News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What are some of your preferences with female combat and why?

• 44 Replies

Offline numbrsguru6

Re: What are some of your preferences with female combat and why?
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2022, 12:31:36 AM »
My favorite would be the real, competitive, submission wrestling matches between two good looking "girl-next door" type wives. Both girls trying their very best to win in front of their admiring husbands - especially if one of them was my wife!

And, of course, it would be even better if the wives were wearing sexy attire, like sexy lingerie, or topless in thongs, etc.
Just two good looking wives getting out there and doing whatever comes natural, trying their very best to win, and wanting to show their guys who the better woman is....so darn sexy!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2022, 08:50:05 AM »
For me, there should be a kind of beginning and build-up. With a poll simply of 'girl A and girl B catfight; who wins', I tend to wonder, 'catfight in which way, and why do they anyway'.
I like it when, instead, they think they have a reason to compete, when there's a build-up and the situation gets increasingly intense.
The fight could happen in the situation spontaneously, but they could also decide to settle the matter on a mat or in a ring.
Most of all, I'm turned on by contrasts - one female being small and dainty, the other very tall and very strong.
Those one-sided contests don't seem to be liked by most (going by comments everywhere on FCF) but for me they're a big turn-on.
Ideally, the short skinny one is pretty and sexy, and is the 'good girl', the one who 'is right' (like a girlfriend or wife who competes with an obtrusive rival) while her tall, strong opponent is the bad one, the bitch.
I love the thought of competitive comparisons before a fight, the two women comparing their heights, and size of biceps and hands, while the big woman enjoys her amusement and the small one tries to keep up her courage in spite of her obvious disadvantages.
In my typical fantasy, my little skinny and flat-chested wife or girlfriend bravely faces her huge strong opponent endowed with enormous boobs while the other woman laughs at her, toys with her, and finally completely squashes her in the one-sided confrontation.
Intense humiliation for the little flat-chested woman is a big part, for example when her more than one foot taller opponent opponent wedges her face into her huge cleavage until the short girl nearly faints, and later drapes her over her knee and spanks her.
Mom and daughter fights I also find a turn on, for example a thirty year old small skinny woman trying to stand up to her taller and stronger sixty year old mother but getting spanked and humiliated by her.

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline RnP-Eanon

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2022, 10:46:45 PM »
Characters "matching" or being evenly matched is very important for me. I don't like imbalances that just wind up with one person being beaten up, that sort of thing feels a little too sadistic or abuse-like for my tastes. I've definitely run into stories like that and they feel less like "Oh awesome! Two Women Fighting!" and more like "Oh Awesome, Women getting hurt."... I definitely don't dig weapons being an outright part of the rules for a fight, but given the improvisational nature of some things can be okay if they do show up. That the fight has a nice flow back and forth that you can't outright tell who's gonna win is pretty good. But broadly speaking the fewer rules the better.

I like clothing damage and fighters becoming more nude as the fight goes on, but I am okay with things starting naked. Again context matters for a lot. And matching/contrasting outfits do a lot for me.

Otherwise I'm decently good for anything in terms of violence level or style for the most part. But I definitely get more comfortable with more intense violence, or weirder stuff happening if the setting calls for it. Some level of "fantastical-ness" is a big bonus for me.

I've been trying to see if I could find some more scifi or fantasy themed stories here.

Offline kscallin

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2022, 06:11:37 PM »
Barefoot schoolgirls...

Barefoot girls with schoolgirl uniforms.

Because I said that in my head. That's schoolgirl science, baby!
this, this, 1000x this

love prostyle matches with an erotic element that either start or end up topless. ideally, all the participants are barefoot and start the match in skimpy sexy costumes/attire. the more belly and breast punishment the better. big fan of matches that really lean into the prostyle conventions like slams, corner work, moves off the ropes/top turnbuckle, exotic looking submission holds, rule-breaking, illegal double-teaming, etc.

occasionally like a competitive match but prefer long drawn out one-sided domination matches with the loser or losers getting absolutely put through the wringer (although i can't stand blood/broken bones/visible injuries/anything yucky) and end by pinfall. better still are matches where submissions and kos don't end the match so the winner can really heap on the punishment and only end the match when they decide their victim(s) has suffered enough. the end of the match doesn't have to mean the end of the bad girl's fun, either! love to see when the final bell just signals the start of the extracurriculars. whether the bad girl is refusing to release her hold on her screaming/unconscious opponent, putting the finishing touches on her destruction with more moves and strikes, relocating proceedings to the outside of the ring, inviting a friend (or friends!) to join in the fun, or getting creative with some foreign objects, as far as i'm concerned pretty much any match is improved by a prolonged beatdown after the bell.

as far as the participants go i enjoy a range of body types from extra-petite to buxom to slender and without muscle tone to tall and athletic. matches between similarly built girls are but tend to find matches more enjoyable when theres a good bit of contrast between the competitors. busty vs flat, tall vs short, buxom or strong and athletic vs tiny and waifish all make for a fun match. singles, tag, three-way, etc. are all fine by me but handicap matches tend to be my favorite (it's a shame these tend to be so hard to come by). love watching 2 or even 3 bigger and possibly older girls take a lone tiny little helpless young opponent apart and have their way with her.just letting their imaginations run wild indulging their darkest desires doing whatever they please to their helpless victim.

i just wish there were more matches/companies/videos out there that hit all these notes but alas those rare perfect gems tend to be few and far between. when they turn up though it doesn't get any better.

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2022, 05:58:25 PM »
Let's see. I'll began with what I don't like to read or write about. In any case, I'm ok with that kind of stories, just not my cup of tea.

I don't like fights were one girl or more, or men, get severely hurt, like injuries including bones broken, big bruises and etc. I don't like blood, I also don't like punches to soft parts of the body, like breast of genitalia. Less with bare hands. I don't like hard scratching, less on soft parts. In conclussion, I don't like things that deals a aesthetical damage.

In terms of catfighting, I like amateur wrestling matches were both girls are equals in shape and size. I like boxing matches, but not brutal ones. I like spontaneous fights when somebody got quickly tamed by her opponent.

But I'm more interested in the sexfight section and also in body comparison, sexual comparison, etc. I like when the story gets psychological, with a girl getting defeated in a non-sexual or physical duel, but one in which another woman break her spirit only via dialogue or stealing her boyfriend or girlfriend.

I like topics like those where two girls fight for a man (or a girl) and they try to show him or her to be better. Despite I don't like physical damage at all, I like stories where mental or psychological cruelty reigns. Stories where a woman completely destroys the self-esteem of the other, well by sexually dominating her, well by conquering the man/woman in dispute in front of the loser.

I also like stories with close friends setting unsolved issues of the past and stories which involves siblings in a duel for a guy or simply to search out who's better.

I don't like stories with excesive fantasy, like cloak and dagger or futuristic stories, I don't like stories with extraterrestrial species, extrasensorial powers or superpowers.

Offline Virginia

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2022, 06:49:18 PM »
Tell you what I like:

A fight between attractive, slender, healthy young adult women, any between 18-35 yo, where the focus is beating the other woman. Punches, kicks, hairpulls, violence, hatred, trash talking and an intense desire to destroy the other girl, humiliate her, cause permanent damage to her body, leave her in a mess.
No sex involved, no lesbian action, just a furious methodical destruction of a beautiful innocent young girl with lovely looks. No plump ladies in their 40's, no super muscular bodies, no fake asses or huge tits, just slender beautiful girls, one evil and hateful, one good and innocent. The evil one wins and destroys the prettier and innocent one. Easy as that.
Maybe even a death match occasionally. Must be sadistically evil.

By the way, if you want you may contact me on trillian as virginia1998
Fights w/o rules only, prefer women age 18-30. All levels of violence are fine. Broken bones or deathmatch fine. No scat. No sexfights. No titfights. No boxe. only realistic fights meant to hurt/submit. Licking feet of winner ok. No RL fights.

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2022, 04:50:09 PM »
I am VERY picky when it comes to the type of content I like, more often than not I have found myself disappointed after a purchase, I undoubtedly take how easy it is to find this kind of stuff for granted. The best video fight I have in my collection is from CatfightHaven, it's called "Fast Food Crisis" and it starts with 2 girls wearing shorts and tank tops in an argument at a drive-through, they go back to one of their apartments and without hesitation go straight into hairpulling, I don't know why this was the video that did it for me but I have never seen a piece of content better than that.

Overall though I have a good idea of what I look for and it boils down to 3 things;
1. I like fights that start in clothes (preferably shorts or skirts) and that maybe get torn away throughout the fight.
2. There has to be some kind of story behind the fight, I don't really care whether it's fake or not but it has to be somewhat believable and well acted, if there's no story there it just doesn't keep me interested.
3. It has to be more than just hairpulling, I think it usually makes a great start and if wild enough a hairpulling only match can be great, but I'm not a fan of the 40+ minute videos of girls just catballing on the floor not really moving or doing anything, it's kind of just like looking at a GIF.
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2022, 07:56:42 PM »
What I like:

1) Women choosing to participate. This is a must for me. I don't like anything where it seems like someone doesn't want to be there, has been surprised (like getting jumped in the street). The biggest part of the turn-on for me is that the women want to compete with each other (physically, socially, etc).

2) Even match-ups. I'm talking about height and weight primarily, but I also strongly prefer equivalent outfits. Both women wearing dresses, or jeans and t-shirts, or whatever it might be. One woman in a dress and the other in a bikini or something is a big turn-off for me.

3) Catfights and general cattiness. I can get into things like pro wrestling and boxing if there's a cat-like element (pulling hair in wrestling, topless boxing). No interest in 'straight' athletic contests like amateur wrestling and pro boxing.

4) T&A. Love it!

What I don't like:

1) Serious injury. Just a hard no. I will sometimes write stories that have things like bare-knuckle fights or stronger violence, but I won't describe serious injuries (the kind that actually result from such things, of course) and I don't like them in the things I read.

2) Bad writing. Call me a snob, but I can't read stories that don't have at least some control over things like how to craft a narrative (at least a basic one, this isn't Homer) and things like sentence structure and grammar.

Offline user123

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2022, 11:39:44 PM »
I think I belong to the minority, my taste is not very common.
I like to see an arrogant hot, tall slender girl, maybe in her 30's or 40's being dominated by a fat, shorter and much younger (maybe 18, 14, or 15 years old girl).
The ideal scenario would be, maybe te older lady picking up, or telling off the younger girl, and then maybe the young girl getting really angry and destroying the older girl.
Or maybe the older girl caught naked in a sex situation and getting owned by the younger girl.

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2023, 06:59:13 PM »
Pretty easy for me:

1) I LOVE title matches.  I love the idea that there’s some stakes to the fight.  Pride on the line.

2) I don’t get down with anyone under the age of 21.  Sorry I just can’t fantasize like that

3) Same goes for anyone over the age of 45.  Mature women stories I just go nahhh.

4) Bikinis or topless.  Nude is fine too but I love topless and or skimpy bikinis and bare feet

5) No face punching or eye gouging. Body slams, belly punches, and body splashes are my favorites

6) I love voluptuous women fights.  5’6-5’10 full breasts and weights between 135-150.

7) I love stories with backstory and people cheering on the girls where you can see their pride on the line too

8) Taunting during the match.  Love that.

9) I hate one sided fights.  So boring.  Give me an even back and forth when one fighter just lays everything out and turns the match, makes it more exciting.

These things to me are what I look for in catfight stories and art.  I also look for this kind of setup in real life too but it’s harder to find it sometimes.

Offline nakazet

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2023, 01:05:53 AM »
I like catfights between wives with husbands watching. I like when the winner humiliates the loser in front of husband kissing feet preferably or venerating  the body of the winner. Favorite stories are those when writer explains the consequences of the defeat of the loser, what happens with the relation between people involved and the humiliation and shame of the loser after the combat. The more sexy for me is to explain the fact of living close of your mistress after being defeated. What are the feelings involved when your wife has lost a fight with her neighbor when they meet on the lift for example.

Offline nakazet

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2023, 11:15:15 PM »
Two voluptuous women with big, strong and sexy ass in thong. Husbands/boyfriends watching. Clear domination of the winner over the loser, feet humiliation, face sitting, slaps, punches, kicks (no injuries in vagina)

Winner enjoys with her husband the victory in front of defeated wife and her husband with sex.
Losers assume superiority of the alpha and loser husband feels envy of the other husband.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2023, 08:55:36 AM »
I like real women's fights. Fists to the face, slaps, kicks, knees, hair tugging, wrestling, scratching... I have no age or size preference. They can be between 18 and 50 years old.  Should be pretty sexy. I don't like girls tattooed. Better when they look like normal mothers, daughters, workmates, girls next door. Girls can be clothed, this looks natural for a combat situation.. For example, in short skirts, leggings, shorts, low-cut dresses, T-shirts, tops, or bras. What counts is the fight and curiosity which girl will win. Something like Crystal Catfight or Socal Catfight.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 08:58:28 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2023, 04:28:44 PM »
Something like Crystal Catfight or Socal Catfight.

Playboy vs Penthouse, like in Suitefights:  9 vs 9.5

Offline Andromeda1

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2023, 02:26:49 PM »
1) good against evil (e.g. superheroine against villainess)
2) both gorgeous and attractive women (especially the heroine)
3) the 'good' character is athletically built, muscular (not overly ripped), and self-confident
4) the fight is a long-awaited 'showdown' between both protagonists
5) There is a story behind the fight (it does not come out of the blue)
6) both protagonists represent a larger group (e.g. policewoman as officer of her department against villainess as gang leader)
7) onlookers at the fight (either from the beginning, or passing by at the end, or the fight is recorded and then send to other people)
8) The evil character always 'wins' and completely dominates the heroine character in front of her colleagues/subordinates/fans...
9) The domination also becomes an erotic domination (e.g. forced orgasm or forced cxnt-licking)
10) (very important) the readers of the story (and maybe some side-characters) do know 'more' than the heroine and most of the other characters. E.g. they know that the villainess is not to be underestimated, she has dominated other heroines in the past, and the ongoing heroine character has some vulnerability to her character (e.g. secret submissiveness which is exposed after being dominated in the final fight).