News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suite Fights:Angel vs Taylor

• 50 Replies

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: Suite Fights:Angel vs Taylor
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2021, 05:44:22 PM »
Topless, black stockings. Just PERFECT! Soon to be an addition to my SF collection.

Working on it. Should be released tonight or Sunday. In the meantime, here is the thumbnail I've chosen (aka "The Money Shot"):

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2021, 08:47:44 PM »

Working on it. Should be released tonight or Sunday. In the meantime, here is the thumbnail I've chosen (aka "The Money Shot"):

Good god, that looks glorious. Hope the editing gods treat you well and we can get it tonight. I'm ready to buy it the second it goes on sale.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2021, 09:08:42 PM »
Hope it's released soon

IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE OMG

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2021, 07:49:35 PM »

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2021, 07:57:45 PM »
ohhh looks good, great preview! they def look like a good match for each other

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2021, 10:40:55 PM »

Anyone else having a problem getting a credit card order through?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2021, 11:51:06 PM »
Tried twice. Not connecting!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2021, 04:24:52 AM »
Shame about the CC issues for you all, but I had no issues...And certainly thankful my purchase went through!

GREAT debut by Taylor. Real fun to see a buxom beauty give it her best for 20 minutes. I loved seeing Angel's return as well. Angel was thoroughly outclassed in her debut against Sarah, but she showed heart. Hope she is a staple of future Suitefights fights as she is sexy and game to fight.

While I'm certainly one who prefers a faceslapping tornado of a catfight, you won't find that here. However, what you will find is one of the sexier catfights I've ever seen. Like, they're both breathtaking in their garter and stockings and there rarely is a second of this fight where tit mauling and breast smothers aren't being attempted. Also, great to see Taylor resort to "dirty" tactics by going for a wedgie multiple times when her back was against the wall. While it certainly wasn't one of the more "skilled" fights (honestly, the less skill the better, in my opinion) , they went at it. What you got was two gorgeous amateurs hairpulling and mauling each other to the point of sweaty exhaustion for the better part of 20 minutes. Neither wanted to give in and the fight is much less one-sided than the description on the order page made it seem to be.

EASILY worth the $, in my opinion. While I wish there was a little more BTS footage/interview, this fight is a Suitefights signature production through and through. It's got impeccable image quality, multiple camera angles, perfect lighting and the two girls are f'n beautiful and fight to win. Would love to see both of these girls back asap for a rematch or against some similarly skilled girls in a "rougher" rules fight. I feel spoiled every time we get a Suitefights productions, and I only hope the wait for the next one isn't as long. Superb effort here.

EDIT: Something I did just notice is that I never received the receipt and download via email from Clips4sale like I normally do. I did download the clip with no issues after purchasing as you can download immediately in the Clips4sale website, but in the past I'm usually sent an email with the order # and download. So, don't know if that is widespread, but if you order, download the clip immediately rather than wait for the email.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:04:26 AM by Keith Stat »

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2021, 05:02:03 AM »
Yep, well worth the money. Taylor did a hell of a job for this being her first match and I really hope to see her again. Angel has vastly improved from her first fight and just loved her double nipple squeeze and breast smoother moves. Lots of real passion in this fight and the grunting and panting by Taylor was outstanding. Even though the panties didn't rip off there was some nice wedgie attempts(loved the stockings/garters combo) and the breast squeezing more than made up for it. My only complaint would be the no interviews, but that was out of Steve's hands so it is what it is.

BTW, the looks Angel gives to the camera when she's in control are priceless.  ;)

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2021, 05:29:05 AM »
BTW, the looks Angel gives to the camera when she's in control are priceless.  ;)

Oh my goodness, yes! The looks Angel gives directly to the camera as she is attempting to smother or maul Taylor into a submission is fan-fucking-tastic and she does it multiple times in the fight. Something really hot about being in the midst of a fight looking directly at "us" as she is attempting to inflict pain on Taylor who is desperately struggling underneath. Like, she knows what she is doing and she wants us all to see it.

As I said, this was one of the "sexier" fights I've seen. 20 mins is an eternity to fight, and what you get is two sweaty beautiful amateurs who don't want to give an inch. But during that struggle, rarely is a hand not on each others tits and Taylor is very expressive with her moans and pants. The superb beauty of the girls, camera work, attire all work together to really showcase what a feast for the eyes this fight was.

Offline slapcity

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2021, 12:05:47 PM »
For those having issues with credit card purchase. Select ClipCash which takes you to a different interface. Then select credit card payment from there which takes you back to the older version of the payment screen. That work around worked for me.

#letsgetthenextsuitefightfunded!

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2021, 03:25:32 PM »
For those having issues with credit card purchase. Select ClipCash which takes you to a different interface. Then select credit card payment from there which takes you back to the older version of the payment screen. That work around worked for me.

#letsgetthenextsuitefightfunded!

Thanks for the tip.  I gave it a try and it still wouldn't take.  I've contacted customer support.  Hopefully they will address it.  I feel so bad for the producer (is his name Steve?).  He must be losing a great deal of income!

Rich

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2021, 03:30:59 PM »
After this match, I am an instant fan of Taylor. More from this lady, please.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2021, 03:37:15 PM »

I finally got through and they accepted my CC on about the 100th try.  Hopefully it's been fixed for everyone.

Rich

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2021, 05:10:19 PM »
Great video, very attractive models, and definitely a sexy matchup.  Bravo SF.