News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Underground NHB fight between Brandi and Stephh

• 37 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Underground NHB fight between Brandi and Stephh
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2021, 03:06:16 AM »
Love to see you both slug it out all the way.

stephh

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2021, 08:50:23 AM »
Starting to work your body back properly, my knee burying away in your stomach and I watch you fold over it, a little smirk on my face, seeming to grow wide. "Did that hurt bitch?" Sneering, reaching my left hand for your hair to tug that face up and then going to fire my right fist right into your nose.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2021, 01:33:16 PM »
Uunnnhhhh...fuck. *I groan as I feel the pain go through my body after your knee to my gut.* ooowww. *I yelp as you pull my hair to tug my face up. I groan and my head snaps a bit when you punch my nose nearly breaking it.* oooowwww

stephh

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2021, 08:48:49 PM »
I know it's all but over as I land my punch clean, quickly looking to use my grip on your hair to yank hard and fast around to the side, wanting to toss you to the floor, "You're done bitch."

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2021, 10:59:32 PM »
*I groan from the hit and get a little woozy. I yelp as you turn on my hair and toss me to the ground.  I fall and groan as I hit.  My body flops as I go face first. I roll to my back and take a few deep breaths as I look up at you.*

stephh

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2021, 07:47:12 AM »
I manage to toss you down to the ground, hearing the little thud and then you roll over and I smirk, "Time to end your misery" trying to quickly drop my ass down onto your face, wanting to smother you out.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2021, 08:49:58 AM »
*I groan softly and take a few deep breaths as I look up at you. I roll my eyes a bit as you taunt me. I don't move as you turn your ass towards me and lower it onto my face. I feel my nose wedged up against your ass.  I don't fight back or resist at all...letting you settle in on my face with your sexy ass. You see my breasts rising and falling as I breath.*

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2021, 09:42:46 AM »
I cheer Brandi ..... even lick her pussy lick her anything to buy time honey, scratch her fight on you hot cougar.