News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE DINER- CHAPTER 7- LOG CABIN

• 12 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
« on: May 07, 2021, 05:40:45 PM »

Author’s Note: This is long.  Probably way too long.  Not having ever written any fiction before, I probably need a good editor to fix things.  To all of you who slog through to the end, you have my heartfelt appreciation.

The four women were back in their booth at The Diner, 6 weeks after Mandy and Terry had fought at the Log Cabin.  There was a great deal of tension in the air.  The two fighters still harbored much animosity towards each other.  It was left for the mothers to speak.

Tina started things off, almost as if she was giving a speech at a Ladies Club luncheon. “You both showed great bravery and determination.  Carrie and I know exactly how hard it is to fight another woman. You can both be proud. And I know you both were reluctant to come here today, but to us mothers the fight is not truly over until you share your thoughts and feelings about what transpired.  We all know how hard it is to come face to face with the woman you fought, but in the end we think that talking about the event will be helpful to both of you.”

Now it was Carrie’s turn. “Tina and I always thought it was wise to talk about our fights after they were over.  Of course we only hate one another when we are fighting. You two however, hated one another beforehand, so it might be more difficult for you to have an honest discussion about what transpired.  But we would like it if you gave it a shot. Trust me girls, it will be worthwhile.”

Tina added, “Carrie and I are going to leave now. You will need privacy to talk about it.  We would be of no help because it was your fight. Only you two know exactly the passion of your battle. However, nothing is making you stay here.  You can walk right out behind us, if you chose. But I urge you to stay and discuss it.  Let’s go Carrie.”

And with that, the two mothers gave their daughters a kiss on the cheek and left The Diner. Terry and Mandy has still not spoken a word to each other since they arrived at The Diner.  Their mothers leaving did nothing to change that.  They sat in stony silence, each silently challenging the other to get up and walk out or start a conversation.

…………………………….

The Log Cabin was off the beaten path, in dense woods on a twisting private road 4 miles in from the highway.  It was quite modern inside, with all the vacation amenities a tourist might want. It was perfect for the event.  Just 3 rooms, two small bed rooms and a huge Great room with a fireplace at one end. It would give the women ample space to fight.

The cabin was rented for the weekend and it was agreed that the winner and her mother would stay and the losers vacate.  On the Friday morning of the fight the two moms arrived to prepare the fighting ground for their daughters.  They worked diligently and mostly in silence. Furniture was moved and mats put down.  It wasn’t quite as large a space as The Barn, but a 15 by 15 square in the middle of the Great room would work just fine. Carrie and Tina agreed that although the fireplace would have been a nice touch for a catfight it would remain unlit due to safety concerns.

With their work done the women had a brief conversation on the way to their cars.

Carrie asked, “Have you given any thought to us meeting again?”

“I want to just get past this before I consider fighting you again Carrie.”

“Understood, Tina.  I’ll see you tonight.”

……………………

Finally Mandy broke the silence, “You know I think our Mothers think that we could fight like we did and then sit and talk about it and become fast friends.  They’re wrong.  I hate you now as much as I hated you before the fight.  That’s not going to change.”

“Yeah, they are living in some sort of catfight fantasy world. I think I’ll always hate you.  If you asked me right now to go outside and fight you again, I would do it in a second,” said Terry.

It was perplexing that they both did not get up and leave at that point, but for some reason they stayed glued to the booth.

………………………

The fighters and their mothers arrived promptly at 6PM for the fight scheduled for 7.  The pairs camped out in their respective bedrooms for most of the hour, dressing and preparing.  In the weeks before the duel, the mothers had both helped their daughters prepare.  Explaining what to expect, and how to deal with it.  They also sparred with their girls in training sessions trying to simulate the true nature of a catfight. Now they were just reminding the girls of their advice.  The talk mostly went in one ear and out the other because the girls were just too nervous to contemplate any of it.  About 6:45 everyone entered the Great room and the girls took positions on opposite sides of the mat to stretch.

“Didn’t think you were going to show, Blondie.”

“Why would I miss out on beating the shit out of you, bitch.”

“Bitch” was probably the most spoken word in that Cabin for the next hour.

As seconds, the mothers performed their duty and went to check the nails of their daughter’s opponent.  As Tina checked Mandy’s nails she noticed how badly Mandy’s hands were shaking.  She knew that feeling of nervousness.  She whispered compassionately “Don’t worry. I was the same way before I fought your mother. It will go away once you start.”   Everyone’s nails passed inspection.

In a bit of a humorous twist a grandfather clock which none of the women had noticed chimed 7 times, startling the 4 women but reminding them that the appointed hour had arrived.  The fighters removed, in order, sneakers, socks, sweatpants, sweatshirts and bras.  They stood on the mat facing each other, about 8 feet apart.  Mandy was 5’6 and 110. Terry,  stood one inch shorter and 5 pounds heavier. Both women had their long hair in ponytails, which never lasted long in the fight and were always reconfigured at the start of each round.

With Terry’s jet black hair featuring adorable bangs she was a throwback to the Betty Page 50s look. Even though Mandy was a stunning blonde it was not quite Betty Page vs Marilyn Monroe because Mandy did not have Marilyn’s voluptuousness.  It was really more Betty Page versus a young Michele Pfeiffer.

They had both insisted on thongs, and the thongs were what thongs are…….meaning, not much. But in a nod to their mothers from more than 15 years earlier, Mandy wore black and Terry wore red.  Both women sported two tattoos.  The blonde had a a small butterfly just above and to the right of her vagina, and the words “Dad, RIP” written in script on her left flank.  Terry had a small cobra on her ass, and a tasteful red rose at the top of her right tit.

A further word about tits.  They weren’t that large.  Both gals were just a large b-cup or maybe a small c, but the fact that they stood out on two women with such small and slender frames accentuated their prominence and gave the impression they were much larger.  In other words….perfect.  Just like their mothers, pink areola for Mandy, dark brown for Tina.

The sight of the near nude women standing and facing each other, about to fight was absolutely breathtaking. Nipples stiffened (even those of the mothers standing nearby); a sign of the nervousness and excitement the two fighters were feeling.  Tina actually swept both her hands up from the bottom to the top of her tits as if to prepare them for battle.

With all the  rituals of the catfight completed one of the mothers said, “Begin.”

…………………

“Well you did fight hard bitch. I’ll give you that.”

“Hurting you gave me so much pleasure, bitch.  But I’ll have to admit, you hurt me back.”

It was the first time they had said anything halfway civil to each other at The Diner.

…………………………………….

The women flew at one another, spinning about in a tornado of slaps, punches and hair pulling, They danced furiously around the mat, each failing to take the other down. What was clear from the start was that neither woman was powerful enough to score a decisive win.  Not one or the other could be called “strong” and this fight would end up being  a war of attrition, with tiny gains made on both sides. Their overall stamina and willingness to continue the fight were paramount. Fatigue would play a large role.

The wedgies also came fast and hard in the first round.  That move probably caused the most discomfort for the fighters.  Fabric stretched but would not tear and the pussies ended up taking a beating. At one point Terry backed away from Mandy while the blonde still had hold of Terry’s thong, trying to reel her back in. The brunette landed a slap to Mandy’s face and the blonde let go of Terry’s thong.

Terry asked for a timeout.  Mandy agreed.  It was odd.  They had only been fighting a minute or two, they had not been to the ground and except for the requisite hair pulling the only real pain either woman suffered was the result of the wedgies they suffered. But both women wanted to be free of their thongs as quickly as possible. The women retreated to their separate bedrooms for the break.

…………………………………….

“I guess our mothers were right about fighting in thongs. Not good in a catfight,”

“Oh God, one time I thought you were going to slice me in half.”

That exchange was almost friendly.

……………………………………………….

At the timeout the mother hens saw to the need of their baby chicks, offering advice and encouragement. Both fighters could not get their thongs off fast enough,  the mothers were tempted to say “told you so,” but refrained.  Terry and Mandy came back to the mat each eager to continue the fight.  They were completely nude now and their pussies revealed their chosen waxing selections.  The blonde had the classic “landing strip,” while the brunette opted for the popular triangular “martini glass.”

When they came together to start the second session Mandy successfully got Terry in a head lock.  She still couldn’t quite take her down, but at least she was in control.  One thing that must be noted is that Terry was really adept at “pinching.”  It was not a common catfight technique but the brunette used it to maximum effect.  Mandy found it somewhat painful and plenty annoying.  So even though she was trapped in the headlock Terry would find any of the blonde’s flesh that was available and simply pinch.  A pinch to the blonde’s meaty inner thigh did hurt more than the other pinches and Mandy released the headlock. 

They came together again with hair pulling and slapping and for the first time in the fight they tumbled to the ground and struggled to get on top. It was mostly wrestling on the ground, with some body punches thrown in. Neither woman was that intent on hurting the other woman at this point, just trying to gain control and get on top.  So there was a great deal of hair pulling and  a myriad of scissor holds. Countless times one woman would  mount the other and apply a school girl pin, but due to the flexibility of the women the move would be quickly countered by the legs of the woman underneath raising her legs up to wrap around the shoulders and under the armpits of the other and topple her off.

They wrestled for a good deal of time, and to any neutral observer neither woman had the right to think they were winning the fight.  Someone got on top again, the other countered with the legs round the shoulders reversal, the girl on top fell over, they separated stood up and agreed on a second timeout.  They were a bit tired now.  They were exerting a lot of energy and accomplishing little.  They both knew that.  And for that reason the tenor of the fight would change in the next round.

……………………………………..

“Our mothers were right.  Fighting you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.”

“Yeah you are right about that.  I never imagined that it would be that fierce.”

“And painful.”

“Yes….and painful.”

And now the ice had been broken and the women began to feel more at ease talking about the fight, if only tangentially.  They had both come to the realization that the only woman on Earth that could understand what they went through was sitting across from them.

……………………………….

Each mother’s message to their daughter during the time out was exactly the same, “You can’t win just be controlling her, you have to hurt her to get her to submit.”

And so when the girls returned to the mat for the 3rd session it was clear that both had changed their tactics.  They eschewed the hair pulling  and moved on to more punching and slapping, now using both hands.  Both girls rained punches and slaps wherever they could land them.  Mandy was targeting Terry’s tits mostly and the black haired girl was concentrating at getting the blonde’s pussy and thighs.

They clinched, and as Mandy grabbed for titflesh, Terry was sending numerous knees to the blonde’s groin area. It was at this point that Mandy almost won the fight.  She released Terry’s left tit and landed a solid punch to the midsection which momentarily doubled the brunette over.  Mandy then took hold of a handful of black hair, pulled down hard and bent Terry forward at the waist. Now the blonde was in control.  She was standing up straight and had her rival bent forward in front of her.  And she had a free hand.

The mothers immediately recognized the serious of the situation and the trouble Terry was in.

“That’s good Amanda,” shouted Carrie.  “Hit her now.  Hit her hard.  Make her fucking quit.”

And on the other side of the mat, a very concerned Tina urged her girl to “Stand up straight baby.  You’ve got to get your head up.”

Tina tried, but could not raise her head as the blonde pulled down on her hair. Mandy started hitting Terry with her free hand.  Punches to the flanks and especially hard slaps to Terry’s face.  Hard, stinging slaps that hurt.  6, 7, 8 times in rapid succession found Terry’s face and for all her efforts the brunette could not straighten up. And now Mandy added knees to the face to increase her advantage. This fight had become one sided and unless Terry could get out of it she was through.

“You got her now,” yelled  Carrie. “Keep it up sweetheart.”

Each slap, each knee, each punch to the brunette was punctuated by a comment from the blonde, “Here, you fucking bitch!  Like this one bitch? How bout some more, skank?  Am I hurting you skank? Crying yet, skank?” The use of the word “skank” was payback harkening back to their dust up at the Club when Terry used the word to describe Mandy’s mother.

Indeed Terry had actually started to cry but with her head down no one could see.  Mandy’s onslaught was so effective that at one point she actually switched hands because her right hand was getting tired from hitting Terry.  So the right hand went to the hair and the left started slapping.  Terry’s face was now quite red and stained with tears.

Terry, tried one last tactic to get out of it. Instead of trying to straighten up she sunk to her knees and wrapped her arms around the blonde’s legs.  She pushed forward and Mandy fell over backwards.  Terry scrambled to get on top.  Mandy still a handful of hair, but now her rival was above her.

“Good job Teresa,” said Tina, using Terry’s given name.

Terry found herself in something of a side mount of her rival.   She took her left forearm and found Mandy’s face and pushed down hard on the blonde’s jaw, twisting Mandy’s face to the side.  Terry tried punching  Mandy’s midsection, but that proved ineffective so she switched to using her right elbow and began jack hammering the blonde with it.   This was definitely hurting Mandy and Terry was encouraged by the blonde’s moans after each elbow landed.

Now Terry was after Mandy’s pussy.  After each elbow strike  she would search for her rival’s vagina.  Mandy, squirming below knew what Terry was after and her constant leg movement and prevented Terry from reaching her preferred destination.  With Mandy’s face turned away by Terry’s forearm the blonde could only feel Terry’s body above her and felt for her rival’s breast flesh.  She got a very good hold on one of the dark haired girls tits and squeezed with all her might.  Terry screamed in pain, and rolled off Mandy. 

They were both quite tired now, and agreed to a timeout.

……………………………………..

“The thing I’m curious about, was, before the fight did you ever think that you would lose?”

“Not until the moment I gave up.  Maybe overconfidence was my undoing.  What about you?”

“Losing was always in the back of my mind, but my mother spent everyday trying to convince me that I was the greatest catfighter in the world so when I finally faced you I was pretty confident that I would I would win.”
…………………………………………..

In the bedrooms, neither fighter was very optimistic about their chances.

“I’m tired Mommy,” said Terry.   “She’s hurting me.  My poor boobs are taking a beating.  I don’t know how much longer I can fight.”

Tina applying ice packs to Terry’s hurting tits reassured her,  “You can still win this Terry.  Just keep concentrating on softening up her legs.  Once they go the pussy will be open for you and if you get there, get inside and DO NOT let go.”

“God Mom, she’s tough,”  said Mandy.  I thought I had her there when I bent over but she got out of it and her elbows were killing me.  I’m exhausted.  I’m running out of gas.”

“You are doing fine sweetheart,” replied Carrie.  Keep getting at her tits and if you can bend her again hit hard I’m sure she’ll give up.  You had her crying there, you were hurting her so much.”

As the fighters returned to the mat for the last time the old grandfather clock chimed half past 7.

………………………………………………………

“Do you think our mothers will ever fight again?”

“That’s hard to tell.  I do know that my Mom isn’t that happy about it being 1-1.  Ties are like kissing your brother.”

“So maybe we will have to be seconds again.  In some ways that was harder than actually fighting, watching someone you love get hurt.”

…………………………………………………..

The women came together again and with both pulling hair Terry began to use her knees to full effect. She couldn’t hit the blonde’s pussy straight on, but the blows to her quads were painful and paralyzing. Mandy tried to counter with slaps to the face and punches to the flanks, but with them in close together they lacked any power.  At this point both women, still with a hold of hair with one hand began to concentrate on doing damage to other’s tits.  The tit grabbing was fierce and painful. Terry was especially productive with her pinching of Mandy’s underboob.

Mandy hissed, “Oh you fucking bitch.”

“Shut up and fight whore,” came the reply.

In fact, both women cried out in pain at numerous times and both were crying some from the pain and exertion.  And yet Terry never deterred from landing knees to the thighs of her opponent.

They lost balance and tumbled to the mat in a tangle of arms and legs and elbows and knees and hair. And then the blonde almost locked in a neck scissors.  Terry knew the danger of that and frantically squirmed tried to squirm free.  It seems that Terry concentrating on Mandy’s thighs had a benefit, because the blonde had little strength left in her legs to apply the head scissors and Terry escaped rather easily.

They were standing again now, even though Mandy’s legs gave her some problems standing up.  She needed a time out.

“Time out?”

“No way bitch,” said Terry.  “Come and fight.”

…………………….

“You know it took me quite awhile to get over the thing, and I won.”

“Yeah, I was so depressed that I just went to bed for 3 days.”

“And then what?”

“I got up and got on with my life.  What else was I going to do?  Mom was a big help.  She knew what it was to lose and she kept telling me how she was proud of the way I fought.”

………………………………………….

They clashed for the last time. Terry used what was left of her strength to flip the blonde over her hip and Mandy landed hard on the mat with the dark haired girl between her legs.  Terry had a scissor around Mandy’s waist but surprisingly found herself facing away from the blonde’s head, towards her legs and pussy. How fortuitous! The constant kneeing had weakened Mandy’s legs and she was having trouble moving them. And she was completely exhausted. 

Terry locked in her scissors for all she was worth, not for pain but for control of her rival,  propped her self on one elbow and with her free hand finally struck gold by finding the pussy of her rival.

Just as Carrie had done to her mother, Terry was able to insert two of her fingers into Mandy’s vagina and with thumb outside she locked onto Mandy’s pussy like a vice with all she was worth.  “How do you like this, bitch?”

“Remember this Mandy?” taunted Terry. She yanked, pulled, twisted, and scraped at the tender flesh. Now she had 3 fingers in!

“I told you I would wreck your pussy, and now I’m keeping my promise.” Every ounce of her strength was now intent on ruining Mandy’s pussy. 

For the blonde the pain was incredible.  Her only defense was to try and loosen the scissors that had her trapped by punching and slapping at Terry’s legs.  It bothered the brunette not at all.  Terry sensed victory and only applied more pressure to the death grip that she had on the blonde’s pussy.

“I got you now bitch. Time to give up.”

Mandy was also trying to thrash legs her around to break the hold, but that too was weak and ineffectual. Screaming and crying Mandy knew that she had been beaten.

“Go ahead, bitch, say it.  You know exactly what I want to hear,”  said Terry looking back over her shoulder so she could see her rival’s face.  Mandy’s cries were quite pathetic.

Tina shouted, “Don’t let go honey.”  “You are wrecking her now. Good girl.  Squeeze”

Sobbing from the pain, all Mandy could say was, “Mommy, Mommy!”

Carrie was now crying too, watching her daughter being tortured by the girl with the black hair.

“It’s OK dear,” was all she could say.  “It’s OK.”

“Say it Mandy and it will all be over.  Just say it,” demanded Terry.

Quietly, Mandy whispered, “I give, you are better than me.”

Terry released the hold on Mandy and kicked her off from between her legs.  She rose in victory. An awesome sight, standing above the beaten blonde who was now curled into a fetal position sobbing.  “I won!  I won! I beat her Mom.  I did it!”

Tina rushed to embrace her victorious daughter.  “Yes you did sweetheart.  You surely did!”

As Tina toweled off Terry, checking her for any damage, Carrie rushed to the aid of her beaten fighter.  She cradled her in her arms and with both mother and daughter weeping all she could say was “It’s OK Mandy, I’m here now. It’s over.  I’m here.”

………………………….

They had said about all they were going to say at The Diner.  Mandy would never talk directly about the fight with Terry, and Terry knew it.  They still hated one another and probably always would.

“I’ll pay Mandy. It’s only right seeing as how the fight turned out.” Terry said sarcastically.

Mandy turned quickly away from her rival, embarrassed and humiliated.

And when they got to the parking lot, Terry said, “There is just one more thing I wanted to tell you Mandy. We hated each other and we agreed to a fight, woman to woman. And I beat you fair and square and that gives me a warm feeling inside.  And what makes it even better is I know you tried your best.  Just not good enough. And I’ll always remember that you had to admit I was better than you.  It’s something I can’t wait to share with my grand daughters one day.”

“Fuck you, Terry.”  Mandy turned and got in her car, and when she was certain that Terry had left the parking lot she broke down and cried.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: THE DINER- CHAPTER 7- LOG CABIN
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 06:52:24 PM »
Too long? Oh hell no. It was just like the others….awesome

Mandarin

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 09:59:26 PM »
Very well done!

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 01:20:16 AM »
Longer than the other chapters perhaps, but the extra length only makes it an even better read.   I wonder if now that they've gotten their toes wet, Mandy and Terry might join their mothers in a family bonding exercise of sorts by all four ladies joining in the fighting circle.

Offline Jill_C

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2021, 06:24:44 AM »
It's great!  I said if the story needed the length leave it, you did and it's a hit!   Hope the encouragement changes your mind, don't be a one hit wonder!

Offline xanan

• Ready to cyberfight
    • Max Menace's page
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2021, 10:47:13 AM »
another great one, thanks

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2021, 08:45:27 PM »

This was great I can’t wait see these two go at it again because they will. Mandy may feel hurt but that turn into anger and she get revenge or try too!
Author’s Note: This is long.  Probably way too long.  Not having ever written any fiction before, I probably need a good editor to fix things.  To all of you who slog through to the end, you have my heartfelt appreciation.

The four women were back in their booth at The Diner, 6 weeks after Mandy and Terry had fought at the Log Cabin.  There was a great deal of tension in the air.  The two fighters still harbored much animosity towards each other.  It was left for the mothers to speak.

Tina started things off, almost as if she was giving a speech at a Ladies Club luncheon. “You both showed great bravery and determination.  Carrie and I know exactly how hard it is to fight another woman. You can both be proud. And I know you both were reluctant to come here today, but to us mothers the fight is not truly over until you share your thoughts and feelings about what transpired.  We all know how hard it is to come face to face with the woman you fought, but in the end we think that talking about the event will be helpful to both of you.”

Now it was Carrie’s turn. “Tina and I always thought it was wise to talk about our fights after they were over.  Of course we only hate one another when we are fighting. You two however, hated one another beforehand, so it might be more difficult for you to have an honest discussion about what transpired.  But we would like it if you gave it a shot. Trust me girls, it will be worthwhile.”

Tina added, “Carrie and I are going to leave now. You will need privacy to talk about it.  We would be of no help because it was your fight. Only you two know exactly the passion of your battle. However, nothing is making you stay here.  You can walk right out behind us, if you chose. But I urge you to stay and discuss it.  Let’s go Carrie.”

And with that, the two mothers gave their daughters a kiss on the cheek and left The Diner. Terry and Mandy has still not spoken a word to each other since they arrived at The Diner.  Their mothers leaving did nothing to change that.  They sat in stony silence, each silently challenging the other to get up and walk out or start a conversation.

…………………………….

The Log Cabin was off the beaten path, in dense woods on a twisting private road 4 miles in from the highway.  It was quite modern inside, with all the vacation amenities a tourist might want. It was perfect for the event.  Just 3 rooms, two small bed rooms and a huge Great room with a fireplace at one end. It would give the women ample space to fight.

The cabin was rented for the weekend and it was agreed that the winner and her mother would stay and the losers vacate.  On the Friday morning of the fight the two moms arrived to prepare the fighting ground for their daughters.  They worked diligently and mostly in silence. Furniture was moved and mats put down.  It wasn’t quite as large a space as The Barn, but a 15 by 15 square in the middle of the Great room would work just fine. Carrie and Tina agreed that although the fireplace would have been a nice touch for a catfight it would remain unlit due to safety concerns.

With their work done the women had a brief conversation on the way to their cars.

Carrie asked, “Have you given any thought to us meeting again?”

“I want to just get past this before I consider fighting you again Carrie.”

“Understood, Tina.  I’ll see you tonight.”

……………………

Finally Mandy broke the silence, “You know I think our Mothers think that we could fight like we did and then sit and talk about it and become fast friends.  They’re wrong.  I hate you now as much as I hated you before the fight.  That’s not going to change.”

“Yeah, they are living in some sort of catfight fantasy world. I think I’ll always hate you.  If you asked me right now to go outside and fight you again, I would do it in a second,” said Terry.

It was perplexing that they both did not get up and leave at that point, but for some reason they stayed glued to the booth.

………………………

The fighters and their mothers arrived promptly at 6PM for the fight scheduled for 7.  The pairs camped out in their respective bedrooms for most of the hour, dressing and preparing.  In the weeks before the duel, the mothers had both helped their daughters prepare.  Explaining what to expect, and how to deal with it.  They also sparred with their girls in training sessions trying to simulate the true nature of a catfight. Now they were just reminding the girls of their advice.  The talk mostly went in one ear and out the other because the girls were just too nervous to contemplate any of it.  About 6:45 everyone entered the Great room and the girls took positions on opposite sides of the mat to stretch.

“Didn’t think you were going to show, Blondie.”

“Why would I miss out on beating the shit out of you, bitch.”

“Bitch” was probably the most spoken word in that Cabin for the next hour.

As seconds, the mothers performed their duty and went to check the nails of their daughter’s opponent.  As Tina checked Mandy’s nails she noticed how badly Mandy’s hands were shaking.  She knew that feeling of nervousness.  She whispered compassionately “Don’t worry. I was the same way before I fought your mother. It will go away once you start.”   Everyone’s nails passed inspection.

In a bit of a humorous twist a grandfather clock which none of the women had noticed chimed 7 times, startling the 4 women but reminding them that the appointed hour had arrived.  The fighters removed, in order, sneakers, socks, sweatpants, sweatshirts and bras.  They stood on the mat facing each other, about 8 feet apart.  Mandy was 5’6 and 110. Terry,  stood one inch shorter and 5 pounds heavier. Both women had their long hair in ponytails, which never lasted long in the fight and were always reconfigured at the start of each round.

With Terry’s jet black hair featuring adorable bangs she was a throwback to the Betty Page 50s look. Even though Mandy was a stunning blonde it was not quite Betty Page vs Marilyn Monroe because Mandy did not have Marilyn’s voluptuousness.  It was really more Betty Page versus a young Michele Pfeiffer.

They had both insisted on thongs, and the thongs were what thongs are…….meaning, not much. But in a nod to their mothers from more than 15 years earlier, Mandy wore black and Terry wore red.  Both women sported two tattoos.  The blonde had a a small butterfly just above and to the right of her vagina, and the words “Dad, RIP” written in script on her left flank.  Terry had a small cobra on her ass, and a tasteful red rose at the top of her right tit.

A further word about tits.  They weren’t that large.  Both gals were just a large b-cup or maybe a small c, but the fact that they stood out on two women with such small and slender frames accentuated their prominence and gave the impression they were much larger.  In other words….perfect.  Just like their mothers, pink areola for Mandy, dark brown for Tina.

The sight of the near nude women standing and facing each other, about to fight was absolutely breathtaking. Nipples stiffened (even those of the mothers standing nearby); a sign of the nervousness and excitement the two fighters were feeling.  Tina actually swept both her hands up from the bottom to the top of her tits as if to prepare them for battle.

With all the  rituals of the catfight completed one of the mothers said, “Begin.”

…………………

“Well you did fight hard bitch. I’ll give you that.”

“Hurting you gave me so much pleasure, bitch.  But I’ll have to admit, you hurt me back.”

It was the first time they had said anything halfway civil to each other at The Diner.

…………………………………….

The women flew at one another, spinning about in a tornado of slaps, punches and hair pulling, They danced furiously around the mat, each failing to take the other down. What was clear from the start was that neither woman was powerful enough to score a decisive win.  Not one or the other could be called “strong” and this fight would end up being  a war of attrition, with tiny gains made on both sides. Their overall stamina and willingness to continue the fight were paramount. Fatigue would play a large role.

The wedgies also came fast and hard in the first round.  That move probably caused the most discomfort for the fighters.  Fabric stretched but would not tear and the pussies ended up taking a beating. At one point Terry backed away from Mandy while the blonde still had hold of Terry’s thong, trying to reel her back in. The brunette landed a slap to Mandy’s face and the blonde let go of Terry’s thong.

Terry asked for a timeout.  Mandy agreed.  It was odd.  They had only been fighting a minute or two, they had not been to the ground and except for the requisite hair pulling the only real pain either woman suffered was the result of the wedgies they suffered. But both women wanted to be free of their thongs as quickly as possible. The women retreated to their separate bedrooms for the break.

…………………………………….

“I guess our mothers were right about fighting in thongs. Not good in a catfight,”

“Oh God, one time I thought you were going to slice me in half.”

That exchange was almost friendly.

……………………………………………….

At the timeout the mother hens saw to the need of their baby chicks, offering advice and encouragement. Both fighters could not get their thongs off fast enough,  the mothers were tempted to say “told you so,” but refrained.  Terry and Mandy came back to the mat each eager to continue the fight.  They were completely nude now and their pussies revealed their chosen waxing selections.  The blonde had the classic “landing strip,” while the brunette opted for the popular triangular “martini glass.”

When they came together to start the second session Mandy successfully got Terry in a head lock.  She still couldn’t quite take her down, but at least she was in control.  One thing that must be noted is that Terry was really adept at “pinching.”  It was not a common catfight technique but the brunette used it to maximum effect.  Mandy found it somewhat painful and plenty annoying.  So even though she was trapped in the headlock Terry would find any of the blonde’s flesh that was available and simply pinch.  A pinch to the blonde’s meaty inner thigh did hurt more than the other pinches and Mandy released the headlock. 

They came together again with hair pulling and slapping and for the first time in the fight they tumbled to the ground and struggled to get on top. It was mostly wrestling on the ground, with some body punches thrown in. Neither woman was that intent on hurting the other woman at this point, just trying to gain control and get on top.  So there was a great deal of hair pulling and  a myriad of scissor holds. Countless times one woman would  mount the other and apply a school girl pin, but due to the flexibility of the women the move would be quickly countered by the legs of the woman underneath raising her legs up to wrap around the shoulders and under the armpits of the other and topple her off.

They wrestled for a good deal of time, and to any neutral observer neither woman had the right to think they were winning the fight.  Someone got on top again, the other countered with the legs round the shoulders reversal, the girl on top fell over, they separated stood up and agreed on a second timeout.  They were a bit tired now.  They were exerting a lot of energy and accomplishing little.  They both knew that.  And for that reason the tenor of the fight would change in the next round.

……………………………………..

“Our mothers were right.  Fighting you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.”

“Yeah you are right about that.  I never imagined that it would be that fierce.”

“And painful.”

“Yes….and painful.”

And now the ice had been broken and the women began to feel more at ease talking about the fight, if only tangentially.  They had both come to the realization that the only woman on Earth that could understand what they went through was sitting across from them.

……………………………….

Each mother’s message to their daughter during the time out was exactly the same, “You can’t win just be controlling her, you have to hurt her to get her to submit.”

And so when the girls returned to the mat for the 3rd session it was clear that both had changed their tactics.  They eschewed the hair pulling  and moved on to more punching and slapping, now using both hands.  Both girls rained punches and slaps wherever they could land them.  Mandy was targeting Terry’s tits mostly and the black haired girl was concentrating at getting the blonde’s pussy and thighs.

They clinched, and as Mandy grabbed for titflesh, Terry was sending numerous knees to the blonde’s groin area. It was at this point that Mandy almost won the fight.  She released Terry’s left tit and landed a solid punch to the midsection which momentarily doubled the brunette over.  Mandy then took hold of a handful of black hair, pulled down hard and bent Terry forward at the waist. Now the blonde was in control.  She was standing up straight and had her rival bent forward in front of her.  And she had a free hand.

The mothers immediately recognized the serious of the situation and the trouble Terry was in.

“That’s good Amanda,” shouted Carrie.  “Hit her now.  Hit her hard.  Make her fucking quit.”

And on the other side of the mat, a very concerned Tina urged her girl to “Stand up straight baby.  You’ve got to get your head up.”

Tina tried, but could not raise her head as the blonde pulled down on her hair. Mandy started hitting Terry with her free hand.  Punches to the flanks and especially hard slaps to Terry’s face.  Hard, stinging slaps that hurt.  6, 7, 8 times in rapid succession found Terry’s face and for all her efforts the brunette could not straighten up. And now Mandy added knees to the face to increase her advantage. This fight had become one sided and unless Terry could get out of it she was through.

“You got her now,” yelled  Carrie. “Keep it up sweetheart.”

Each slap, each knee, each punch to the brunette was punctuated by a comment from the blonde, “Here, you fucking bitch!  Like this one bitch? How bout some more, skank?  Am I hurting you skank? Crying yet, skank?” The use of the word “skank” was payback harkening back to their dust up at the Club when Terry used the word to describe Mandy’s mother.

Indeed Terry had actually started to cry but with her head down no one could see.  Mandy’s onslaught was so effective that at one point she actually switched hands because her right hand was getting tired from hitting Terry.  So the right hand went to the hair and the left started slapping.  Terry’s face was now quite red and stained with tears.

Terry, tried one last tactic to get out of it. Instead of trying to straighten up she sunk to her knees and wrapped her arms around the blonde’s legs.  She pushed forward and Mandy fell over backwards.  Terry scrambled to get on top.  Mandy still a handful of hair, but now her rival was above her.

“Good job Teresa,” said Tina, using Terry’s given name.

Terry found herself in something of a side mount of her rival.   She took her left forearm and found Mandy’s face and pushed down hard on the blonde’s jaw, twisting Mandy’s face to the side.  Terry tried punching  Mandy’s midsection, but that proved ineffective so she switched to using her right elbow and began jack hammering the blonde with it.   This was definitely hurting Mandy and Terry was encouraged by the blonde’s moans after each elbow landed.

Now Terry was after Mandy’s pussy.  After each elbow strike  she would search for her rival’s vagina.  Mandy, squirming below knew what Terry was after and her constant leg movement and prevented Terry from reaching her preferred destination.  With Mandy’s face turned away by Terry’s forearm the blonde could only feel Terry’s body above her and felt for her rival’s breast flesh.  She got a very good hold on one of the dark haired girls tits and squeezed with all her might.  Terry screamed in pain, and rolled off Mandy. 

They were both quite tired now, and agreed to a timeout.

……………………………………..

“The thing I’m curious about, was, before the fight did you ever think that you would lose?”

“Not until the moment I gave up.  Maybe overconfidence was my undoing.  What about you?”

“Losing was always in the back of my mind, but my mother spent everyday trying to convince me that I was the greatest catfighter in the world so when I finally faced you I was pretty confident that I would I would win.”
…………………………………………..

In the bedrooms, neither fighter was very optimistic about their chances.

“I’m tired Mommy,” said Terry.   “She’s hurting me.  My poor boobs are taking a beating.  I don’t know how much longer I can fight.”

Tina applying ice packs to Terry’s hurting tits reassured her,  “You can still win this Terry.  Just keep concentrating on softening up her legs.  Once they go the pussy will be open for you and if you get there, get inside and DO NOT let go.”

“God Mom, she’s tough,”  said Mandy.  I thought I had her there when I bent over but she got out of it and her elbows were killing me.  I’m exhausted.  I’m running out of gas.”

“You are doing fine sweetheart,” replied Carrie.  Keep getting at her tits and if you can bend her again hit hard I’m sure she’ll give up.  You had her crying there, you were hurting her so much.”

As the fighters returned to the mat for the last time the old grandfather clock chimed half past 7.

………………………………………………………

“Do you think our mothers will ever fight again?”

“That’s hard to tell.  I do know that my Mom isn’t that happy about it being 1-1.  Ties are like kissing your brother.”

“So maybe we will have to be seconds again.  In some ways that was harder than actually fighting, watching someone you love get hurt.”

…………………………………………………..

The women came together again and with both pulling hair Terry began to use her knees to full effect. She couldn’t hit the blonde’s pussy straight on, but the blows to her quads were painful and paralyzing. Mandy tried to counter with slaps to the face and punches to the flanks, but with them in close together they lacked any power.  At this point both women, still with a hold of hair with one hand began to concentrate on doing damage to other’s tits.  The tit grabbing was fierce and painful. Terry was especially productive with her pinching of Mandy’s underboob.

Mandy hissed, “Oh you fucking bitch.”

“Shut up and fight whore,” came the reply.

In fact, both women cried out in pain at numerous times and both were crying some from the pain and exertion.  And yet Terry never deterred from landing knees to the thighs of her opponent.

They lost balance and tumbled to the mat in a tangle of arms and legs and elbows and knees and hair. And then the blonde almost locked in a neck scissors.  Terry knew the danger of that and frantically squirmed tried to squirm free.  It seems that Terry concentrating on Mandy’s thighs had a benefit, because the blonde had little strength left in her legs to apply the head scissors and Terry escaped rather easily.

They were standing again now, even though Mandy’s legs gave her some problems standing up.  She needed a time out.

“Time out?”

“No way bitch,” said Terry.  “Come and fight.”

…………………….

“You know it took me quite awhile to get over the thing, and I won.”

“Yeah, I was so depressed that I just went to bed for 3 days.”

“And then what?”

“I got up and got on with my life.  What else was I going to do?  Mom was a big help.  She knew what it was to lose and she kept telling me how she was proud of the way I fought.”

………………………………………….

They clashed for the last time. Terry used what was left of her strength to flip the blonde over her hip and Mandy landed hard on the mat with the dark haired girl between her legs.  Terry had a scissor around Mandy’s waist but surprisingly found herself facing away from the blonde’s head, towards her legs and pussy. How fortuitous! The constant kneeing had weakened Mandy’s legs and she was having trouble moving them. And she was completely exhausted. 

Terry locked in her scissors for all she was worth, not for pain but for control of her rival,  propped her self on one elbow and with her free hand finally struck gold by finding the pussy of her rival.

Just as Carrie had done to her mother, Terry was able to insert two of her fingers into Mandy’s vagina and with thumb outside she locked onto Mandy’s pussy like a vice with all she was worth.  “How do you like this, bitch?”

“Remember this Mandy?” taunted Terry. She yanked, pulled, twisted, and scraped at the tender flesh. Now she had 3 fingers in!

“I told you I would wreck your pussy, and now I’m keeping my promise.” Every ounce of her strength was now intent on ruining Mandy’s pussy. 

For the blonde the pain was incredible.  Her only defense was to try and loosen the scissors that had her trapped by punching and slapping at Terry’s legs.  It bothered the brunette not at all.  Terry sensed victory and only applied more pressure to the death grip that she had on the blonde’s pussy.

“I got you now bitch. Time to give up.”

Mandy was also trying to thrash legs her around to break the hold, but that too was weak and ineffectual. Screaming and crying Mandy knew that she had been beaten.

“Go ahead, bitch, say it.  You know exactly what I want to hear,”  said Terry looking back over her shoulder so she could see her rival’s face.  Mandy’s cries were quite pathetic.

Tina shouted, “Don’t let go honey.”  “You are wrecking her now. Good girl.  Squeeze”

Sobbing from the pain, all Mandy could say was, “Mommy, Mommy!”

Carrie was now crying too, watching her daughter being tortured by the girl with the black hair.

“It’s OK dear,” was all she could say.  “It’s OK.”

“Say it Mandy and it will all be over.  Just say it,” demanded Terry.

Quietly, Mandy whispered, “I give, you are better than me.”

Terry released the hold on Mandy and kicked her off from between her legs.  She rose in victory. An awesome sight, standing above the beaten blonde who was now curled into a fetal position sobbing.  “I won!  I won! I beat her Mom.  I did it!”

Tina rushed to embrace her victorious daughter.  “Yes you did sweetheart.  You surely did!”

As Tina toweled off Terry, checking her for any damage, Carrie rushed to the aid of her beaten fighter.  She cradled her in her arms and with both mother and daughter weeping all she could say was “It’s OK Mandy, I’m here now. It’s over.  I’m here.”

………………………….

They had said about all they were going to say at The Diner.  Mandy would never talk directly about the fight with Terry, and Terry knew it.  They still hated one another and probably always would.

“I’ll pay Mandy. It’s only right seeing as how the fight turned out.” Terry said sarcastically.

Mandy turned quickly away from her rival, embarrassed and humiliated.

And when they got to the parking lot, Terry said, “There is just one more thing I wanted to tell you Mandy. We hated each other and we agreed to a fight, woman to woman. And I beat you fair and square and that gives me a warm feeling inside.  And what makes it even better is I know you tried your best.  Just not good enough. And I’ll always remember that you had to admit I was better than you.  It’s something I can’t wait to share with my grand daughters one day.”

“Fuck you, Terry.”  Mandy turned and got in her car, and when she was certain that Terry had left the parking lot she broke down and cried.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2021, 01:53:22 AM »
That was the best part. Perfect length and an awesome battle.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 07:51:55 AM »
These were tremendous from the start and they're getting better and better! Love the bit at the end (in the car park). Talk about twisting the knife …

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2021, 08:13:17 AM »
The two time lines work brilliantly. Building up the next chapter as we find out about the last fight. I'm so eager to read the rest xx

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2022, 04:00:11 AM »
This a great and I read this series this is my favorite these two want and need to fight again! MAKE THEM FIGHT AGAIN!!!!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2023, 06:36:11 PM »
This a great and I read this series this is my favorite these two want and need to fight again! MAKE THEM FIGHT AGAIN!!!!

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2023, 09:43:53 PM »

If you want to read the whole thing, the links are in my profile.