News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gemma vs Siew ---OnlyFights: Erotic Pro Wrestling (episode 2)

• 2 Replies

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
Recently, I've worked out with a few friends here to start this OnlyFights setting for our matches. We hope to play around with some stories like a pro wrestling show but much more X-rated. This is the second visit for myself to the setting, this Log is somewhat of a sequel to my match with piper as I look to redeem myself before trying to step back in the ring with Piper again.

Part 1---> https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=95058.0

Link to the google doc version of the story:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11NUPRKfWJjbZq-ivTeA9SYLNNmyCMkl5oIj2HXApq2U/edit?usp=sharing

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
Re: Gemma vs Siew ---OnlyFights: Erotic Pro Wrestling (episode 2)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 01:37:51 AM »
Gemma: "Rill Rill" by Sleigh Bells starts to pump and flow over the PA system. There's no crowd to greet me, but I still beam and pose for the cameras as I skip through the black curtains that encompass the ring area...hips swaying to the beat, waving my arms in the air, and running my hands down my adorable spandex-encased body.

I'm clad in a sleek white thong-back swimsuit, with pink knit leg-warmers and white wrestling boots, pink ribbons holding my soft strawberry-scented blond hair in pigtails.

I dance and skip my way to the ring, flashing flirty gazes at the cameras as I flaunt my thick, white, royal, rump...tugging at the shoulder-straps of my suit, teasing glimpses of my modest cleavage, my soft, slightly-doughy, figure looking cute and athletic as can be in my form-fitting suit....standing 5'1" 110lbs 34B-24-35...

...climbing the steps and waltzing along the apron...trailing a hand along the hot-pink ropes...straddling them as I reach mid-ring...dipping my shoulders forward and lifting my tailbone, giving the cable a suggestive nuzzle with my plump swimsuit-snuggled cameltoe.

Then I finally slide into the ring and move to my corner....doing more personal close-ups with the cameras as I start to stretch...arms first, then legs, then down on all-fours, crawling around as I move from pose to pose, giving the orbiting cameras plenty of lewd voyeur-shots of my thong-clad booty and tightly clad kitty...flashing innocent, playful, pouty gazes, my large hazel eyes trembling with excitement and nervousness...

Siew Savage: J-pop plays as I step through the curtain.. strutting my 5'8 132lbs body down to the ring. I look at you as I step up on the apron then turn around my arms spread out across the top ropes my legs spread as I let the camera drones roll in close for close-ups of my entire body.. after a second I turn around repeating the pose my right-hand slapping and pulling on my ass cheek out letting the cameras get it all before my leg swings over the middle rope and I shake my ass for a second as my 36DD breasts straddle the ropes...

As I step fully into the ring across from you in my strappy barely there one-piece bikini. my nipples and mons barely covered and tapping my black boots onto the ground waiting impatiently for the bell to ring.. once the cameras have flown a few laps ``I hope your ready to be the next viral slut sensation'' I coo with a smile as the bell sounds.. stepping forward my hands raising ready to go..yt

Gemma: I pout and roll my eyes as most of the cameras float away from me and start to film your entrance, kneeling in my corner, gingerly rubbing my tingling teenage pussy as you flaunt your taller, bustier, figure...shaking your bountiful ass for the fans....your lovely body clad in a scant black thong monokini.

...getting to my feet and raising my hands as you tap your foot impatiently, my cheeks darkening as you tease me with a condescending glare, clearly not taking me as a threat. "Ugh! You won't have any fans left after I'm done with you!" I huff, stomping the mat as I take another step toward the middle of the ring.

*ding ding!!*

The bell rings and I march forward, tossing my pigtails behind my shoulders before lunging at you, trying to clap my hands on the straps of your tiny suit and wrap my fingers around the stretchy material.

Siew Savage: I look you over playing in my mind all the dirty things I want to do to you your delicious little body... I have to snap my mind out of it though I can't afford to get distracted, I've already learned my lesson with little pixie girls in this league...  You move eagerly across the ring towards me and your hands reach and grab for the straps of my tiny suit your little hands try to wrap and tangle into my monokini but I grasp your hands to stop you... looking you in the eyes with a cruel smile then step in and ram my knee up between your deliciously thick little thighs. as I swing is pull your hands trying to remove you from my attire..yt

Gemma: I tug on your suit, starting to see the thin little stretch of black fabric over your nipples, glancing down at your jiggling tits, which spill out amazingly from your unusually-cut outfit. Then you grab my wrists, and my confident smile becomes a pout, and I let out a frustrated little grumble, gazing back up at you.

My large hazel eyes grow even wider as I see the cruel expression on your face, and my fingers un-curl as you squeeze and tug at my wrists. You stretch my arms out above me, in front of me, pulling me forward, off-balance, just as you step forward yourself, and I sob in panic as I realize what's coming next, but the impact of your thigh against my pussy silences me.

My hips jolt into the air, my rich white butt shuffling as I waddle backward on my toes, knees pinched together, chest and tummy heaving as I mewl and gag and pant for breath, moaning and stammering. "Ah! -uhh...uhh...oww...ohhh...owwwieee....ooohh....uhh...uhhhhhh my....oohh..."  ....wrists still caught in your hands, unable to even nurse myself, my hips quivering as I squat awkwardly before you, drool glistening on my strawberry-glossed lower-lip as I stare up at you in shock and pain and humiliation....yt

Siew Savage: "aawww baby... Did I hurt your pussy? Well, we are just getting started sweetie" I tease as you squat down in front of me as I hold your wrists still.... "time to stand up now I have something I wanna do," I say almost with a moan...

I yank up on your wrists trying to pull you up to your feet at least enough that I can grab your shoulder with my left hand. still a big smile on my face, my right hand reaching down through your legs.. my hand grabbing a big handful of your ass as I heave up and lift you up off the ground.. slinging you over my shoulder setting you up for a bodyslam...

As you are lifted onto my shoulder I don't slam you right away... I actually parade you around the ring for a moment, my hand on your ass kneading and molesting your behind.. the camera whirl around as I carry you to the middle of the ring and bend down slamming you hard on to your back..yt

Gemma: I cringe at your teasing, shaking my head as I gawk up at you in terror, face flushed. "Noo! Uhh!!!"  ...huffing and moaning as you pull my wrists higher, using your height to your advantage, making my wobbling knees straighten as I rise up onto my toes, shuddering in discomfort from my throbbing pussy, feeling my labia and clit swelling underneath my tight-fitting suit, the pain radiating up through my pelvis and tummy and chest, leaving me breathless barely after the bell, nipples tenting my suit.

You let go of my wrists, and I try to reach down to hold myself, but your right-hand gets there first, cupping around my hurting kitty to cradle my soft fleshy bottom, making me shiver, legs flinching apart, totally off-balance as you clasp my shoulder in your other hand and hoist me up onto your shoulder with ease.

"Nooooooo!" I moan as I'm hoisted upside down, my feet paddling as I awkwardly kick my legs in the air...arms wrapping around your waist, cuddling my cheek against your body, whimpering and mewling as you start to waltz around the ring. "Ohhhhhhhh! Stawwpp! ...Ughhh! Oouuu!" ..twitching and feverish as you knead and caress my adorable backside, shuffling and splashing my soft doughy cheeks, squeezing and rubbing my plump cameltoe...utterly humiliating me for the cameras.

Then you move to the middle of the ring and BAM!!!  ...I'm slammed onto my back and hips, the air rushing past my parted strawberry lips as my body jolts, arms, and legs splaying out like a starfish, my legs and hips giving little jumps and spasms. "Oww..." I whimper as I blink up at the lights and cameras in a daze, gagging and shuddering, pigtails pooled around my head. torso inching upward only to sprawl back down flat, my perky little tits heaving, nipples poking up at the ceiling, my tummy rising and falling too, my clingy suit tugging on my swollen pussy with each breath, a large gooey-spot already prominently showing on my perfect cameltoe, which is totally on display as I lay there prone and stunned.

Siew Savage: I look down at this prone pixie sprawled out across the canvas... I lick my lips, reach down for your hair and jerk you to sit up. raising my knee up and jamming it hard into your back.. my right hand tugging at your blond locks.. my hands tug left and right as I arch your back over my knee, jerking your head side to side for a moment until I start working on your shoulder straps down... One hand peeling as the other holds your hair.. exposing one of your breasts.. then switching hands in your hair to get the other side of your suit down... I push your suid down to your belly...

I drop my knee and Press right up behind. my large soft breasts pressing to the back of your head.. my hands slipping down over your shoulders and sliding over your breasts... "Oh this is fun for me sweetie," I say as my fingers find your nipples giving them a brick pinch before my hands cup your breasts in each hand and start to squeeze.... my fingers kneading into your breasts roughly at first but then start digging my fingernails into your soft little tits..yt

Gemma: ..."OWww! Let me gooo!"  ...crying and whimpering as you torment my tiny little tits, my heels drumming on the mat, red-faced and panting as I finally manage to free my hands...pawing at your wrists as you start to drag me to my feet in front of you.

My legs wobble as you stand me upright, thighs awkwardly pinched around my kitty, cringing from my wet suit clinging to me, sliding over my sensitive labia and puffed-up clit with each little shift of my hips. "Noo! Uhh! Leave my suit alone!" I whine, trying to pull my shoulder straps back up while you grab my pigtails and lead me to the corner.

My eyes widen as I see the oncoming turnbuckle, abandoning my suit to reach up and protect my face, but I'm too late, and my vision goes blurry and pink as my face is smacked into the hot-pink turnbuckle-pad.

"Uhhhh...." ...groaning as I slump forward, arms and elbows sliding over the top rope, my thick round butt poking backward, threatening to crumble to my knees as I lean against the pad, drooling and dazed. Y

Siew Savage: Your head bounces off the turnbuckle and you look like you could just melt into the ground... I reveal the big ass on your little body.. grabbing your suit just above your tailbone and yank up to hold you up on your feet and prevent you from collapsing to the ground.. my other hand rubs your ass one cheek and then the other.

After a few moments of rubbing and groping your ass I draw my hand back over your head and slap your right check as hard as I can.. the snap of skin on skin echoes through the studio.. my hand stinging painfully but then drawing back again. "hope you like it baby girl" I say before slapping your other cheek. leaving you matching handprints on each cheek.

My hand rubs over your stinging ass for a few seconds before my hands wonders south between your thighs and start to massage your pussy as my other hand holds you standing with a wedgie..yt

Gemma: I squirm onto my toes, moaning into the turnbuckle-pad and pawing at the ropes as you wrap your fingers around my thong-backed suit, stretching the material up above my tailbone, keeping me upright and putting me in a humiliating wedgie. "Ohhhhh!!"...cringing and spreading my feet as you caress my bottom, playing with one cheek, then the other, my hips quivering as I feel my pussy dribbling in my suit, making my wet-patch even larger.

"OW! Owwww!" I wail as you deliver two stinging spanks to my butt, one on each cheek, making me squirm and shiver in shame, my shoulders twisting as I start to reach back to defend myself, but then you fondle my royal rump again, letting your hand wander until it's cradled over my pussy. "Ohhh! Noo! Uhh! You can't do this to me! I'm a pwincesss! I'm a...Ah! Ahhhhhhhhaaa! Noooo!" .....covering my face with both hands as I twitch above your fingers, my eyelashes fluttering, tummy tightening, hips spasming as you tug on my suit, making the warm soggy material bite into my labia, which spill into your palm...coating your hand with my warmth and wetness as I squat there awkwardly, trying not to erupt

Siew Savage: I want you to cum in my hand so badly.. "oh is the princess going to be a good little slut for mommy" say with a grin behind you... controlling you like this makes me so hot.. my hand lets go of your suit and reaches around your waist to hold you from collapsing.. as my fingers massage and probe your pussy as I remove the element of pain trying to get you to cover my hand where we stand...

my hands pumping between your thighs.. "cum you slut... CUM NOT" I demand of you. my hand around your waist squeezing your side tight to my hip as your ass jiggles wildly as I try to force you to cum..yt

Gemma: I sob and shake my head in denial, my adorable face a mask of humiliation as you taunt me. "Uhh! Noo! M-mommy!?" I huff, blinking in confusion as I moan from your relentless rubbing of my needy little pussy, my thighs jolting and pinching around your fingers, my clit throbbing with each pass of your fingertips, my suit snuggled tight around my puffy labia, the white material totally soaked-through and transparent.

I struggle to reach my left arm backward, trying to wrap around the front of your body and turn myself toward you, so I can plead with you more effectively, but you slide your hand off my wedgie and cradle under my abs, keeping me bent-over facing the corner, my hips nudged against your pelvis, forced to remain on my feet as you rub me harder, faster, teasing your fingers under my suit as you demand that I cum.

"Ohhhh! Uhh! Uhh!" ...biting my fingertips as I stare wild-eyed at the cameras, totally lost, irises rolling backward as I cuddle my cheek into the turnbuckle pad, huffing, whimpering, moaning as my overstimulated pussy starts to squirt around your fingertips, my whole body tensing as a thick gush of Princess-cream pours to the mat between my boots...my hips jolting and nuzzling toward your hand as another gush bursts out of me, and another, and another....my naked tits heaving as I sob and drool onto the turnbuckle pad...

Siew Savage: mmmmmmm I feel you gush over my hand.. you sob but I just go to work to forcing your leotard down to your ankles as I support you over my hip.. not letting you drop... "I think it's getting close to time honey," I say before shoving you into the corner letting you drop for a moment over the ropes as I strip out of my swimsuit also.. snatching you by the hair once I’m nude and pull you to me grabbing you by the waist and setting you up like a tombstone piledriver.. your sweet little pussy in my face as your face if forced against min... I squeeze you tightly around your waist as I lean in and taste you licking a few moments then biting down on your pussy.. I alternate between licking and my tongue wrestling with your clit, and biting down on your labia..yt

Gemma: I stand there panting and whimpering, slouched onto the turnbuckle-pad, drooling and clinging to the middle-rope while you hold me upright with one arm, and tug my suit down to my ankles with your other hand. It takes a few pulls to un-stick the gooey wedgied-up material from my tight little pink pussy, but once it comes free, it easily slides around my quaking knees and drops to the mat at my boots with a soggy little plop.

My nose twitches  as the potent scent of my teenage pussy fill the air, mingling with my strawberry-vanilla shampoo and perfume, and I sob in shame as you finally shove me into the corner, collapsing me down onto my knees, my arms and torso sprawling over the bottom turnbuckle-pad, my thighs parted, my naked pink pussy dripping on the mat as I cry in disbelief..."Noo! Ngh!! You can't...give me back my suit! Ugh! You can't do this to meeee!"

I squeal as I'm yanked back up by my pigtails, standing for a moment in just my pigtail ribbons, boots, and leg-warmers, my soft tummy and modest, slightly mauled, tits on display, my ass with twin pink-spots, my creamy thighs glistening with my cream...

You work swiftly to wrap up my waist and haul me upside down, letting your head slide between my thighs as you hug my lower-tummy to your chest.

"NOOooooo!" I whine, my stomach turning as I'm hoisted upside-down, fear coursing through me, making me twitch. My arms cinch around your waist as I cuddle my cheek to your pelvis, curling my legs and kicking upward as you start to lick me, making me cringe as your tongue and nose and breath tickle my naked pink pussy. Then you nip down on my puffy labia, and I moan, arching my back and sobbing as you start to alternate licks and nibbles and kisses....my thick royal rump jiggling in your face as my hips jolt, and my knees twitch out to the sides, legs going stiff as my defenseless little pussy starts to bubble-up like a little geyser beneath your lips...yt

Siew Savage: I lick and bite at your pussy until you cum up into my mouth some spraying up as I finally lift my face-up from your pussy your "royal" nectar dripping from my chin. I hold you up and let the cameras get plenty of shots of your cum dripping from my mouth.. once I’m satisfied with it I finally decide it's time to put you away...

I lurch forward for just a moment as I drop to my knees, spiking your head into the ground... I let go of your waist though... I just slide forward pinning your face under my soaked pussy..  as I settle down on your face I move my hands up to your thighs and fold them under my arms to put you in a matchbook facesit... Your shoulders are pinned down as I smile for the camera...

My hips start to grind forward and back, trying to use your face as a sex toy. my hands clutch your ass as I start to moan.... 1............ counting you for the long pin as I enjoy your face.. my hands start spreading your cheeks for the cameras letting the world get a graphic close up of your ass and pussy..yt

Gemma: My little trickle of honey becomes a flood, and I'm quickly spouting onto your lips, sobbing in despair you tease me with a few more licks before pulling your face away, letting my little jets of Princess-cum squirt through the air, my body stiffening and jolting as I hyperventilate, panting and crying and moaning into your lap, clinging to your body.

Then you drop to your knees, spiking my royal crown to the mat, jarring my spine just as my body tenses in orgasm, my body giving a limp little shudder as you hold me upside-down, sliding forward on your shins as you mount my unconscious face, using my cute little nose and parted, drool-slick, lips as your toy.

My legs easily droop beneath your arms, and you hold me easily for the pin, playing with my upturned bottom as you smear your victorious pussy all over my sleepy face, your fragrance invading my nightmares and making me whimper and mewl beneath you...my swollen pussy releasing another pathetic little gush of nectar as you push my doughy cheeks apart, nearly spattering one of the low-floating cameras

Siew Savage: I continue my painfully slow count to my victory as I savor every moment of your humiliation
2......My breathing is getting harder as I push more weight down on your face.. my fingernails digging into your thighs as ass cheeks as I pull and try to spread you as open as I can...

3....I bite my bottom lip as my hips start to flick faster on your face.. my hands moving to your pussy as I start probing as spreading your lips out...

4... I play with your clit as I grind faster on your face biting down harder.. my right-hand starts patting your pussy lightly...

5... "OH FUCK" I moan out "you’re such a good little sex toy," I say as my grinding gets faster.. my patting your pussy turns to light slaps on a methodical rhythm...

6... OOOooohhhaaaaaa. my hips sliding faster making sure every inch of your face is covering in my pussy....

Gemma: I give another dreamy squeal of discomfort, my eyelashes fluttering as you put more weight on my face, your slick, thick-scented, pussy snuggling all over my nose, the warmth and wetness waking me up a tiny bit...wincing as you jiggle and pull-apart my royal bottom, showing my spread pussy and royal rosebud to the camera while I'm unconscious and drooling beneath your grinding pussy...

"Uhhh!" I groan as I finally start to regain some senses...hearing the count hit three, my legs and butt jolting as you start to spread and probe my vulnerable little pussy, my eyes widening in surprise as I peek up at the cameras and lights from beneath your pumping hips, tears rolling down my cheeks as I wrinkle my nose and whimper beneath your pussy, trying to turn my face away, but you just shimmy and roll your hips, lathering my cheeks and lips and chin and nose with your fragrant, sticky, Siew-goo.

"Ohhhh!! Fuckk!" I sob, tapping out on your boots as you start to pat my pussy, the rhythmic little swats each making a crisp wet splatter...my little legs flinching and jolting with each soggy smack, churning and kicking, but never quite escaping your arms and un-curling...

Siew Savage: 7... I gasp I can feel you waking up under me as your groans add vibrations as I fuck your face... my slaps are really stinging now...

8... "fuck.. fuck...fuck" I moan you can feel the tremble in my hips as my eruption builds up... my slap changes to a light punch...

9... "I’m going to cum.... OH FUCK... I'm going to cum... scream for me gemma scream" I shriek as I finally punch down hard into your pussy..

Te.........TE..............TE............TEN... I scream as my pussy sets off like a SpaceX rocket.. barely able to count the pin before cumming on your face... I drop your legs and slump forward gasping as the bell rings.. my hands massaging on your little breasts.. as I gasp my body quivering on your face my body washing with ecstasy...yt

Gemma: You slap my pussy harder, your count coming in yelps as you ride my squealing face into the mat, my eyes rolling toward the back of my head as my hips twitch, and I convulse, my pussy bubbling and spouting beneath your palm and fingertips. "MMmmmmmmmmppppphhh!!" I sob and shriek beneath your pussy, gurgling and gagging for breath as you smear your leaking honey all over my defeated face, coating me in your scent, my arms sprawling out above my head as I start to go limp once more.

Then you smack your knuckles against my clit one more time, and I let out one more choked scream as my hips and legs convulse, my eyelashes fluttering shut, laying docile as you gush all over my beautiful face...cumming as you finish the count, celebrating your win by utterly defiling my perfect royal features.

You release my legs, letting them slump to the mat in a split, knees touching on both sides, curled-up by my waist, toes turned out. My hips convulse as you massage my tender little breasts, my soft tummy heaving as I lay there, slammed and smothered senseless, covered in your goo. My puffy, pulsating, little, pink, pussy twitches in full view of the cameras... my body relaxes deeper, laying totally still beneath you.

Siew Savage: after a few mins I climb out of the ring going to a bag ringside... I can be seen putting something on vaguely, taking me a few moments before sliding back into the ring wearing a massive strappy and carrying a wireless Hitachi wand with me... I stand over you for a moment then kick you over to your belly and move behind you between your things and kneeling down... I pull your hips up propping your ass up into the air... I spread your cheeks and lean down spitting oh your star...

my hands grab your hips and I start to pull you back to me.. the big purple silicon cock knocking at your back door.. your own cum that has run all over you and my spit as your lube as I slowly force my strappy into you.. my hands need at your ass pulling and pushing slowly working it for a moment before reaching for the Hitachi wand and turning it on... I reach under your hips and start massaging the head around your mons as my hips start to roll and gyrate.. planning to fully own you sexually..yt

Gemma: mm I lay there sniffling and shivering in my delirious, feverish, nightmarish sleep...further ruining my already tarnished image by relieving my bladder in my prone state, my exposed, battered, puffed-up, little, pussy spouting again in full view of the cameras....hips twitching as I nuzzle my nose under your pussy...my embarrassing little stream tapering-off as you continue to soothe my tits and tummy.

Then you peel yourself off me, and I start to bawl as the cameras capture my face, my eyes widening with fright as I wake up in a dizzy, dreamy, state, then closing tight as I turn my face to the mat and cry, reaching down to nurse my pulsing pussy, cringing and wrinkling my nose as I become aware of my shameful little puddle on the mat.

I yelp as you kick me onto my tummy, my legs flopping out to the sides as I settle on my chest and shoulders and face, hands cupped beneath my pussy.

"Ooooohhhh NOOO!!" I groan as you spread my soft round cakes, spitting on my star, my eyes going wide as I feel the warm saliva, then your strappy, the ribbed purple rubber nuzzling my pussy, smearing in my teenage honey and rubbing up my perineum to my tight little pink star. "AH!" I gasp, freezing as you pull on my hips, guiding me into your lap as you kneel behind me, my legs moving to straddle your thighs, snuggling my shins around yours as you guide the toy into my tight little royal rectum.

"Ohhh! Gawwwdd Siewww! ..uhh! ...uhh!"   gasping and whining as I slide onto your strappy...my left arm flailing backward, pawing for your left hand, trying to guide it to my breast.  My hips spasm as you trace the vibrator-wand over my hip, dipping it between my thighs as you turn it on and begin massaging my naked pussy, making my hips spasm and shiver, immediately threatening to gush again....my mouth lolling open as my dazed irises drift toward the center, my little body pitching and arching drunkenly...drooling and gawking at the cameras, the picture of total defeat

Siew Savage: your grab for my left hand trying to get my to grope your breast... which I happily do pulling you up off of all fours.. letting the cameras get a full view of your body in the throws of passion.. my hips slamming into your ass harder and faster.. my hands rubbing the Hitachi lower between your legs.. my hands massaging at your breast as I lean down and bite down on your neck right at the base of your shoulders...

I'm relentless with the pounding I want you fuck into unconsiousness... I moan on your necks the strappy working back has me ready to bust...my hips trembling as I cum again only slowing for a second before going right back to trying to destroy you sexually..yt

Gemma: I snuggle atop your lap, squeezing my thighs around yours and pressing our calves and shins together, my smaller body fitting so neatly and perfectly atop yours, my shoulders cuddling into your breasts as you nuzzle your lips against my neck, kneading and groping my left tit, helping me keep my balance as you guide me closer, sliding the strappy deeper into my plush round bottom. "UHhhhhhhh! Ohhhh! Uhh! ..no..more..." I whine, bobbing up and down as you tease the Hitachi over my clit, and bite the base of my neck, sending fresh shudders racing through my worn-out body....right hand pawing at the vibrator, keeping it pressed against me as I begin to convulse...my left hand clinging to your hip for balance, keeping my cheeks spread apart as I bounce on your artificial she-cock.

My fragile little princess-figure can only take so much punishment, and I'm quickly twitching and gushing again, my head lolling back, tongue out, eyes rolling, red-faced and drooling as I spatter the mat with another series of squirts, then go limp, wilting forward, threatening to spill from your grasp and flop onto my face and chest...

Siew Savage: you squeal wildly and I smile my hands unclipping my strapon so ass you fall away to your belly the cock staying buried in you as I sit back smiling satisfied as I turn the wand off and set it aside... I stand up and put my foot on your ass raising my arms as I smile victoriously for the camera...  After a few mins, I decided it's time to send a message to that bitch piper from my last match here...  I step between your thighs and pull your ass up into the air with your thighs spread apart your pussy red and battered... I take a few steps back then charge my right foot swinging up between your thighs.. the bridge of my foot slamming into your pussy at what seems like mac 3...

I turn and follow up by looking right into the camera "Piper, I want a rematch. And this here is what's happening to you next time" I growl at the camera before turning to leave you alone in the ring...

Gemma: ...flopping onto my belly and knees, legs spread, hips elevated, twitching and groaning in another feverish nightmare-state, your thick purple dildo still plugging my tight little royal rose, which is stretched to its limit...my cheeks jiggling as I paw at the mat and sob, cringing as you do your victory-pose, my eyelids fluttering.

You pose for a few minutes, and just when I'm starting to come around, I feel you adjusting my hips and guiding my legs apart, propping up my butt, my eyes flickering open just before the bridge of your foot smacks my pussy.

"AHH!  Ahhh! uuuuhhhhh..."  I shriek as the impact rocks my dainty body, my face a mask of horror. Then I'm limp again, legs slumping apart as my shoulders shake and my hips twitch, my naked chest and face smacking down onto the mat with a dull thud...laying there drooling, ass-up, dildo stuffed in my chubby defeated butt, my battered pussy twitching and clenching, still dripping with goo....cringing and stiffening for a few moments while you demand a rematch with Piper...then going totally limp as you leave me alone in the ring ...

D69

Re: Gemma vs Siew ---OnlyFights: Erotic Pro Wrestling (episode 2)
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 11:58:30 PM »
Thank you ladies! That was incredibly hot!