News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nasty Dreams. Nasty Miranda vs Thick Dreams

• 34 Replies

Offline Nasty_Miranda

• Booty Queen
Nasty Dreams. Nasty Miranda vs Thick Dreams
« on: July 02, 2021, 09:29:25 PM »
Well, I don't know if our friend Brianna Amor was just baiting the two of us to fight it out, but it doesn't matter now.  Charma has also been bragging to me that she would clean my clock in a ring fight, so here we go. We've decided to have our own little match after this one, but for now, we'll fight it out here in a regulation ring and see who comes out on top.  And no better way to show who is better than the other, than by having the members here vote and comment on their favorite to win. This will be NHB, so anything goes until one of us is on her back and looking up at the winner.  I know I'll beat this bitch into next week, but sometimes you just have to prove it !! And I'm ready to prove it no matter what I have to do. Bikinis are the attire we chose to fight in, so many of you may get a show when I disrobe Charma and humiliate her in front of everyone.  So if you are ready to go to the limits, Char, you've come to the right place. This 5'5", 163lb brawler is coming after you !!

And members may change their votes as they desire.  Especially when they see me tear this girl apart.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 10:13:20 PM by Nasty_Miranda »
I'm the best and that's the way it is !

Offline Hot_Coco

• Looking for rough competition here!
Re: Nasty Dreams. Nasty Miranda vs Thick Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 10:10:15 PM »
I'm impressed with each opponent here, although I may change my vote later, I think I'm going to go with Charma for now. But we'll see what happens when these two thick babes collide against each other.  Good poll and good fight.
5'7" and I fluctuate between 160-170 pounds. All depending on my training schedules.

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 02:14:09 AM »
You decided to challenge me, girl ?  Well the joke is on you because you are about to see how bad you fucked up.  We didn't discuss how we would fight on trillian, but if you want a NHB battle, then be prepared to brawl.  I come out and step in the ring, already having to dodge those in the crowd who want to cop a feel on this big Queen booty of mine, but I don't mind. It just shows who they appreciate already, without exception.  Once I'm in the ring, I twerk my big cheeks for the crowd and they love it.  But then I stop and go to my corner, looking around for you to arrive.  Or maybe common sense has overtaken you and you decided to just take that weak ass body home before you get humiliated in front of everyone.  There is not much to my thong and bikini top, but if you want to play dirty, you've come to the right place.  I think Brianna just wants to see you get your ass kicked, and I'm the girl to do it at 5'5", and 166 pounds.  "COME ON BITCH, LET'S GET IT ON ALREADY"!!!!
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True

BellaLux

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 04:24:47 AM »
This one seems too close to call. Both women are very impressive. I believe I’ll hold my vote until I see how the match progresses. I need to see them fight before making my decision. I could see myself supporting either one.

Offline Nasty_Miranda

• Booty Queen
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 05:08:03 AM »
Just as thought, talking your crap already and we haven't even locked up yet. But I don't make you wait long as I come out and start toward the ring, just ignoring the ones who reach and grab my ass.  I have something much better to focus on right now, and that's you standing there and doing your dog and pony show by shaking at big sloppy ass all over. You wish I would have changed my mind and gone home, because it would have saved you the ass whopping of your life.  But I decide to climb in and move in front of while you stand in your corner and do my own twerking, or so you think. As soon as your eyes move down to my hips to get a look for yourself, I jump and I'm all over you, bending you backward in your own corner with a handful of what you call hair and throwing a knee up into your belly. "Maybe you should have gone home, bitch"!!!

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 07:13:30 AM »
I'm in my own battle at the moment, but I had to look at this one for sure.  I don't know why the last category was included, because there will be no draws here.  One of these girls will merge triumphant in the end, just like with me and Stephanie.
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 09:44:38 AM »
I like how agressively Miranda started that match by squashing Charma in her own corner.

Still I will save my vote remembering the impressive comeback Charma performed in her match against Brianna.

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 04:59:40 PM »
"Ooooooof"!!! Maybe I shouldn't have turned my eyes down to those fat, flabby thighs shaking like I did, but live and learn.  I knew you were a dirty fighter and you prove it by coming into me when I didn't expect you to and I end up paying for it as my shoulders hit the top turnbuckle and my head snaps back.  But before I can put up a defense, you ram your knee into my stomach and wind me right off the bat.  It hits it's mark, but as I slide down against the corner, I see red and throw a solid right punch back into your belly too, maybe a little below the belt, but who cares. I didn't hear anybody calling out any rules for this one, so take it, bitch.  If you think I'm just gonna stand in here and let you have your way with me, think again.  "GUUUHHHH!!...eat shit, Miranda"!!

Offline Nasty_Miranda

• Booty Queen
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2021, 01:47:50 AM »
That punch was below the belt, bitch, but I'm not going complain because this is NHB anyway, but it forces me to back away from you as it lands, leaving you sitting in the corner like a wounded Buffalo.  I back up to the center of the ring, slightly leaning over as I hold my belly and below, sucking in air.  But it doesn't last forever, and soon I'm back up on my feet as I wave you out of the corner, if you can after that knee to your own belly.  COME ON, BITCH', I yell at you, "WE DIDN'T COME HERE TO SIT DOWN..............FIGHT ME"!!!

I'm looking to make this ho eat every word we exchanged before we met in here, and I WILL!!!

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2021, 07:50:29 AM »
I use the ropes to pull myself back to my feet after taking that knee to the stomach and I watch you standing there challenging me to fight and that's all it takes.  I come out of that corner and right into you as we circle with our hands in front of us.  Now, if you like pulling hair, you'll really like this as I fake a kick and come after you, grabbing a handful of yours and pull to bend you forward.  Just the position I need you in as I start raising my knee into your tits and face while punching you between the shoulder blades.  Yea baby, you were right......"LET'S FIGHT"!!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2021, 08:02:04 AM »
the beach is very hot with these two girls fighting, I walk over to see the show that was just put on right next to the fight between Holly and Stephanie. I reserve the vote for later as I see a very even fight  ::)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Nasty_Miranda

• Booty Queen
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2021, 10:22:02 PM »
Dirty bitch has me in a bad position, bent over so I can't even throw a punch into her face or body as I take numerous knees to the face and tits.  And as I try to pull away, I'm being controlled by my hair too.  That's ok though baby, because this fight has just started and I'm sure we will spend more time on the ground than on our feet.  I pull back as far as I can without screaming out from having my hair pulled by the roots, but I use my bigger and better thighs to shoot me forward with my shoulder in your stomach, taking us thundering down to the ring floor together, where we really start going after one another as we roll across the mats in a mass of arms, legs and hair.  >:(

And what better suit to celebrate the day ?

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2021, 06:04:14 PM »
I feel in control as I knee this bitch and try to ruin her like I'm doing.  But when you ht me with that shoulder tackle, I have to release your hair to break my fall as I go backward with you glued to me like you are.  We hit hard, making the ring shudder with our combined weight and start to roll and toss each other around almost like rag dolls, getting tangled up on the bottom rope and then rolling in the other direction.  And while we're  rolling over each other, I'm also giving you punches to the ribs when I get top position and trying to use my knee to hurt you, or a part of you, anyway. But you're just as spirited as myself and we fight hard against each other, each looking for a position of advantage, and losing it a second later .

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2021, 06:07:55 PM »
Charma is getting wrecked it seems.

Girl I thought you could take her...oh well.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 09:49:25 PM by Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson »
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline JuicyJulie

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2021, 08:55:37 PM »
You know its a fierce battle when Charma is the underdog  :P
But, heeey ,shes still my 2nd favourite sista, so she gets a vote from me  :-*
Give it your all ladies