News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Backyard Brawl

• 32 Replies

BellaLux

Backyard Brawl
« on: July 06, 2021, 03:14:27 PM »
Vulcannightbird and I will meet in my backyard wearing MMA style gloves and with limited rules. We will continue until there is a knock out, a submission, or if one of us is unable to continue fighting. We will post interactively in accordance with the voting. Please feel free to vote and leave comments.

Profile of BellaLux

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=71669

Profile of Vulcannightbird

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=37568

Re: Backyard Brawl
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 03:21:55 PM »
Bella by vicious KO

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 03:25:55 PM »
Bella just looks to strong and powerful to lose this fight.
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

BellaLux

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 04:22:02 PM »
Squaring off against the 5'2" 105 lb. Vulcannightbird. I'm wearing denim shorts and a denim vest. I'm 5'7" and 135 lbs. I have a 5" height advantage, a significant reach advantage and out weigh her by 30 lbs. My punches are really going hurt her when they land. "Come on, Vulcan. You asked for this fight. Come and get your beating! "

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 06:29:39 PM »
Stepping onto the grass bringing my mma gloves and glaring at you. "With pleasure!" I snarl. Donning my gloves, kicking my sandals away and undressing to sports-bra and boxers. Lifting my gloves...getting closer to you...yt
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

BellaLux

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 06:56:01 PM »
Eager to get this fight underway, as you approach and raise your gloves, I do the same and get within striking distance of you. With my left foot slightly out in front of the other, I throw out two quick left jabs aimed at your face. Since your gloves are in position, I assume that these jabs can be easily picked off and deflected. My objective is not to score with these jabs but to get you to raise your arms in protection of your face. Once I see your arms go up, and leaving your ribs unprotected, I turn hard to my left, pushing off with my lead left foot, I throw a hard right hook at your unguarded left rib cage, with power from behind.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 06:56:38 PM by BellaLux »

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 07:04:50 PM »
Wheezing out as you hit my chest. Gritting my teeth as I square my small shoulders and try to slug back into your kidneys...yt

BellaLux

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2021, 07:34:50 PM »
Landing solidly with a hard right hook into your unprotected left side ribs, I smile a bit as I know that I have you hurt. I take a shot into my left kidney as I recoil my right arm. Pissed off now, I pivot off of my leading left foot and send a side snap kick at your left side boob.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 08:16:29 PM »
Wailing out as you kick me, I stagger and land into a shrubbery. I yell out and angrily throw myself at you, my fist aiming for your face...yt

BellaLux

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2021, 08:33:43 PM »
As you come out of the shrubs, charging at me with your fists flying high up towards my face. I lower my shoulder letting your fists fly above my head. I strike you in the stomach with my shoulder as you charge me. Pushing off with my legs upon impact, I take you to the ground. I throw myself on top of you and begin pounding your body with punches, working over your tits and stomach especially hard.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2021, 12:20:46 AM »
Is this poll over now? If not. It should be called
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2021, 04:38:42 AM »
Bella dominates!

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2021, 04:57:59 AM »
I find myself with my back in the grass under you and you begin using my soft body like a punching bag, bruising my tits. No quitter I try to hammer your skull with both fists...yt

BellaLux

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2021, 02:27:42 PM »
I take two punches off of my forehead near the crown of my head. They’re not the most devastating punches I’ve ever felt, since they are thrown from the bottom position and that there is no way for you to load up and throw the punches with power because you have the ground beneath you. They are more like straight jabs. In any case, they are enough to get my attention and I sit up on you. I raise up and let my bottom drop hard onto your tits. I put one knee onto each of your shoulders pinning you. I grab your hair and pull your face up into my crotch. Then I slam your head down hard into the ground, the back of your head hitting the dirt hard.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2021, 02:59:14 PM »
Whimpering under you as you have your way with me....trying to knock away your arms as you bang my head into the dirt, gladly we are not on solid ground so its more humilating than hurting....getting my feet on the ground and start to buck....yt