News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Underground NHB fight between Brandi and Stephh

• 37 Replies

Offline sak111

• beat emup
Re: Underground NHB fight between Brandi and Stephh
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2021, 12:33:33 AM »
brandi beats sexy steph

stephh

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2021, 12:44:45 AM »
I hear that giggle and my face scrunches up in annoyance, as you grab at my hair, I know I need to do something to stop you pulling me around. Snapping my right foot forwards, trying to stomp down onto your left and just make you back up.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2021, 01:15:32 AM »
*I yank on your hair and start pulling you back.* uuunnnnhhhh *I groan as I feel your foot stomp down on mine. I release your hair and take a step back.*

stephh

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2021, 09:02:13 AM »
Landing my stomp and feeling the grip on my hair, before you step back from me. Smirking a little as  my head comes back up properly, "You can't handle me." Sneering my words, keeping my left foot planted and then kicking my right towards your left thigh.

Offline destiny345

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2021, 11:32:51 AM »
Brandi wins here

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2021, 05:38:02 PM »
*I groan as I step back and feel my foot hurt. I roll my eyes at your taunt as you lift your foot up and hit my left thigh.* uuunnnhhhh. *I stumble back a few steps and hold my thigh.*

stephh

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2021, 04:16:39 PM »
I can sense the chance now, to apply some pressure as you back away, having to clutch your thigh and I quickly shift forwards. Flicking my left fist out towards your cheek, wanting to get that attention high and then snapping my right knee towards that thigh again, wanting to take your movement from you!

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2021, 06:49:56 PM »
*I groan as my head snaps to the side from your punch. My face grimaces as your knee hits my thigh. I stagger forward and wrap my arms around you. This prevents me from falling over and hopefully from more attacks from you until I recover.*

stephh

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2021, 09:27:33 AM »
I know that I'm hurting you, I just need to keep it up now and maybe I can take you out. But before I get the chance, you stagger into me, wrapping your arms around me, hissing, "Get off me bitch!"

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2021, 04:57:43 PM »
*I groan a bit as I hold onto you, trying to get some strength back. I reach down and slap your ass cheeks before I take a step back. I momentarily bring my hands up to my chest before dropping them to my side.*

stephh

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2021, 08:33:33 AM »
Your slap on the ass cheeks annoying me that little bit more, it's not about to hurt me, just make me want to hurt you. Having you step back, I snarl and then step in, just as your hands drop, firing a rough right hook towards your cheek!

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2021, 01:37:16 PM »
*I gulp a bit as your right hook comes in hitting my cheek. I grunt and my head snaps to the side. I take a step back and hold my cheek*

stephh

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2021, 08:49:05 AM »
I can feel the momentum all going my way right now, as my hook snaps your head to the side and you step back, I move forwards, flicking out a left jab towards your head to keep your attention high and then my right knee comes up, wanting to bury into your gut and make you crumple down over it.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2021, 04:26:21 PM »
*I grunt as you jab my face snapping my head back. I take a step back* oooffff...uuunnnnhhhhh *my cheeks puff up and I groan when your knee hits my gut. I double over from the pain.*

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2021, 03:05:13 AM »
Very hot Brandi good to see you fight on and take it unlike so many others that don’t take their beating after a poll.