News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Backyard Brawl

• 32 Replies

BellaLux

Re: Backyard Brawl
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2021, 07:57:29 AM »
I agree with LeeAnn54. I would like to thank Vulcannightbird for doing this poll with me. She remained active and posted the entire time even though things were not going her way.  It takes character to do that and I admire her for it. I would also like to thank everyone who commented and voted in our poll. Bella.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2021, 03:35:11 PM »

I have to admire vulcannightbird . She always shows up for her polls.  Win or lose. She always shows how classy she is.  Better luck next time

Adalynn before you call anyone Useless.  You might WANT to do a poll first before

Yeah yeah, I was of course not referring to her sportsmanship (even less to her person) but rather only to her fighting skills. And  don't you worry, I'll be backing up my words with actions very soon...!

Blah Blah  Adalynn i doubt you know what sportsmanship means. As far as me worried about you backing up your words. LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE.       Hmmmmmm I COULD CARELESS ABOUT IT
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 03:41:55 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2021, 04:39:35 PM »

Hmmmm.... ADALYNN AT LEAST WE AGREE ON SOMETHING.
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished