News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Underground NHB fight between Brandi and Stephh

• 37 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Underground NHB fight between Brandi and Stephh
« on: May 26, 2021, 10:24:51 PM »
Stephh and I will be fighting in an underground NHB fight.  The winner poses over the loser and has her way with the loser.  The loser does whatever the winner wants.

My Profile:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=27416

Stephh's profile:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=70918

stephh

Re: Underground NHB fight between Brandi and Stephh
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 06:55:22 AM »
I'm so glad that you accepted this Brandi! I think you'll be the perfect introduction for me and I can't wait to be posing over your beaten body!

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 07:50:27 AM »
You wish Stephh. It'll be me losing over you in the end. *I step into the ring wearing a boxing shorts that that barely reach my thigh, a sports bra and tape around my feet and hands. My blonde hair in a ponytail.  I stand 5'5" 120lbs.*

stephh

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 09:06:56 AM »
Making my way down to the ring, in my tight fabric shorts and white sports bra, having myself all taped up and ready, though I leave my hair loose, confident that I have what it takes to beat you. My 5'4" 115lbs frame standing across from yours, fists raised up.

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 04:59:25 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised to see Brandi wrap that hair around Steph's neck and choke her out!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 06:15:27 PM »
*I hear the bell ring to start the fight.* let's get this going. *I step towards the middle of the arena and start to circle you. I send several left jabs to your chin followed by a right knee to your gut*

stephh

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 07:49:18 PM »
Rolling my shoulders as the bell goes and I step forwards, ready to meet you head on. Keeping my fists up and tight in as I step around, following your circle. Blocking your jabs with my arms, though you do land the knee, grunting, but I don't fold, instead taking a step back from it, looking to plant my left foot as I do and then firing my right forwards, hoping you walk into it and your belly takes the full force.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 08:09:57 PM »
*I smirk a bit as I see you come towards me and circle.  You easily block my jabs and I smile as my knee hits your stomach. I narrow my eyes as my knee didn't effect you as I hoped. I bring my right fist out for a hook to your jaw when you send tour right foot into my gut.* oooffff. *my cheeks puff up as you hit me. I take a step forward to you.*

stephh

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 09:32:06 PM »
It's a good thing that I fire my right foot forwards, as you pull that arm wide, clearly intent on knocking my head off, but instead my kick lands, smirking, "How'd that feel!?" Happy to get revenge, but unlike me, you step in and not back. That's fine though, you're closer and I can work with that, flicking out a left jab to make sure the distance is right, before trying to hook my right towards your cheek.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 09:43:45 PM »
*I groan as I stagger forward to you. My eyes widen as you send a jab to my face, snapping my head back. Before I can do anything,  you send a hook to my cheek snapping it sideways. I take a couple steps back and shake my head* you'll pay for that. *I bring my fists up and send a pair of hooks to your cheeks.

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 10:05:18 PM »
Brandi is nothing more than a pushover, but you also look like one Steph, so I'm looking forward so see how this "fight" goes lol
Boots! <3

stephh

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2021, 11:28:08 PM »
You walk right into the jab and it snaps your head back, opening up the room for my hook to twist you to the side, giggling as you stumble back slightly, "I really don't think so, you're rather weak!" Sneering and watching as you come back in, you fire a hook and I pull back, wanting to counter, but as I lean back in, your other does snap against my cheek and send me twisting to the side, forced to take a couple of steps, hissing in frustration.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2021, 11:41:37 PM »
*I grit my teeth as you block one hook but smile when the other hits you sending you back a couple steps.  I keep my gloves up as I step to you* that all you got? *I chuckle as I send a right kick to your ribs*

stephh

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2021, 11:49:04 PM »
I'm annoyed that you managed to land a punch, seeing you coming towards me though, I keep my gloves up, ready for another punch, about to sneer back at you, when your foot snaps up into my ribs instead, grunting and half folding over, stumbling back from you.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2021, 12:10:00 AM »
Aaawww...not so tough now are you? *I giggle as you fold over a bit and stumble back . I keep my fists up and reach for your hair to grab it.* time to start working you over