News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suite Fights:Angel vs Taylor

• 50 Replies

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: Suite Fights:Angel vs Taylor
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2021, 11:24:06 PM »
Everybody talks about Taylor, but I was immediately drawn to Angel  :)
Have to agree. She looks even better now and I've always liked her confident attitude.

Agreed. Maybe taylor might find a jess in the future and have a hard catfight.
I don't think we'll ever going to have another rivalry like Mira vs Jess, neither other girl like her...
I'm sure that there are some that would fight with the same mindset as those 2. Just have 2 find people with the mind of a competitor who doesn't take no shit. Wish jess would make a return sometime in the future because talent wise she had some of the best shoots.
The only one i can think of that has a competitor mindset is Sarah... If Steve find a girl who can take her, maybe one rivalry comes up... But that's a hard thing to do. Nikki seems to have it as well, i personally love her. If she ever start a rivalry, i'll be the number one fan of it. Maybe she can be the future of SF since she can fight bigger oponents like Mila or Brooke (for me she was doing quite well there, the fight only ended early but was set to be one of the best)
I really wish we could get a Nikki vs Brooke rematch. At one point it was the #1 best selling fight and is still in the top 3. Just as the fight was getting real good, the injury happened.

Back in March there was an SF tweet about a new Sarah Brooke fight in the works. Her fight against sexywife never materialized so I wonder who her next opponent could be.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2021, 11:57:45 PM »
Have to agree. She looks even better now and I've always liked her confident attitude.

I don't think we'll ever going to have another rivalry like Mira vs Jess, neither other girl like her...
I'm sure that there are some that would fight with the same mindset as those 2. Just have 2 find people with the mind of a competitor who doesn't take no shit. Wish jess would make a return sometime in the future because talent wise she had some of the best shoots.
The only one i can think of that has a competitor mindset is Sarah... If Steve find a girl who can take her, maybe one rivalry comes up... But that's a hard thing to do. Nikki seems to have it as well, i personally love her. If she ever start a rivalry, i'll be the number one fan of it. Maybe she can be the future of SF since she can fight bigger oponents like Mila or Brooke (for me she was doing quite well there, the fight only ended early but was set to be one of the best)
I really wish we could get a Nikki vs Brooke rematch. At one point it was the #1 best selling fight and is still in the top 3. Just as the fight was getting real good, the injury happened.

Back in March there was an SF tweet about a new Sarah Brooke fight in the works. Her fight against sexywife never materialized so I wonder who her next opponent could be.
Yeah i remember that... Sexywife even said she was up for it... But i don't know why it didn't happen.

Hopefully is the next fight as she agreed to fight and i'm certain that Sarah is not backing down

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2021, 12:43:18 PM »

Yeah i remember that... Sexywife even said she was up for it... But i don't know why it didn't happen.

Hopefully is the next fight as she agreed to fight and i'm certain that Sarah is not backing down

Sexy wife was due to produce the fight herself, however when the payment platform she used blocked her due to the nature of product they said they are no longer producing matches, maybe someone reported them?

I saw lots of people replied l. Twitter with alternate payment platforms so hopefully that gets sorted. She did say she would do the fight if someone else produced it..... Steve ????????

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2021, 04:18:44 AM »
Wonder when it will release.
Ddot

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2021, 07:01:59 AM »

Sexy wife was due to produce the fight herself, however when the payment platform she used blocked her due to the nature of product they said they are no longer producing matches, maybe someone reported them?

I saw lots of people replied l. Twitter with alternate payment platforms so hopefully that gets sorted. She did say she would do the fight if someone else produced it..... Steve ????????
Send it to Steve... Mark him on Twitter, let him know it. Sexywife vs Sarah Brooke in a SF Production is a dream One

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2021, 08:25:56 AM »
I agree I liked angel more than Taylor. Via the previews. Thought it wouldn't be the case. And I'm for new talent instead of old talent. I think at this point we know what Sarah an sexywife who I'm not exactly a fan of would bring to the table. I think new talent can create some great catfight content instead of relying on people who have been doing this for 7+ years.
Ddot

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2021, 06:47:08 PM »
Does Angel have any social media presence? I don't see her on twitter.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2021, 07:22:02 PM »
Hah, I've refreshed Suitefights.com about 20x this weekend. No idea when it will be released, but I'm obviously excited!

Really excited to see Angel's return and Taylor's debut! Hope these newbies have some "fun" with one another!

Offline catfighter_real

• 34 years old.178 CM 75 KG
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2021, 03:11:21 PM »
with this so late hope it will be free like brooke vs nikki  ;D ;D ;D
looking for real catfighter in Iran

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2021, 06:33:01 PM »
Why would they release it for free? Last time was a special case.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2021, 09:28:46 PM »
That was a different scenario...

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2021, 02:38:29 PM »
I'm not against veteran catfighters per se, but I empathize. It's time for some new blood.
As things begin to normalize in this post-pandemic world, I hope we'll see some new talent emerge.

...And I'm for new talent instead of old talent...
...instead of relying on people who have been doing this for 7+ years.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2021, 02:47:48 PM »
We all want our catfight producers to able to create new content.
But they can't (or won't) unless they are able to be compensated for their efforts.

It was a remarkable show of generosity for SF to provide that CF for free. But let's not take advantage of it.
Instead, let's support SF by purchasing their products and enabling them to create new content.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2021, 07:04:21 AM »
Hope it's released soon
Ddot

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2021, 05:27:47 PM »
Hope it's released soon

Working on it. Should be released tonight or Sunday. In the meantime, here is the thumbnail I've chosen (aka "The Money Shot"):