News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

VulcanNightbird vs Adalynn: MMA fight

• 18 Replies

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • Celebrity Wrestling, Cyber Wrestling
VulcanNightbird vs Adalynn: MMA fight
« on: July 15, 2021, 02:04:46 PM »
After the last fight I was challenged by Adalynn and acdepted. I rested for an hour or two before donning my small mma gloves in the backyard again still in shirts and shorts. I smack my gloves togehter and not afraid to face her.....

{alt}
Adalynn - 21yo, 5'7, 151lb

{alt}
Vulcan - 29yo, 5'1, 105lbs
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: VulcanNightbird vs Adalynn: MMA fight
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 02:49:18 PM »
Vote for vulcannightbird.  Good luck sweetie
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 03:26:57 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Online MiraBxr

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 05:59:30 PM »
This is an utter mismatch! Just look at the two. Ada is going to destroy her opponent. Not even close

Offline Adalynn

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 06:05:40 PM »
OK, so what happened, is that as of late I have started following other girls' combats, including Vulcannightbird's last one against Bella. Typical of me, I couldn't keep my mouth shut and commented rather mockingly on Vulcan's rather miserable performance. As a consequence, I got called out by some, suggesting that I should hold my tongue given that I haven't yet fought myself. That's why I decided to challenge Vulcan right away, to prove my point, so to say, that she's an easy prey, even for a rookie like me.

I realize I may come off to some as rude or spoiled, but honestly I don't care. I don't really adhere to all that "win or lose bla bla bla", etc... I show up to my fights with one determination: to win and to prove that I'm a better fighter. I work out a lot, and thus don't see a shame in putting my body to test against other girls all the while being confident in my skills.

In the case of the current fight, I'm significantly taller, heavier and fitter, the only thing I can think of giving up to Vulcan is experience. But then again, her experience mostly consists of losing. That is the mindset with which I enter her backyard, wearing my tight sports top and leggings, ready to lace my white and black mma gloves and face my first opponent...

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 08:02:13 PM »
Gawd, stop all the patronizing....I yell at the girls watching us.

Smacking my gloves together and without preamble I storm toward my opponent and try to hit her straight into her face. Yeah, she is bigger and taller - at least I cannot loose my target....

Offline Adalynn

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2021, 08:41:42 PM »
Lacing my gloves, I hear the words of the onlookers, and winking at Bella, say "I promise, I'll just play around a bit..." but turning back at my adversary, I see Vulcan, who seems to not taking too kindly to the commentaries, storming right at me and suddenly a small fist flies directly at my face, without any warning or other set up. The punch strikes my left cheek, narrowly missing my nose, and I instinctively take a step back, a bit surprised by this sudden start, feeling the stricken area heating up... "woah careful, you almost hurt me... guess this is on then..." I say, my full attention now on my opponent, since I don't want to make the sometimes fatal error of totally underestimating the adversary either. Taking another quick step back, to avoid getting hit by an eventual follow-up, I raise my guard up, roughly in a position that would be considered the middle guard in kickboxing and throwing a couple of quick jabs in the air between us, to feel the distance, watch for your next move...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 08:42:55 PM by Adalynn »

Offline pink_glove

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2021, 09:25:57 PM »
Even if the bigmouth is the betting favorite in this one, my support goes to the  cute quirky nightbird :) Someone should give ada a good lesson!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 09:26:37 PM by pink_glove »

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 06:05:22 AM »
Smiling as I get a hit while my other at your face miss. You step back and see your jabs. I duck under them and try to ram my gloves into your lower  belly and crotch. I hear some boos at aiming low but now one said anything about rules...

Offline Adalynn

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2021, 10:21:23 AM »
Keeping a relatively safe distance, I see you ducking under my jabs which were there only to test out the range anyway; you attempt to attack low, and even if my abs are in best shape of my life, lower belly is always the most vulnerable, so I grunt, feeling some pain in my core, but nothing radical, also I hear boos at your low-blow attempt, but I don't mind your tactics personally since we purposefully left the rules vague, implying this could get dirty. Being the shorter one, you also stretch yourself to reach my belly, and since the pain remains manageable, I have enough energy to answer your offensive, and with you so close and bent low, this seems a perfect opportunity to  try and drive a sharp vicious knee aimed at your chin

Offline marlu

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2021, 10:38:43 AM »
I approach the circle with the rest of the girls to see the fight ... I think the two fighters are brave, but I think the fatigue of the fight against Bella will take its toll on Vulcan ... Cheering the girls on.

Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2021, 02:51:33 PM »
Your knee hammers into my chin. I quake out and stagger backwards with my skull throbbing violently. Barely able to keep standing as my knees get wobbly. I violently shake my head to clear the haze in my vision. Looking up at your smug expression as you already stalk me, trying to get not aroused by the prospect but instead getting my guard up before you reach me...

Offline Diana99

• Kiss My Boots
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2021, 04:06:23 PM »
Adalynn you don't impress anyone by beating someone like her, in fact, what happens is the entire opposite, you're even more of a bitch for doing so
I'll make you Kiss my Boots

Offline Adalynn

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2021, 04:16:32 PM »
Adalynn you don't impress anyone by beating someone like her, in fact, what happens is the entire opposite, you're even more of a bitch for doing so

I don't necessarily disagree... In fact, you're right, and I'd only add that when I'm finished with this one, I'd be happy to become even MORE of a bitch by beating your ass too... and make you kiss your own boots :p

Meanwhile, my knee lands pretty perfectly on the spot, and the effect is immediate as I see you wobbly and stumbling back now. You're shaking your head, surely trying to clear the cobwebs out of your brain, and waiting until you get your guard up high enough, I make a quick half step forward, and, deciding on keeping on using my legs, try to aim a side kick at your left side, under your guard and above your hip bone, roughly the soft area just below the ribs, hoping my flexibility helps to aim the shot right, knowing that if I strike the hip bone I might actually hurt myself

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2021, 04:29:40 PM »
I see what you are up to barely in time bringing my arm down. You hit my slim soft upper arm with force. I grunt out and the impact shoves me to the side. Not willing to give I square my narrow shoulders and try to get low and dirty into you...

Offline Diana99

• Kiss My Boots
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2021, 04:56:20 PM »

I don't necessarily disagree... In fact, you're right, and I'd only add that when I'm finished with this one, I'd be happy to become even MORE of a bitch by beating your ass too... and make you kiss your own boots :p

Meanwhile, my knee lands pretty perfectly on the spot, and the effect is immediate as I see you wobbly and stumbling back now. You're shaking your head, surely trying to clear the cobwebs out of your brain, and waiting until you get your guard up high enough, I make a quick half step forward, and, deciding on keeping on using my legs, try to aim a side kick at your left side, under your guard and above your hip bone, roughly the soft area just below the ribs, hoping my flexibility helps to aim the shot right, knowing that if I strike the hip bone I might actually hurt myself

Bring it on bitch, you'll be regretting this decision. After this "fight" ends I'll show everyone you're nothing more than a big mouth who's only talent is worshipping boots
I'll make you Kiss my Boots