News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suite Fights:Angel vs Taylor

• 50 Replies

Offline BigChris

Re: Suite Fights:Angel vs Taylor
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2021, 05:18:20 PM »
Just when i thought nothing decent had been released for a while this comes along.

Outstanding.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2021, 10:22:00 PM »
Angel in particular is a natural and I'd love to see her matched up with Misty. Those two would be perfect together in my humble opinion... :)
They actually had a match at APL: https://www.aplvideos.com/catalogue.php?LIVRE=VIDEO&VIDEO=AV1470. It was a competitive wrestling match so no hair pulling or the usual catfight stuff we see at SF. Anyway, neither one would submit so it got aggressive at one point with Angel accidently getting a bloody nose. If you like Angel, you will love the punishment round where she got her ass smacked around pretty good. Her and Misty had great chemistry together so watching them in a real catfight at SF would be amazing!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2021, 11:34:30 AM »
Good job Steve. Way to keep sf going
Ddot

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2021, 03:05:38 AM »
The Office Intern Catfight is a highly desired scenario, and this outstanding production is perhaps the best version I've ever seen.

Many have commented on the sexiness of the match. While it's certainly true that both women are beautiful and the blacks stockings are elegant and hot, a major contributor to the sexiness comes from the fact that the two women were intertwined during much of the fight, with plenty of ground action in the form of straddles, leg locks and chest to chest action.

That's not something a producer can really control - it either happens or it doesn't. My hope for the Nikki vs Brooke fight was that it would involve a lot of ground action, but it ended up being a standing catfight, with almost no ground action. C'est la vie...

Anyway...congrats to SF on another excellent catfight production!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2021, 07:34:43 AM »
I wonder if bella gypsy would come back. She had a take no shit attitude that I think would be a recipe for a good catfight with someone that has a similar mindset. Hope it's no time limits though because those produce the best catfight films. Along with no time limits coupled with fighters like that who don't have no quit in them. Maybe Misty, Angel, or some new talent.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 09:06:57 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2021, 09:57:10 PM »
I think it would be great if SuiteFights was the first streaming catfight service. The fights are some of the best!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting