News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 45

• 5 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 45
« on: July 11, 2021, 09:11:39 PM »
TO ALL VIEWERS: Please see the Events tab (below) on the site to get a detailed explanation of the new weighted RNG system I'm using to determine winners! This tab also has information on how to become a Stable Manager!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/2017/12/ppv-1.html

PPV 45 will be dedicated entirely to our Flyweight fighters and the defense of ALL FIVE BELTS. I've added the small explanation from the site for each Title below since some of them are brand new!

As always, once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions if a match-up interests you!! If you are interested in writing a matchup, check with me once the polls close to see who actually won each fight with the RNG.

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

Title Fight
{alt}

{alt}

Brooklyn Decker
Height: 5'9
Weight: 117 lbs
Bust: 36DD
Hometown: Kettering, Ohio

{alt}

Hilary Duff
Height: 5'2
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Houston, Texas

Tits 'N' Ass (TNA) Title Fight
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Tits 'N' Ass (TNA) Champion. This belt is won through a "TNA Callout Match". This belt can be won by any woman in the division, regardless of her position in the standings. The current CWF Champion cannot hold this belt. When this belt is held, any managed fighter is able to challenge the current belt holder by first winning any match. This match must be written and submit to me for the PPV by her manager. This is the only way to call out the current Champion. At the end of the manager's story, their fighter may call out the current TNA Champion and challenge her to a TNA Championship Match. First come, first serve. The TNA Championship Match can only be won via a Tit or Ass Smother. Any other pin or submission will not be heard or counted.

{alt}

Lindsey Pelas
Height: 5'3
Bust: 32F
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

{alt}

Ariel Winter
Height: 5'1
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 34D
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Buck Naked Beauties (BNB) Title Fight
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Buck Naked Beauties (BNB) Champion. This belt is won through a "BNB Callout Match". This belt can be won by any woman in the division, regardless of her position in the standings. The current CWF Champion cannot hold this belt. When this belt is held, any managed fighter is able to challenge the current belt holder by first winning any match. This match must be written and submit to me for the PPV by her manager. This is the only way to call out the current Champion. At the end of the manager's story, their fighter may call out the current BNB Champion and challenge her to a BNB Championship Match. First come, first serve. The BNB Championship Match will be a fully nude contest from start to finish. Both competitors must enter the ring wearing nothing at all, dignity be damned. Knockout or pin finish.

{alt}

Stana Katic
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

{alt}

Katrina Bowden
Hometown: Wyckoff, New Jersey

Sex Fight (SF) Title Fight
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Sex Fight (SF) Champion. This belt is won through a "Sex Fight Callout Match". This belt can be won by any woman in the division, regardless of her position in the standings. The current CWF Champion cannot hold this belt. When this belt is held, only the current SF Champion may challenge other fighters by first winning any match. This match must be written and submit to me for the PPV by her manager. This is the only way to call out another fighter. At the end of the manager's story, their fighter may call out any other fighter in the division to defend their SF Championship against. The Sex Fight Championship Match will be a contest to see which fighter can force their opponent to cum first. The first fighter to cum, loses.

{alt}

Scarlett Johansson
Height: 5'4
Bust: 32DD
Hometown: Manhattan, New York City, New York

{alt}

Jessica Alba
Height: 5'7
Hometown: Pomona, California

Jobber Queen Title Fight
This is a secondary belt in the division. It is worn by the current Women's Jobber Queen. This belt is the least coveted belt or title in the CWF. In a jobber match, the LOSER is actually declared the Queen. This belt is held by the most pathetic and futile fighter in the division - one with no hope of ever achieving victory.

{alt}

Taylor Swift
Height: 5'11
Bust: 34A
Hometown: Reading, Pennsylvania

{alt}

Jennifer Aniston
Height: 5'5
Weight: 117 lbs
Bust: 34C
Hometown: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 45
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 11:17:17 AM »
Damn that's one hell of a card! Have to put my money on Decker, Katic and Alba though
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 07:34:10 PM »
My votes to Hilary, Ariel, Stana, Scarlett and Jennifer

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 09:06:28 PM »
Writers - All winners remained the same after RNG!

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 07:49:55 PM »
Readers - I think I am going to give this PPV one more week. I had a couple managers come to me and ask for an extension, so this PPV will be out next Sunday! It will be worth the wait, guaranteed ;D

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 09:48:19 PM »
PPV 45 is now out on the site!! Thank you as always to the fantastic contributors :)

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-45.html