News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Friends and Rivals - Titfight on the Beach

• 11 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
Friends and Rivals - Titfight on the Beach
« on: May 07, 2021, 05:31:28 PM »
Katherine wearing black, Allison in blue

Growing up, Katherine had always been in the shadow of her pretty, tanned and slender classmate Allison. While not fat or ugly herself, Kat had never been able to compete with the sportier, classically good-looking girl in terms of popularity. And though Ally wasn't really the type to rub that fact in, her upbeat, outgoing and bubbly personality and constant smiling hadn't really helped Katherine feel any better about the situation. Everyone loved perfect little Allison. And paid little to no attention to her.

Well, used to, anyway. The boys certainly noticed Kat now.

Puberty had hit both girls at around the same time, and with similar effects. Of course Allison, whose lean physique had always closely matched mainstream beauty standards, and who was used to wearing skimpy, form-fitting clothes (including but not limited to her cheerleading uniform), hadn't been afraid to show off her new figure in school. The boys, their recently awakened hormones raging, had been reduced to drooling idiots at the sight of Ally's curves. All the while Katherine, already less confident about her pale, slightly chunky body, had only grown more insecure, and done her best to hide those sudden changes with several layers of baggy clothing. As quickly as the 'baby fat' on her frame had seemed to be turning into distinctly feminine, womanly shapes, the mental transformation had been slower.

Last July, right after her 18th birthday, Kat had finally broken out of her shell. Almost literally. Oh, how she'd enjoyed the way those guys' jaws had dropped as they saw her strut onto the beach in her brand new bikini, rocking the biggest set of teenage tits around. The girls' eyes had gone pretty wide as well, their faces displaying equal amounts of surprise and envy. Though still not what you'd call skinny, Katherine now had a pronounced hourglass figure, and her big, ample rack looked nothing short of phenomenal. Her only regret was that Ally hadn't been there to witness her debut, the 'it-girl' having gone to a different camp that summer.

In any case, Kat's last year of high school had been very different from all the previous ones, with boys falling over themselves as they'd tried to catch a glimpse of her ample cleavage. Kat had of course completely revamped her wardrobe, throwing out all her frumpy, oversized hoodies in favor of snug plunge tops and low cut t-shirts, actively inviting people to look. In an open rebellion against her former self, Katherine had adopted the maxim of "if you've got it, flaunt it". And she definitely had it.

To her immense satisfaction, it hadn't escaped anyone's notice that even Ally's much lusted-after, undeniably large and firm-looking pair could not match hers in size. Allison had of course still maintained her fanbase of groupies and admirers, remaining the most popular girl in school, but her boobs' position as "the best and the greatest" had come under serious doubt. Especially if you asked the guys. On their unofficial list of "hottest babes you'd want to bang", Katherine had seemed to experience a rapid climb towards the top.

Outwardly Kat and Ally had stayed on pretty good terms. The girls had never been quite besties, but were still close friends, and despite Katherine's quiet frustrations, had always liked spending time together. In private they got along very well, after all.

Katherine's physical transformation had not only upset the social balance at school, however, but also affected the girls' dynamic one-on-one, creating tenseness and friction between the two. Though Allison would vehemently deny having ever thought of her friend as the 'less attractive sidekick', it was a bit of a shock to suddenly have Kat competing with her for the boys' affections.

Right at the start of their senior year, Kat had hooked up with Ally's ex from the previous term - a tall and handsome but somewhat egoistical waterpolo player with very rich parents - and had by all accounts rocked his world, enough to have to try to fend off the jock's constant attempts to feel her up even during class. Other males had taken notice, and apparently word got around that Kat not only had a great body, but also knew how to use it, as the girl soon had half the school's most coveted hunks lining up for a chance to be her next beau. That honor had fallen on one impressively beefy and visibly well-equipped footballer, whose similarly smitten, lust-riddled behavior in the hallways had convinced everyone that the first one had been no fluke. "Kat with the rack" really was "great in the sack".

Allison had been able to largely ignore her friend's sexual escapades and newly-acquired monikers, even if a part of her resented Katherine's meteoric rise to popularity and fame - which had, to some extent, taken place at the expense of her own status as the queen bee. Ally had of course continued to enjoy the same top-level dating priviledges she'd always had, being able to have her pick of the crop, both in and out of school. Over the term, she'd gone out with several cute and athletically-inclined boys herself, before ultimately setting her eyes on one dark and dreamy-eyed college student she'd met at a party during spring break. As expected, aside from having to prove she was 18 and therefore fully legal, Allison had had no trouble convincing the guy to dump his cute sorority babe girlfriend and to jump in bed with her, instead.

While not as tall as her boyfriends usually were, Josh was smart, soft-spoken and highly charismatic, and sported thick, muscular arms, broad shoulders and a beautifully chiseled jawline to boot. Those dusky, rock-hard abs didn't hurt, either. Just the thought of his sinewy body glistening with sweat beneath her as Ally rode the stud to yet another roaring climax was enough to get her wet. And even if Josh did tend to be a little quick on the trigger (something she liked to blame mostly on her own attributes), his quick recovery times and good overall stamina - not to mention rather skilled tongue - made him a more than satisfactory lover.

Actually, to be perfectly honest, that series of loud, toe-curlingly intense orgasms he'd sent Allison into at the end of her prom night had been pretty darn impressive. She could vaguely recall holding onto Josh's hardened torso for dear life as the sophomore stallion pounded her sore, wildly clenching pussy into sweet sweet oblivion. Her shrieks had apparently been piercing enough to cause some of her classmates to come check up on them, which'd resulted in quite a few quips, puns and other witty comments from them later on.

More irritatingly, it'd also caused Katherine to take an interest in the hunky college student. Kat had by then managed to make her way through most of the school's own supply of premium man-meat, leaving a trail of tamed studs in her wake. Hearing reports about an older guy who'd apparently given Ally the dicking of her lifetime had drawn the busty girl like a moth to a flame. She hadn't been all that discreet about it, either, starting to make a rather transparent effort to hang out with them, and even trying to tag along when they were headed out to grab food or do some shopping. While wearing tops as snug and revealing as she physically could, of course.

What'd really gotten under Allison's skin was just how well all that simple, amateurish teasing seemed to work on Josh. Her boyfriend was having serious difficulty keeping his gaze off Kat's chest, constantly sneaking glances into the other girl's generous pale cleavage, his eyes trailing the edges of her big, full breasts. Even worse, if that was possible, was the fact that he now appeared to have started checking out the rest of Katherine's buxom, skimpily dressed body as well, as if comparing it to Ally's own, more modelesque thin-yet-shapely figure. The gleeful look on her "friend's" face indicated that Kat had noticed it, too. The bitch was trying to seduce her guy - and succeeding!

Allison knew she had exactly two options: Either face Katherine's unvoiced challenge and put the girl back into her place. Or do nothing and let Kat walk all over her, accepting a profound change in their relationship. It wasn't a real choice at all. Allison had always been the hotter of the two, prettier, more popular, the girl with the best physique in school. Kat might now have a somewhat larger bust, but even there, her pert tits were better; firmer and more attractive.

Summer temperatures were quickly setting in, and that morning, Allison had suggested that they head out to the beach to enjoy some sun - knowing full well that Kat would jump at the opportunity to join them, the girl no doubt eager to flaunt her bikini-clad assets at Josh. She hadn't been disappointed.

To her annoyment, Ally had also spotted a certain glint in her boyfriend's eye, and could tell he was very much looking forward to the show.

And a show he would receive.

The trip down to the beach took less than fifteen minutes, with the girls getting out of the car at the entrance of the parking lot while Josh drove off in search of a suitably shaded spot.

"Last chance to back down, Fat-Kat," Allison smirked confidently as they made their way towards the sand. "Admit that I've got a nicer body and tits than you do, or I'll have to flatten your soft, floppy fun-bags in front of Josh."

Katherine's grin was wide and feral, and she met her friend's gaze with a similarly self-assured look.

"Oh Allie, you've got no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment..." the darker-haired girl murmured, whipping off her shirt and grasping onto her shorts, slowly sliding them down her smooth, meaty thighs.

"My jugs will turn those hyped-up cheerleader boobies to a loose, quivering mess," Katherine promised, running her hands across the surface of the black bikini top and flowery bottom piece she'd been wearing underneath. "Josh is going to struggle not to come in his pants while he watches me grind away the last bits of resistance from your once-round udders, my bigger and sexier breasts overwhelming your limp little teats and making them pancake against your chest, completely wiped out."

"As if you had the rack to do that," Allison snorted, shaking her head mockingly and gently slipping the straps of her airy little summer dress off her shoulders. "Those plump, overinflated fat-sacks are all mush and blubber. They're not gonna last two minutes against my perfect tits." She let the garment slide down languidly, revealing a matching blue two-piece which clung to her taut, flawlessly formed 18-year-old  body like a second skin.

The girls exchanged two identical smirks.

"Still think you can compete with this?"

"Not compete. Dominate. You're going down, bitch."

This is short little piece I wrote after being inspired to do so by the photos featured above. There's only this intro for know - depending on the reception and possible interest, I might eventually continue the story and write the fight sequence as well.

Also, while your feedback is very much appreciated, I do reserve the right to use my artistic license and pick the winner as I please!  :P
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Friends and Rivals - Titfight on the Beach
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 08:22:47 PM »
Allison is very hot but if Katherine puts her big tits to use she can put Allison in her place. Allison is no match for Katherine in a hands off titfight. I would choose Allison for a relationship but Katherine may make me cheat on her because of her big tits.

Offline Undertaker11

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 01:07:55 PM »
Katherine  would be too much for her rival

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 08:52:33 PM »
This is almost exactly the same as two girls I’ve fantasized about irl. Allison will feel it once they lock up that one her chest can’t compete and Kat has been working on the rest of her body as well. Realizing that Kat is stronger too. Kat takes such pleasure in not just showing Allison but her man as well who is the better woman now. After the frustrating years in her shadow combined with her desire to show Allison’s bf just how much better she is, Kat leaves no doubt. Taking Allison down while seeing how much her bf is enjoying the show Kat ends up taking the humiliation farther than she normally would have. At least that’s what I see. Great poll and will be fun to watch the comments of others.

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 09:20:52 PM »
My vote is for Allison. She is athletic, and in top shape. I think here globes will be nice and firm, just like the rest of her body. Allison will pin Katherine on her back in the sand. Once she has her rival's hands pinned Allison will call her BF over to watch as she plays with the loser's tits slapping them from side to side, like a cat does a mouse before it finishes it off. Allison will finish a one sided match by making Katherine declare Allsion's breasts are more firm, and in better shape (round) than her saggy rack... 

Offline Boogan The 3rd

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 11:00:13 AM »
Allison got not chance

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 06:42:39 PM »
Definitely want to see the follow up titfight and maybe sexfight to this.

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2021, 09:04:11 AM »
Thanks for all your comments, everyone!

Based on the poll, it does appear that the majority of members here belongs to the thought of school of 'bigger is better', and is betting on Kat's large, hefty jugs to outlast Allison's pert pair. I do wonder if the votes would be any different if there were no bikini tops, and both girls had their breasts fully out in the open. After all, size shows more easily through a bra than does firmness...

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 11:14:50 AM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2021, 03:59:01 PM »
The size difference is not a small one, Katherine has just grown into a league above Allison.

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 04:02:34 PM »
That's right. Bigger tits better person.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2021, 03:15:40 AM »
I don’t see Kat’s being too soft. It doesn’t look as though they would give a lot less than Allison’s but they are quite a bit bigger. I think Kat owns Allison pretty easily.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2021, 01:22:55 PM »
Katherine has this on hands down, Allison doesn't stand a chance.