary looked at me with a devilish smile saying “Are you enjoying the show baby? I think she is having trouble breathing with her face being crushed in my pussy” and she then mouthed me some kisses.  Mary was winking at me and occasionally blowing me kisses while she was really enjoying tormenting her squealing and sobbing prey with a huge sexy grin on her face.

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2021, 12:30:35 AM »
Is this the end of the story? Or is there still more to come?

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2021, 06:50:00 AM »
It is not the end and I was thinking about how it would finish. Not sure what will happen next and what the finish will be and if Beth can make an incredible comeback or Mary will finish her off  and will the victrix show her conquest any mercy or humiliate her in front of her man.. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 07:01:09 AM by master »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2021, 04:59:13 AM »
Yeah I’m wanting to see Mary finish this one no doubt. She should’ve done so the first time but I’m hoping that she has learned that lesson and will enjoy this one until the end. As well as Beth’s man.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2021, 07:13:44 AM »

Beth could not get Mary’s hands away because she was really in a weakened state now but still trying to fight back.  This torture went on for quite a while, and now Beth screamed in agony and her tormentor continued to punch her boobs and stomach.  Beth could hardly breathe while she was coughing, her eyes were teary as well.  Mary was still applying devastating pressure as she had a grimacing smile on her face while her muscular thick legs did their damage.   Mary mouthed me a kiss while she continued to torture her victim and I had to admire her calves and thigh muscles as they applied crushing pressure while the blonde gave her squealing victim some hard body and boob punches with a sadistic smile.  I don’t know how she did it but Beth still managed to remain conscious and struggle while Mary taunted with a chuckle, “You don’t have a chance you stupid bitch. Just give up and maybe I’ll show you a little mercy”.  Mary was also pulling Beth’s hair and was now taunting my beautiful, sobbing girl.  ‘’I’ve got you bitch, you’re gonna pay for challenging me earlier, you’re man is enjoying your beating, as I can see his huge hard-on’’.  I was very happy and really excited with the whole fight and it showed in my smiling face and in my pants as well even if I was nervous to see my girl in such a bad position, I was enjoying the fight whatever the outcome, my girl was a beautiful winner and a beautiful loser and so is Mary.  The big winner here was me to be able to see this in person, was great!

This incredible fight was going on now for almost half an hour and the onslaught of my girl by my beautiful neighbor continued for at least 15 minutes, it was incredible everything Mary made her victim endure, tit abuse while catching her in a devastating head scissors.  She smiled sexily while she crushed my struggling girl with her python legs and smothered her victim in her crotch for quite a while.  Mary looked at me with a devilish smile saying “Are you enjoying the show, baby? I think she is having trouble breathing with her face being crushed in my pussy” and she then mouthed me some kisses.  Mary was winking at me and occasionally blowing me kisses while she was really enjoying tormenting her squealing and sobbing prey with a huge sexy grin on her face.

Mary had a sexy smile as she continued the onslaught on my smothering girl who was securely pinned in a face sit figure 4 scissors hold. Mary playfully wiggled her beautiful booty and bounced on Beth’s face with her hands on her hips showing that she could control her prey with her hands.  Periodically, the brutal blonde slammed her fist into the squealing brunette’s boobs, and gut.   

Mary picked her crotch up from Beth’s face with a menacing smile demanding, “You’re beaten and not even any competition for me. Submit bitch”?  Beth gasped, “fuck you, bitch”.  Mary looked into her prey’s teary eyes with a sadistic smile, “ You’ll regret that, bitch. You’re not in any position to stop me so I’m going to deal with your dirty mouth by making you my bitch”.   Mary sat back down on Beth’s face and started bouncing on her squealing victim’s face with all her weight.  Her calf was still behind Beth’s neck which only increased the pain she was inflicting on my girl.  Mary taunted her with a catty smile,  “I’m going to have a lot of  fun with you, bitch” and with that, Mary moved her legs cradling Beth’s head and removed her thong as she smiled at me and sat on my girl’s face with her shaved pussy and legs scissoring Beth’s head covering her face.  Mary squeezed Beth’s head with her shapely legs and her pussy in my girl’s face while her head moved with her conqueror’s crotch and ass.  Mary commanded with an evil smile “Eat my pussy, bitch”.  Mary was really enjoying her victory as she taunted my girl. Mary ordered Beth again, “I told you bitch do it or will smother you and give you a beating you’ll never forget. Besides, I had your man eat my pussy and since he loved it, you’ll do it too’’.  Mary gave me a wink and a catty smile while I nodded approvingly.  Mary then punched her crying victim in the gut and started twisting her tits while still keeping her head locked between her powerful thighs sitting on her face in a secure face sitting school girl pin.  Mary was highly aroused and started to hump and gyrate on her victim’s face while Beth sobbed and may have given quite a pussy eating to Mary.  Or Mary may have been getting aroused by rubbing her pussy on her conquest’s face.  Either way, Mary had a lustful smile on her face as she moaned and sighed while she approached her well-deserved climax. The victrix convulsed wildly with a primal yell while she came repeatedly and violently on Beth’s beautiful face with a lustful smile.  Mary was riding her victim wildly for quite a while as her pussy was gushing heavily in Beth’s gagging mouth as she was humiliated but the better woman, again.  The victrix continued to ride Beth’s face until she was finished with her explosive climaxes on her sobbing victim’s face.  Mary picked her crotch up again looking down at her victim with a satisfied smile asking as she slapped her face, “Have you had enough and do you submit? Or do you want some more, bitch”?  Beth was a mess.  Her face was red and covered with the blonde’s cum and her own tears but she defiantly coughed, “Fuck you, bitch”.  Mary got an evil smile and replied, “Good because I am really looking forward to having a lot more fun with you, you stupid bitch”. Mary had a huge sadistic smile and mouthed me a kiss as she dropped her booty back down on the beaten woman’s face.

Has Beth had enough?

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2021, 12:09:31 AM »
Beth. fight back any way you can honey. I bet Beth’s pussy was soaking before the fight expecting her prize. Imagining her wet pussys soaking that white G String it would be so visible to her guy snd Mary.  ???

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2021, 12:27:26 AM »
Beth if you think you can’t escape maybe call him over and demands he fucks you while the blonde is still struggling to hold you in the face sit. At least as a final move it may deprive her of the spoils of victory.

But I hope you can fight on