News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Backyard Brawl

• 32 Replies

BellaLux

Re: Backyard Brawl
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2021, 09:42:38 AM »
Repeatedly lifting your head up by the hair as I straddle you and slamming the back of your head into the ground. You’re able to plant your feet on the ground and buck. I am dislodged as I’m tossed off of your shoulders into a front face sit position with my bottom solidly covering your face. “Is this what you like, bitch?”

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2021, 06:04:59 AM »
Squirming under you with my slim legs thrashing useless around....
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

BellaLux

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2021, 11:35:38 AM »
Pivoting now so that I am sitting on your face but facing your feet. I rain punches down on your breasts and stomach. Then I get up and stand over you, stepping away, giving you enough space to get up, “Come on, Vulcan, get up and fight me. You wanted this. Get over here and take your beating.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2021, 06:57:42 AM »
My slim frame trembling as I struggle up till I stand on my unsteady legs seeing your smug smile...I lift my fists and lash out at your face...wide and slow...

BellaLux

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2021, 08:56:49 AM »
You approach me with your fists raised, but your legs are unsteady and wobbly. You throw two wide sweeping punches at my head, but they are slow and easy to block. I start to work your body with a combination of punches to your stomach and then start working your tits like speed bags. You’re barely on your feet at this point as I continue to bang away at your body.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2021, 02:00:55 PM »
I moan and whince as you work my body like a punching bag. Slowly staggering backwards as you smash up my soft tits till my small back is against a brick wall....weakly trying to slug back into your midsection...

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2021, 11:35:17 PM »
Vulcans manager needs to throw the towel into the ring here, its getting ugly.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2021, 12:34:43 AM »
MMMMMM.....its not a hard choice....bella will win this very easy......like a knife through  butter

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2021, 11:15:52 AM »
Is Birdy still alive??

Palaam
AI
Palaam

BellaLux

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2021, 01:54:23 PM »
Backing you up against a brick wall. I take two very weak punches to my abs which, at this point, I hardly even feel. I put my left forearm across your throat, holding you to the wall. With your arms now hanging limply at your side, I bring back my right fist. I see your open and unguarded solar plexus in front of me, and I know that a blow to that central nerve bundle will leave you incapacitated and unable to move. I throw my punch right at your unguarded plexus, hoping to land it and have you crumble motionless to the ground.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2021, 02:18:57 PM »
I find myself stunned and whimpering with pain at your feet. "Please stop....I submit... you are so much better than me..."

BellaLux

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2021, 06:09:14 PM »
Landing my solid right hand to your solar plexus and watching you fall hard at my feet. Seeing you quiver in pain as I am about to pull you up by the hair and deliver a fatal knockout blow, when you finally submit and tell me that I am better than you. (That is something I already knew, by the way.) As you lay there on the grass, I put my foot on your chest in a victory pose so that we both know just which one of us is superior to the other and to leave no doubt as to the winner of this fight.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:10:42 PM by BellaLux »

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2021, 12:43:23 AM »
calling 911. EMT's are on the way.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2021, 12:50:42 AM »
calling 911. EMT's are on the way.
  ;D ;D :Dlol

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2021, 01:49:25 AM »

I have to admire vulcannightbird . She always shows up for her polls.  Win or lose. She always shows how classy she is.  Better luck next time

Adalynn before you call anyone Useless.  You might WANT to do a poll first before 
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished