News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexy rivals catfight for a man

• 61 Replies

Offline master

• God Member
Sexy rivals catfight for a man
« on: April 26, 2021, 05:55:13 AM »

I have a special lady, Beth, who is a cute, brunette babe with a shapely body and nice boobs.  She is adventurous and very open to indulging my interests.  She learned of my interest in chicks catfighting when she saw me watching woman catfighting and wrestling videos. She seemed to be interested in pleasing my fantasy and is jealous and would often tell me how she would beat any woman’s ass who tried to seduce me.  Her hot dominant talk turned me and she knew it and enjoyed turning me on.  In particular, she liked the stories where 2 women fought over a man with the winner dominating the loser and then have the man for her prize.  She told me she may take it to the next level beyond just talking about it since she would do anything to please me.  She drove me crazy with this talk and she really enjoyed doing it. 

On a few occasions, a neighbor next door, Mary, I noticed would be sunbathing in a skimpy bikini in her back yard.  She is a pretty woman who liked to show off her body, especially her tits.  She had short blonde hair, pretty green bedroom eyes and a beautiful curvy body with nice boobs.  I had seen her a few times since then and it seemed like whenever I went outside, she found a reason to go outside and say hello to me.  One time, when Beth and I were going out Mary waived and said hello to me and ignored Beth.  Beth was angry and jealous at what she considered a clear provocation.  Beth started talking her sexy ass kicking talk to me and she felt the rise in my pants giving me a seductive smile saying, “I think you would enjoy watching me kick her ass and it would be really sexy if I did”.  I replied, “Yes you know I would. It would be so hot”.

Onetime, when I went outside to get some things from the back yard and Mary coincidently just happened to come out in her revealing bikini waiving and saying “Hi” to me as I was going back inside.  I wanted to turn around and talk to her but I thought I better not or I may get into trouble. I couldn’t help but being attracted to her especially when she started a humorous, flirty conversation with me.  She asked me about my body and what I did to make it so strong and even felt my chest and arm once saying my you are hard, I wonder if you are hard in another place?  She could see this got a rise out of me and even commented with a teasing smile, “Oh I can see you are.  My you look huge”.  I loved her complements but was a little embarrassed so I changed the subject a little say, “Thank you for saying such nice things but you are a beautiful woman”.  She smiled replying, thank you for saying so and maybe we should get together sometime”.  I replied, “I’d like that it would be fun, but I don’t think Beth would like that”, not thinking anything would ever come of it.  She replied with a catty smile, “Oh don’t be concerned about her I can take care of her for you”. I was so taken aback by her looks and provocation, I almost forgot to even find out her name but introduced myself to her.  She said with a sexy smile, “I’m Mary and maybe you can stop over sometime and we can get to know each other a little better. 

When I got inside, Beth said to me with an angry look, “I see that blonde bitch ran outside in her bikini again to expose her tits and ass to you.  I’m going to have to kick that blonde bitch’s ass if she doesn’t stop”.  I smiled at her saying, “I think you’re getting jealous again and you know how that turns me on”.  Beth replied with an angry smile, “Of course, That’s why I think it’s time we try and arrange for that blonde bitch and I to have it out”.   I replied with a smile, “You know I would love to see that, and she invited me to come over to her place sometime so we could get to know each other a little better”. Beth was really jealously angry and I thought she was going to blow up but she took a few breaths then saying with devilish smile, “Why don’t you invite her in the next time that blonde bitch is coming on to you again when she’s half naked and leave the rest to me, OK”? I replied, “Sure I will do that baby”, as we kissed deeply she reached down to check me out and found me rock hard and as she hugged me she could fell my heart pounding and teased me with a catty smile, “Oh, poor boy, did I get you all excited, I can feel your heart pounding but I don’t want to give you a heart attack” ? She said with a giggle and then sexily crinkling her nose while stroking my 8-inch package.  Beth was cruelly teasing me and loving it.  I said to her, “God you are such a tease and trouble maker”.  She responded, “To bad all is fair in love and war.  So just remember to do what I told you to do about that old blonde bitch and I will give you a really sexy show, I promise. Maybe she’s around right now since we know the slut is already almost nude you should invite her to come into the hot tub with us”. With that, she turned and strutted away wiggling her firm, hot butt and giving me a sexy wink over her shoulder.  God she is sexy and I couldn’t stand her teasing. It was driving me crazy. 

So, I immediately went out to the back yard and kind of hung around trying to look busy and turned on the hot tub.  Sure enough, Mary came out in her red thong bikini looking really hot and walked up to me with a sexy smile saying, “Long time no see. I’m glad you came back out. Do you want to come to my place for a drink”?  I replied, “How about you come inside and have a drink and meet Beth and maybe join us in the hot tub”.  “Sure that would be great and thank you for the invitation.  I would like to meet my competition and relax in you hot tub” Mary said with a catty smile”.  With that, she kissed me on my lips to arouse me which she succeeded in doing and put her robe on and I lead her inside.

When we got to the living room, Beth met us wearing a black robe above her knees that she wears over her bathing suit.  I introduced the women who were already becoming rivals asd they exchanged venomous smiles,  with Mary saying, Hi Beth, nice to meet you”, “Nice to meet you too”, Beth replied with a catty smile.  I already met your boyfriend and he is so nice.  He looks really good too. He must work out a lot”, Mary replied looking at me with s sexy smile, “Yes he does and I enjoy it”. said Beth with a venomous smile.

I was a little embarrassed and said, “Lets go enjoy the hot tub”, and I opened the door for both ladies.  Both kind of sashayed out on the deck to the hot tub where Mary dropped her red robe throwing it on a chair showing off her red string thong while sexily shaking her hot body sexily at me.  I couldn’t help but stare at her hot body which she noticed giving me a sexy smile and saying to me, “How do you like my new thong”?  I tried not to stare but couldn’t help it saying, “It is beautiful”, I replied.  Thank you I’m sooooooo glad you like it”. She put her arm around my neck and gave me a hug and a kiss on my lips right in front of Beth with a catty smile. Beth was really getting jealously angry and gave her a dirty look and malicious smile. Beth dropped her robe revealing her hot voluptuous body in a black string bikini and she looked hot.  God these beautiful babes looked hot and my hard-on was almost popping out the top of my black speedo that matched Beth’s black string thong.  Both women noticed my 8 inch raging hard-on and gave me sexy smiles.  I was embarrassed again and I took Beth’s hand to help her into the hot tub and then Mary showed me her hand and I helped her in the tub too.  When I got in the warm water, Mary stayed standing right in front of me with her beautiful but wiggling a little almost in my face before sitting down. She didn’t let go of my hand as she sat on one side of me and on my opposite side Beth and I put our arms around each other.  Beth was furious with the way the blonde bitch was openly flirting and exposing herself right in front of her and gave her a dirty look.  Mary knew she was provoking my girlfriend so she started rubbing my arm and then my chest saying, “You must work out a lot you look and feel so strong.  Beth was furious with her rubbing me and when Mary whispered in my ear, “You’re sooo hot baby”, while she moved her hand from my chest down to my thigh under the water and started rubbing it.  Beth started rubbing my stomach working her way down my defined stomach and under the bubbly water to my other leg.  I was going crazy not able to believe what these two sexy vixens were competing for my attention.  We exchanged sexy smiles and I whispered in Beth’s ear, “You are driving me crazy, trouble maker”.  Too bad, you are just going to have to deal with it, hot guy. I want to fight that blonde bitch for you so badly ”.  I smiled at her whispering, “I’d love to see that, trouble maker”. Then Beth said to Mary with a condescending smirk, “You look in pretty good shape but I doubt you are as strong as I am”? My boyfriend really likes to watch women wrestling”, she said with a challenging smile. Mary asked me with a sexy smile, “Do you think she is as strong as I am”,  Giving me a bicep flex and her arms were well defined and looked strong.  "Would you like to see me wrestle her to see who’s stronger”?   I couldn’t believe what was happening.  I was so turned on I could barely speak and a little embarrassed but I replied, “Yes I would love to see you wrestle because I think if would be really hot”.  Mary replied, “Sounds like fun but maybe a little test of strength first and do I get this if I win”? rubbing my raging hard-on.  I looked at Beth and she answered with an angry look, “Sure if you win but you won’t”.  “Let’s go inside and get started with our little contest”,  Mary said with a catty smile  rubbing my other arm, “Sure let’s do it, It’s going to be fun beating you in front of your man”.

To be continued if any interest

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Sexy rivals catfight for a man
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 03:11:12 PM »
I would LOVE for this to continue. Hot story.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 03:38:14 PM »
Very good start Looking forward to more

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 05:26:20 AM »
Sounds like a good setup to me. I want to see how this ends up.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 05:45:21 AM »
Catfight for a man continued. Let the show begin

We got up and walked inside with me following both beautiful babes and I couldn’t help but stare at their asses in their contrasting colored thongs up the cracks of their hot round butts.  When we got inside, I asked, Do you ladies want to start off with a contest on who has the stronger and Best Boobs”?  Both ladies smiled saying “Sure”.  Beth said, My girls will destroy yours, bitch”.  Mary quipped back, “In your dreams, bitch” as she removed her red top revealing her big firm 38D tits with huge nipples.  God her big tits are beautiful.  I couldn’t help but stare at them which Mary noticed smiling asking, “I see you like what you see”. I nodded affirmatively and Beth was furious at the arrogant blonde bitch showing off her beautiful tits to me.  Beth then took her black top off showing her really nice 36C tits and nipples which also drew my attention.  Both ladies stood in front of me with their hands provocatively on their hips exchanging venomous smile as they wiggled them at me.  I couldn’t stand it as I just kept staring at their nipples unable to speak like I was in a trance.  Mary asked with a catty smile, “So who has the better tits”.  I finally snapped out of it a little and thought for a second answering, “I don’t know both of yours are so beautiful. I guess the tit fight will have to decide it.  I couldn’t believe I had the presence of mind to get myself out of that no-win answer. Both have beautiful boobs but I think Mary had the edge in tit and nipple size, but both were hot. “How are we going to do this”?, Mary asked me. “I responded”, Both of you go to your knees and you can only use your boobs to bash your opponent’s boobs until one of you gives up and the other woman having won the Best Boob winner.

Beth is a voluptuous, brunette with shoulder length hair, about 5’ 5”, light skin, with nice D cup tits and nipples and about 10 years younger than Mary who is a beautiful blonde babe, long hair, with huge firm D cup tits, about 5’8” with a nice firm, tan  body with strong looking curvy legs. The contrast between the 2 Alpha females only added to the excitement.

Both women went to their knees with their hands still on their hips facing each other almost nose to nose as they stared with at each other with daggers in their eyes.  “My girls will destroy yours, bitch”, Beth threatened.  “You don’t have a chance of that. Just look at the size of my superior tits, bitch”. I said, ”Go”, and the babes immediately lunged forward quickly slamming their beautiful tits into each other with a Smack.  Both of their tits flattened as they both tried to push each other backwards and inflict as much pain as possible on her foe as they both grunted.  Their tits rubbed and squirmed as neither gained any advantage at first.  But after a while, they both started grunting and moaning louder as their tit battle intensified.  Finally, Mary seemed to be getting the upper hand as she was able to inflict more pain on Beth’s smaller tits than was being inflicted on hers. Then Mary put her arms around Beth to increase the pressure and inflict more pain on her now squealing opponent and Beth did the same.  The women fought intensely in a mutual bearhug as they really started struggling as they both grunted and moaned in pain as they taunted and cursed each other while their battle intensified even more. “You bitch, fuck you bitch, my girls will destroy your tiny tits, you’re a weak bitch, my girls are better and stronger than yours bitch”. Mary was able to force my girl back due to her size advantage and more pain being inflicted on her foe.  Beth was finally forced to fall backwards to the floor on her back with Mary staying right on top of her with their legs intertwined. In this superior position, Mary started really pressing and rubbing her bigger tits into her foe causing to my girl to squeal and whimper in pain.  Mary had a catty smile taunting, “My girls are beating your weak little ones, bitch” as she continued to punish her rival even though she was in a lot of pain too.  Mary demanded, “Submit to me or I’ll destroy your puny tits, bitch”.  ”Finally, my girl had enough pain and yelled out, “OK, I give up. You win, stop”.  Mary got a huge smile and grinded her tits into her whimpering prey a little longer to put a punctuation point in her victory before lifting her beautiful boobs up enough to break the boob to boob contact. 

Mary slid her knees up underneath  her and astride Beth’s hips as she moved her boobs up higher almost to my girl’s face. Mary looked down into my girl’s teary eyes with a gloating smile saying, “I want you to apologize to my girls for challenging them and trying to hurt them. Kiss them, bitch”.  My girl refused, “No way, bitch. Mary sneered back with an evil smile, “We can do this the easy way or the hard way.  So I guess its going to be the hard way, bitch”.  With that, Mary grabbed Beth’s hair and slapped Beth’s face with her tits a few times before she dropped her huge tits on my girl’s face, smothering her.  Beth started squirming and trying to push Mary’s tits away but her face was locked into place with Mary securely holding her hair as she looked at me with a sexy smile giving me a wink.  God this was so hot. All I could see was the side and back of my girl’s head with her face buried in the beautiful, big boobs. Beth’s movements and squirming became more frantic as her legs kicked as she rubbed and tapped her tormentor’s arms with muffled groans.  Mary looked at me with a catty smile asking, “I wonder if this stupid bitch is ready to apologize to me”? I replied, “I think so”. Mary smiled snarkily saying, “Oh darn. Well maybe I’ll let her say she’s sorry now”.

Mary then lifted her tits off her smothering victim’s face asking, “Are you ready to say you’re sorry now, bitch”?  My girl was gasping for air and coughing with a trembling voice, “Yes, please, I can’t breathe, I’m sorry for hurting you tits”.   “Good girl and are my tits better than yours, bitch”. Mary demanded.  “Yes your tits are way better than mine, please you win the tit test”, Beth whined.  “That a girl and now your going to kiss and suck on them to make them feel better” Mary demanded with an evil smile.  I thought Beth was going to refuse but she didn’t want to be smothered again so when Mary put her tits in her face, my girl started kissing and licking the victrix’s beautiful but slightly red tits focusing on her huge nipples.  “Good girl. MMMMMMMM, You’re a good little tit kisser but I want you to rub my girls too”, Mary mouthed me a kiss and cooed as she became increasingly aroused as her conquest kissed, licked and sucked and now caressed her tits while the blonde beauty guided her head to each nipple by her brown hair.  I was so turned on watching this sexy spectacle I was holding myself barely able to move. Mary started moaning with pleasure and her increasing arousal with a sexy smile enjoying having her tits caressed and pleasured by my girl’s mouth and her hands as well to please her conqueror and end her ordeal.

After a while, Mary decided she had better stop at this point while she still could so she pulled her tits out of her victim’s mouth and moved her shins up on my girl’s shoulder’s in a sexy schoolgirl pin.  She looked down at Beth with an evil smile taunting, “Your tits aren’t much but you’re a good little tit kisser”.  Mary turned to me with a catty smile asking, “Are my tits bigger and better than hers”?  “You proved your tits are better than hers are”, I barely was able to reply.  Mary got a huge smile asking, “And are my nipples bigger and nicer than hers”? “Yes, your nipples are amazing and much better”, I replied even though it bothered me to admit that she proved her tits were better in the best boobs competition right in front of my girl.  Mary then called me to her and had me kneel down next to her where she gave me a deep kiss.  I want you to reward my girls now for being so much better than that bitch’s.  Kiss and suck on them for me, hot guy”.  I moved my mouth to her beautiful boobs and started kissing and fondling them before sucking on each of her huge hard nipples a best I could because I was so aroused I felt weak.  Mary cooed and purred with pleasure as I worked on her beautiful boobs with passion.  God she had nice tits to suck on and Mary was really getting aroused moaning with pleasure.  It was hard for me to break away but I somehow was able to do so saying to each one of her boobs while looking at them, “Congratulations, you are the best boobs”.  Mary was elated with a sexy smile saying, “My girls say think you, hot guy”.  Mary looking down at her defeated rival with a huge condescending smile taunting,  “Your man has admitted my boobs are better than yours.  I’m sure he’s going to love sucking on them a lot more for me later, bitch”.  “Fuck you, bitch”, was Beth’s defiant response. SMACK was loud as Mary slapped my girl hard across her face saying, “Shut the fuck up, bitch.  You’re in no position to be using a potty mouth on me”. SMACK was loud as she gave my whimpering girl another slap for good measure as she yelped in pain.

Mary looked at me with a sexy smile, “Now that I’ve shown you that my tits are better than this bitch’s puny ones, maybe we should see who’s stronger? What do you think hot guy”.  I replied, “Sure but how do you do that”.  We should have a little leg scissors contest to see who’s legs are stronger since they are the strongest muscles in a woman’s body”, Mary said with a smile. She looked down between her legs at Beth’s face taunting with a condescending smile. “You were no competition for me at all, bitch”.  That taunt wasn’t really true, Beth was hurting Mary too but her bigger and firmer boobs could dish out more pain.  The venomous taunting was getting to a fever pitch between the two vixens.  With that, Mary contemptuously bounced her beautiful butt on Beth’s boobs with all her weight forcing a grunt out my girl. The victrix stood up astride Beth’s head placing her hands provocatively on her hips and then her foot on her conquest’s chest while mouthing me a kiss.  Beth swatted her rival’s foot off her chest and slowly sat up with her tits reddened and sweaty as she glared at her rival.  The victrix taunted with a catty smile,  “Even though your man knows I’m the better woman, I’ve decided to give you a chance to redeem yourself in front of your man with a strength competition unless your too afraid of me, bitch”.  Beth angrily quipped back, “I’m not afraid of you and I’ll kick your ass, you blonde bitch”. 

What does the blonde have in mind?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 05:47:06 AM by master »

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 12:50:49 PM »
This is very good Eager for more

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 09:15:17 PM »
Keeps getting better and better.  Hotness meter could peg out.  Could tension building...will it be a one sided show or is payback coming?  Thanks for your efforts and for sharing.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 10:13:27 PM »
Pride, Envy, Passion.  Domination, Humiliation, and Gratification.  Escalation until both women want the satisfaction of proving to themselves, the other woman, and their man...that they have more, and can do more, better to any woman or man. Not only can she defeat a rival but she can make her rival lose her will to fight and surrender control to her better.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 06:05:46 AM »
Rivals catfight  continued

Mary challenged with a menacing smile, “OK if you’re not afraid of me then you won’t mind if we have a little strength contest”.  We will use legs scissors on each other to see who will be forced to submit to the stronger woman, which of course will be making you submit to me, bitch”. Beth wanted some revenge for the way the blonde bitch humiliated her so she retorted,  “I’m not afraid of you.  I’m going to crush you, bitch”.  Beth certainly is feisty and not a quitter and I thought she may do OK in the scissors contest since she has nice curvy legs too even though Mary’s thighs and calves looked thicker and powerful with bulging well-defined muscles.  Mary just laughed, “You’ll be begging me for mercy just like you did when I destroyed you in our tit fight in front of your hot man.  I’m going to crush you with my superior legs, bitch”. “We’ll see who crushes who, you blonde bitch your tits won’t help you now”, snapped my girl. Mary asked me, “Hey stud, where would you like us to put the scissors, on our waists”?  I was so distracted and aroused I had trouble answering but was able to say.  You know it, I think the scissors would be sexy”. 

The ladies laid down facing opposite directions spreading their gorgeous legs and placing their shapely thighs around their rival’s stomach and ribcage.  Mary looked at me with an evil smile saying, “You start us, hot guy”.   “OK, I will give you the start”.  The beautiful babes wrapped and secured their legs around each their opponent at waist and stomachs, pulling rivals between their thighs and locked their ankles in mutual head scissors holds with their bodies facing opposite directions.  The contrast between the blonde babe’s sexy tan legs and my girl’s lighter sexy lighter skinned legs only added to the sexiness of the impending contest.  When I said “GO” The beautiful combatants immediately started  apply the pressure with their powerful and defined legs to try and squeeze her rival into submission.  Both enemies had strained looks of determination as they continued to apply crushing pressure to the waist and ribs of her enemy. The fighters taunted each other including, I’ll crush you, bitch and I’m stronger than you, bitch as they squeezed and grunted in pain in a primal woman to woman battle to prove who was the stronger and better woman.  I was so aroused watching this sexy site of the blonde babe’s tan legs and the sexy brunette’s lighter leg muscles flexing and straining around their rival’s waist and ribs in this primal test of strength, I couldn’t help but hold my raging hard-on.  The women continued to punish each other while rocking and straightening their legs in an effort to crush their rival for quite a while, appearing to be a stalemate.  Beth fared much better in the scissors contest taunting, “Your tits won’t save you now, bitch”.  Mary quipping back, “My legs will crush you just like my girls did, bitch”. 

Both fighters were struggling to breathe with strained faces from the crushing pressure from python legs on their ribs and stomachs. The nemesis continued to taunt each other but after a while, it appeared Mary was gaining the advantage. Even though both combatants were sweating and grunting, my girl started squealing and grunting louder in pain.  The bulging muscles in Mary’s legs strained even more as she sensed my girl was fading with the pain in her ribs and stomach increasing as she was being crushed by her nemesis’s python legs.  Mary started rocking her hips harder and bending and straightening her powerful legs pumping them to rock and crush her foe even more.   AGHHHHHHHHH Beth loudly moaned as she was being worn down and now was having trouble breathing with her ribs being crushed. It was not long, before Beth released her scissors hold on Mary while she suffered in pain.  Soon, she was thrashing frantically and tapping her nemesis’s thighs in submission while Mary taunted with a strained smile, “You better submit bitch before I crush and really hurt you”.  That brought a sadistic smile to Mary as she continued to punish her foe until Beth voiced her  submission, “AGGHHH, OK I give”.  But Mary was enjoying watching her prey suffer so much she kept up the pressure with a sadistic smile in a demanding tone asking, “Am I the stronger and better woman, bitch”?   AGGRRR, YES, You’re  the stronger woman, please you’re crushing me, please stop”, my girl pleaded.  “Maybe I will but first I want you to tell your hot man watching us that I’m better and stronger than you”.  mocked Mary while mouthing me a kiss.  My girl looked away from me having too much pride to make eye contact with me when she desperately gasped, “She is better and stronger than me”.    “OK maybe I’ll stop crushing you”, Mary gloated with an evil laugh. Beth started sobbing which Mary really liked hearing with a sadistic smile looking at me asking, “Are you enjoying the show, stud”? I replied with a horny look, “Yes, you are amazing but you better let her go now before you really hurt her”. 

Finally, Mary let up on the pressure replying disappointedly, “OK, if you insist” with a catty smile.    “But maybe I haven’t convinced this bitch who the better woman is yet”.  Mary giggled, “I’m having a so much fun beating her ass, maybe we should have another little contest to make sure we all know who the better woman is.   Unless this bitch is too afraid  of me after losing twice”.  When the blonde babe finally fully released the crushing body scissors, Beth was in pain breathing heavily holding her hurting ribs and stomach as she groaned trying to catch her breath.  Beth was still catching her breath but retorted, “Fuck you, you arrogant bitch.   I’m going to kick your ass before we’re done”. Beth is a proud woman and wasn’t about to give up even though her opponent had shown a size and strength advantage thus far.  I couldn’t imagine what she had in mind but I was so aroused I knew I wanted to see it knowing it would probably be really hot.  So, I responded, “Sure I would love to see a round 3 since Beth wants to continue so she can even the score. This is incredibly sexy”.

Wonder what the next contest will be?

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2021, 07:28:59 AM »
Round 3, the nest test

The blonde babe had a total shut out so far with her sexy and flirtatious way of playing up to me while really enjoying punishing her rival only increase their battle’s erotic atmosphere. Mary proclaimed sarcastically, “Well since your man enjoyed the leg strength contest so much why not have another scissors competition only this time it will be a head scissors contest to make sure we all know I am best babe”.   Mary gave me a sexy smile mouthing me a kiss saying, “Would you enjoy the show of me crushing her again”. Mary snapped back, “Fuck you. I’ll kick your ass this time, bitch”.

With that, both babes went to the floor where blonde babe grabbed Beth’s hair pulling her head between her sexy, tan thighs and up tight against her ass and locking her ankles.  Beth, who was still in a weakened state from the crushing body scissors but had a look of determination and rage on her face.  The brunette babe did likewise pulling Mary’s head between her sexy thighs and into her beautiful butt and locked her ankles as well.  They both immediately started applying pressure to their rival’s head as they straightened their curvy legs.  Soon, both women were grunting in effort and pain while they mercilessly in a test of strength battle for dominance as they tried to crush their rival into submission. Beth had not fully recovered from the crushing body scissors but bravely fought on despite this.  Both women pumped and rocked their hips trying to maximize the crushing pressure they were apply to their nemesis’s head.  Mary had my girl’s mouth pressed into her butt so tightly that she was also partially smothering her foe in addition to applying the crushing scissors pressure on her neck and head.  After a while, I could hear more of my girl’s muffled squeals getting louder as she was being smothered and her head and neck crushed even more in the blonde nemesis’s  powerful legs. But amazingly, Beth grunted loudly in determination applying crushing pressure to her blonde rival’s head causing her to grunt and squeal louder in pain.  Her opponent’s squeals motivated the brunette babe even more to increase the crushing pressure despite the enormous pain from the blonde babe’s python thighs. As the battle for supremacy continued, Mary seemed to become increasingly desperate with the pain so she grabbed her Beth’s tit and started twisting and yanking really hard on the Beth’s boob and nipple really hard.       AAAGGHH Beth yelled in pain as she grabbed her nemesis’s wrist to ease the excruciating pain being inflicted on her breast.  This painful distraction cause the brunette to release the head scissors she had on the blonde.  The blonde quickly pulled her head from her distracted opponent’s powerful thighs with an evil smile.  The blonde babe’s face was reddened as she was breathing hard but she was able to increase the pressure on Beth’s neck and head and released the grip on her suffering foe’s boob concentrating on the crushing head scissors she was applying.   Beth soon started thrashing her legs trying to reapply her head scissors on her foe but the wily blonde kept the brunette’s thighs away from her head with her hands while applying crushing pressure with her sexy legs.  The blonde babe’s python legs crushing pressure were weakening her opponent enough so that Mary could free her a hand and slam her fist into her opponent’s abs every time Beth picked her hips off the floor in an attempt to escape the devastating hold.   Mary, in full control now, looked up at me with a strained smile while she still was crushing Beth’s head that was securely trapped between her flexing, tan thighs. 

Mary really started pouring on the pressure rocking and twisting her hips to maximize the pain she was inflicting with a sadistic smile while her prey’s squeals and moans were muffled in her ass.  Mary started continued rocking her hips and bouncing up and down to increase the pressure on the devastating hold and neck pain she was inflicting on her prey with a sadistic smile. Beth squealed raising her hips a few more times in a desperate attempt to escape the painful hold so Mary slammed a vicious hammer fist into her gut knocking her pelvis back down to the floor.  The brunette continued to squirm in pain which was met by vicious hammer fists to her tit or gut, knocking her back down to the floor again. Beth soon started thrashing frantically as she was being smothered in her tormentor’s beautiful legs and her head and neck crushed between her blonde tormentor’s powerful thighs.  Mary mouthed me a kiss with a strained sexy smile saying, “Are you enjoying watching me crush this pathetic bitch again?  She’s no competition for me at all”.  I felt sorry for the way Beth was suffering but was also really excitedly enjoying the really sexy way the beautiful blonde was dominating her foe and sexily seeking my approval while she did so.  It was so hot I couldn’t help but smile back and nodded my approval.

Soon my girl yelped her muffled submission and started tapping and rubbing her tormentor’s legs in submission which Mary ignored for the time being while alternating punching her prey in her gut and then twisting her tits and nipples getting more muffled screams from her victim.  Mary loved watching her victim squealing and squirming in pain and wanted to enjoy it for as long as she could.  Soon, Beth’s movements slowed indicating she was fading fast into unconsciousness.  But Mary continued  the devastating pressure anyway and held her victim’s face and head  firmly in her ass until Beth’s movements almost stopped indicating she was almost out.  It looked like the brutal blonde had no intention of releasing her victim so I was getting a little concerned saying to Mary, “I think she’s done”.   Mary looked at me with a sadistic smile giggling sarcastically, “Oh are you worried I might hurt the poor little bitch”?  She winked at me saying, “OK, if you insist, I guess I should let her go even though I’m not done with this little bitch yet so would you like to see us wrestle or fight for you after this round”?  “Yes, I would love to see that”, I replied”.  With that, Mary smiled and mouthed me a kiss releasing the devastating head scissors / smother hold and contemptuously shoved her almost unconscious prey’s head to the floor with a huge grin. Beth was almost passed out holding her aching head.  Her face was red and her hair a tangled mess as she coughed and gasped in some badly need air.  Mary pushed her victim over onto her back and sat on her chest in a sexy school girl pin with her victim’s face nestled between her tan muscular thighs.  She looked down at her conquest with a condescending grin and her hands on her hips proclaiming. “I win again you pathetic bitch, Have you had enough?”.  With that, Mary slowly dismounted her defeated rival stood up looking down at Beth with a contemptuous smile enjoying her handiwork.  The victrix put her foot on her rival’s face rubbing it in and then pushing her face to the side.  Beth quickly swatted her nemesis’s foot from her face and as she sat up quipping, “You’re a cheating fucking bitch and I’m going to kick beat your ass”.   Mary retorted condescending smile, “You’re just a whining sore loser.  I did nothing wrong since there were no rules you stupid bitch.  I just beat your ass again”! I guess you haven’t had enough yet so I can’t wait to have some more fun beating you ass again”. 

Both women stood with their beautiful bodies glistening with sweat glaring at each other with daggers as they breathed heavily.  But Beth appeared to be exhausted with her face red and bruises on her body angrily proclaiming, “No more of your stupid contests, just fight me, bitch”. Mary turned to me and asked me with a devilish smile, “Wouldn’t you like to see us settle this with a friendly little wrestling match just to make sure there is no doubt who is the better woman”?  With her hands provocatively on her hips stating, “I feel generous and want to give this whining, bitch a chance to redeem herself from being totally shut out in front of her man”. Mary mockingly then looked at Beth with a catty smile, “This is going to be sooooo much fun, bitch”.  Beth was still dazed recovering from her tormentor but loudly replied, “I’m not afraid of you and I’ll beat your ass and prove you’re just a cheating fucking , bitch”.  Mary got an evil grin hearing this, “Such a potty mouth from a sore loser that I may need to wash out.  I’m going to have sooooooo much fun beating your ass, bitch”. 

Mary looked at me with a sexy smile asking, “We’re going to fight for you so what would you like the rules to be, stud”.  I was so aroused and distracted by the 2 beautiful babes taunting and threats I was at a loss for words.   I knew this wouldn’t be a friendly wrestling match and I wanted to see a good fight but didn’t want to see either of the beautiful babes get seriously hurt so I was a little slow to come up with an answer.  I  replied, “No holds barred except no punches or kicks to the face, eye gouging or anything that causes permanent injury.  The fight will be until the loser submits or is pinned for 10 seconds”.  Mary replied to my girl, “You heard him bitch, so I’ll give you a little while to recover so maybe it won’t be a total beat down”. That will give me some time to entertain your mand while we wait for your weak ass to get ready”.  Mary then cupped her big boobs saying with a catty smile, “I think your man will want to give my better boobs some attention while we wait for your weak ass, bitch”. 

After that degrading move, she sashayed over to me saying with a sexy smile, “We will have to find something to do while we wait for the weak bitch to get ready to fight me”.  She kissed me deeply and then moved my mouth down to her big firm tits so I could suck on the.  She guided my head where she wanted my mouth from one huge nipple and then the other while she cooed with pleasure as I worked on her beautiful boobs.  Then rubbed my face between her beautiful boos asking me, “Are my boobs better than that bitch’s pathetic flat ones, hot guy”?  I was so turned on I could barely speak but was able to say, “Your boobs and nipples are huge”.  “Do you her that, bitch? Your man thinks my tits are better than your pathetic little ones”, Mary proclaimed loudly with a laugh.  Even though I didn’t say that, seeing her rival coming on to me infuriated Beth even more.  So Beth stood up slowly but hadn’t had enough time to recover from the crushing body and head scissors but retorted, “I’m ready you fucking bitch.  I said to Mary, “You are driving me crazy and I’m about ready to go off like a rocket. I can’t hold out much longer”. Mary grabbed my huge hard on saying teasingly, “OH MY GOD, You’re are huge.  You poor boy. I guess I do need to take care of you and give you a release but maybe I will after I kick that bitch’s ass again”.

Mary’s challenging taunts and blatant sexual advances worked because she wanted to fight Beth as soon as possible so she wouldn’t have enough time to recover from the punishment she had taken thus far.  Beth was incensed with anger and jealousy at her rival’s blatant sexual provocations on me yelling, “Get your fucking hands off my man. I’m going to kick your ass so bad you slut”.   Mary retorted, “You think so huh, bitch”? Then you won’t mind having some stakes unless you really are afraid of me”. Beth retorted, “I’m not afraid of you, slut”.  Mary challenged, “OK then the fight doesn’t end until the winner is satisfied and accepts the loser’s submission and the winner also gets this hot guy as her prize while the loser has to watch”.   Beth didn’t was unsure about the high stakes but didn’t want to show any hesitation so she replied, “You’re on, bitch, I will enjoy the stakes".   

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 07:30:59 AM by master »

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 02:08:49 AM »
The catfight

Mary strutted over to me wiggling her tits and ass at me taunting her rival, “Your man loves my body and watching me kick your ass. “Look at you.  You’re a mess, your all bruises and your face red as a beet like you just got your ass kicked, bitch.  Now I’m going to kick your ass again and really humiliate you”.  “Fuck you we’ll see who gets humiliated”, Beth quipped back.

Mary rushed Beth with the two wildcats slamming together grabbing hair yanking each other around the room in a hail of slaps to the face and knees to the body while they squealed and cursed taunting and insults while savagely attacking her rival.  Neither combatant was able to strike a decisively as they yanked hair and pushed each other around the room. Surprisingly, Beth was holding her own against her bigger opponent even though she was weakened from the previous matches.  The blonde was able to work her leg behind the brunette tripping her making them both crash to the floor with Mary on top.  But Beth rolled as she hit the floor and immediately bucked her foe off her as they started rolling on the floor in a catball slapping and yanking each other’s hair. Mary grabbed one of her Beth’s boobs and started twisting it hard making Beth squeal but she countered by grabbing one of the blonde’s big boob and twisting it. Both women got to their knees and then their feet yanking hair and tits.  They squealed and yelled until Mary was finally able to drive a hard knee directly into Beth’s exposed crotch making her scream in anguish and release the blonde’s hair and boob as she doubled over in pain.  The blonde immediately pressed her attack by viciously driving her knee into the brunette’s gut and tits repeatedly while holding her bent over by her mane.   Mary continued her assault yanking Beth’s head up and punching her in her gut and boobs while driving her back into the panel wall by her hair. The blonde was relentless slapping her foe’s face and punching her tits and body while Beth tried to counter with less powerful and accurate strikes.  The brutal blonde clearly had the advantage as she started driving her knee into the squealing brunette’s groin and gut while holding her in place by her hair.  Mary bent Beth down by her hair looking at me with an evil smile before repeatedly driving her knee hard into her foe’s face and chest until she released Beth’s hair sending her squealing opponent into the wall on her ass.  Beth was knocked senseless but Mary’s brutally kicked her in the boobs and head while her stunned foe yelled in pain against the wall.   

The blonde gave me a sexy wink as she pulled her prey closer to me by her brunette mane.  The blonde babe pulled Beth up to her knees with her face right in front of the blonde babe’s crotch. In this dominant position the blonde babe looked down at her prey proclaiming with a catty smile, “Kicking your ass is soooooo much fun but there is so much more to CUM”.  Mary then kicked the brunette in her gut and slapped her face, SMACK, bending her prey over but the blonde babe still held on to her hair holding Beth up.  The brutal blonde delivered 3 more vicious kicks to her prey’s gut WHAP, WHAP, WHAP causing Beth to yelp in pain and gasp for air with each vicious strike.  The blonde then Pulled Beth’s face forward while driving her knee into her face really hard knocking Beth to the floor on her back dazed and gasping for air.  Mary was loving the beating she was giving her rival and gave me a sexy smile and wink as she strutted over her victim’s prone body for the kill shaking her beautiful round ass at me.  Mary grabbed Beth off the floor with a handful of hair and a sadistic smile.  This wasn’t a fight any longer but a slaughter because Beth didn’t have enough time to recover in order to offer sustained resistance to the brutal blonde babe who was playing with Beth like a cat with her mouse now. Mary started dragging Beth nearer to me mocking with a laugh, “Its time to walk my dog”, as she pulled her prey in front of me by her hair.  The brutal blonde, picked her prey and dragged her around the room strutting like a lioness.  Finally, Mary pulled Beth to her up to her feet and then punched her in her gut hard, WHOP, doubling Beth over AGHHHHHHH as the wind was knocked out of her again. Mary then grabbed handfuls of the brunette’s hair yanking her head down while driving her own knee up slamming it into Beth’s face again sending her flying backwards to the floor on her back wailing in pain. Beth was dazed and suffering and the blonde could have finished her off but was too aroused and having too much fun to end the punishment she was inflicting on her defenseless prey.  The blonde babe turned to me bending over and giving me a deep kiss saying, “That pathetic bitch is no competition for me at all and I’m just getting started so I hope your enjoying the show.  I see your hard already but don’t worry I’ll take good care of you soon”.  I felt sorry for Beth and the terrible beating she was receiving but I was wildly excited at the sexy way the blonde babe was dominating her.  I replied with a horny smile, “You are amazing and so sexy”.  “Sexy? You haven’t seen anything yet”! Mary proclaimed with a devilish smile.

Mary then cruelly stomped on my downed girl’s boobs making her grunt in pain, saying with a sadistic smile, “I guess I shouldn’t stomp those flat boobs and make them any flatter”, as she laughed.  The brutal blonde was becoming increasingly aroused as she abused and dominated her victim.  She then knee dropped onto my girl’s prone body making her yelp AGHHHHHHH in pain and then moved into a secure schoolgirl pin with Beth’s arms under her shins and her face cradled in Mary’s tan, muscular thighs.  It was such a sexy sight with Mary’s tan, round ass also squashing Beth’s large pale tits. Mary had a catty smile as she contemplated her next move.  She slid forward a little sitting on Beth’s neck squeezing her face between her sexy things with an evil smile taunting, “lets see if you like having your flat tits twisted”  With that, she reached behind her ass grabbing Beth’s nipples and started twisting and yanking them painfully making Beth squeal in pain.  Mary had a sadistic smile as she looked down between her thighs watching her victim yelping and now sobbing in pain while the brutal blonde tormented her. 

Mary then took the humiliation to the next level when she slithered forward sitting on Beth’s face and then wiggling her ass and crotch on her face sexily. Mary had a huge smile mouthing me kisses and winking while she ground and bounced on her sobbing victim’s face..  She could see she was really turning me on even more with this sexy move.  I watched excitedly while my girl squirming beneath the sexy blonde’s crotch and ass as Beth was being smothered by the blonde babe’s crotch.  Mary shook her tits at me saying with a sexy smile, “Didn’t you like sucking on my beautiful tits rather than her flat and flabby ones as she gave Beth’s tits a painful twist while grinding on her face.  The seductive blonde said to me, “It’s time to count the pin for me now, stud”. With that, I went to her and started to count the pin while my girl was so beat down and almost smothered out that she offered no resistance.  When I got to 10, I said, “Mary is the winner”. Mary had a huge grin saying, “I win and now to enjoy the fruits of my victory”.

Any ideas if the blonde babe is done with her rival or she makes a comeback? 

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2021, 09:25:01 AM »
Excellent story for fans of one sided genre.  I would like to see Beth make a comeback.

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2021, 10:34:56 AM »
...usually I like a partial comeback...I mean...coming back and scoring some success but only to cause even more rage in the previously winning girl that after recovering finally ends the fight even more viciously  ;D

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2021, 09:08:45 PM »
Thanks for the feedback and input.  It will be very exciting.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2021, 01:10:46 AM »
With Mary enjoying some time with her rival down Beth let’s it get the best of her and attacks by surprise. With a bit of success Beth gets cocky and starts to taunt Mary. Mary will likely make sure that doesn’t last and makes Beth pay in more ways than 1. Good story so far.