News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What are some of your preferences with female combat and why?

• 44 Replies

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
Just thought it would be interesting to see other's views...

I'm actually not into nude fights at all. For me, I either want nudity or a fight. Combining them detracts from the fight because a fight is about intensity. Having two nude ladies just makes it seem that the contest is not truly about the spirit of the fight. I see it as sort of a distraction. I simply like to see women fighting. I don't need nudity to "add" to it. The fighting itself is enough.

I also don't like seeing women grab private parts during a fight. Again, this goes against the spirit of a fight and I just see it as a silly little gimmick that takes away from the fight.

Scripted fights, I'll never understand how they compete with the real thing for some people. Scripted succeeds in creating these simulated situations that are indeed a turn on, but the fundamental aspect of one woman TRULY getting the better of another woman is missing.

Slapping is awesome. To me, it's underrated. When both women are standing up, and one slap boxes the hell out of the other, it illustrates loud and clear that she has the better athletic ability. It's also seen as a disrespectful act. I also love slapping when one woman mounts another. It shows that she's not content with physically mounting another woman and holding her down but that she also wants to add insult to injury with the sting of a hard slap. Also, when a woman who is mounted slaps from the bottom it's also kind of a display of desperation or petty revenge, which I also enjoy.

I dislike watching women who, to me, are clearly trailer trash and are there for drug money. I need that "girl next door" appeal at least somewhat. I don't like the idea of a lady being thrown in there because she's stuck at the bottom in life and has to resort to that.

I don't really like the idea of lesbians fighting as much as straight girls. Similar to what I had said earlier, I suspect that the ladies are sometimes treating the event as something primarily erotic/sex based, which again takes away from the spirit of the fight. I want pure competition. This is possible with lesbians, but still if I had to choose, I'd rather straight ladies.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: What are some of your preferences with female combat and why?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 02:38:34 AM »
I agree with you on not wanting  the nude fights, or trailer trash drug money fights. I also prefer girl next door types in amature competition. My preference is boxing, either  in shorts and bra or topless but still enjoy wrestling and catfights. The boxing shows more competition and skill,even at a novice level.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 07:58:25 AM »
I agree. I do not like fighting nude, too.
Normally blouse and not too long skirt.
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline william taft

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 05:22:20 PM »
For me both women have to be hot and desirable  with  a good back story. No rings or mats or anything suggesting this being a true sport is a turnoff to me. Just  real girls with a reason to fight  and ending with a clear winner. The more sexually erotic the better . Upsets are  one of my kinks like younger sister dominating older sister or when the wife is shocked when the teen next door beats her up. It may be just me but i don't see how some people on here can think a 5'3''  190 lb  45 year old is sexy. 

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 06:53:36 PM »
I agree with you on not wanting  the nude fights, or trailer trash drug money fights. I also prefer girl next door types in amature competition. My preference is boxing, either  in shorts and bra or topless but still enjoy wrestling and catfights. The boxing shows more competition and skill,even at a novice level.
Im very into the type of boxing you describe also. I posted a big playlist of boxing videos on here a couple years ago which I can dig up if you want.

This community isn't so much for female boxing. Do you know any communities that are more into boxing?

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2021, 11:02:40 PM »
Would prefer a fight between teen aged or middle aged women who have some natural agility left and a slim or normal built.
Also yes when it comes to fight more interested in moves than nudity and erotic though i enjoy wardrobe malfunctions or messing or tearing clothes.
The way of fighting should be raw with slapping punching grabbing hair pulling pinning etc. If the fighters are trained athletes it looks like a sport and not a wild contest.
Also shud not be the case of clear domination of one

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2021, 07:41:06 AM »
I think the stories I've posted provide my answer to this question.

Mostly topless girl on girl wrestling and boxing in a ring with a referee. Mature women because that's what I am now. But I'm also working on stories with younger girls. I don't think age matters as long as the fighters are sexy.

Some of my stories are more explicit than others, some have more back story and some are a bit different in nature. it's interesting to see that they often get more views and likes.

Whatever, for me it's all about the stories.  I write for my pleasure and I'm happy to share my stories for yours.

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 04:56:17 AM »
I agree with all the points you mentioned. I'd like to add some more.

I love to see a catfight between two girls/women who are admired and loved by whole community. There should be hatred only between the two females. Others should be neutral and should be kind of shocked to see the catfight unfold.

Stalemates/draws/ties: I'm really fascinated by the idea that no woman is actually able to beat her rival. If a fight ends in a draw there's a lot more jeopardy involved than say a winner/loser. I like to see a fight where two women get completely exhausted and realise that there arch nemesis is just as strong. After the brawl, both improve there skills and the quality of the fights just keeps getting better and hotter.

Eventual truce/handshake: After 4-5 intense catfights I love to see women acknowledge the strength of each other and share a hug/handshake.

Hair buns/ponytails: there's something hot about buns when you see two arch rivals facing off and tieing their hair in a bun
Antonylovescfs

Offline numbrsguru6

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 07:05:02 AM »
There is nothing even compares to watching your wife - the woman you adore and the mother of your children- getting out there and wrestling another woman in a real and competitive match, doing the best she can to win, because she knows you want to watch her wrestle and go up against another woman.
That is indescribable!

Offline roberto

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2021, 10:05:49 AM »
I also don't like fighting with naked women and with wounds or bloodshed. I am a fan of female boxing and in particular belly punch. The two contenders must be in bikinis, but also more dressed, the important thing that they show the navel. They don't have to hurt themselves, but I like to look at their faces and hear the cries of pain when they take the blows.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2021, 02:19:59 PM »
College town girlfriend vs hometown high school ex-girlfriend, each under the impression that the other is the side chick.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2021, 03:47:15 PM »
I always liked pro wrestling.  The creativity of the various moves, the various body stretches, the lift and carry, the slams, the selling of the moves and in reality no one is getting hurt so yeah it is more acting.  I really don't like seeing people get hurt for real but I will try to sell you that I am in pain by the actions I take (that is known as selling).  A lot of my wrestling has an erotic element to it - more groping by tits and pussy, some erotic positions, hot pins and I get topless or even naked.  I always like to start out clothed, the stripping and wedgies is part of the fun before we end up naked. 

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2021, 05:39:32 PM »
I like the underdog in the contest to win after a struggle. The skinny, nerdy girl turning the tables on the buxom, hot bitchy rival. And I like dialogue - especially the taunting after the hot girl loses. And the loser whining and begging her conqueror to let her go.

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2021, 07:34:48 PM »
Here’s my two cents worth. This is how I imagine my dream catfight.

Nude fights appear contrived, regardless how real they are. Clothed catfights (without stripping) can seem more spontaneous and natural. I’d love to see two girls fighting who are dressed similarly, with jeans tucked into calf-length leather boots, and wide leather belts. Or maybe in uniform, different or same, e.g., nurse vs cop, or nurse vs nurse etc. to name a couple of possible combinations. All I want to see grabbed is hair, lots of it, and constantly. Nudity is out for me.

Whatever delivers the EXACT specific action and outcome I want is fine by me. I’m okay with scripted but I’d need it to be realistic. Girls pretending that they’re serious enemies may work out well if they are convincing enough. A genuine fight leaves no room for doubt. A hybrid of a real fight, with some fantasy roleplay, would be the best of both worlds. A backstory giving a reason for the fight makes it more authentic and believable. Something with a straightforward good girl vs bad girl scenario.

I like unfair one-sided fights, with a large side serving of injustice. The more injustice the better! Two mismatched girls could show that inequality. One girl would need to be brave enough to go into it knowing she faces almost certain domination. It may not 100% guarantee the pre-decided result I’d want to see but it should help to tip the scales in the right direction. Even better if the girl I want to get the worst of it does appear afraid for real and reluctant to fight. I love the idea of one girl who expects to lose being somehow coerced into it, against her will. Or just attacked without warning.

I don’t like slapping. Never have, never will. Many do but I just really don’t, so it’s out for me. I don’t know exactly why, but I’m not a fan. It’s hairpulling and rolling around I like. Better athletic ability comes from one woman continuously mounting her opponent and pinning/crushing her beneath her. Combine that with viciously yanking her hair, and it’s orgasmic! There’s nothing more disrespectful than one woman attacking the crowning glory of her rival by tearing it mercilessly. It shows enough personal hatred for me. The girl who has been mounted and is being dominated also pulls hair in desperation. And frustration.

Trailer trash is a no-go, and for the same reasons. I’m not interested in any vulnerable women being forced to have a bad experience just for being down on their luck. Life is bad enough without adding to anyone’s misery. Needs to be two attractive girls who are both willing to fight. Ideally in the range of nineteen years old to mid-thirties.

Sexuality is irrelevant as ‘sex-fights’ and ‘trib-fights’ don’t interest me. I’m okay with bi-sexual chicks or lesbians but my fantasy has them fighting over me so they would be straight.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2022, 02:39:38 PM »
I agree, i like well dressed girls in fight, like it was in 90 movies, with fists and knees, slaps...not nude...maybe a bikini...when some gigirl