News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

GENERATIONS the Final Chapter : Deb vs. PythonLegs

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
GENERATIONS the Final Chapter : Deb vs. PythonLegs
« on: July 11, 2021, 11:45:19 PM »
I have already beaten Deb twice using boxing gloves, but we allowed punching to anywhere.  The results each time was Deb was beaten by low blows.  But although she suffered two loses in this manner, she always was appreciative of our time together and was actually enthusiastic when it came time to “Pay the Piper”, so to speak. 

A third challenge was wanted by both of us, but this time I insisted on no gloves.  I felt that this time, under these rules, I might destroy her.  I am so much quicker and also stronger than she is.  And so, we fought again with no rules, and opened up the use of hands and fingers.  And you won’t believe what happened! 

Here is the link for Deb:        https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=69291
Here is the link for Me:              https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=51948
Here is the link for our first two matches:  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=96264.0

July 11  6:27 AM    Bare fistfight:
LethalLadiesBox: I'm in my Corner, pacing back and forth, Naked, opening and Closing my Fists, Nervous about a Fist Fight with you!  I know how talented you are, but I am ready when you are!

Simone: I jump over the top rope in a move to shows you how quick and agile I am.  I am completely naked; my nipples are stiff to the point of aching.  And I am a bit sweaty also.  "Well Deb, I don't know how you feel about this, but I am excited beyond belief and LOVE my chances to make you dine a third time on my already moist pussy!"  I pinch my own nipples, hard, to get more stimulated.  "Ready, old woman?  I am going to really work you over REAL GOOD this time!"  I have taped only my knuckles, leaving my finger open to grasp and maul you. 

LethalLadiesBox: My Vagina, and Labia are swelled from the Excitement of Trading punches with this Beauty, I watch as she warms up in her corner, my Hair on my vagina is moist, Nipples out as far as they will go, I feel juice run down my Thigh, as I raise my bare fists, striking a Boxer's Pose, and bounce out of my Corner on Bare Feet to meet this Gorgeous Woman in Combat!

Simone: I come to the center of the ring, my left arm cocked with my fist just to the left of my face, and my right hand by my ribs, ready and loaded for my first big strike.  I "dance" in close to you and open with the most common of all combos.  I jab with my left, but instead of aiming for your face, I extend my left knuckle and try to nail your right nipple.  My right follows, but having promised NOT to PUNCH you in your pussy, I instead of punching try to grab your puss, with my nails extended.  ????

LethalLadiesBox: I dance away as you reach out for my womanhood, plant my feet and land a Left, Right Combination, knocking your head sideways, I throw another Left hook to your jaw, then drop under your Guard with a right to your extended left Nipple, knocking you back towards the Ropes.   

Simone: I have been blessed to be fast and quick, but this time I was definitely way over confident.  My opponent however is ready for me and executes a perfect counter attack.  I was thrilled when I nailed your nipple.  My pussy was already wet!  But then you ducked and came up swinging, so not only did I miss grabbing and mauling your pussy, you precisely send a hard left hook, followed by a hard right with your bare fists!  The hook nails my jaw, where I have never been struck before.  And without gloves this punch felt like an explosion!  My head completely rocked backwards and I experience some dizziness, and a LOT of PAIN!  Then almost immediately a devastating right comes, that nails me directly in my left nipple.  This sends me reeling towards the ropes, but I stop just short of them.

LethalLadiesBox: I move in with Both Fists, I feel like I have this Woman in trouble, as you start to back up, I drive a left hook to your unprotected Belly, just landing above your Naval, both of us already covered in sweat, our Hair matted to our faces, my insides are churning from the trading of Bare Fists with this Young Woman!  I stay focused as you have Destroyed me on two separate occasions, I go back upstairs with a right hook, landing Flush on your nose and send some Crimson down your Face!  We move back for an instant and Circle, Breathing Hard, as our breasts rise and fall, sweat dripping off of both sets of Extended Nipples!

Simone: As I try to hold my ground you move again, quickly and more agile than I remember you.  Your left hits my fit abs. harder than any punch you have thrown yet.  This makes me collapse backwards, and I feel my back hit the ropes.  This allows me spring right back upright.  I am now basically on the ropes.  I go to throw a right haymaker at you, but I miss, and you immediately strike me square on my nose.  There is an instant of black out as you clean my clock!  A small trickle of blood runs down to my chin and drips onto the canvas.  I am both hurt and really turned on.  Having this much older woman kicking my sexy black ass is a real turn on.  With my nipples now like steel I lean back against the ropes and try to recover.  I position myself for your next attack, knowing what I want to do next! 

LethalLadiesBox: I move in again, not wanting to let this Black beauty regain her Composure, I throw another left hook, then drop under and fire a right uppercut under her left breast.  I am amazed at how much sweat flies off your tit!  But I stay on you with another set of left-Rights to your naked belly, just above your beautiful Black patch, I am so aroused sexually, my Juices are streaming down my thigh as we continue to fight

Simone: As you move in to me, I take a chance and quickly reach out, grabbing onto both your nipples and start to twist them side to side.  "I'VE GOT YOU NOW, BITCH!"  But tying up both of my hands left me wide open, and you are ON today, knocking me all over the ring and not giving me a chance to recover.  So just as I twist your nipples while bearing down on them, you pound my left under-breast.  Being only a B cup there is not much there but muscle, and it is an agonizing blow that make me instantly fall backwards against the ropes.  What follows is a barrage of punches, all low and aimed where it hurts the most!  With each blow I moan and groan as the pain is unbearable!  "UUUNGH!"   "OOOOO!"   "OH GAWD!"  “OH FUCK!”  I eventually reach out to try and clinch, but you have beaten me SO badly that I slide down your body, ending up on my knees!  When my knees hit the canvas, I look up and see you smiling broadly!  My head droops, and I bury my face into your labia! 

LethalLadiesBox: I take my Bare hands and pull your face into my wet, vagina, I stop fighting for a Brief Moment as I feel you Slide your tongue into my womanhood as if you are searching for my aroused Clit!  I close my eyes as am about to have an orgasm!  I feel your Tongue slowly lick me, against the Ring Ropes.  I reach out with a Bare Hand and hold on to the top rope, close my eyes as I start to shoot my love juice into your Mouth!

Simone: I haven't surrendered, but this fight is virtually over.  You grab onto my hair and hold my face to your warm, moist pussy!  You don't really have to as whenever I lose and am forced to EAT a PUSSY I gladly and willingly pay tribute to my conqueror by doing so.  You seem to cum almost instantly.  I reach up and give your nipples a HARD pinch just as you start Cumming in my mouth!  This seems to trigger and even stronger wave, and soon it starts to run down my cheeks and chin as you spasm and GASP!  My tongue is lapping at your salty tasting slit, and I am like a thirsty dog!  I wrap my lips around your protruding, engorged clit. and suck and lick until you quit writhing! 
(MMMMM!  You taste GOOD, YOU SEXY BITCH!  YOU REALLY KICKED MY ASS!)
I am licking and sucking your thick CLIT and really going to town on you, baby! 

LethalLadiesBox: I let go of the top rope, move back and bend down on the canvas floor, grab you in my Arms holding you close I reach over and Grab a Towel, and wipe the Blood from your nose. I ask you to lie on your back, as I kiss you on your cheek.  You are still now as I move my way down too your womanhood!  You shudder as I place my Tongue on your aroused, swollen clit!  My hands reach up and twist both your Nipples and you begin to moan! 
My Turn to Pleasure You Dear!

Simone: "OH MY GAWD!  . . . LICK THAT PUSSY, BABY! " It is not long before I cum!  After we satisfy each other again we go into your bedroom and enjoy holding and spooning each other.   Neither of us able to keep our hands off the other until we fall into a deep, satisfying slumber! 

(The End)
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

D69

Re: GENERATIONS the Final Chapter : Deb vs. PythonLegs
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 12:19:01 AM »
Awesome Simone!